• Published 20th Feb 2017
  • 645 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Suicide Squad - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 1
 645

Chapter 2 Till We Die

"We're almost there just a few more clicks ahead, once we land your mission will begin" Firestarter explained over the radio.

Rockstar was starting to get antsy, anticipating a huge fight and show what he was made of. Gilda looked down and saw 14 military checkpoints below them.

"Man this Dana mare sounds like one dangerous mare" Trixie said.

Rockstar let out a snort. "I highly doubt that Dana is this 'dangerous mare' everypony claims she is" Beats said, not believing in what rumors persist.

"Shows what you know" Dust mumbled under her breath.

The helicopter landed with a sudden jerk disorienting them but quickly gained their bearings back before walking off.

"And so it begins" Dust said walking into the city itself along with the others.

The city of Fillydelphia was nothing but a ghost town because of the sudden evacuation of civilians in order to let these band of unlikely heroes find Dana Redfield.

"So our mission is to find a psychotic mare and get shorter jail time?" Gilda asked.

Rockstar nodded. "And if we're good fillies and colts auntie Twilight may let us go free" Rockstar said sarcastically.

Gilda rolled her eyes at that sarcastic responses and kept walking down the street.

A SWAT with a red smile on the sides came to a screeching halt as armed thugs with clown masks and guns came out, pointing their weapons at them.

Dust readied herself and jumped into the fray and beat up 3 of them while Gilda hit another one with her baseball bat over the head knocking him out cold. The last one charged at Rockstar but he killed him with a spike going through his chest.

"What the hell are these dumb asses doing here?" Rockstar asked angrily.

"I don't know but I can tell you one thing: Dana doesn't want to be caught" Dust assumed.

"It would seem that Dana mobilized some of her minions to slow you down" Twilight said over a radio communicator.

"Too scared to face us all in person? Little punk" Trixie said.

"Or she's playing smart you half wit talent less hack" Dust said while at the same time insulting her partner.

Trixie went to attack you but Dust buck kicked her down to the ground.

"Don't you ever do that or I will rip out your fucking organs and shove them so far up your ass you'll be shitting out blood for weeks!" Dust threatened choking Trixie.

The green peagsus removed her hold on her, letting Trixie sit there and weep a little.

"Stop your crying or I'll give you something to cry about" Beats threatened pointing his shadow sword at Trixie's neck.

Trixie sucked back tears and stood upright but was taken down again by Beats sucker punching her back to the dirt then laughed about it.

A rush of alicorn amulet magic pushed back Rockstar when another band of clown thugs tried to kill Trixie, she unleashed a red fist that crushed them, leaving nothing but a large blood puddle that was left.

She then turned her attention to her teammates which Gilda backed away leaving Beats and Dust alone with an angry Trixie.

"YOU LIKE THIS HUH! DO YOU FIND THIS ENJOYABLE YOU OVERBEARING IDIOTIC STUPID TOUGH GUY PERSONA PSYCHOTIC ASSHOLE!" Trixie shouted.

Dust stared at her blankly. Rockstar got a hard slap in the face courtesy of Trixie.

After that slap, Rockstar let that slide because he didn't hit mares.

"Now if you ladies are quite done playing with each other we have a mission" Dust said stepping in front of them.

Trixie and Rockstar both nodded in agreement but kept their distance from each other.

Dana walked into a weapons room walked past military grade weaponry as her clown guards did their normal tasks before she met with Princess Cadence who was being guided by her husband Shining Armor.

"Miss Redfield I apologize for our delay...Shining had to use the facilities" Cadence said cocking a stare at the stallion.

"Let's skip the formalities and move on with those weapons we spoke about" Dana said, eager to have that special weapon placed in her armory.

"Of course" Cadence motioned one of the guards to present a small black briefcase before giving it up to Dana.

She grinned madly.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you" Cadence said.

"One thing...let me give it a test run" Dana said pointing a gold revolver and pulled the trigger.

The bullet went through Shining's left eye, leaving only blood splatters on the wall. He fell motionless as Dana laughed insanely.

"Looks like it works after all" Dana joked, still laughing at what she did.

Cadence laughed along with her even though she just witnessed her own husband have his brains blown out. Dana then walked away, having two guards take Shining Armor's dead body while Cadence went back home after a successful negotiation.

"Alright boys listen up! We have those superhero rejects are coming after me. Do whatever it takes to stop them" Dana explained.

The clown thugs shouted, agreeing with what their boss was talking about and catching every word she spoke.

This made Dana's grin grow wider.