• Published 26th Nov 2016
  • 987 Views, 12 Comments

A Stolen Apple - HylianWolfMage553



Discord is freed from his stone prison by the Flim Flam brother but in exchange for his freedom he has to do one task for them. One small task for a lifetime of freedom. What could go wrong?

  • ...
4
 12
 987

Chapter 4: Getting To Know You

(Discord's POV)

Thirty pancakes, she ate thirty pancakes before she said she was full. I have met world eaters with less appetite then the mare sitting beside me at breakfast. Well after that surprising bit of information about my new... Prisoner? no, no, no, too harsh. Guest? no, no, a guest can leave anytime they wish. Guess I could consider her a roommate until further notice.

I decided to ask her a question to relieve the tension in the room. "so Applejack, after breakfast what is it you typically do? just because you can't go home doesn't mean you can't be comfortable here?".

Applejack looked at me with a smile on her face and said "well, after breakfast I do chores and help around the farm unless one of my friends wants me to help them and even then I get back to the farm by dinner time." I thought and had an idea: why not let Applejack help her friends around town in disguise? it was perfect. Applejack could help her friends meanwhile the Flim Flam brothers suspect nothing, win-win situations especially involving chaos are fun.

I told Applejack "I have a plan: those that freed me wish you imprisoned but I don't want you bored out of your skull. I'll disguise you as somepony else and you can help your friends." Applejack just looked at me with a confused expression on her face as I snapped my talon and gave her a new outfit. it was a beautiful lavender dress which complimented her natural form perfectly and a beautiful headdress that concealed her noticeable features while still keeping her beauty intact. I myself changed into a handsome stallion with a fancy suit.

I then reached out my hoof and asked "shall we head to town my dear?"

Applejack extended her hoof and said "gladly" and we teleported away from the house to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Short chapter but I hope you enjoy. Next chapter will be longer.

Comments ( 7 )
Comment posted by HylianWolfMage553 deleted Nov 26th, 2016

Discord x applejack pariring awesome keep up the good work update more soon :twilightsmile:

I need you guys to help me out. I have a format where for each of the remaining five I'll have a chapter dedicated to Applejack going by a new identity helping them and Discord's reaction. You decide the order of the chapters. List the remaining five in the order you wish their chapters to appear. They'll appear first on my Deviantart account and in no set order but I will post them in the order that won out.

7762447 You know, When I think about it in context that line was really odd but that's just Discord for you.

7938020 Just having a bit of writer's block.

8051583 Honestly, I don't have a set date but I'm writing the next chapter on my Deviantart so it'll be soon. I want to release chapters more frequently but I have a case of writer's block. Hope you enjoy when I release new chapters.

Login or register to comment