• Published 26th Nov 2016
  • 982 Views, 12 Comments

A Stolen Apple - HylianWolfMage553



Discord is freed from his stone prison by the Flim Flam brother but in exchange for his freedom he has to do one task for them. One small task for a lifetime of freedom. What could go wrong?

  • ...
4
 12
 982

Chapter 2: Stealing The Apple Mare

(Normal POV)
Discord's wings flapped in the wind as he flew over to Sweet Apple Acres. His mind focused on the task he was set. "Guess this will be payback for imprisoning me in stone" he thought.

It had only been a few weeks since he was locked in that stone prison. He was near the farmhouse when he heard a conversation between Applejack and Big Macintosh. Applejack said "I'm worried about Applebloom, if she was headed somewhere with her friends she would've told us right?"

All that came out of her brother's mouth was a "yep"

Applejack was visibly sweating and in a panicked voice said "we've been looking for her all day, what if she's been foalnapped? What if she got lost?"

Big Macintosh said "don't worry Applejack, she's bound to show up. Just get your sleep and I'll continue looking" Applejack began walking upstairs to her bedroom.

"Perfect, as she's sleeping I will take her" Discord said as he waited for her to close the door to her room. He waited to hear her snoring but none came so he decided to look up and there she was.

Gazing out the window at the stars with moonlight shining on her fur. "Does she see me?" Discord thought as Applejack still stared into the starry night sky. Finally she decided to go to bed and Discord flew into her bedroom. Applejack was apparently so tired she forgot to undo the ponytail manestyle she had. Discord gulped as he noticed that the moonlight shining on her fur made her look..beautiful. don't get him wrong he had thought of mares particularly Celestia and Twilight to be beautiful but Applejack, if there was one way to describe her it was naturally beautiful. Applejack didn't have nor need fancy manestyles, grand dresses, or even perfume yet she would rival Celestia and Luna in terms of beauty. Discord almost lost track of his mission, he wasn't here to admire her beauty, he was here to steal her. He decided to lift her in his arms and take her to his home. He also took her hat just so she wouldn't complain about that. As he flew carrying the mare he noticed a strange shadow but paid it no mind.

(??? POV)
I was walking home after a long day when I noticed..Discord?? But how did he get free? Who or what freed him? Why? I raced over to where he was in hopes of learning more about this. When I got to where he was I noticed he had Applejack in his arms. Why? I had to learn more..I had to figure out what was going.....

(normal POV)
The stranger laid unconscious on the ground after a wack on the head via Flam.

"We don't need anyone interfering in our little scheme. Might as well have you vanish as well"

Flam walked over to Discord and said "look who tried to investigate. Seems one of your old friends wanted to see what you were up to, isn't that sweet? He cares"

Flam placed the stranger beside Applejack and said "maybe you can give him a tour of the old place" Discord knew that was a joke on his part so he grabbed both the stranger and Applejack and teleported home.

Author's Note:

End of Chapter 2
Who was that stranger?
How are he and Discord connected?
Find out next time.