• Published 26th Nov 2016
  • 978 Views, 12 Comments

A Stolen Apple - HylianWolfMage553



Discord is freed from his stone prison by the Flim Flam brother but in exchange for his freedom he has to do one task for them. One small task for a lifetime of freedom. What could go wrong?

  • ...
4
 12
 978

Chapter 1: Freedom For A Task

(Discord's POV)
Drat, stuck in this stone prison again. And in an even more humiliating pose than before, it's like fate just went "na na, nana, na" when I got defeated this time. Well maybe next time will be better, if there is a next time. Wait, two ponies are talking.

Better listen in on the conversation. "I can't believe how easy it was to take this four fillies, this dragon, and this colt away from their guardians. Like taking candy from a baby. Do you have the elements of harmony with you? "

Elements of harmony, the same things that locked me in here? Why would they need those.."got them brother of mine, great job figuring out that the elements of harmony work on these six"

That explains the unconscious fillies, that dragon, and that colt. "Who know the same three fillies who freed him once will free him again." Wait, those fillies freed me? I should thank them or their kin if I...wait free me again? what are they talking about?


(normal POV)
The elements were placed on Spike's, Applebloom's, Sweetie Bell's, Scootalo's, Button Mash's, and Dinky Doo's neck and soon the six of them lifted into the air and Discord was engulfed in rainbow light. He was freed as the elements powered down, with the six still asleep. Discord stretched out his back and said "who freed the lord of chaos?"

The first unicorn before him bowed and said"oh great lord of chaos, we humbly freed you from your stone prison to request your services."

The other unicorn turned to him and said"I thought we were going to demand his services"

The first unicorn scowled at the second, turned to Discord and said"sorry about my brother Flam's actions. He can be demanding sometimes" another scowl towards Flam.

Flam said"but Flim,you said that we would demand him to work with us"

Flim said in response" there is one thing that I know as fact. Never demand someone with more power to work for or with you. Earn the privilege of working with them" Discord was pleased by Flim's respect for him.

Flim spoke" Discord. You wish vengeance upon those who imprisoned you right? Well me and my brother wish vengeance upon one of the six who imprisoned you. We have freed you for that vengeance. We desire that you capture and imprison this mare for a very long time. Will you grant that desire?"

Discord was confused " you freed me. The lord of chaos. You could've requested anything in the world. Chocolate rain flood in towns. Houses turned upside down. Anything at all. And you request a simple marenapping? That is lame!"

Flim said"come to think of it. Yes your right, but we do know if we marenap Applejack we would be found out in Equestria. However you have a whole dimension you call home where nopony would even think of looking. It's perfect." Discord was impressed by Flim's knowledge of him.

He decided "fine, I'll kidnap this Applejack for you." He than looked at the brothers"but if she turns me to stone. I'm blaming you"

Flim said" point taken. Applejack lives in Sweet Apple Acres. It is in Ponyville."

Discord shouted" thanks for the directions" as he flew off.

Flim smiled" soon we will own Sweet Apple Acres" and caulked evily.

Author's Note:

End of Chapter 1