• Published 14th Feb 2017
  • 265 Views, 0 Comments

Fragment Set 2: Tales Beyond Time - Ninyn



More stories beyond Equestria and The Sentients

  • ...
 0
 265

Fragment 1 Affectionate Beginning

It was a surprising day. Twilight Sparkle had come to visit The Sentient Palace to learn more about the other Realms. It was also Hearts and Hooves day in Equestria, she had told Star Bright she had no interest in the holiday so she was leaving it behind to learn more interesting details.

Star Bright however knew better. The Alicorn Princess had fallen for a certain Sentient King ever since they had been on their first adventure. The heroism he showed to the realms and the fight against Nightwalker had left a high approving light in everyone's hearts. Everyone who remembered agrees that the experiences that they've encountered had changed them for the better.

Nightshade had been dragged into the library by Twilight for "science" purposes. The warrior was hesitant to go but he did it out of kindness. For Star Bright it was hard to tell if Nightshade had any affection for any females at all. Then again she also knew that he wasn't gay either.

With a light sigh Star Bright went in search of Silver Tataganay. The wolf girl had a similar holiday called "Valentine's Day" at her disposal as well. The question was, how fast can a girl find true love. The history she knew of the woman was little but enough to know what she had been through in life.

Silver was sitting idly in the garden looking at the night sky she had asked for. The Palace seemed to enjoy the girls presence just as much as she enjoyed living there. Star Bright approached the girl, "Enjoying your new found life? I figured you'd be trying to hound after Ninyn," she teased.

Silver looked at Star Bright, her cheeks flushed light pink, "As adorable and courageous as Ninyn is I can detect that he already belongs to someone. I believe he's happy where he is," she said happily.

Star Bright nodded, "I know that today is Valentine's Day in your realm. Do you not find anyone here or across the realms interesting?" she asked. The question seemed to leave Silver at a lose for words. Star Bright frowned, "To much to ask?" she said.

Silver blinked, "No, no! It's just... When I was with Nightwalker.... I mean... Nightshade... In the shadow realm, I felt sort of a spark... A connection that seemed to allow Nightshade a way to overpower Nightwalkers control... I think... I think Nightshade is my true mate... B-but I don't want to seem weird... He's cute... Handsome even... But I feel so nervous around him... I've never felt this way around anyone..." she said twiddling her fingers.

Star Bright giggled, "That's a sure sign of love if I've ever seen it myself. The question is, are you willing to try and get his attention?" she asked.

Silver blushed hiding behind her tail, "This is so weird!" she whined.

Star Bright shook her head, *So helpless..." she thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the library Nightshade was enjoying his conversations with Twilight about the anatomy and different affects his body seemed to have when he focused on specific energies from across the realms.

Twilight poked her pencil into Nightshade's wings when he took on his equestrian form. Night-shade shivered at the touch, "That's not exactly a normal spot to be touched for a pony with wings is it?" he asked.

Twilight nodded writing in her notes, "It's the third most sensitive spot in Equestria. You've got a unicorns horn, a Pegasus's wings, and of course, other spots on any creature that can breed," she said.

Nightshade blushed hearing the last part, "You don't hold any bars regarding science do you?" he asked.

Twilight giggled, "A princess has to know her surroundings," she said. Looking from Nightshade to her backpack Twilight took a breath, "Listen... Nightshade... I didn't come here just to research," she said nervously.

Nightshade turned and looked at her, "Ok?"

Twilight let out a big breath, "I wanted to know-!" she was cut off as Silver came barreling in tackling Nightshade into the ground, "HAAAPPPPYYYY VALENTINES DAY!!!" she yelled smothering him

Twilight blushed and looked at her in complete amazement, *Wha?!?!?* she thought. Off to the side Star Bright was laughing childishly at the scene. Nightshade was just as surprised as Twilight being smooshed between two bouncy breasts.

Silver realized how forward she had been and sat back up, "I-I'm sorry!" she gasped helping Nightshade up. Nightshade was dazed and obviously confused as to what had happened.

Twilight glared at Silver, "What's the big idea!" she growled.

Silver smiled looking at Twilight, "Oh um... Back where I come from... Today would be known as Valentine's day. It's a day where one shows affection to another that there attracted to, or lovers share together," she said scratching her head.

Twilight blushed, "T-that's not fair! I-!" she stopped herself quickly.

Star Bright raised an eyebrow looking at the Princess.

Silver sat up, "What do you mean it's unfair?" she said with a smirk, "I thought you were here on business to study. Not flirt and assert yourself to a significant other, or at least one that you wish you had," she said sass like.

Twilight blushed looking down and looked back at the wolf girl with a glare. Star Bright smiled as an idea popped into her head. Snapping her fingers she teleported Twilight, Silver, and herself into her room.

Twilight and Silver both blinked looking around. The two glared at each other, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" they screeched at each other.

Star Bright giggled softly, *This will be easier than I believed it would be,* she thought.

Author's Note:

Not much to be said about this new story. It's just a bunch of minnie adventures to other fandoms and how Equestria plays more of a roll than people will think across the realms.