• Published 6th Feb 2017
  • 875 Views, 16 Comments

The Lost Crystal - ChAoS pOnY



The Kessho, a crystal so rare that only a handful have ever been known to exist in the Multiverse and Sweetie Belle just accidentally swallowed one of them in her excitement to show her sister Rarity the 6 colored crystal she found and her new friend

  • ...
4
 16
 875

Chapter 1

The Lost Crystal

By ChAoS pOnY

Chapter 1

Gripping the bar as tight as he could, John leaned through the telegate as the maelstrom tore at the purple glow infusing him and filling him with power as it sucked up all of the energy slamming into him. A few more inches and he'd have it, the Kessho forming in the center of where several universes were collapsing into each other. Just a bit further and she wouldn't have to grow old and die. Just one more inch and he wouldn't have to lose her. Just a little more and.... NO! NO! NO! It's too much energy.
The purple glow began flickering with yellow and white as he felt his powers going critical just as his finger bumped the Kessho and the blast of energy blew him back through the telegate and the Kessho tear a hole in space as it disappeared to god knows where just as he passed out.

[Tracking Object: Kessho 4. Assigning Drones To Pursue. Opening Long Jump Gateway. Warning: Trans-Dimensional Jump Exceeds Current Safe Range. Overriding Safeties. Warning: Distance Exceeds Tele-Operations Of Drone. Reassigning An Experimental Adaptive Nano Form Pod And Set Priority To Replicate A Mechanical Version Of The First Sentient Life Form It Finds Before Locating Object Kessho 4 And Remaining With It Until Contacted With Further Instructions. Down Loading Kessho Files Launching Adaptive Nano Form Pod As Soon As Haven-Guard Is In Position.]

All across Haven-Guard images of a red haired woman with glowing green eyes appeared. "Attention: Dr. Nanoborg, Transcendent, Dr. Johan Von Ritter, and Dr. Yamaguchi to Medical 4 for an Alpha priority patient. Attention: Omega protocols have been enacted. Ubermensch Deiter Von Ritter, Goblin King Grimboldra, Princess Victoria Pendragon, Professor Thomas Fullery, and Lady Bonny Morningstar are now in command of Haven-Guard. Attention: Empress Sherrie Joanne Gatetree-Corwin please come to Medical 4's waiting room. Thank you." Alphia said to the countless numbers living within Haven-Guard as the artificial universe/trans-dimensional ship turned and a small 18 inch round telegate open. The telegate then stretched into a tube over 10 miles long before a small pod shot forward through the tube and disappeared as it followed the trail left by the Kessho.

As soon as the Long Jump gateway collapsed and disappeared Haven-Guard began following the pinging from the pod at a slower rate as it flew past much larger universes, correcting course as the pod followed the erratic twists and turns of the Kessho. It dipped in and out several universes as the Kessho passed through them and they cause the Kessho to change it's course radically. As it passed through different universes the pod recorded images of epic battles between titanic battle fleets of starships, worlds that flew through space on the backs of dragons, a galaxy filled with Dyson Spheres of living trees, and a universe where the stars were living energy beings that sang to each other with radio waves in a symphony of love and of the beauty of life on the worlds orbiting them.

Then finally the Kessho was slowed enough that one universe finally captured it. It bounce off the inside of the universe and fell towards a blue green world that had a small sun and moon orbiting it. The pod landed in time to see a small equine with a horn pick it up with it's mouth and begin running towards a small town the pod had noted on it's way down. It began to move to intercept the equine when the equine tripped over a rock and swallowed the Kessho. Then the equine yell out, "Oh no!!!!!!" and began panicking. As the Kessho was within it, the pod determined that panicking was not a good thing and moved to stop the equine before something happened to it.

"Equine, end unproductive reaction known as panicking." The pod said as it flew in front of the equine it now determined was a young female and probably sentient. The reaction it got was not the outcome it was attempting as the equine screamed and fled into a bush. Flying around the bush the pod said, "Equine, your attempt at concealment within this foliage is lacking due to your body vibrating it."

"Go away and leave me alone!" The equine yelled from within the bush.

"Equine, I have been assigned to follow the Kessho and remain with it until I am contacted with further instructions." The pod explained.

"So?" The equine asked, "What does the key shoe have to do with me?"

"Equine, it is the Kessho and you swallowed it when you tripped over a rock. As long as it is in you, I must remain near you until I am contacted." The pod explained as it circled the bush.

"My name is not 'Equine' and I didn't swallow this Kessho thing. I swallowed a pretty six colored crystal I was going to show my big sister Rarity." The equine yelled as from the bush.

"Equine, tell me your name and I will stop calling you equine. Also the Kessho is the six colored crystal you swallowed." The pod explained as it circled the bush. "I should also note there are some K-9 like creatures made of wood heading this way, most likely attracted by the volume of your vocalization... Correction, they are wolves made of wood that seem to be animated by some kind of unknown energy."

"AHH!!! Timber Wolves!!!" The equine screamed.

"Equine, are these 'Timber Wolves' a danger to you?" The pod asked as the timber wolves began circling the bush.

"YES!!! THEY'LL EAT ME!!!" the equine yelled from the bush.

The pod then extended several spikes from it's sides and said, "Then they are a threat to the Kessho. So I must protect you, Equine, from them to protect the Kessho." With that the spikes targeted each of the timber wolves before shooting out and hitting every single one. The timber wolves just looked at the spikes stuck in their wood as they began beeping. "Equine, I would suggest covering your ears because this may get loud." With that the spikes then exploded, destroying the timber wolves and knocking most of the leaves off the bush. The equine just blinked at the pod as it tracked the unknown energy returning to the forest the timber wolves came from. Finally it floated down and scanned the equine for damage and determined none, but it did finally decide the equine was sentient and landed in front of her. Within seconds it replicated her form into a mechanical version of her for it's body as she watched with her mouth open in shock, forgetting to even remove her hooves from her ears. Then her eyes rolled back in her head and she fainted.

Author's Note:

Hello, a few quick notes on this story. First, this is story involves Charactors from a non-MLP story I have been working on. I am partially using this story to flesh out certain ideals. Second, yes if you have guessed it, this story has both Sweetie Belle and Sweetie Bot in it. Finally, no, I don't know where I am going with this other than a super powered Sweetie Belle and a trigger happy Sweetie Bot Vs. Nightmare Moon and John and some of his friends in Equestria.

Yes, I have a patreon account Here or just toss a few bucks in my Tip Jar Here.