• Published 13th Feb 2017
  • 574 Views, 3 Comments

Turnip & Aquamarine - grl6p



A really horrible parody of Romeo and Juliet starring the Hooffields and the McColts

  • ...
 3
 574

Act I Scene 2

ACT I SCENE 2

At the McColt's mountain, Big Daddy McColt was talking to Count Maris, a wealthy and noble-born stallion from Canterlot.

"So Mr. McColt, I would be honored if I could have your permission to marry Aquamarine."

Big Daddy looked at the count, "I'm still not sure, Aquamarine's still 17." Big Daddy said, "maybe we should wait until she's 20 before I decide to give her to you. Besides, foal marriage is illegal in Equestria."

Count Maris said, "I understand Mr. McColt. We wouldn't want to be accused of breaking the law. I know you're already in hot water with Twilight Sparkle for your feud with the Hooffields."

"Yeah, I do not want to spend the rest of my life in the dungeon."

"So I will be willing to wait until she's 20."

Big Daddy said, "Tell ya what! You can try and win her over now, but she has to choose on her own whether or not she wants you."

"That would be nice."

Big Daddy said, "My pleasure! You can meet her tonight! The McColts are having a huge party down at the valley's local gardens. It's gonna be amazing, we've got square dancing, a DJ, party games, the best barbeque in Equestria, and thousands of twinkling lights! All of our friends are coming over and once you meet them, they'll be so many hot mares, you may or may not forget my daughter."

"Thank you Mr. McColt, I'll see you there."

One of the McColts, Bubba Bob, handed Count Maris an invitation.

"Ah make a mean hamburger!"

Count Maris said, "Thanks you sir."

After the Count left, Big Daddy turned to Bubba, "I want you to go around Equestria and invite all our friends to this party."

"Sure thing, Big Daddy."

Bubba Bob went off on his way.

He then stopped for a minute.

"Wait just a darn minute! Ah never learned to read! Big Daddy forced me to stay home and build shelters instead of going to school! I need help!"

Meanwhile, Turnip and Hilly were at the local marketplace still talking about Turnip's broken heart.

Hilly said, "If you find another girl, it will ease the pain of Sequoia."

Turnip sighed, "Nothing in the world can compare to the beautiful Sequoia. I wish Ma would let me travel around Equestria after college, but she wants me to stay with the family. I want things between us to return to the way they used to be."

Hilly thought to herself, "This is worse than ah thought. Turnip is madly in love with Sequoia and won't move on. I guess the only way to end his saddness is to end our feud with the McColts or get the couple back together. But how will ah do that?"

She was interrupted by Bubba Bob walking directly to her.

"Hilly, right?"

Hilly nodded, "Wait, why are you talking to me?"

Bubba said, "I have a list of people I'm supposed to invite to a party, but I just remembered that I can't read. Can you two help me with the names?"

Turnip said, "I can help. Come closer so I can teach them to you,"

Bubba held up the list and came closer to Turnip.

Turnip took the list from Bubba and read all the names:

Applejack
Applebloom
Big Macintosh
Granny Smith
Braeburn
Hayseed Turnip Truck
The Hillbilly Six Band
Sequoia
Tree Hugger
Vinyl Scratch
Fireball
The Wonderbolts
Princess Twilight Sparkle
Spike
Starlight Glimmer
Trixie Lulamoon
Rarity
Sweetie Belle
Rainbow Dash
Scootaloo
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie
Cheese Sandwich

Turnip put the list down, "Wow! You've got Vinyl Scratch, the Wonderbolts, and the Princess of Friendship and her friends going to this party. Where's the party going to be?"

Bubba Bob said, "At the Evergreen Valley near the Smoky Mountains. You two should totally come!"

Hilly chimed in, "Are you sure? You know if Big Daddy McColt saw us, we'd be screwed."

Bubba Bob whispered, "The party's at 7. Fireball is Turnip's roommate at Manehattanville, I'll send him to get you at around 6:30 and he'll sneak you two into the party."

"Thank you!"

Bubba left to deliver the rest of the invites.

Hilly asked, "Should we wear disguises?"

Turnip said, "Hell no! Sequoia's at that party! I want her to recognize me so I can win her back. And once I do, we'll live happily ever after!"

Hilly lost her patience, "Would you stop talking about Sequoia for once?! She's just another mare!" she took a few deep breaths. "when we get to the party, you can find Sequoia but I will show you some of the other pretty mares there. You can compare her to them and you might someone new. I heard that Rarity makes Sequoia look like a troll."

"Rarity's more beautiful than my Sequoia? No way, Sequoia was the most beautiful mare I've known! Nothing can replace her! I'll show you I can win her back! I'll show everyone!"

He ran off.

Hilly sighed, "Oh dear. This is going to be harder than I thought."

She followed her cousin.

Exunt