• Published 6th Feb 2017
  • 875 Views, 16 Comments

The Lost Crystal - ChAoS pOnY



The Kessho, a crystal so rare that only a handful have ever been known to exist in the Multiverse and Sweetie Belle just accidentally swallowed one of them in her excitement to show her sister Rarity the 6 colored crystal she found and her new friend

  • ...
4
 16
 875

Chapter 3

Note: Things are about to take a turn for the dark. I will try to keep it E for everyone, but things might force me to up it to teen in later chapters.

Chapter 3

2 Weeks Later

"Ahh!!!" Sweetie Belle screamed as she got hit with a water balloon, which caused her to forget and fall into the pond below her as both the disk she had been flying on and the disk she had been using as a shield faded away. "No fair! There are two of you against me!"

"Yes, but you can move on that disk and use the other disk while blocking with the other, while we have to stay in range of the basket full of water balloons." Hondo explained as he fished her out of the water, "Come on let's go home you two."

As he started to lead them away, Sweetie Bot stopped and looked back for a moment before chasing after them. As soon as they were gone black liquid began bubbling up in the pond. As the pond darkened the ground around it began ungulating as if there were things below it moving before settling down. From a moment the breeze sounded like a whisper saying, "The waters shall bleed and the earth shall writh in agony."


Deep within the Everfree Forest shadows began to flicker in and amongst the trees as if hundreds of unseen things were being drawn towards somewhere. For just a brief moment a wet cloven hoof print appeared on a rock next to the river before evaporating. Only a single striped figure noted their passing as she withdrew into her hut and shivered despite the warmth from the late afternoon summer heat when she heard the whispering on the breeze, "The forgottened and unwanted shall gather to heed the call and all who witness their passing shall find no comfort within the home and no warmth from the hearth."


Deep below the earth the last of the mighty Diamond Dog War-Hounds fought their way through the enemies from below as they desperately raced for the surface with the hope and dreams their people, a single female puppy, the last Alpha. With every twist and turn more fell as the shadows themselves dragged them down and every new chamber filled with the sounds of wings and the never ending screeching. Behind them the Wolf King and his Queen made their final stand. From deep within the Earth came a mighty howl of the Wolf King calling upon the ancient powers of Tartarus and unleashing Hell Fire into his once proud city in one last desperate attempt to stop them. The last thing he saw as the War Hounds finally escaped with their princess and a few hundred civilians was hooves and bat wings before everything faded away to the sound of screeching. Upon the wind was the whisper, "The stones shall scream and the shadows shall fly while empires fall."


The hydra moved further away from the waters of froggy bottom bog as it watched hundreds of creatures pull themselves from the muck. As they passed it, one of the steaming, mud caked creatures stopped and looked at it with eyes made of blue flames. From it's forehead was a jet of fire like a horn and the mud cracked and the hydra could see more blue flames burning inside of it. It gave a snort of fire before racing off to catch up with the others on smoking hooves of stone. For a brief moment the hydra saw it silhouetted against the setting sun as it reared in the hellish light, as if it was challenging the sun's fire itself with a haunting whinny like a child dying in it's mother's embrace and then it was gone. Then the wind kicked up and a voice said, "The mud shall boil and the flames shall rise and woe unto all who oppose their mistress."


In a long forgotten castle a figure stood before an ancient tome, her cape whipping in the wind as the others watched on as her voice rose and black flames swirled around her. Her hat barely staying on her head as the blue made threw back her head and screamed, "And the blood of her blood shall call forth across the generations. I, Trixie Beatrice Lulamoon call you forth once more. Come forth Queen Luna Selena Moon, the Knight Mare of Equestria, heed my call and know that tonight the stars shall aid her escape!" With that she rose into the air as moonlight poured in through a shattered window as the power flowed through her and she reached out and pulled four stars towards the moon. She screamed as they fought her every step of the way, she howled in pain as they ripped at her very soul, but then she felt another pulling with her. At last she saw was the mare in the moon disappear and then felt powerful hooves and soft feathers holding her just before her eyes grew heavy and a soft and gentle voice spoke in her ear, "Rest blood of my blood, you've done well."


Please wait, the game is currently loading...

Author's Note:

Yes, the first two chapters sucked. Yes, things are about to get dark. Hopefully this chapter makes up for everything. I hope you like your first glimpses of Luna's forces. Don't worry, you'll get a better look at the ones in the Everfree Forest later and you know the bat ponies are always ready to mix it up for everyone's favorite moon princess. As for the ones coming from Froggy Bottom Bog, I based the Wisp Ponies loosely on the Will o' Wisp I actually saw once (who knew bogs can produce small, short lived flames sometimes :rainbowhuh:). If your craving some real action, then don't worry the next chapter is when things are about to heat up. (Sweetie Bot, put away the weapons until the next chapter and Sweetie Belle, NO FLYING INSIDE!!!:unsuresweetie:) Excuse me while I go find the broom.