• Published 11th Jan 2017
  • 17,067 Views, 792 Comments

Dragonfire 🐲 Enter The Dragon Hero 🐲 - Phantom-Dragon



Born in the Year of the Dragon, gifted with a powerful magic called the Dragonfire, Spike Draco fights the forces of evils that threatens to destroy the worlds of his friends and family.

  • ...
25
 792
 17,067

PreviousChapters Next
Mission Rogue Diamond Part 3: The Dawn of War

"AUNTIE!!!" Spike shouted, as he jolted awake, breathing heavily, looking around to see that he was back in Friendship Castle, it was still dark. "Aunt Luna," he muttered.

Then, a chirp was heard, in which Spike looked to his left, seeing Peewee, looking at the boy in concern.

"Morning, Peewee," Spike greeted, as he got out of bed, went over and gave the phoenix a gentle stroke on his head.

Just then, the sun rose over the horizon, and in a single flash of light, Princess Celestia appeared in the room.

"Spike?" Celestia asked with concern, looking at an empty bed.

"Mom?" Spike exclaimed, which caught her attention.

"Oh, thank goodness you're safe," Celestia sighed in relief, as she went over, wrapping her majestic wings around her son, and pulled him close.

"I told you I'd be alright," Spike replied, as he returns her affection.

"But, what about Luna?" Celestia asked. "What happened? Is she alright?"

"I don't know," Spike replied. "I wish I knew mom. One moment, both she and I were fighting Nightmare Moon, when that monster got us backed up in a corner. Aunt Luna just told me to go, even though I didn't want to leave her, and she just shot me with a spell that woke me up, and here I am."

Celestia closed her eyes in solemn, "Just when I finally got to see that loving side of her again," Looking back at Spike, Celestia asked, "By chance, did she tell you anything before you woke up?"

"Only that I should find the rest of the pieces for the Armor of Heroes," Spike replied. "Which are all in Midnight Castle. Wherever it is..."


Later

Twilight was sleeping on a pile of books, while Ember was still working on the Fucanglong Box. After many twists and turns, Ember was satisfied, when the box clicked.

"Finally!" Ember said, while at the same time, Twilight jolted awake. The two royals watched as the box floated in the air, before it began projecting another beam of translucent blue light, which enveloped the map in a coat of light.

Twilight and Ember watched in anticipation for the next piece's location to be revealed. However, much to their confusion, nothing showed up.

"What the what?" the two girls exclaimed to each other.


Meanwhile, with Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Daring Do

"You're certain that you didn't get a good look at his face?" Applejack asked.

"It's like I said," Daring Do repeated. "I didn't get a good look at his face, because of his hat! And I didn't get a look at his cutie mark, because he was wearing a long dark robe over it. All I know is that he's a unicorn."

"And pray tell, how did ya figure that out?" Applejack asked.

"Because when I gave him the shield, he was levitating it," Daring Do grumbled. "Ain't that obvious?"

"Oh," Applejack blushed, for asking a stupid question.

"Do you remember how he sounds like?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, when he talks, his voice sounded soft," Daring Do replied. "And yet contained."

"Soft and contained, " Rainbow Dash and Applejack looked to each other, finding it hard to hear some pony with a voice like that. "I don't suppose you can like, imitate it, can you?" Rainbow asked.

"Well," Daring Do scratched her head, as she began. "It's a little quiet, but it sounded kinda like this," With that, Daring Do gave her best imitation of the stallion's voice. "I trust you have the shield," she said, in a voice that sounded almost like she's having a running nose. "Sorry, best I could do at the moment."


Meanwhile

Waiting impatiently at the mouth of a huge volcano, Hydia was tapping her foot impatiently, until finally, her two daughters appeared, battered, and bruised.

"Well, it certainly took you girls long enough!" Hydia grumbled, as she snatched the final ingredient from their hands. "Eh, something seems different about you girls," the evil watched noted, to which the two younger witches looked like they were about to lose their cool. "Meh, you look better that way. Now let's get to work!" With that, Hydia reaches into the containers, as she begins to pull out the ingredients.

"A little bit of muck, for power and strength!" The evil witch said, as she threw the said ingredient into the volcano. "Then, a bit of slime, to make it ooze!" The lava below started to churn, when the said ingredient was added. "Then, some fungus for that added zip! And then, some of this, and some of that, for its dark mood! And a bit of creepy pastas, to fuel its purpose!" Then, taking out the bottle, Hydia smirked evilly, "And last, the key ingredient of all, to finish it up! The Flume!" With that, Hydia tossed the whole bottle into the lava pit.

With that, the lave below churns uneasily, as it begins to change from red to dark purple, followed by a huge tremor that shook the volcano violently around the three witches.

"Do you hear that?" Lydia asked, turning to her daughters. "Do you know what that is?" Draggle only response was a stupid grunt, while Reeka raised her hand up. "It's a rhetorical question," Hydia replied.

"Duh, oh I know!" Draggle shouted. "It's a rhetorical question!"

"You pinheaded squib!" Reeka snarled, bonking Draggle on the head. "She just said that!"

"Who are you calling pinhead?" Patrick Star asked.

"Oh, shut up you idiots!" Hydia roared, firing a lightning spell, frying her two daughters. "Now, to truly awaken the Smooze!" In a burst of flame, a book appeared in front of Hydia, as it opened itself up, by an invisible force, and the pages within turned rapidly to the sides, before it settled on a particular spell.

Clearing her throat, Hydia began to chant the spell, in an ancient language, before she was heard saying:

"Return to the surface for your purpose,
Ravage the land, like never before,
Total destruction, from mountain to shore!"

With that, the clouds above circled over the volcano's mouth, forming a vortex. Then, a single clap of thunder was shot out from the clouds, and struck the lavas within. With that, the lava formed into purple slimes.

"AWAKEN!!!" Hydia shouted for the last time, firing dark magics from her hands, and into the slimy creature.

With a final grunt, the Smooze was reborn.

"It works!!" Hydia laughed, gleefully. "The Smooze lives! The Smooze lives!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Hydia laughed, together with her daughters who finally joined in.


Meanwhile, in Ponyville

"NO!" Celestia gasped, when she felt a disturbance in the air. "It cannot be!"

"Mom? What is it?" Spike asked. "What's wrong?"

The Princess of the Sun, the Dragon Prince, and the phoenix, all ran out of the Castle of Friendship, followed by their friends, who were much more surprised to see Princess Celestia, present.

Soon, the friends were out in Ponyville, joined by the rest of their friends, and Scorpan.

"Princess Celestia?" Twilight exclaimed, as she followed. "What's going-" The lavender alicorn was interrupted, when she noticed the skies above, darkened with a long sheet of dark clouds.

Before long, a face appeared, "Citizens of Equestria," the face spoke. "Congratulations. You shall be the first to witness the resurrection of the Smooze, and the end of your world!"

"Nightmare Moon!!" Celestia exclaimed.

"No...." Spike moaned, knowing what it means. "Auntie's lost.....again."

Then, off in the distance, the ponies noticed a volcanic eruption, followed by a giant purple blob of some sort.

"Sweet Celestia!!" Rainbow exclaimed. "What the hay is that?!!"

"Is that a Mega Muk?" Button asked, only to receive some glares from the other Knights. "You're right. Not helping."

"The Smooze has been reawakened to fulfill its purpose once more!" Nightmare Moon spoke. "In moments, the Smooze shall flood your world in an endless sea of darkness and destructions, wiping out all of your pathetic existence! And bring about the re-birth of my Empire of the Night!! There will be no escape!!"

"The Smooze?!" Scorpan gasped. "But that's impossible!"

"Uncle? Mom?" Spike began. "I don't understand? What is the Smooze?"

"The Smooze was an ancient slime monster that came to our world years ago, from the cosmos," Celestia replied. "It would've doomed us all, had it not been for Starswirl the Bearded, and his team of heroes. And now, Nightmare Moon plans on using it to destroy us, and take over the world, and if possible, your world too," She said grimly at the last part, to the Knights.

"This can't be happening!" Pipsqueak muttered.

"Yeah, I mean, we're suppose to catch PokΓ©mon!" Button exclaimed. "Not the other way around! It ain't fair!"

Ignoring Button's nerdy remarks, Scorpan turned to Celestia, "The creature's already been too stirred awake, and it's already on the move! It's too late to conjure up a sleeping spell on it! It's now become impossible to stop it!"

"Then that doesn't mean we can't delay it!" Princess Celestia replied. "I know of some old allies, who've stopped the Smooze once before. I will go to Flutter Valley alone, and enlist the help from the Breezies. In the meantime, Scorpan, you will send your soldiers out to protect our people, and save as much as you can from the Smooze," Celestia then turned to Twilight, "My faithful student. You must evacuate the villagers, to Canterlot. The Smooze can't climb up tall mountain, or reach high places."

"Yes, your highness," Twilight replied, with a bow of her head.

"Then that leaves Nightmare Moon to me!" Spike added.

"No, Spike!" Celestia frowned. "You need to be with the girls for now," Before Spike was about to reply, Celestia continued, "You can't go at it alone."

"But this is what I've been trained for," Spike replied. "I've beaten Nightmare Moon before, I can do it again."

"Young dragon," Scorpan spoke sternly. "This won't be the same as last time. Nightmare Moon will be fully prepared for you. Besides, there's still the matter of saving our people first, from the Smooze."

Spike looked around at all the ponies, with fear written on their faces, and all looking at him with hope in their eyes. A little filly went up to him, and wrapped her hooves around his leg.

"Please, save us Dragon Prince!" the filly pleaded. "You're our hero!"

Spike looked, and recalled the dream he once had, of the ponies suffering with the protection of a hero, and the girls' depression of his absent.

Changing his expression to solemn and determination, Spike complied, "Understood uncle," he bowed his head, before he turns to his friends. "C'mon, everybody! Let's do this!!"

Author's Note:

Oh no! Nightmare Moon's master plan of world domination has begun!! What will our heroes do to save the day?! What of the last pieces of the Armor of Heroes? Where is Midnight Castle? And where could Fleur's parents be?

The final showdown has only just begun!


In the meantime, it's MOVIE TIME!!!

PreviousChapters Next