• Published 11th Jan 2017
  • 17,067 Views, 792 Comments

Dragonfire 🐲 Enter The Dragon Hero 🐲 - Phantom-Dragon



Born in the Year of the Dragon, gifted with a powerful magic called the Dragonfire, Spike Draco fights the forces of evils that threatens to destroy the worlds of his friends and family.

  • ...
25
 792
 17,067

PreviousChapters Next
Armor of Heroes Part 3: Going Down to Dragon Town(The Sword of Honor)

Canterlot

Prince Blueblood was out, once again, acting all high and mighty, as he walks with his dog, Bunny. On the way, he happened upon a conversation between three unicorn mares, known as the Canterlot Trendsetters.

The group consists of Cayenne, who has a light pink coat, four-tone red mane and tail, purple/cerise eyes, and a cutie mark of two red peppers. North Point, who has a light blue coat, pink and gray mane and tail, deep orchid eyes, and a cutie mark of a drawing compass. And Citrus Blush, who has a yellow coat, two-tone orange mane and tail, cerise eyes, and a cutie mark of a compact mirror.

"Hey girls!" Cayenne called. "You will not believe what I've heard from Sassy Saddles, who told me that Saffron Masala told her, that Fancy Pants told her, that Princess Cadence told him, that Princess Twilight to her, that Prince Spike, his Knights, Rainbow Dash, and Fleur are going on another heroic adventure to find and rescue Fleur's parents!"

Upon hearing the news, the girls all swooned, while Blueblood had a look of shock on his face.

"Oh that Prince Spike," Citrus sighed lovingly. "Isn't he just a dream?"

"More like a nightmare!" Blueblood said to himself. "That little pint sized, spike-haired, runt of a cousin! No doubt, he's just doing it to boost his chances with the ladies! Well, if he thinks he can just get away with it, then he's got another thing coming!" Blueblood grinned deviously, "It's hero time for Prince Vlad Blueblood!" With that, Prince Blueblood was off, dragging Bunny with him.


*Knock Knock*

"Hello?" Twilight answered the door, before she gasped in surprise.

"Hi Princess," the hooded figure greeted, along with her companion. "Can we talk? It's about Spike."


Somewhere in Equestria

"Step right up fillies and gentle colts!" Discord hollered. "Everyone's a winner in Discord's famous Three Shell game! And now, assisting me in this game, will be the lovely, Trixie Pixie!" With that, Discord pulls out the said girl, who had been shrunken to the size of a mouse, with translucent butterfly wings, and much to her chagrin, was clad in a sparkling, blue floral bikini. Before Trixie could protest, Discord puts her down on the table as he places the shell over her. "We place Trixie under the shell, and all you have to do is keep your eyes on the shell with the pixie!" While Discord says that, he moved the shells randomly at a fast pace, that seemed too impossible to keep up.

Meanwhile, Snips and Snails, once more hypnotized, and dressed yellow and purple, respectively, together with crooked mustaches, were laughing themselves behind a box, until Discord's tail conjured a mallet, and whacked them on the head. Realizing it's the signal, the boys quickly saluted to their new boss, as they sneaked around, and stole some bits from the bystanders.

"Imagine yourself being rich beyond your wildest dreams!" Discord declared. "Why just the other day, on my way down her from Los Pegasus, a fellow pony became the proud winner of a new mansion! A new wagon! And let's not forget all of the ladies he won their hearts over. Eh, Snips and Snails?"

"Yes, sir!" Snails replied in a gruff voice. "No one is arguing that! Wah!"

Discord turned his eyes to an elderly stallion, "I believe that fine gentleman over there would like to place a wager?"

The stallion looked for a moment, before he replies, "Oh why not?" With that, he placed a bit in Snip's hat, before the latter went to collect more wagers, with Snails.

"How about the rest of you?" Discord asked. "Anyone else care to place a bet? Come, come now! Surely, you believe in your eagle eyes friend here! No hard feelings!" With that the ponies all complied, "Oh dear boys. We stand to lose a fortune to these fine ponies," Turning back to the elder stallion, Discord asked, "So, what shall it be, you little clever champion of chance?"

"The middle one!" the stallion answered with confidence.

"THE MIDDLE ONE?!" Discord gasped in fear, before he looked at the said shell, then back at the stallion, before he snapped the shell up in the air. Trixie was clinging on to the roof, avoiding herself to be seen, before she lost her grip and fell to the floor. "MOTHER OF FAUST!" Discord screamed, putting the shell back over Trixie, before any pony would notice. "LOOK! SUNSET SHIMMER IS ON A STREAKING SPREE!"

Falling for the trick, the ponies turned their heads in confusion, while Discord snatched Trixie out of her shell.

"Oh, wait," Discord chuckled. "You ponies don't wear clothes. You're always streaking," Discord grinned trollishly, while the ponies gave him angry looks. "Now, without further ado. Let's see, what's under the middle shell. Snips, Snails?" The two boys quickly did a drumroll, as Discord levitated the shell to reveal, "Nothing!"

"Can I change my guess?" the stallion asked.

"Maybe next time, my friend," Discord replied, while his disembodied eagle claw snuck up behind the stallion, and pulled him away. "But do keep in touch."

Trixie, finally having enough, screamed, "Somebody help! I've been kidnapped by this crazy monster of a magician!"

"Quiet you!" Discord growled, as he grabbed the pixie, before he noticed the ponies staring at him. Realizing he's been caught, Discord asked, "Hey Snips! Snails! How do you boys feel about having a stretch of the old legs?"

"I'd certainly second that!" Snips answered. "Have a rotten day!"

With that, Discord, Snips, Snails, and kidnapped Trixie, all beat feet, as they escaped from the angry ponies.

The boys and girl kept on running, until they ran into Ponyville, and into Sugarcube Corner, where they stumbled into Pinkie's Party Cnanon. Seeing the discarded cannon, Discord got an idea, "My stooges," Discord grinned. "I think it's time we go up in the world."

Catching onto what the draconequus was saying, Snips and Snails chuckled, "Nice offer," Snips replied. "Maybe I'll give you my answer in about a month or two! Wah!"

The boys tried to escape, but Discord stretched his arm, catching them with ease, "No need to thank me! In you go!" With that, Discord threw the boys into the cannon, before he pulls out a rubber chicken, and squirted fire from its beak. With the cannon lit, Discord quickly hurried into the cannon, just before the mobs arrived.

"I don't like big noise!" Snips whimpered, just as the cannon blasted the four into the sky.

*Goofy scream*


Meanwhile

A flying ship was just flying overhead the Everfree Forest.

"How much further until we reached Ponyville?" the dark figure asked, while resting on a pile of pillows.

"Duh, probably about fifty more miles before we reach it," the tall one said, while stupidly looking through a telescope, the wrong way.

"That's funny!" the short one replied, from a crow's nest. "It looks so much closer from up here!"

"Duh, that's because everything looks closer to you, up there!" the tall one replied, before she noticed something. "Oh my!"

"What is it?" the dark figure asked.

"Duh, I spy, with my little eyes, a flying draconequus, coming straight towards us. Thirty minutes before impa-" Before she had a chance to complete her sentence, Discord crashed into them, exploding upon impact.

"Oh, D'raggle!" the dark figure moaned. "Whyyyyyyyyyyy?"


Twilight's Castle

"What?!" the hooded figure exclaimed, banging on the crystal table, startling the girls, present. "Where's he going?"


The answer is, Spike, together with the Knights, Rainbow Dash, Fleur, were on the train, heading towards Fillydelphia.

Spike whips out a newspaper called the Equestria Daily, "Let's see," he read. "It says here that the Sword of Honor was recently recovered, and is currently at an antique shop, in Dragon Town."

"Of all the places to look for a magic relic," Button began. "Why did it have to be an antique shop?"

"Why are you complaining?" Rumble asked.

"Sorry. It's just that, I've been playing a lot of adventure games to know that these kinds of adventures usually start off at an ancient temple, and such." The boys and girl turned their attention at the nerd boy, "What? I was kinda expecting for something exciting to happen."

"I get ya Rumble," Rainbow replied. "I was kinda hoping we'd go on some awesome adventure, like Daring Do!"

"Who's Daring Do?" Button asked.

"The most super-ultra-extreme-awesomazing pony adventurer there ever lived!" Rainbow fangirled. "Next to me, of course. But still, she's so awesome! /)^3^(\"

"You don't say," Spike asked, before it hit him. "Wait, Daring Do as in, the Daring Do from the Daring Do books?"

Rainbow quickly froze up, before she chuckled, "Yeah. That Daring Do."

"Why Rainbow Dash," Spike smirked. "I'm surprised at you. Didn't you told me before reading books is egghead stuff?"

Rainbow Dash blushed, as she replies, "Okay, maybe it's not entirely for eggheads. But still-"

Fleur quickly cleared her throat, "Pardon me for interrupting," the unicorn began. "But need I remind you all, why we're on our way to Fillydelphia?"

The rest of the group nodded, "You're right, Fleur," Spike replied, before he turns to Rainbow Dash. "You can fill me in on Daring Do, later."

"Ditto," Dash smiled.


Canterlot

Prince Blueblood was busy packing up his suitcase, with all the not so bare essentials, as he prepares himself to embark on his heroic "quest."

"Bunny!" Blueblood called. "Fetch me my nobel questing pants, with the stripes."

Bunny growled, as he begrudging complied. Just then, Princess Cadence took notice, "Well, well, well, cousin," Cadence began. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"Why, I'm going on a heroic quest of course," Blueblood smirked smugly.

Cadence looked at the prince, suspiciously, "And since when have you been on a heroic quest?" she asked.

"Why, since the day I was born of course!" Prince Blueblood smiled smugly. "Surely, you remember the time where I helped rescue all of those filthy, chaotic creatures of Newt Chimera. Or the time when I rescued those old, miserable, elderly ponies from that burning retirement home, and when I went to Dragon Town, and saved the day, by ridding the fair city of Fillydelphia of the savage dragons."

Cadence, unfazed, shook her head, "You didn't do any of those things," the alicorn frowned. "All of those heroic deeds, where done by Spike, and some other heroic ponies!"

Prince Blueblood grumbled at the mention of the Dragon Prince's name, "Well, yeah," he replied. "But I did help."

"No you didn't. You never helped at all."

At this point, Blueblood was at his limit, "There you go again!"

"There I go what again?" Cadence asked.

"Leaving me out, like you always do! Ever since that spoiled brat, Spike Drake comes to Equestria, I suddenly became Mr. Nobody!"

"Ah-ha! I knew it! You are jealous of Spike!"

"Jealous? Me?! Pfft! I'm not jealous!" Blueblood denied. "I'm the oldest, the handsomest, and the noble of all the prince there ever was. The ladies adore me! Up until that dragon hybrid freak comes in, and stole my spotlight! Now he gets to be the hero, and I'm always the goof-up!"

"Well listen to you!" Cadence replied in disgust. "You've even gone as far as to deceiving yourself, with a childish lie! You've never done anything that's noble and heroic! All you ever do is constantly look at yourself in the mirror all day, while Spike actually does some things worth being noticed for. And we all loved him, because he's everything you're not!"

Growling in annoyance, Blueblood shouted, "HE'S NOT!!" With that, Blueblood shuts his suitcase, while putting on his pants, with Bunny still holding onto it, creating a hole in the process, showing his cracks, "I'm going out there to prove every pony once and for all, I'm every bit the hero he is! Maybe even better!" With a huff, Blueblood was on his way out, with an annoyed Bunny and Cadence following.

"I can't believe I'm related to him," Cadence sighed, while Bunny barked in agreement.

"Oh Bunny~" Blueblood called.


Dragon Town

After their train arrived in Fillydelphia, the group of heroes got off, as they entered the city, before walking towards a district called Dragon Town. Upon arrival, the Knights and Rainbow Dash were amazed, while Spike and Fleur looked on in nostalgia.

"Wow!" Rainbow Dash and the Knights marveled, seeing dragons as far as their eyes can see.

"Dragon Town," Spike smiled in nostalgia, along with Fleur. "My kind of town."

"You've been here before?" Button asked.

"Story for another time," Spike replied, before turning to Fleur. "C'mon. Let's go get the sword."

"Oui," Fleur nodded. But before the heroes could take a step, someone called out.

"Spike?!" a female voice called out.

"Who's there?!" the Knights jumped, quickly getting into fighting stances, ready to defend their friends.

Turning around to the source, getting into fighting stances, the heroes looked to see a female red dragon, with long pink hair, aquamarine eyes, blue horns, matching underbelly, and wings, running up to the group.

"SPIKE!" the dragon greeted.

"MINA!" Spike replied, as he and the dragon both embraced each other, happily.

Mina looked up, to see Fleur-De-Lis, and too greeted, "Flare Heart!"

"Bonjour Mina," Fleur greeted, as she shook the dragon's claw. "But it's actually Fleur. Fleur-De-Lis. And you know, I'm not really a colt."

"Yes, but I liked the name," Mina replied with a smile, before she noticed Rainbow Dash. "You must be Rainbow Dash! Spike's told me all about you!"

"Did he now?" Rainbow asked. "Did he tell you how awesome I was?"

"Yes," the dragon replied. "That, and your big ego." Rainbow Dash's eyes twitched, before she looked at Spike, who smiled sheepishly, along with a shrug. Mina looked, before she noticed the Knights, "And who are you guys?"

"Oh right," Spike began as he introduces his posse. "Mina. The Knights: Button, Rumble, Tenders, Pip, and Feathers. Knights, Mina."

"Nice to meet you!" Button smiled, as he and the boys exchanged handshakes with the dragon.

"Likewise," Mina smiled, before she turned to Spike, Rainbow, and Fleur. "So, what brings you all to Dragon Town? I've heard you just got back from Earth, but I didn't know you'd come here so soon!"

"Well," Spike began. "Let's just say, we're on another heroic mission."

"Really?" Mina asked. "Back in action so soon?" Mina smirked, as she looked at him flirtatiously. "I'm listening."

"Uh, sure," Spike blushed, while Rainbow and Fleur rolled their eyes in envy, seeing how close the dragoness was getting to Spike. "But maybe later. Right now, we need to get to the antique store. It's important."

"Well, what a coincidence!" Mina beamed. "I was just on my way there to visit Uncle Mako!"

"Mako?" Spike exclaimed. "As in, Mako the Dragon of the West? He's alive?!"

"Uh huh!" Mina quickly grabbed the boy by the hand. "C'mon! He'll be glad to see you again!" With that, the friends left, together with their new companion.


Twilight's Castle

"Arrrgh!" the hooded figure growled in frustration. "I can't believe he just ran off like that! It's so like him!"

"Well, can you blame him?" the hooded figure's companion asked. "He is the Dragon Prince. Isn't being a hero what a prince does?"

The hooded figure thought, as she recalled an incident that involves him performing another deed of heroism, "Yeah, you're right," she replied. "I'll give him that." After a quick deep breath, she calmly replied, "But still, I wished he would just stick around by the time I came here. I mean, it's been many moon since I last saw him."

The hooded figure's companion placed a comfortable hoof on her shoulders, "We can all second that," Applejack replied. "Why else did we became heroes in his absent, and in his honor?" the rest of the mane six all voiced their agreements.

"And why else did we turn over a new leaf?" Starlight spoke on behalf of herself and Sunset.

Taking another deep breath, the hooded figure replied, "Well, I came here to return this gift to Spike," she replied, holding out the puzzle box. "And that's what I'm going to do!"

"Then might I suggest a faster way to reach him?" Sunset added.

But before they could begin, a commotion was heard outside of the castle's walls.

"Now what?" the hooded figure groaned in frustrations.


?????
[TMNT Background Music Original Shredder Theme]

"Ah, perfect," Nightmare Moon sneered, while looking through a glass orb. "The draconequus has done his work. While the reinforcements are delayed, from aiding the Dragon Prince. The Sword of Honor is ripe for the taking! And it shall be one more of the armor's pieces in our possession! Find it! And secure it, fast!"

"As you wish, master," Somnambula bowed, before she takers her leave, and into a dojo, where all the Shadowbolts were sparring and training. "Shadowbolts!" she called, resulting the soldiers to bow their heads in response, and respect to the witch, "Our princess has spoken! Retrieve the Sword of Honor!" With a tap of her staff, the sorceress produced a hologram of the said sword, before revealing its current whereabout. "I don't care how you do it! But get the sword, and the Dragonfire!"

"Oh come on," Goldcap groaned. "Haven't we got ourselves burned by that dragon hero and his friends a thousand times before?"

"I beg your pardon GOLDCAP?!!!" Somnambula roared, pointing her staff threateningly, at the girl turned unicorn.

"I-I-I-Uh, what I mean to say is that, hunting the Dragon Prince is um, fun galore!" Goldcap stuttered, before she ended it with a nervous chuckle.

Still keeping a stern glance, Somnambula pulled her staff away, "The mistress of the night has made it clear!" she said. "There will be no rests until the Armor of Heroes and the Dragonfire is ours!" With a bow of their heads, the Shadowbolts prepared themselves, while Somnambula turned to a caged bird, with a muzzle over her beak.

"And you are going to help, wether you like it or not!" the sorceress glared, as she brought her staff, closer to the bird, with the end pulse with dark electricity.

Author's Note:

The way I see it from Boast Busters. Spike is Mario, Snips and Snails are Wario and Waluigi, and now Button Mash is Luigi. Am I right? Or am I right? :moustache:

PreviousChapters Next