• Published 23rd Jan 2017
  • 538 Views, 4 Comments

The Cheesy Piedpipper - Ugly-Duckling123



Ponyville has been taken over by mice and nothing Twilight or Fluttershy can do can help

  • ...
 4
 538

Chapter 1

Mice have taken over Ponyville...

At first nopony minded, or really noticed, it was just the odd lone mouse found in somepony's kitchen looking for food. Or found on a tree stump watching the foals go to school.

But soon more and more were being seen.

So much so, the pony's went to talk to Fluttershy about it.

"Oh um please... um everypony.... I'm sure they didn't mean any harm..." Fluttershy said quietly to the pony's before her.

"'Didn't mean any harm?' Sugarcube Corner has had to close down until further notice because of these pests!" Mr Cake said loudly his wife and kids nodding along next to him "Nopony wants to have food served to them if they have mousy paw prints of hair all over it!"

"That's right, and nothing Pinkie Pie does is getting them to leave," Mrs Cake said.

At that moment a pink pony wearing ten interments and looking really worn out came along.

"I just can't get the right music playing" she said her throat a little sore "I can always get it if it's Parasprites."


The next day, a town meeting was held in Twilight's castle, one of the few places not take over by mice thanks to the magic it held.

"Please everypony..." Twilight said calling for their attention "Now I am sure all of you know that today we are here today to come up with ideas on getting these mice to leave Ponyville," she said to murmurs and nodding of agreements.
"So, does anypony have a non-killing-them-way on how to do that?" she asked looking around the room.

"I might..." a new voice said from the door getting everypony to see an orange Earth Pony with a brown mane and tail, wearing yellow shirt, and brown poncho and hat.

"CHEESE!" everypony cheered loudly welcoming their friend.

"What brought you here Cheese Sandwich?" Twilight asked coming over to greet him herself.

"My Cheesy-Sense was telling me you ponies needed help," he said looking around the room "Help with this mouse problem. Well I'm here to do just that."

"BAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Rainbow Dash's laugh ecchoed around the room "How... How are you going to do that?" she asked "Offer yourself up as bait and drive them away... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"RAINBOW!" her friends yelled at her.

"Well if you don't want my help little pony, I'll just he on my way," he said turning to leave.

"No, please don't go," Twilight said transporting to be in front of of him "Please, Cheese, if you have anyway to get rid of these mice, please get rid of them. We will pay you to do so," she said looking around getting nods from everypony.

"Oh I don't need any paying, Princess, just someone who's good with instruments," Cheese said looking around the room.

"Pinkie can do it!" a young colts voice said, getting words of agreements.

"No I can't," Pinkie said zipping over "I can only get rid of Parasprites."

"But as you're doing that you're playing ten instruments at once sugarcube," Applejack said coming over "No pony else in Ponyville can do that."

After a bit, of persuasion (mostly consisting of a giant and free Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness) Pinkie and Cheese were in her room so Cheese can see what types of instruments she had.

They included a trombone, a tambourine, a drum, a piccolo, a pair of symbols, a tuba, her own accordion, a harmonica, some maraca's, and a banjo.

"These are my Parasprite Polka instruments," Pinkie explained moving Gummy off of the drum "But they don't seem to work on the nice."

"That because the music played for Parasprites is to loud and bouncy," Cheese explained looking at the music tools and only pulling out the piccolo "Try playing a small tune just on this," he said giving it to Pinkie.

Unsure, but trusting Cheese, Pinkie took the interment into her mouth and blew, using her main to cover the holes when needed.

While she was doing that, Cheese looked outside and saw some of the mice had stopped and looked into their direction, but stayed where they were.

Looking back into Pinkie's music cupboard he pulled out a flute and stared playing that, the same way Pinkie was playing her own interment.

***
Outside, all the mice could now hear that lovely music and went over to the bakery to be closer to it.
***
In her room, both Pinkie's and Cheese's senses were going off, so they got up and began heading outside and down the path, all around Ponyville, Sweet Apple Acres, and towards the Everfree forest, a long, long, long trail of mice following behind them dancing along to the music.

At the edge of the forest, they town were there to watch the mice leave and never come back.

Finally the last one was in and Pinkie and Cheese stopped playing, neither of then breathless at all.

"We'll take that cake now please Princess," Cheese said smiling looking over to a slightly stunned Princess.

"Well it's going to take some time to make it," Twilight said looking over to Mr and Mrs Cake "Right?"

"That's right, dear," Cupcake said nodding glad that these pests were finally out of Ponyville.

Over the next few days, Mr and Mrs Cake were working hard on the Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness.

While they were doing that Pinkie was showing Cheese around the town.

"Hey Pinkie, you know that after I get this cake and the party for us is over, I'll be leaving again right?" Cheese asked playing a small tune on his accordion.

"You don't have to," Pinkie said her hair flattening a little "You can stay here, Mr and Mrs Cake will be ok with it, I'm sure..." she said trying to get him to change his mind.

"Pinkie Pie, Ponyville only has room for one Party Pony, and that has to be you so you can be with your friends," Cheese said in a slightly firm voice "Besides, if I don't answer my Cheesy Sense and answer the call of a Party I get sick. You wouldn't want that would you?"

"I guess not..." Pinkie said getting up and moving away a little so he couldn't see her crying.

His mane now deflating a little not liking seeing his crush upset, Cheese put his interment back into it's box so he could give Pinkie his fullest attention.

"What if, I make this my 'Return-here-to-get-over-all-the-extreme-party's-I've-just put-on' place?" he asked in a thinking voice.

"You would do that?" Pinkie asked lighting up a little turning back to him smiling.

"Pinkie Promise!" he said smiling again too and doing the actions.

"Yay!" Pinkie cheered and hugging him surprising him a little.


That evening, all of Ponyville put on a party for Cheese and Pinkie to thank them for getting rid of the mice.

After everyone was there, the Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness was brought out and the two heroes were given the first two pieces.

Smiles, and laughter into the night, as the party went on, and pictures were taken, the festivities only stopping when somepony nearly tripped over a couple of sleeping foals.

Everypony agreeing it was time to pack up, Pinkie took Cheese back to Sugarcube Corner for one last night, dragging him into her room, both of them a little dizzy after all that cider they had.


The next morning, the town was at the edge of their boarders to see Cheese off.

"So where are you off to now Cheese?" Twilight asked a curious smile on her face.

"My Cheesy Sense is telling me to head for Appleloosa," Cheese said smiling.

"Well then say hi to all of my cousins then for me," Applejack said tipping her hat to him.

"Goodbye Cheese, we'll miss you," Rarity said waving to him along with everyone else.

Pinkie brought out a giant megaphone and screamed into it...

"DON'T FORGET TO WRITE!"

"You think he heard me?" she asked turning to her friends.


A few months later...


Cheese Sandwich was on his way towards Sugarcube Corner.

He had been sensing that he was needed here for the last couple of weeks, but was unsure why because they didn't feel like his 'Party Alarms', so he had ignored it.

However last night he had a 'Doozy' of a Cheesy Sense meaning he couldn't put it off any longer.

"Hello there, Cheese," Cupcake said to him from behind the counter. "What's brought you here today?"

"I'm not really sure Mrs Cake," he said for some reason slightly nervous "My Cheesy Sense just told me to come here."

"Cheese! Is that you!" Pinkie's voice called out from up the stairs as someone came down them and threw themselves at him.

"Hey Pinkie," he said looking at her "Enjoying the cakes a little much I see," he said grinning seeing her rounded tummy.

"Oh Cheesy, I'm not any fatter than I was last time you saw me," she said before leaning into his ear and whispering "I'm pregnant. And you're the Daddy..."

Comments ( 4 )

"Hey Pinkie," he said looking at her "Enjoying the cakes a little much I see," he said grinning seeing her rounded tummy.
"Oh Cheesy, I'm not any fatter than I was last time you saw me," she said before leaning into his ear and whispering "I'm pregnant. And you're the Daddy....


Well pinky give him some time to say hi

And cheese...don't call ponies fat

Sequel plz

7890887 This was just a one time thing

But... If I get enough comments/likes and an idea, I might change my mind

7891483 you can't leave me on a cliffhanger like that man it's not cool

Well, that escalated quickly.

Login or register to comment