• Published 2nd Jan 2017
  • 1,328 Views, 7 Comments

The Star and the Butterfly:discovered - Skaltrox Defiance Knight



After Twilight and Fluttershy became a couple, they decided to keep their relationship secret to the others. But they knew that it wouldn't last forever.

  • ...
7
 7
 1,328

You must not tell a soul

The couple currently tangled together looked at the newcomer that was standing in the door. Spike could only stand in the entrance of the throne room and chuckle at the sight. Twilight and Fluttershy turned a bright red as they let go of each other and stood up scratching the back of their heads in embarrassment.

"H-How m-much did you see Spike? Twilight asked.

Spike in return said "Not too long, just before you started your 'make out session' and I couldn't stop that, Spike grinned afterwards. "Look you should of just told me that you were in a relationship with Fluttershy, Twilight."

Twilight managed to suppress some of her embarrassment and reply to Spike "I know, I should of told you this some time ago but I...We didn't know how you would respond and how the others would too."

Spike went wide eyed "Wait, none of the girls know about you two?!" he shouted. The couple nodded their heads which only led to Spike shaking his. "I've got to tell them about this, I-I mean t-this is Huge no... Massive news!" the dragon went to find the others when Twilight picked him up in her pink Aura.

"No Spike, we aren't ready to tell them about us. You have to keep this a secret between the three of us" Twilight stated.

"*Sigh* But you can't just keep this from them forever" Spike replied.

"We aren't, just not now. Look If I really want you to keep your lips shut I will use that" Twilight said.

Spike cringed at 'that' "Y-You can't be serious!" Spike said near shouting.

Twilight nodded "Pinkie Pie swear. You have to Pinkie promise not to tell any pony about us, is that clear?" Twilight asked.

Spike gave up "Fine, Cross my heart and hope to Fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" Spike said while doing the dread movements that binds him to the promise. "There I did the promise, now I'm going to go and see if Rarity needs help with anything today. Bye guys" Spike said one last time before he exited the room for the front door.

Fluttershy walked up to Twilight and gave her a quick nuzzle "You really think he'll keep his word?" Fluttershy asked.

"Please, if Rainbow dash and Applejack can abide by the Pinkie Promise, then Spike will too" Twilight responded.

"Well I hope so. Anyway do you want to keep going from where we left off? Fluttershy said her voice slowly sounding more and more sultry.

Twilight grinned "We can...but maybe in my room this time" Twilight replied gesturing Fluttershy to follow her to the bedroom.

#####

Pinkie suddenly had a tingling. 'Some pony' has just made a Pinkie promise and she was going to see to them that they keep it. She bounced off in the direction of Rarity's boutique to find that 'Some pony'.

Spike entered the boutique looking for the wonderful pony that ran it. "Rarity are you here! It's me Spike, I've come to help you with anything you need!" Spike shouted.

The unicorn in question trotted down stairs to see Spike beaming with joy at her presence. "Oh Spikey wikey, I'm so glad you wanted to help me today. Because I'm actually quite busy and I need all the help I can get." Rarity spoke to the love struck dragon.

"Yeah sure thing Rarity, I'm here to help" Spike replied. "Oh yeah... I have something Huge to tell you and I'm sure it's going to knock your metaphorical socks off!" Spike smiled with glee.

Rarity's interest sky-rocketed "Oh tell me Spike, what is it, what is it. Spill the beans!" she yelled.

Spike began to say something when he turned his head to the window in horror, Pinkie was staring at him from the bush outside mouthing the word 'Forever'. Spike gulped "I found out that...Applejack...likes...pears?" Spike said with slight confusion. Apparently Rarity bought it though as she stomped her hoof in approval.

"I knew that she didn't just love apples. Well now, this is big new. Thank you for telling me Spike, I'll be sure tell every pony I can" Rarity responded.

Spike laughed briefly "Yeah, hahaha you do that."

"Now Spikey, I think we should start with what I need you to do. Rarity called from half way up the stairs.

"Oh yeah sure thing" Spike replied.

Pinkie smiled before disappearing through the bush to Celestia knows where. She had stopped another Promise from being broken...now she just had to figure out what it was.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment