• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 208 Views, 6 Comments

The Talon Organization - Billy G Gruff



10 years ago, a troubled teenager with a juvenile record by the name of Gilda came in possession of a Geode, a magic stone that gave her supernatural power. Its corrupting influence over her lead her to become the head of the Talon Organization.

  • ...
3
 6
 208
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

7997367 I appreciate you taking a look at it!

7920023 hope you find it entertaining!

Before I read this, what is the Thriller, Gore and Dark tag for ?
And how bad does it get ?

8005381 They are for specific scenes. It's not a gorefest. Its just that not having those tags would be misleading even if it is just for specific scenes.

This is truly interesting, I got here from reading Applejack gets into a barfight.... which I LOVE btw...

I hope you still intend on continuing it!!

And now my reactions!

Omfg Pinkie!!!! D: nooooooo poor girl lost her mind... that's terrible!

And then with AJ and Rares, I looooooove how fresh their love for each other still rings, I hope we get more and more of those two throughout this story!

And Dash.... girl, be careful! I'm surprised to see her reacting interested in Gilda, but man is it obvious Gilda is taking advantage of her. Plus whatever the hell Gilda is involved with, she's bad news. STAY AWAY DASH! STAY AWAY!

Login or register to comment