• Published 15th Mar 2017
  • 1,574 Views, 52 Comments

Enraptured - gamer4COD



Monster, beast, father. The Lancer, perfection in near human form, was to be the next generation of Little Sister protection. However, getting ambushed by Splicers and a Alpha on a mission put an end to it. A second chance was offered in Equestria...

  • ...
3
 52
 1,574
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

8625688
Poke received.

Wow, a fic that hasn't been updated since 2017 suddenly getting updated? Color me pleasantly surprised.

Will stay and still lurk for this idea of a story is good.
Face your fear. Have fun. :coolphoto:

It's NOT DEAD!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

I had to reread this to remember what was about, glad to see you back.

You do need to work around the flow of points of view because it was confusing to know whether or not we were reading Luna's or the Little Sister's point of view.

Also, you mentioned the Big Sisters, what do you have planned with them?

10853887
Apologies, I'll have to check through the whole thing for editing, anyways, but thank you for your advice.

Also, mostly kill them...

10854820

Also, mostly kill them...

Ok then, let's see how you bring them to Equestria.

Okay... I somehow have this Tracked despite, according to the website at least, never having so much as opened the first chapter.
Well, let's check it out I guess.

10878887
Sorry, minor edits.

With sadness time has come to move this story from my favorite list to the discarded dead list. Why has all the BioShock fics never get finished???

Login or register to comment