• Published 14th Feb 2017
  • 266 Views, 0 Comments

Fragment Set 2: Tales Beyond Time - Ninyn



More stories beyond Equestria and The Sentients

  • ...
 0
 266

Fragment 2 Dance of The Guardians

Star Bright was sitting patiently watching the two girls argue with each other. Silver ran her hand through her long hair, she was really not wanting to fight with this anthropomorphic horse girl. Twilight glared at the silver haired woman, "Why's he so important to you all of a sudden?!" she shrieked.

Silver gave a snarl showing off her Canines "That's none of your damned business Horsey" she said forming a smirk. Twilight's eyes widened, "HORSEY?!" she shrieked.

Star Bright put up a hand, "Girls Calm down!" she shouted.

Silver had her ears pressed to her head and growling, "Ya heard me pony girl," She said huffing off and starting away from Twilight and Star Bright. Star Bright froze her with magic, "Silver!" she yelled turning her around. Silver bit her lip from the cold, "Ywah-!?" she shouted in surprise. Star Bright took a breath, "I have a proposition for the both of you," she said. Twilight's ears perked up looking at Star Bright.

Silver's face was getting pale, "Unfreeze me please," she whimpered. Star Bright nodded and flicked her wrist unfreezing Silver, "Are you willing to listen?" she asked. "Yeah, yeah." Silver huffed and licked her hand to clean her ears.

Star Bright smiled, "You will compete for Nightshades affection," she said cheekily.

Silver gave a sly smirk, "I'm interested. I love competitions," she said

Star Brought looked to Twilight, "What say you?" She said slyly. Silver was ready for this, her smirk had not left her face. Twilight took a breath, "If it means beating captain jugs I'm in,"

"Say what you will i have been called worse hooves." Silver laughed. Twilight turned hot pink and sat down and huffed. Star Bright smiled, "Sex is not permitted for winning. You may use any "assets" to aid in your victory. No gloating what so ever," she hissed.

Silver gave a thumbs up and giggled softly "i have all the assets i need. When i know who i belong with," She said seriously.

Twilight raised an eyebrow, "You may have the assets, but do you have the smarts to go about it?" She asked. "You don't need to be smart to show someone that you truly love them Sparklebutt," Silver retorted.

Twilight smirked, "At least I can think, you old bat," she growled.

Silver shook her head, "You have the comebacks of a toddler Twilight," She giggled, " I'll give the child the head start... I have to see if someone will let me go home for a minute... I miss them" she said walking away. Twilight huffed and went back and enjoyed the rest of her evening with Nightshade.

Twilight's evening with Nightshade was quiet and enjoyable. The two enjoyed each other's company. Twilight told Nightshade of her adventures with her friends and the obstacles they had faced with their friendship. Since the altering of the timeline before Roark and Nightwalker had arrived the ponies had fought their enemies a bit differently. Nightshade was astounded to hear about The Rainbow of Lights true potential and abilities that it granted Twilight and her friends. The Rainbow of Light seemed to have followed her to Canterlot High when she went and helped the Equestria Girls defeat The Dazzlings. Eventually Twilight had to return home. She gave Nightshade some chocolates and hugged him goodbye.

Nightshade shook his head, "I know what you're trying to do... You did the same thing after we beat Roark...." he sighed. Silver went looking for someone to give her a bit of assistance once she left her room with wrapped box. Elustar was sitting in the portal room whistling calmly.

"Elustar, can you help me out?" She asked.

Elustar blinked, "Depends on what help you're looking for," the sentient teased.

Silver sighed softly, "It's... Well... It's my eldest son's birthday and I would like to give him a gift," she said nervously. Elustar frowned, "You're 19 year exile isn't up yet," she said.

Silver's ears flattened feeling a little hurt, "I... I just need to drop it off... Please... I can't just not be apart of their lives," She whimpered. Nightshade walked into the portal room and heard Silver whimper, "What's going on?" He asked.

Silver rubbed her eyes, "I just want to drop off a birthday gift for my eldest son Ray... He turns twenty one and as of today he's officially immortal... i just need to set it down at my grave..." she said shakily.

Nightshade sighed, "I can help you do it. But you can't run to your family..." he said.

"It's really early there.. thank you Nightshade," She said.

Nightshade nodded, "Don't worry. Time doesn't exactly have an effect on us Sentients," he said winking at Elustar. He waved his hand changing the courage portal to Silver's realm, "Come on," he said holding out his had to her. She took his hand still holding the box in her other arm, "I miss my home..." she said sadly.

Nightshade smiled, "Alrighty. Let's go!" He said pulling her through the portal. She gave a small giggle as they went through. Nightshades eyes flashed magenta, "Sorry to say, we're invisible. No one can see us," he said.

Silver nodded, "That's fine..." she said as her ear twitched, "This way," She said starting in one direction. Nightshade followed her keeping an eye on their surroundings. Silver was racing towards the grave site, soon enough they broke through the trees to a large clearing. A few people were surrounding her grave Nightshade drew his blade, "Eh?"

Silver let a tear fall, "They remembered," she said with tears stinging her eyes.

Nightshade frowned, "Who would forget their mother?" He said.

"It's not that...this is the day i died Nightshade." She said looking at her family. Nightshade blinked, "Oh.... I'm sorry... What're you planning on doing then?" he asked.

"See the man with the ice blue hair and one red eye... That's Ray, today's his birthday... I promised to give him a special gift when he turned 21," She said.

Nightshade smiled, "Then let's bring it to your house and surprise him. I'm sure setting on your grave would be a little bit heartbreaking for him," he said.

She smiled and started to look away, "I suppose you're right," she said. One of the boys there with black and silver hair looked to where they were standing "Ari..." she said pausing in her step.

Nightshade frowns, "Silver...?" he said curiously.

"Move... he can tell we are here." She said backing up slowly. Nightshade nodded, "Let's go," he said. Silver turned and walked through the trees as if this was done a million times. Nightshade followed her closely keeping a hand on Shin Ryu. Silver stopped in front of a large home, years of living, hard work, and love could be seen across the land and building, "Whoa... it hasn't changed at all..." she whispered mesmerized.

Nightshade blinked looking at the building's design, "Interesting... It's been around for a long time huh?" he asked. Silver pushed the door open, ignoring Nightshade's comment, Suddenly a delicious smell hit their noses, "Hanzo has been cooking..." She said like she was in a dream, she started walking past the spotless living room and to what looked like an infirmary.

Nightshade frowned, "We have to hurry Silver. We can't be here long," he said looking around.

She seemed to be lost in her own thoughts as she entered a well hidden room to their right. The pure metal walls of the room were ravaged by claw marks, "Give me a moment, please," She said setting the gift box on his bed, "Now we can go," Silver whispered as the front door opened with loud happy chatter following.

Nightshade grabbed her and teleport them to her grave, "Damnit!"

Silver giggled softly as they teleported "calm down... Ari?" She asked noticing the man still kneeling by her grave. He didn't notice their presence, he seemed to be lost in a prayer.

Nightshade held up his breath, "Crap..." he wheezed.

"It's harder mother... Without you here... Ray's and my own feral blood takes over more often. I wish you would hurry up and come back... " he whispered as Silver walked to the tree line, "Lets go back Nightshade," she said trying not to cry.

Nightshade looked at Silver, and then at her son. He waved his hand making himself visible, "Ari is it?" he asked the young man. Ari looked up reaching for the blade on his hip, "Who wants to know?" he asked.

Nightshade smiled pulling out Shin Ryu and Shiekatsu Ryu, his dies now magenta, "My name is The Gallant. I'm a friend of your mother's," he said.

Ari had a dark look in his eyes, "Why are you here..." He asked darkly

Nightshade sighed, "Your mom wishes she could be here for you and your family. It's not her choice to return so slowly. The gods won't allow her to return for a specific amount of time.

Ari raised an eyebrow, "Are you not a god?" he asked a little confused.

Nightshade smiled, "No I am not. I... I guess you could say I'm a wandering messenger. I deliver what needs to be told to uphold hope and peace," he said smiling.

Ari looked the strange man up and down, "What are you holding your blade for?" he asked keeping a hand on his own.

Nightshade smiled, "I'm not accustomed to your land or people quite yet. I'm on my guard. Think of it as a compliment from a former warrior," he said.

Ari took a shaky breath, "If you say so... I can tell there's more to you than a gentle nature. It might just be your undoing Gallant. Be careful in your future endeavors. If you're looking for the birthday child he's a couple yards away to the right," he said. Ari took off walking to where his mother was. Just after a few moments Silver and the blue haired boy were talking. Nightshade followed closely eyeing the boy as Silver came into his view, "There you go... I won't tell the others... Farewell..." Ari said disappearing into a evil black swirl.

Nightshades eyes widened, "Oh boy...." he said looking at Silver.

Silver hugged him and kissed his cheek "Happy birthday my big man," She laughed. Ray scratched his head "Mooom... Stop embarrassing me in front of your friend," he said a little flustered.

Nightshade laughed, "Hi there Ray!" He said

"Hello sir," Ray said with a wave. He turned back towards Silver, "It's great to see you mother... I'm happy you're alright, and i promise I won't tell the others about anything you told me," he said rubbing his one red eye.

Nightshade smiled, "This realm will be in trouble if it gets a sentient...." he mumbled.

Silver giggled and nodded, "Your gift is on your bed," She said softly. Ray nodded as he started walking home, "It was a pleasure to meet you. The Gallant right?" he asked.

Nightshade nodded, "Aye. It's an odd title, but I feel like it suits me. Enjoy the rest of your birthday Ray," he said casually.

Ray nodded, "Only if you promise to take care of my mother," he said. Nightshade nodded in response, "You have my word as The Sentient King," he said. Ray nodded and left them be.

Silver frowned, "He lost control of his humanity recently," she said.

Nightshade raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean by that?" he asked.

"It's called going Feral," Silver replied.

Nightshade nodded, "Ok then. Finished everything up?" he asked.

Silver nodded softly, "Sorry for taking a while..." she said. Silver wasn't trying too hard to impress him cause she didn't want to come on way to strong.

Nightshade smiled, "It's ok. I'd do the same thing if I was in your position," he said.

Silver gave a soft smile and grabbed his arm. Nightshade smiled, "What are you so happy for?" he asked a little embarrassed.

"Is there some where we can talk?" Silver asked softly.

Nightshade blinked, "There.... There is one place," he said blushing a little. Silver had her hair covering her face. Nightshade put two fingers on his forehead and teleported them to the spot Nightwalker had brought her to. Silver fell to her ass and looked around. Nightshade laughed, "You ok?" he asked helping her up.

Silver blushed taking his hand, "Um.. yeah... It's just the last time I was here... Nightwalker was in control of your body," she said nervously.

Nightshade frowned, "Why?" He asked confused.

Silver took a deep breath, "Do you remember anything when that monster was in control?" she asked.

Nightshade tapped his chin and closed his eyes focusing, "Only one moment. When I handed you the kunai to give to Ninyn," he said.

"There was a moment... In his bed, I had drawn you out..." she said twiddling her thumbs nervously.

Nightshade shook his head, "It may have been a slight slip between connections," he said.

"I know that.. I just needed to explain why I'm as happy as I am around you... I didn't want to do it in The Palace... It's a little embarrassing," Silver said blushing hard.

Nightshade smiled, "You're with me. It's my favorite place in Onimak. And the quietest," he said. Silver nodded and looked around before looking at him "Nightshade... I really like you... As in... Like you're my true mate... I know it's a little odd and all..." she said going from serious to shy without hesitating.

Nightshade blushed, "M-mate?" He stuttered.

Silver nodded, "Yes.. It's uh... Well how my kind survive... I haven't had luck finding my True mate... But something tells me... That it's you..." she whispered, "But... If Ms. Smart pony has your attention then it's ok... I won't hold it against you..." she said choosing her words carefully.

Nightshade blinked, "Smart pony?! You mean Twilight?" He shouted.

Silver nodded, "Her and I don't really get along... She acts like she's 4 years old or somethin'..." she said a little irritated. Silvers cheeks puffed up as she spoke about Twilight.

Nightshade blushed, "She's 20.... And I don't have feelings for anyone in particular honestly. And Twilights a Pony Princess. I can't take her away from her duties. Even as a sentient," he said. Some of his hair turned grey. Very... Very little but some did. Silver cocked her head noticing the small change.

Nightshade chuckled, "Any other things to ask or say Goddess?" He teased.

"No not any more My Mate." She said standing up.

Nightshade blushed, "H-hey now-!" he stuttered.

"What?" She asked moving his hair to hide the gray.

Nightshade blushed ever more, "I'm... I'm gonna have to think about this for awhile...." he said crossing his arms looking at the sky. The moonlight reflected off his cheeks giving his blush more glow.

Silver giggled, "You know I'm not even trying, right?" she asked.

Nightshade blushed more, *C-Crap!* he thought.

Silver smiled, "Shall we go? Twilight might want to bore you with more books. If you need some instinctual fun I'm always frolicking in the garden," she purred.

Nightshade blinked and nodded taking them back to the palace, "For the record, Twilight's already gone. She went home hours ago," he said.

"Ok~ So we can have fun then~" she said through a wolf purr, "And I don't mean it like that Nightshade. What I mean is sparing and just hanging out," she giggled. Nightshade chuckled and nodded guiding her to the training room. Silver swished her tail behind her as she tapped her thigh. A blade formed on her lower back as she did so.

Nightshade took off his armor and straps. His body was scarred and burned. His metal left arm gleaming, "You sure about this?" He asked pulling out Shin Ryu. He had left Shiekatsu on the side with his armor.

"We pull punches, no sharp ends of blades. Try and remember I'm not just a normal girl," She said firmly.

Nightshade laughed and pulled out Shiekatsu Ryu as well, "Have it your way. No abilities. Just our blades," he said putting guards on his blades that were really thin but effective.

Silver drew her blade and spun it to where the back was facing him. She seemed to have done this a million times already, "Deal. Just don't get pissy due to my active speed ability." She giggled.

Nightshade smiled, "I'm not too worried. But I'm not too confident either," he said smiling. Nightshade thought back to his fight with Ninyn. Both have the abilities and years of training from each alternative version of themselves. Both were evenly matched, the only difference between the two was Nightshade wouldn't hesitate to finish a fight if needed, and Ninyn had a softer heart than he did, but in the instance when they fought, Nightshade could not defeat Ninyn. Fighting his little brother, his successor... Nightshade did not have the heart to defeat him.

"Your move," Silver said seriously. Silver's tone hit Nightshade like a brick and he smiled as he took a breath putting Shin Ryu backwards and held Shiekatsu Ryu forward. Nightshade turned around slashing his blades high sending up a force of wind towards Silver while he ran around to the right. Silver took a deep breath and ducked under the wind swiftly. She slashed forward canceling Nightshades attack.

Nightshade slid to the ground going between her legs, popping up, and slapped her on the ass. Her ass jiggled a bit as the back of her blade thumped him in the arm. Nightshade grunted dropping Shiekatsu, it slid across the room as he jumped back flipping Shin Ryu around.

Silver giggled and slid her blade into its sheath, and snapping her fingers to make it disappear. Nightshade raised an eyebrow, "Why are you stopping?" he asked. She smirked and raced to him, a slight green spark came from under her feet. Nightshade blinked backing up holding his blade at the ready. She slide around him then punched his blade right at its center.

Nightshade kept his grip on Shin Ryu and spun around sweeping Shin Ryu across, easily matching her speed. Silver laughed and grabbed the blade in her hands, he could see a large smile on her face. Nightshade let go of Shin Ryu and the blade immediately shocked and burned her. She yelped as she backed away biting her lip in pain, bits of blood dripped from her hands.

A look of worry crossed Nightshade's face as he ran forward, "Shit! I'm sorry!! I didn't know he'd do that!" he cried. She punched him dead in the gut as he let his guard down. "I'm fine," She said in pain.

Nightshade fell to the ground, "No... *cough* It's... *cough cough* Shin Ryu also has Exion poison touch," he wheezed.

Silver giggled still on her guard, "Sorry," she said.

Nightshade sat up, "Give me your hands," he said

Silver held her already healing hand to him, "I'm fine really," she said.

Nightshade shook his head, "Shin Ryu has Exion Poison venom. When you touched it the blade not only shocks and burns, the metal itself sticks you like a needle, poisoning the target on contact. It gained this ability when it entered The Pit in my home realm. Naruto once got poisoned by an Exion. You'll slowly become one regardless of healing factor. I'm gonna have to suck out some of your life force to get rid of the poison," he said.

Silver blushed a bit and nodded, "Ok," she said.

Nightshade held out his right hand, "Aenimoras..." his hand gained a red aura and began to suck the life out of her body. Black liquid left her body and entered Nightshades body. Silver shook her head feeling a little nauseous and blinked watching him. Nightshade sucked in a breath and pulled back, his left arm began to crackle with negative energy. Silver blushed slightly. Nightshade turns, "Chaos Aenimoras!!!" He roared. A red and black energy blast shot forth from his hand and destroyed a target.

Silver blinked and scratched her head feeling her sense's return to normal "Well... I'm glad I'm on your side," she said. Nightshade fell to the ground, his body sweating heavily.

Silver sighed, "Are you alright?" she asked.

Nightshade chuckling nodding, "Give me a day.... I need to-!" He passed out.

"STARBRIGHT!" Silver screamed.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment