• Published 29th Aug 2016
  • 2,562 Views, 70 Comments

Avatars of Chaos - KnightMysterio



The Princesses of Equestria become the avatars for the Chaos Gods of Warhammer 40k. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
2
 70
 2,562
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 41 )

This story is hilariously terrible idea and that can only go wrong in the best of ways. I love it already.

The fact that Discord had insisted that some of the meat be near raw for one of the soon-to-be-arrived chaos gods.

The fact that blablabla had what? Incomplete sentence there.

it is nothing. there is no meaning, no purpose. we murder. we kill. it is mindless savagery. this universe is mindless.
in mere hours, billions will die. innocent. guilty. strong and weak. honest and deceitful. all of them.
they will scream, they will burn... and for no purpose but that mighty khorne may revel in their bloodshed.
and united in this void of purpose, fear, or duty... we shall at long last be free.
blood for the blood god. skulls for the skull throne. let the galaxy burn.

Khorne rolled his eyes. “KHORNE GREETS YOU, YOUNG WARRIOR TO BE,” he said.

“Um... Are you really a god of battle, Lord Khorne?” the filly asked.

Khorne grinned. “INDEED. AND IF YOU SWEAR YOURSELF TO ME, THEN NO ONE WILL EVER DARE CHALLENGE YOU,” he offered.

“T-That's okay,” the filly said, grinning nervously. “I was just thinking, with a name like 'Corn,' that you would be an agriculture god...”

Khorne flinched as if struck. “N-NO, IT'S NOT 'CORN,' C-O-R-N, IT'S 'KHORNE,' K-H-O-R-N-E,” he said, feeling suddenly uneasy.

*insert khorne/corn flakes jpeg here*

7527123 Noticed it before the post and changed it. Thank you.

7527190 My friend made that joke when I first told her about Khorne. Hmm, Khorne Flakes....

Corn......

Khorne....

how many times will i hear that joke:rainbowlaugh:

Get your dragon burgers here fresh off the grill!

Yeeeeep Garble really isn't that bright of a dragon oh well should make for a good laugh.

Discord's rolled up newspaper and Slaanesh's performance cracked me up.

What aspect of chaos was Malal? (I am guessing that his name as a Chaos God was something you made up because I hadn't heard it before.)

7527296 Malal is supposed to be destruction of all, including Chaos.

As such, he's supposed to destroy the universe. His trip to Equestria changed that.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!

But in all seriousness this story is great, can't wait for Garble to learn he fucked up.

7527296
He was the God of Anarchy, Vengeance and Nihilism and his name was changed to changed to Malice, though he did use to be called Malal. Here is his wikia page: Malice

7527296
Apparently he is also known as Malice.

Also, there is not enough lube in all of the Multiverse for how utterly fucked Garble and his goons are.

As soon as I saw the word 'Khorne', I placed this in the holy fimfic bible.

7527296 Actually, Malal is in fact canon. He is the avatar of Anarchy and Terror, and is actually parasitic in nature, growing stronger only as the other Chaos Gods do. He very, VERY rarely made any appearances due to being from a very early version of Warhammer.

When I came out the prologue was like wow !, interesting but now with chapter one, It was pretty funny! You do not know how I laughed. Excellent chapter, I'll be waiting many more.

Greetings.

Only played the dawn of war games and was only moderately into them. However, this interpretation of the chaos gods got me interested in more of the lore. Faves and liked.

:pinkiehappy: I wonder what they will think of their new roommates in a week

I've gotta say, of the four of them, I think Luna is the most likely to cause problems. Tzeentch probably already has a few dozen plans to twist this further to his advantage than it should.

Celestia has a lot of experience dealing with nobles and politicians, who regularly cause bouts of murderous rage in others.

Twilight just needs to make sure the plagues stay in check.

And Cadance will just end up massively embarrassed.

Wow, this is going to be amazing. I just know it.

I imagine that Shiny will be kind of okay with Cadance's new hedonistic side.
Right up until she decides to visit the armory to spice up the bedroom...

I personally thought that Twilight would be pared with Khorne, but the explanation that Celestia gave made sense.

...BEST. PARTY. EVA!!!!

this is awesome. watching Discord as Malal aide chaos, when malal use to go against the 4, instead helping greater universal balance... this is wonderful. i REALLY want to see Nurgle's interactions specficially, but this should be fun all over the place!

Im familiar with when the chaos gods use to represent ALL aspects of their fields, not just a piece of it. chaos is everything!

7527296
Discord wielding an infinity plus 1 newspaper to swat Khorne, priceless.

So. Garble. Want anything unique on your tombstone? Or just RIP?

:fluttershysad:You're going to make more, right?

7545140 I am. Unfortunately for my far more patient with me than I deserve audience, I'm a slow updater...

7545843 It's fine, I'm sorry for being impacent. It is just that most authors would be at the edge of quitting around now, and I find it very sad when they do.:ajsleepy:

7545990 I don't quit. I just get writer's block and it takes me a while to come up with new chapters.

So when will the next chapter be out?

when is the next chapter?

An amusing concept, though it requires what you might call "informed tyranny" on the part of the princesses. If they're truly as unbalanced as the Chaos Gods—which I assume to be the case given the identical punishments—you've done nothing to show it. Less than nothing, going by how normal everything seems.

Mind you, there's plenty of time in future chapters to demonstrate how bad things have gotten under their noses. It's just that I can't accept their apparent overdose of Order as a given based on the available information.

Aside from that, this promises to be a delightful farce. I look forward to more whenever your muse strikes you appropriately. (I recommend a mace. :raritywink:)

this made me laught, I half expet for twilight to get the Khorne, celeitia to get Slaanesh and Candace to get the Nurgle

More please

“So we'll have burgers, chicken, and fried bugs to go with our pony conquest. We're dragons!” Garble said. “There ain't nothing in the world stronger than us!”

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Back at the party...
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

“HAH!” Khorne barked.

“Hm?” Tzeentch asked.

“HNH. THOUGHT I HEARD SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING AMUSING,” Khorne said.

if i was drinking something right now, i would lagh so hard it would come out my nose 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

“So we'll have burgers, chicken, and fried bugs to go with our pony conquest. We're dragons!” Garble said. “There ain't nothing in the world stronger than us!”

*tau fire warrior pops out of nowhere*
"YOU F**KED UP"
*vanishes whilst cackling madly*

7545843
yo
this gonna update?
it's well written

I need my fix!!
GIVE IT!!

Yes just Yes I somehow seeing the alicorns being summoned as grater demons, and twilight first thing she dose is lecturer both the cultist about proper set up and resource usage and the attacking inquisitors over zelus and waste full tactics with troops. earning her the title of demon of lecture who rots the brains of mortals from there skulls

7950839
i think it's not so much that the princesses are as unbalanced as the chaos gods, they just they were beginning to move from "harmony" to "order", so discord figured it would be a fun idea to bring his old rivals into the picture under the pretense that their chaotic nature would help balance the alicorns out(an to also get one heck of a show out of it). meanwhile from what i tell, discords plan to help his follow chaos gods is what basically amounts to working on their sales pitch(I always thought that Nurgle could probably work the whole 'god of agriculture' angle since he's technically the closest thing to a god for compost).

I am not convinced that Twilight is Nurgle's avatar, I feel that Twilight should be Tzeentch's avatar since he is the god of chaos of magic in Warhammer Fantasy and as Twilight is a powerful user of magic he fits more in that category .

Have you thought about continuing this?

“HATE YOU SO MUCH...” Khorne muttered.

when is the next part?? fr ive been waiting on u to drop the next one...

The filly's Khorne/corn confusion almost had me fall out of my chair from laughing. Also: poor Derpy not getting any muffins from Nurgle. Is this story going to be finished at all?

Login or register to comment