• Published 3rd Oct 2016
  • 1,260 Views, 30 Comments

Pokemon EQG battle Couple Tournament - DryvernX



Brendan and May enters a battle tournament for lovers. Which is located in Canterlot High.

  • ...
4
 30
 1,260

Introducing the teams

The group has just arrived to Sugarcube Corner, a cake shop owned by Mr. and Mrs. Cake. The group were sitting down on the cafe tables, where each of them were enjoying the cupcakes Pinkie Pie bought for them. While May was calmly taking small bites of her vanilla creamed cupcake, Brendan on the other hand was really enjoying the strawberry cupcake Pinkie bought him, as he almost ate his in seconds.

"This cupcake is delicious Pinkie. I must say that Sugarcube Corner is an excellent bakery." Brendan happily complimented the bakery. The others looked a little uneasy at Brendan's eating manners.

"Thank you Brendan. Me and Cheese Sandwich also work here sometimes." Pinkie Pie smiled, while Cheese Sandwich beside her, smiled with her.

"Not to mention that it's where me and Pinkie became girlfriend and boyfriend. And now we party together as a team." Cheese Sandwich smiled, while kissing Pinkie's cheek. Pinkie Pie blushed at him, while the girls looked in awe at the couple.

"Oh Cheese." Pinkie Pie happily muttered, while blushing toward her boyfriend.

"Tell me Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie. I can already guess that you two will also be entering the tournament." May speculated.

"Yup. And so are the rest of us here." Pinkie Pie pointed out. Brendan and May saw each of the following pokemon trainer couples beside them. Flash and Twilight. Rainbow and Soarin. Spike and Rarity. Applejack and Caramel. And finally Discord and Fluttershy.

"I see. That's great. I believe each of you will all make excellent teams here." Brendan cheerfully complimented them. Each couple in respond blushed to each other.

"Oh stop." Rarity happily blushed.

"It's just too bad that me, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom can't join, due to none of us even have a relationship yet." Scootaloo sighed.

"But even without relationships, we're still are pretty tough in our school." Apple Bloom smiled to her friend, while clapping on her shoulder.

"Is that why you battled Trixie earlier?" May asked, out of curiosity.

"Mostly, but it was more Trixie who challenged us, to show her so called 'great and powerful' might." Sweetie Belle said, while rolling her eyes. Everyone gave off a cheerful laughter, and continued on their cupcakes.

"Trixie may have beaten you, but I put her in her place afterwards. She shouldn't bother you for now. But if she does, I won't hesitate beating her again." Brendan said, while taking another bite from his cupcake.

"Thanks Brendan. You were the true awesome trainer around, in comparison to Trixie." Scootaloo smiled. "But still not as awesome as Rainbow Dash."

Then Brendan thought of an idea. "Hey guys. Since all of us quickly became friends, how about we introduce each other our Pokemon?"

The couples, along with the three crusaders looked at each other, and then smiled to him. "Well, I don't think introducing our teams won't hurt a bit." Flash Sentry smiled.

"Sure, I don't mind showing what awesome Pokemon, me and Rainbow possesses." Soarin chuckled, with Rainbow gently punching him in his arm.

"Come on, there is a backyard behind Sugarcube Corner, we can introduce our Pokemon. Follow me." Pinkie Pie said, as she raised from her chair, and showed everyone a door on the corner.

"Pinkie, do you think Mr. and Mrs. Cake are alright with introducing our Pokemon in their backyard?" Twilight asked her pink friend. "We don't want to be rude."

"That's okay. Mr. and Mrs. Cake never gets mad at me showing friends some new friends. And all of our Pokemon are going to be the bestest friends when they introduce to each other."

"If you say so Pinkie." Twilight said, as everyone left their chairs, and walked out of the bakery, and into the backyard. When they were outside, they got a better look on the backyard. It was fairly large and wide, lots of grass around, and trees surrounding the area. If May calculated her thoughts well, she would guess that this entire backyard could fill up to 150 Pokemon. Or perhaps even 151 Pokemon.

"Quite a large backyard the two cakes have." Brendan had to admit, that this was among the largest backyards he has ever seen.

"You and me both Brendan. I'm pretty surprised myself." May said in awe of the large backyard.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cake loves when me and Cheese Sandwich show Pokemon to each other." Pinkie Pie smiled.

"Well, since it's you two who likes to use it most, then why don't you two start introducing your Pokemon first?" May suggested.

"Okie dokie loki." Pinkie Pie nodded in agreement, and took out a couple of poke balls from her belt. "Ready Cheese?"

Cheese Sandwich responded by taking some poke balls out from his own belt. "Ready, just like when we're ready to party Pinkie.

"Great." Pinkie said, as she tossed 5 poke balls out in the air. "Come on out Slurpuff, Ditto, Feraligatr, Ludicolo, and Medicham!"

"You too Mr. Mime, Hitmontop, Cradily, Garbador, and Slowbro!"

Out from Cheese Sandwich's poke balls, were a Mr. Mime, a Hitmontop, a Cradily, a Garbador, and a Slowbro with a specific stone on it's shell. From Pinkie's poke balls, out came a Slurpuff, a Ditto, a Feraligatr, a Ludicolo, and a Medicham, who wore also wore a specific stone on it's leg.

"Not a bad team you both have. I think of your Pokemon matches your personality." May said.

"We know. That's also why we caught them." Cheese Sandwich admitted with a smile. Brendan then notices the stones on their Medicham and Slowbro.

"The stones on your Medicham and Slowbro, are impressive. You appear to use mega evolution." Brendan speculated.

"That's right. Always come in handy." Pinkie said. "Now who wants to introduce Pokemon next?"

"How about we show them ours my dear?" Discord asked his shy girlfriend.

"Oh? Uhm... okay... if you insist so." Fluttershy shyly agreed. They both took out 5 poke balls each.

"Drapion, Malamar, Flygon, Magnezone, and Houndoom! Come on out."

"Uhm...Togekiss, Beartic, Meganium, Druddigon, Audino. Please come out... if you don't mind."

From their poke balls, came a Drapion, a Malamar, a Flygon, a Magazine, and a Houndoom equipped with a mega stone on it's tail, from Discord's poke balls. From Fluttershy's, came a Togekiss, a Beartic, a Meganium, a Druddigon, and a Audino, who wore it's mega equipment on it's neck.

"What do you say Applejack? Should we go next?" Caramel asked the cowgirl.

"I'm in Caramel. Now come on out Arcanine, Mienshao, Mamoswine, Sawsbuck, and Steelix!" Applejack replied, while sending out five poke balls.

Caramel did the same. "Lets go Sandslash, Tauros, Forretress, Darmanitan, and Tyranitar!"

From their poke balls came Arcanine, Mienshao, Mamoswine, Sawsbuck, Steelix, Sandslash, Tauros, Forretress, Darmanitan, and Tyranitar. Steelix and Tyranitar both were their respective mega stone.

"Rarity? You don't mind we show our Pokemon next right?" Spike asked.

"Of course not Spiky-Wikey." Rarity smiled. They both took out 5 Poke balls each.

"Cool. Go Dragalge, Gigalith, Sableye, Bastiodon, and Charizard!"

"Leavanny, Florges, Vaporeon, Delcatty, and Lopunny. Come out and say charm." Rarity called her Pokemon out. Now a Dragalge, Gigalith, Sableye, Bastiodon, Charizard, Leavanny, Florges, Vaporeon, Delcatty, and a Lopunny came out. Charizard was wearing a Charidite Y, while Lopunny wore a it's unique and own mega stone.

"Rainbow, what do you say showing how awesome our Pokemon are?" Soarin asked his girlfriend. Rainbow smiled in respond, and both pulled out 5 poke balls each. They then threw them up in the air.

"Crobat, Greninja, Accelgor, Heliosk, and Lucario! Lets go!"

"Talonflame, Carracosta, Manectric, Scizor, and lastly Altaria! Show them your awesomeness!" Rainbow exclaimed. Out from their poke balls, came a Crobat, Greninja, Accelgor, Heliosk, Lucario, Talonflame, Carracosta, Manectric, Scizor, and a Altaria. Lucario and Altaria wore a mega stone each.

"Guess it's now our turn Twilight. You ready?" Flash asked Twilight, as he took out five poke balls.

"I'm always ready Flash. Lets call them out." Twilight replied, by pulling out five poke balls like the others did.

"Aegislash, Garchomp, Chesnaught, Magmortar, and Gallade! Come on out!"

"Hydreigon, Noctowl, Delphox, Empoleon, and Gardevoir! Lets go!"

The light disappeared, and out came Aegislash, Garchomp, Chesnaught, Magmortar, Gallade, Hydreigon, Noctowl, Delphox, Empoleon, and Gardevoir. Gallade and Gardevoir both wore a Galladite, and a Gardevoirite, indicating their capability to mega evolve.

Brendan and May were all looking in awe at each of the couples Pokemon teams, who were happily greeting them with their battle cries in respond. They already knew Flash and Twilight's Chesnaught and Delphox from their little rescue from Rob and Stella.

"Wow. You're teams... are... AWESOME!" Brendan exclaimed.

"I'm impressed, that all of you are carrying quite some teams." May said.

"So now that we've shown our teams, how about you show yours?" Caramel suggested.

Brendan smiled, and pulled out 6 poke balls. "You got it. Come on out! Sceptile, Salamence, Umbreon, Walrein, Volcarona, and Eelektross!"

Out from Brendan's poke balls came a Sceptile, Salamence, Umbreon, Walrein, Volcarona, and an Eelektross. They all made their usual battle cry once they were out.

"Guess it's me for last. Lets go Blaziken, Goodra, Milotic, Sylveon, Gliscor, and Roserade!" May exclaimed, as she threw out 6 poke balls of her own. Out of them came a Blaziken, Goodra, Milotic, Sylveon, Gliscor, and a Roserade.

"You also have some pretty good Pokemon too." Soarin said with a smile.

"Thanks for the compliment Soarin." Brendan replied.

Rarity looked in awe. "With your teams together, you would not only be a powerful battle duo, but maybe also quite a couple the two of you."

Both Brendan and May blushed, and their heads instantly turned completely red. "We're just friends! That's all!" They both exclaimed.

"Sure ya two are." Applejack friendly teased the two. Once they were done teasing the two trainers, Brendan thought up a new idea.

"Hey Flash, Twilight. I wanted to ask you something." Brendan asked the first couple they met today.

"Sure Brendan. What is it?" Flash asked in respond.

"I wanted to ask, if me and May can battle you and Twilight." Brendan proposed.

Both Flash and Twilight gave a curious expression. "You sure?" Twilight asked.

"Of course. I saw how strong your Pokemon were, and I wanted to test their strengths." Brendan said with excitement.

"I don't really mind challenging you either. May nodded in agreement, to Brendan's match proposal. "So what do you two say for a two against two friendly match?"

Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle looked at each other, and eventually gave a friendly cheerful smile. "Sure, me and Flash are in."

"Great. Lets get the battle started." Brendan exclaimed in excitement... until he heard his stomach grumble a bit again. "Okay... after getting something more to eat. Guess i'm still hungry even after eating only 1 cupcake."

"Okay. First we eat, and then we our match." May sighed, now stating the today's schedule. They returned their respective Pokemon to their Poke balls, and walked back inside Sugarcube Corner.

Author's Note:

That's all for now. Their teams are introduced. Sorry if it's not as long as you thought. See ya next time.

Comments ( 3 )

7904315 It's short for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. The remakes of Ruby and Sapphire

So, I guess that takes care of the exposition. Now comes the rising action.

Login or register to comment