• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,477 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 2 - Shadow Master



New Adventure, new friends and new morality awaits Twilight Sparkle and her friends, and even Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
10
 10
 2,477

Episode 9: The Saddle Row Review

"Many a pony has tried their hoof at joining the ranks of the elite fashion trendsetters currently ensconced in the boutiques of Manehattan's famed Saddle Row." Buried Lede said calmly yet proudly, "Some might say it's the ultimate achievement in Equestrian fashion, and never before has a reporter been granted such unfettered behind-the-scenes access until now!"

"I sat down with Rarity and her friends after the opening to get the inside scoop, and what a scoop it was!"

At the Manehattan's Diner, Buried Lede, an orange Earth Pony with brown and white combed short mane and tail worn the white suit and a red tie, his cutie mark is journalism pen and paper was interviewing Rarity and her friends one-on-one about the opening of 'Rarity For You'. He first start with Rarity.

"Okay, kid, ya successfully opened a shop in Manehattan and that's no mean feat!" Buried Lede said in amazement and proudly, "Most ponies might wonder what it feels like."

Rarity smiled in relief and proudly. Buried Lede continued his instruction.

"Here's how it's gonna be: I'm gonna interview you and your friends so I can paint a picture of how it all came together. A word picture, mind you, not an actual picture. Any questions?"

Rarity smiled, "Well, I was wondering-"

"Let's get started!" Buried Lede interrupted as he looked at his notes, "Ms. Rarity, you've got shops all over Equestria, but this was your first time trying to make it in the big city. What made ya think you could tackle it on your own?"

Rarity hummed in concern, "Well, I wouldn't say all over Equestria. I just have two other boutiques: one in my hometown of Ponyville, and one in Canterlot. Uh, still, when I decided to open this one, I was nothing but confident."


A cyan Earth Pony with short purple mane and tail with several pinkish stripes, a sunflower pin and her cutie mark is purplish sun shape with cyan cloud shape with few raindrops was drinking her coffee.

"Being Rarity's faithful assistant isn't easy as I once thought. I've always asked my servants to do the work while I make some plans. After all, I am the daughter of Snaptrap. And I'm proud of it."

Buried Lede hummed, "A rich mare became a worker? I liked it, Ms. Sunny Flare."


Twilight Sparkle was drinking her tea before faced to Buried Lede while smiling uneasily.

"Let's just say that if I could choose, I probably wouldn't do it that way again. Heh."


Shadow Dragon was eating his noodles with black sauce and garlic, and some of Seaweed Dumplings.

"I won't say I hate fashion. But it gives me a big headache. After all, I'm a fighter, not a business pony."


Pinkie Pie was eating all of her sweeten desserts - cakes, cupcakes and ice-cream.

"Well, it wasn't the funnest party ever..."


Applejack groaned in upset as she slammed her head on the table.

"It was a plum-puckered, pig-pushin' disaster!"


Rainbow Dash sighed as she let her back legs crossed and leaned on the table while drinking her soda. She turned and looked at Buried Lede.

"After a lifetime of awesome, I think everypony's allowed to mess up every now and then, right?"

Buried Lede hummed as he wrote down the notes, "Now this is juicy! Something bad did happen at the boutique! I can't wait to hear more."

Rainbow Dash yelped, "Wait, are you writing this down?"


Tailtech was fixing his damaged watches and tools. Icy whistled in concern as she looked away in embarrassment and shame.

"I'm just relieved that I'm done with the messes the girls have made." Tailtech said in relief, "I still have no idea of how Shorty Thinking manage to handle the business."

Icy gulped as she still looked away, "Let's just said that this is one experience I'm not going through again."


Fluttershy hummed in concern yet shyly as she looked at the table.

"Um, it didn't go exactly how I thought it would, but it, um, started out all right."


Early Morning...

Rarity leading and guiding all of her friends including Shadow Dragon, Tailtech and Icy across the streets and buildings of Saddle Row. They were heading to the same place that Rarity, Saber Dragoon and Pie Sisters have found.

Tailtech hummed in concern, "I don't like it at all."

Rarity sighed, "Welcome to Saddle Row, an entire street lined with the most fashionable boutiques in all of Equestria!"

"If it's supposed to be the most fashionable block of shops," Applejack said in concern, "where's Stinky Bottom's Discount Hat Emporium?"

"I suppose it didn't make the cut." Rarity admitted in disappointment. She gasped upon reaching her destination, "Here it is! Rarity For You!"

Rarity and her friends entered the building's ground level. The room was a rich and formal-type but it's now dirty and dusty. Shelves looked unstable and about to fall out. Mice running and squeaking happily around of the area. This place hasn't been used for quite some time.

Shadow Dragon whistled in surprise, "Now that's one big mess room here..."

"Rarity, it's lovely. But are you sure you'll be ready to open tonight?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

Approaching the counter table, Pinkie Pie inhaled some of dust, causing her to sneeze out loud. The dust flew on her friends. They quickly dust the dusts off from them.

"Twilight's right," Tailtech hummed in concern, "I still think it's bad idea to do this. Maybe we should wait for Shorty Thinking. He knows what to do."

Icy nodded in agreement, "I agree. It's risky to get it done by tonight..."

"No need to fret over a mere moderate amount of preparation. My clothes arrive soon, my sales associate after that, and with a little..." Rarity said calmly and firmly as she gave all of her friends some brooms, "dusting, we'll be ready for the grand opening tonight."

"Rarity! So good to see you!"

Rarity turned and found two ponies standing from the entrance - a white Earth Pony with purple short mane, mustache and tail worn blue jogging jacket and his cutie mark is three stars, and his orange colored Earth Pony daughter with fluffy and funky purple mane and tail and her cutie mark is heart-shape worn blue jacket.

"Your store, it's going to be a very good place, I think!" Mr. Stripes laughed in amusement.


[Narration]

"So, what can you tell me about Mr. Stripes? He's responsible of providing a place for your 'Rarity for you', am I right?" Buried Lede asked in amusement.

"Yes. Mr. Stripes owns the building. He's a very pleasant landlord. Although he can be pushy at times." Rarity admitted, "Okay, all the time."

"Ooh. Bossy landlord. I like it!" Buried Lede remarked in amusement.


Twilight Sparkle and her friends continued cleaning the dusty room. Rarity have a chat with Mr. Stripes and his daughter.

"You've met my daughter, the apple of my ear, the hay in my hoof?" Mr. Stripes asked in amusement as he and his daughter approached Rarity, "You will let her work with you."

Rarity chuckled nervously, "It's just, I'm dreadfully busy preparing for tonight's grand opening, as you can see." Mr. Stripes was annoyed as he glared at her. She gulped, "I'm sorry. I just don't think it's going to be possible."

"Let me say another way..." Mr. Stripes sighed before groaned in anger, "Hire her or I raise rent until you no can afford!"

Rarity yelped in concern, "Oh, uh, welcome aboard."

Plaid Stripes smiled as she waved Rarity to come near to her. As the white unicorn approached, the orange Earth Pony squealed happily.

"First idea! Instead of clothes, we sell glow-in-the-dark teeth! Like this." Plaid Stripes exclaimed happily as she chomped her teeth very hard, "But they glow in the dark!"

"Golly, what a splendid idea!" Rarity chuckled nervously.


[Narration]

"So... Did you accept it?" Buried Lede asked in amusement.

"Glow-in-the-dark teeth!" Rarity asked in shock and concern, "What was she thinking?!"

"I'd take no for that one..."


After Rarity told Plaid Stripes that she need some time to think, the little Earth Pony walked around in thinking and making some ideas. Twilight Sparkle and her friends continued cleaning the area. Rarity moved to the stockroom.

Rarity screamed in fear, causing everyone turned to the storeroom. What has happen to her?!

"Fluttershy, your assistance is required in the stock room, posthaste!"

Fluttershy headed to the stockroom at once. She then found what frightened Rarity - a family of three raccoons. Rarity was sitting on the barrel while the parents hugged their son. She awed happily in seeing them here.

"What are they doing here?" Rarity demanded.

As raccoons chatted to Fluttershy, she hummed in concern and explained, "Smoky made too much noise eating garbage, so Softpad's mother made them move out of the trashcan. Then Smoky Jr. found a nice home in the crawl space behind the building. But Mr. Stripes demolished it, so they were temporarily camped out in the back until they found a new place to live."

"No, no, no!" Rarity exclaimed in concern as she and Fluttershy left the stockroom, "I can't have a family of rubbish-scented raccoons living in my boutique!"

Everyone stopped at once as they heard some noise and chandelier creaks. This make Rarity scared and nervous.


[Narration]

"So, did you figure the noise problem?" Buried Lede asked.

Rarity sighed in annoyance, "Heh. Turns out there's a Club Pony Party Palace upstairs."

Pinkie Pie squealed excitedly, "Turns out there's a Club Pony Party Palace upstairs!"

"Uh..." Buried Lede said uneasily, "Ms. Rarity already say that, Ms. Pie..."


Rarity climbed up all the way to the top of Mr. Stripes's apartment to find the source of the problem.

As she reached her destination, she found what she was looking at - Disco Ballroom. DJ Pon-3 playing her DJ Jockey while the dancer danced wildly and passionately. The security pony was blocking her way into the dancing ground. This does not sit her well of it.

Rarity was about to engage with DJ Pon-3 about the noise. She was then blocked by the security pony. She groaned in annoyance as she has to deal with it now.

"I'm sorry. Could you please ask her to turn it down?" Rarity pleaded. The security pony remained silent for the moment. She groaned and continued, "Could you ask her to turn it down, please?"

The security pony remained silent as he focused on letting the invited ponies into the party, causing Rarity sobbing while pleading in upset.

"Turn it down, please! Oh, please!"


[Narration]

Rarity groaned in annoyance, "Ugh! Foals today listen to their so-called 'music' far too loud. I realize that makes me sound like an old mare. But this is business!"

"Oh gee. And I thought I have the worse day in my life," Buried Lede remarked sarcastically.

Shadow Dragon scoffed in annoyance, "Oh yeah? Try my father, Mr Lede. He got problem with party. And did I tell ya that he hates surprises?"

"I don't want to know." Buried Lede said in fear.


Twilight Sparkle and her friends continued sweeping and cleaning the area though they often get distracted by the party noise. It disappointed some of ponies.

Rainbow Dash sighed as she looked at the ceiling, "I wish we were having as much fun as they are."

"Well, sweeping can be fun, too." Twilight Sparkle smiled optimistically. As she began sweeping happily, she sang, "Sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep. Sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep..."

Everyone was in shock and surprise by Twilight Sparkle's singing in remix with the party music while sweeping the floor.

Shadow Dragon asked in stunned and surprise, "Did... Did she just-?"

"Sweeping? Singing the song remix with party music? Got no problem with it?" Tailtech asked in surprise.

Icy nodded in shock, "I think that's the point of her doing this."


[Narration]

Buried Lede laughed in amusement, "So how do you feel about it?"

Rainbow Dash scoffed in amusement, "Only Twilight could make a dance remix about sweeping. I mean, how lame is that?"

"Yeah. It wasn't even catchy." Applejack nodded.

Rainbow Dash smirked, "Nope."

Applejack and Rainbow Dash smiled as they gave each other a hoof-bump. Tailtech chuckled in amusement as she brought the film projector up. This make the girls look surprise and concern.

"Oh yeah? How do you explain this?" Tailtech asked in amusement, "And you're gonna love it!"

Buried Lede laughed, "I can't wait to see it! Show me!"


Twilight Sparkle continued sweeping while singing happily in cleaning the area. Rest of her friends including Shadow Dragon, Applejack and Rainbow Dash joined in.

Rarity returned from the top apartment as she shown very upset and disappointed. She was unable to talk with DJ Pon-3 about the noise and music.

Rarity sighed, "Apparently, DJ Pon-3 has a residency at the Party Palace upstairs, but security won't let me speak to her."

HONK! Rarity yelped in concern as she looked around to find the source. She turned to the entrance as she found Plaid Stripes was playing in opening and closing the door for honking an antique horn on the top. Plaid Stripes squealed happily while Rarity groaned in concern.


[Narration]

"That was you?" Buried Lede asked in surprise.

Plaid Stripes nodded, "You know how most stores have a little jingle-bell when the door opens? Ahem. I thought we should have something with a little more pizzazz! So, I installed one of Daddy's antique horns."

"Interesting?" Buried Lede commented uneasily. He turned to Sunny Flare, "And what's opinion about it?"

Sunny Flare whispered to the journalist, "Between you and me. That was freaking stupid. Good idea but very poor in executing it."

Icy sighed, "I think it's cute..."


Rarity quivered and shivered in fear and worry. Twilight Sparkle and her friends approached and checked on her now.

"We'll have to do something about that, after I think of a way to quiet down that music. And after I finish designing the window display!"

KNOCK! Rarity and her friends turned to their back. Plaid Stripes opened the door as she allowed Sunny Flare entered the room.

"Yes, can I help you, ma'am?" Rarity asked with a sigh.

Sunny Flare smiled, "I'm looking for Ms. Rarity. I was told that she's opening her store here."

"That would be me, darling. I'm sorry that this store is not ready and opened especially the clothes have arrived yet. And as you can see, I'm very busy now - trying to figure the problem out before it gets out of control!"

"Oh no! I'm not here to buy, ma'am. I'm here to work for you!"

"You what?! Who are you?"

"Lady Sunny Flare, daughter to Snaptrap. " Sunny Flare bowed gracefully and harmonically, "As my father's demands, I'm here to work under you."

"What?" Rarity asked in shock and concern.

"That is right, Lady Rarity. I'm offering my service to you as your employee."

"Uh... Can you give me a minute to think?"

"Sure," Sunny Flare smiled. She yelped in concern, "But don't take it too long! Please! This is important to me! I can't afford get denied!"

Rarity nodded in understanding as she approached both Twilight Sparkle and Shadow Dragon. Three of them were discussing about Sunny Flare.

"Info now!" Rarity exclaimed in concern.

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "Snaptrap - one of Azure Phoenix's Five Phoenix Strategists and he is known as Trap Master for setting all kinds of traps and ambushes for his enemies and bandits. But one thing I never expect - having a daughter."

"I known her when she was a little girl when I came to Northern Ma," Shadow Dragon said calmly, "Like you, Rarity, she's gifted in fashion and technology especially she specialized in Microbots. She's both creative and intelligent in strategies and business. If I were you, I wouldn't waste the chance of having her in."

"Plus, I wouldn't wanna mess with her dad," Twilight Sparkle added in concern, "I heard he can be very nasty when things gone south."

Rarity gulped in concern, "Oh joy..." She turned and approached Sunny Flare, "Miss Flare, welcome aboard."

Sunny Flare squealed happily, "YES! I'm in! I'm in! I won't let you down!"

"Oh dear," Rarity said in concern, "The more the merrier..."


[Narration]

Buried Lede nodded as he turned to Sunny Flare, "Ms. Flare, what drove you to take the job as Rarity's assistant? Was it for admiration? Was it for work experience? Was it for fashion?"

Sunny Flare sighed, "Bits."

Buried Lede was in surprise and shock, "Okay? Why?"

"My daddy cut down most of my allowance! He told me off to earn my own bits," Sunny Flare exclaimed in upset, "He even threatened me that if I don't get the job soon, he will disowned me!" She screamed in fear, "Disowned me?! I will lose the rest of my allowances! I'll lose my home! I'll lose all of my privileges! I can't afford to lose it!"

Rarity whistled, "And everypony says that I'm the Drama Queen..."


Rarity have a facepalm in shock and annoyance, "Oh dear. First Mr. Stripes, and now Sunny Flare. Could it get any worse?"

CRASH! Rarity turned to the entrance again as she found the Delivery Pony brought couple of bashed and messed boxes to the area. She approached and checked on them. As she opened all of them, she found the clothes were in messy states.

"Wait, is this my merchandise shipment from Ponyville?" Rarity asked in concern, "It's completely disorganized!"

The delivery pony shrugged as he turned and left the area at once.

Rarity groaned in annoyance, "Where're the Dark Warriors Trio when you need one?! At least, they're more civilized and considerate ponies."

SNEEZE! Rarity yelped in surprise. She turned to the entrance as she found sickly Coco Pommel entered the scene.

"Oh, Miss Pommel!" Rarity exclaimed in relief as she approached her friend, "I'm so glad to see you! Now, as the sole sales associate at Rarity For You, I hate to add to your already overflowing plate of responsibilities, but it looks as though we have just a tad more to do before tonight than I thought."

"Actually, I—" Coco Pommel sneezed, "I can't work tonight."

"Oh? Why not?"


[Narration]

Coco Pommel blew her nose loudly. Buried Lede looked trouble and disturbed of her sickness.

"I don't think I needed to add this to the column..."


Coco Pommel sneezed out loud again. This shocked and concerned Rarity. Perhaps, it's best that Coco Pommel shouldn't be involved of business, she needs some rest now.

"You should go home, Coco. We'll manage without you..." Rarity said calmly. Coco Pommel nodded in understanding as "somehow."

Rarity groaned in concern of the situation, "And we'll manage glowing teeth and car horns and disorganized clothes and dance music! Am I forgetting anything?"

Spotting raccoons chittering while running around her, this caused Rarity to twitch her eyes.

"What am I going to do?!" Rarity sobbed and cried loudly.

"Wow... And I though Mr. Cunning Fury and Mr. Arthur are always dramatic ponies..." Sunny Flare remarked sarcastically.


[Narration]

Buried Lede hummed, "So, what's her reaction to... The latest problem now?"

"Well, opening a store in Manehattan is a pretty big deal. It's natural that Rarity would be a little stressed about how it was going." Twilight Sparkle answered, "Since it wasn't going well. Still, I think she handled it all right."

Tailtech sighed, "In reality, I actually advised her that we should wait for Shorty Thinking first before she could booked grand opening. But she ignored it."

"So, Shorty Thinking is her marketing manager or something?" Buried Lede asked curiously.

Tailtech chuckled uneasily, "I'd preferred him being called 'friend' and 'agent'. He was the responsible of preparing the 'Canterlot Boutique' Grand Opening. Without him, it would be a total disaster from the morning till noon. You should have seen that for yourself."

"Well, your conversation makes lots of words for me to write. That'd be enough," Buried Lede said in amusement, "I can't imagine of what she's going do next."


Rarity screamed in fear and worry that her dream is going to be destroyed due to unexpectedness mess she's getting into now.

Tailtech sighed, "If you had listen to me, we would have avoided it!"

Icy groaned as she nudged Tailtech's chest, "Not now, Tailtech! Rarity need help, not lectures!"

"I know things haven't gone perfectly so far," Twilight Sparkle said calmly as she comforted Rarity, "but we've done this kind of thing before. If we all work together-"

Rarity interrupted as she explained calmly, "I appreciate the offer, but this is Manehattan. To make it in the fashion scene here, everything has to be perfect. The perfect location! The perfect clothes! The perfect opening!"

Sunny Flare sighed in annoyance, "Dearie, you can just postpone it. Then, we make some plans and organizing of the mess. As my dad says, 'live another day to win'."

"Postpone?!" Rarity exclaimed in shock. She turned and held Sunny Flare, "Listen well, Miss Flare! Tonight is the last night of the fall season. If we don't open tonight, it won't be perfect! Because if it isn't, then you will lose your job! Do you understand me?! I won't accept it"

Sunny Flare yelped in concern, "Okay! I get it, ma'am! What are we gonna do now?"

"What I need the most is more of me!" Rarity exclaimed in concern, "Oh, how I wish I could make copies of myself!"


[Narration]

"I can't help but wonder," Buried Lede said curiously, "Did this happen before once?"

"Yeah..." Pinkie Pie nodded in agreement while eating her pancakes, "Making copies of yourself always sounds like a great idea, but before you know it, you're locked in a room with fifty Pinkie Pies watching paint dry."

"So, is that a yes?"

"Watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 3 - Too Many Pinkie Pies. That is one big mess of Pinkie Pies! Recall all of our adventures from Season 1 till Season 6 Finale! Go, Bronies!"

"Okay... I don't think I need to know about that."


"We'd better do something before Rarity is gonna lose her mind." Shadow Dragon said in concern.

Twilight Sparkle nodded in understanding, "We can do this. And we can stay true to your vision."

Sunny Flare smiled, "And I'm happy to assist. Hopefully, I can earn some good bits."

"You'd do that?" Rarity asked in surprise as she turned and looked at her friends. They all nodded in agreement. She sighed in relief, "Fluttershy, you'll handle those... strong-smelling raccoons for me?"

Fluttershy nodded, "Of course."

"Leave Plaid Stripes to me." Applejack said firmly, "I'll handle her and her, uh, 'good ideas'."

"Ooh, ooh, ooh! And I can go upstairs to that nonstop party and have tons of fun and eat some cake and set off party cannons and—" Pinkie Pie exclaimed and bounced happily. Rarity gave a glare at her. She sighed in upset, "And then make them be quiet."

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she approached to mashup boxes, "I'm pretty sure I know somepony who wouldn't mind organizing this merchandise shipment for you."

"And I think you need a little help from me," Shadow Dragon smiled.

"Then, me and Icy will handle with the room's maintenance," Tailtech said calmly, "This will be like piece of cake."

"Yeah! I'll handle with the food!" Icy exclaimed proudly. This make both Shadow Dragon and Tailtech yelped in concern. She squealed happily, "Just kidding. Today, I'm gonna help Tailtech."

"What was that," Twilight Sparkle asked softly.

Shadow Dragon whispered softly to Twilight Sparkle, "Trust me. Don't try her food."

Rarity sighed in relief, "This all sounds splendid, but I don't even have a single employee, and I'll need the best of the best."

Rainbow Dash scoffed, "Leave the hiring to me."

"That's wonderful, everypony," Rarity said calmly yet relief, "But there's one thing I need. I need an assistant to keep on track of ponies' progress and make sure that everything goes smoothly. I can't imagine of how bad it goes..."

"Leave that to me, dearie," Sunny Flare said proudly, "If my daddy can handle with politics, this would be piece of cake."

"Are you certain, Sunny Flare? Have you done this before?"

"Nope. This will be piece of cake. It's like ordering a servant do what you really want him to do."

"Darling, this isn't just about ordering employees to work and leave it be. As an assistant, you have to check on them and their work progress. If they have the problem, then you have to be there to solve it before the problems get worst. Do you understand?"

"So unfair! Do I have to?"

"Yes." Rarity said firmly, "If you can't do it well, then I'm afraid I have to tell your father about it. Can I count on you for this job?"

Sunny Flare sighed in annoyance, "Fine. I'll do it. I guarantee that grand opening will be done by afternoon!"

"Don't get carry it away, Miss Flare," Rarity said calmly. She turned to her friends, "This is it, my dears. If you can handle these problems, I'll focus on the designs for the front window display. We'll show Manehattan what Rarity For You is all about! Oh, what would I do without you?"


[Narration]

"What would she do without us?" Rainbow Dash asked in amusement "Huh. Lemme think."

Rainbow Dash cleared her throat as she imitated Rarity, "Darlings, I'm absolutely doomed, doomed, doomed!" She laughed in amusement as she speaks normally, "Heh, I sound just like her!"

Buried Lede chuckled in amusement as he wrote down on his notes, "Oh! This is juicy! A worker got funny ways to help her friends! I like it!"

"What?!"


"Now for the perfect window display." Rarity smiled as she levitated a box of clothes. She turned and waved to her friends, "Good luck, everypony! I'll be out shortly!"

With Rarity entered the window display's back door, Sunny Flare smiled as she took both pencil and paperclip. She looked at Rarity's friends. They all smiled as they're ready to move out and deal with the problem.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Sunny Flare asked in amusement, "Let's get the work done!"


"Pinkie Pie! Whatever you can do, ask that damn DJ to shut her music or change disc! She's gonna ruin tonight's grand opening! We can't afford to have some ruckus noise to disturb our guests!"

Pinkie Pie arrived at the top level of apartment. Hiding behind the pillar, she saw DJ Pon-3 inserted another disc to her jockey. The dancer danced wildly and happily as they all listened to the music. The security pony was blocking the entrance.

"Oh, I can't really stop a super fun party in the middle of mega-happy fun times, can I?!" Pinkie Pie asked in concern, "Oh, what would Rarity want?!"

"Keep that party going 'til the break of dawn!" Rarity Devil exclaimed as she appeared on her left shoulder.

Pinkie Pie was surprised and shocked. Rarity Angel appeared on her right shoulder, "Indubitably! And as for the roof, get jiggy! Raise it, Pinkie! Raise it like you've never raised it before!"

Pinkie Pie squealed happily, "If you say so!"

Rarity Devil groaned in annoyance, "Oh, please, Pinkie Pie. Never in a million years would I say such balderdash!"

Rarity Devil disappeared in smoke. Pinkie Pie turned to Rarity Angel, who shrugged in confusion before disappeared in smoke. Pinkie Pie groaned in upset as she has no choice but to do it.

Pinkie Pie approached to the entrance but stopped by the security pony.

Pinkie Pie smirked as she shown the disc out, "Obviously, DJ Pon-3 only plays the sickest of beats. I just wouldn't want her to miss out on the coolest new music straight from the back-alley underground, zip-zap party scene!"

Security Pony reluctantly allow Pinkie Pie to approach DJ Pon-3 from her DJ Jockey stage. The silent pony turned and looked at her. She smiled as she held the disc.

"I'd play the whole thing if I were you, no matter what other ponies think." Pinkie Pie suggested calmly.

DJ Pon-3 nodded in agreement. As she changed it into new song, the record screeched as it turned into shopping music type The dancers groaned in upset, including the DJ. Everyone turned and glared at Pinkie Pie, who quickly headed off before she gets into trouble.


"Rainbow Dash, I want you recruit the best of the best sales assistant. I don't care of how or what you do. Just make sure that pony has some knowledge about fabric. We can't afford to have a 'don't-know' pony to handle the customer."

Rainbow Dash recruited three applicants so far - a cyan Earth Pony with purple mane in bun shape and short tail and her cutie mark is a spool of blue thread worn a light blue shirt with purple scarf, a pink Earth Pony with yellow mane in ponytail with braids and short tail and her cutie mark is a ribbon worn striped dress, and a brown unicorn with short silver combed mane and tail and her cutie mark is three oranges worn a suit. Three of them were holding applicant forms.

"Rarity For You is only hiring the best of the best. And to me, that means the fastest." Rainbow Dash said proudly. The applicants looked confuse of her demands. She cleared her throat, "Now, uh, before we begin, uh..."

Rainbow Dash groaned in concern, "Am I doing this right? What would Rarity want?"

After some thinking, Rainbow Dash gasped in realization. She brought a blue cloth with various colors in front of the applicants.

"Who can be the first one to tell me what fabric this is?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"That's organza." Blue Bobbin the blue Earth Pony answered.

"Are you sure?"

"It's a thin, plain weave. Sheer fabric traditionally made from silk, so..." Blue Bobbin said calmly. Her other applicants nodded in agreement. She smiled, "yeah."

Rainbow Dash yelped in concern as she has no idea of how to answer it because she is not fashion expert as Rarity is.


[Narration]

Rainbow Dash sighed, "I don't know the first thing about clothes. Pretty much all I can do is look at something and tell you if it's clothes or not." She then looked at the chair, "This chair? Not clothes."

Buried Lede rolled his eyes in amusement, "Obviously. It's no wonder you didn't do a good job in finding a good applicant."

"Hey!"


"Applejack, talk some sense into that bubbling brat! Tell her off that her ideas are useless! And extremely perfect! Show her that you're the boss! It should be piece of cake..."

Applejack have a chat with Plaid Stripes about the 'ideas' she's having now.

"See if you can keep up with me here." Plaid Stripes said happily before asking, "What are all clothes made of?"

"Uh, fabric?" Applejack answered.

"Bingo! But not in this store. Uh-uh. Not anymore."

"Oh, no?"

"Two words for you: 'spoon clothes'." Plaid Stripes smiled, "All our clothes will be made of spoons!"

Applejack can't but smile about Plaid Stripes's ideas yet she sighed in concern - remembering of what Rarity has asked her to do.

"What would Rarity want?" Applejack asked in concern. She turned to Plaid Stripes, "You know, I like you, Plaid Stripes. If it were up to me, we'd have a spoon clothes store right next to Stinky Bottom's Discount Hat Emporium." She sighed in concern as she lowered her hat down, "But it ain't up to me, so the answer is no."

"WHAT?!" Plaid Stripes asked in shock as her eyes poured tears out, "You hate them?"

Applejack gulped in fear, "Well..."


[Narration]

"Ouch. Tough Love..." Buried Lede remarked in amusement.

Applejack nodded before sighed in shame, "Personally, I think spoon clothes ain't such a bad idea. Useful, too. Eatin' soup, stirrin' gumbo, diggin' little holes. Maybe Rarity and Sunny Flare should give her a chance..."


"Princess and General, I don't like ordering you because you held high position than mine since I'm just a noble. I need you both to clean, iron and organize the fashion clothes in right order. Go and get done! It should be easy."

Twilight Sparkle and Shadow Dragon spent two hours in gathering, organizing and arranging all of fashion clothes and dresses in line of colors.

"There. Perfect." Twilight Sparkle said proudly while looking at the fashion clothes in line, She hummed in concern, "Although, what would Rarity want? Maybe she wouldn't like it done by color." She giggled a bit, "Guess I have to start over!"

Shadow Dragon groaned in annoyance, "Are you kidding me?! We just finished it."

"Hey, if you want something done, then do it properly. If it were my fashion works, I would say 'a job well done'. But it's not. This is Rarity's shop. And she wants them perfect."

"What she needs is some serious timeout. Seriously. Why can't she just postpone like we suggested? It would have saved us some troubles and time to make some plans."

"Well, sorry to disappoint you. When Rarity said 'no', and she means it. We just have to deal with it." Twilight Sparkle said calmly as she began bring the fashion clothes down, "If you don't want to do it, then I'll handle it. This is no big deal from arranging the library."

Shadow Dragon sighed in defeat as he hated to let her handle it alone, "Wait up. I'll help you out."

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she and her boyfriend began bringing the clothes down while discussing of how to organize and arrange them in order.


[Narration]

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Honestly. I hate repeating same work especially rearrange the fashion. I seriously hate business and politics. It gives me a headache. I have no idea why she asked me to come and help her. She knows I can't do well in business."

Buried Lede whistled, "Wow. A fight got issue with his girlfriend. Just like 'Tyrant King vs. Mystic General for the Love of Princess of Friendship'! I love that column a lot! I'm gonna put this one again!"

Shadow Dragon gasped, "Don't you dare-!"

"Done!" Buried Lede exclaimed proudly as he finished writing on his notepad.

"Terrific..." Shadow Dragon sighed in annoyance, "She's gonna kill me now..."


"Fluttershy, yours is very simple - get those filthy rodents out now!"

At the stockroom, the raccoon family were sleeping on their boxes peacefully after their running around the room. Fluttershy entered the scene as she approached them.

"Hello, Smoky, Softpad, Smoky Jr.?" Fluttershy greeted. The raccoons family turned to her. She continued, "I have some... interesting news." She hissed in fear and scared, "I, oh... I'd like you all to stay here forever, but..."

"What would Rarity want?" Fluttershy asked fearfully. She then turned and looked at the raccoons. She sobbed tearfully as she exclaimed in shame, "You have to move out!"

Heard what Fluttershy have said, the raccoons family shrieked in anger and furious. She gulped in concern as she knew what they're thinking now. She screamed in fear as she exited the stockroom. The raccoons went and chased after her at once.


Rarity was trying all kinds of hats on the manikin pony. She hummed happily and harmonically about grand opening as she can't wait to start it.

"A window display is the first thing customers see, and if they like it, they'll walk inside and experience the glory that is my boutique."


Sunny Flare smiled proudly as she looked at both Tailtech and Icy, who were working on electrical maintenance main system.

"And finally, fix the room's maintenance," Sunny Flare said calmly, "That'd be all. Now all I need to do is relax now and wait for my reward."

And just before Sunny Flare could go anywhere, Tailtech and Icy stopped her at once. She turned and glared at them both.

"Now, who told you to take the break?" Tailtech asked in annoyance.

Icy nodded in agreement, "The job is not even finished."

"What are you talking about?" Sunny Flare demanded in annoyance, "I did what Rarity has said - ordered the employees to get the job done. Simple as that."

"It is not!" Tailtech and Icy exclaimed in annoyance. They then gasped in seeing what's behind of Sunny Flare, "Look behind of you!"

Sunny Flare turned to her back. She yelped in shock and concern of what she was looking at.

"I don't know which one of you to hire! Just..." Rainbow Dash stammered in fear as she thrown the tons of clothes on the applicant, "keep guessing fabrics!"

The Stripes Father and Daughter approaching and cornering while glaring at the nervous Applejack to the tons of boxes.

"Daddy, Rarity's friend doesn't like my ideas!" Plaid Stripes exclaimed in anger.

Mr. Stripes groaned in anger, "Spoon clothes is good idea!"

Everyone stopped as they heard a party music resumed with shopping soundtrack from the top. They all covered their ears tightly as they don't like it much.

Pinkie Pie squealed in fear, "Oh, no! Not a shopping music mashup!"

Shadow Dragon and Twilight Sparkle looked through the fashion clothes. Though the Princess of Friendship enjoyed rearranging, Mystic General groaned in annoyance of it.

"Twilight! Are you sure we're doing the right way?" Shadow Dragon asked in annoyance, "I mean colors is much better than the size or even its appearance. You can't tell because they looked the same except the colors."

Twilight Sparkle sighed in annoyance, "Shadow Dragon, I told you before - Rarity wants perfect for her shop. And we can't afford to make mistakes. We need to analyze the clothes before we can organize and arrange them in order."

"But Twiley! We're almost run out of time!"

"Well, we'd better pick up the pace now! Time is ticking!"

The raccoon family were chasing and going after Fluttershy for telling them to get off from Carousal Boutique.

Fluttershy screamed in fear, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

Sunny Flare had her jaws opened widely in shock. Tailtech and Icy sighed in annoyance while shaking their heads. Mane Five and Shadow Dragon struggled in dealing with the problems.

"This can't get any worse," Sunny Flare said in concern.

As if the signal given, the window display's doorknob jingled and shaken. This caused Sunny Flare yelped in concern as she charged straight at it while passing ponies by. As Rarity was about to enter, she jumped and slammed the door hard in locking the white unicorn in.


[Narration]

Sunny Flare moaned unhappily, "How could this has happen?!"

Fluttershy patted Sunny Flare as she turned and faced at Buried Lede while chuckled nervously, "When you write the story, could you maybe skip over the part where we locked Rarity in the window display?"

"Let me think." Buried Lede said in amusement while thinking. He scoffed as he wrote down what Fluttershy and Sunny Flare have said. He chuckled, "No way! Not gonna miss it!"

"Oh boy..." Fluttershy and Sunny Flare said in concern.


"Hello? The door appears to be stuck!" Rarity exclaimed in concern as she struggled in opening it.

"Yep. We're workin' on it!" Twilight Sparkle's voice exclaimed beneath the door.

"Hmm." Rarity said in concern as she turned and looked at the manikins. She began putting some dresses on them, "Well, shouldn't let this time go to waste."


Twilight Sparkle and her friends were witnessing the messes - Mr. Stripes was comforting Plaid Stripes, three applicants were arguing with each other as who knows more about fashions, raccoons family were running and chittering wildly and party music continued playing horribly. Sunny Flare biting her hooves' nails out.

Twilight Sparkle asked, "How did this happen?"

"[Pinkie Pie] I shut down the party. [Applejack] I told Plaid Stripes no. [Fluttershy] I asked the raccoons to leave. [Rainbow Dash] I asked a lot of fabric questions. [Shadow Dragon] I'm stuck on organizing and rearranging the clothes! [Tailtech and Icy] We're still working on maintenance!"

"Just like I thought Rarity would want!" Ponies exclaimed in concern.

"I apparently feared that I'm about to get fired if we all don't fix this up! And not to mention, time is running out!" Sunny Flare hissed. As she looked at the situation, she began to scream and sob in fear. "What am I going do now?!"

"Wow... And I thought Rarity's the only pony is a drama queen," Rainbow Dash remarked in amusement.

Icy held and gave a slap on Sunny Flare's face very hard, "Snap out of it, Sunny Flare! This is not the end!"

Tailtech nodded, "Yeah! We still got time to fix it!"

"But how?!" Sunny Flare asked in concern, "The situation is becoming worse! And we're running out of time! All because of me! I should have checked on you guys about the situation, instead of leaving it a big mess."

"Maybe, Sunny Flare. But what's more important is you learn from mistakes and correct them," Twilight Sparkle said calmly while patted Sunny Flare. She turned to her friends, "Rarity asked us to help her with everything because she knows all of us so well. She trusts us to solve the problem in our way."

"But instead of dealing with Rarity's concerns," Sunny Flare thought carefully while looking at the situation, "we could use them as the solution, advantages and interests to 'Rarity for You' Grand Opening."

"Exactly, Sunny Flare. Now you get it!"

"I learned it from my father - 'Instead of trying to solve the problems, we used them as our advantages to make things interesting'! It's a perfect strategy for business! Thank you, Princess Twilight! You're the best!"

"No problem. I'm glad to help you out."

Sunny Flare turned to the ponies, "And I believe you guys have good judgment about it."

Twilight Sparkle nodded in agreement, "Maybe we should all do the same. Doing this our way is what Rarity wants. It's not too late. Let's all dig in and we can fix this."

The ponies chatted happily in agreement about the new plan.

"Before Rarity finds out how bad we messed up." Sunny Flare said in concern, "Well, let's do this!"


"First Problem - Talk with the Rodents - I mean - Raccoons Family about staying at the stockroom."

At the stockroom, the raccoons family were packing their stuffs up in their luggage. They were preparing to head off soon. Sunny Flare and Fluttershy entered the scenes.

"Fluttershy, are you sure that they're willing to cooperate us?" Sunny Flare asked.

"Yes, Sunny Flare. Have faith," Fluttershy said calmly. She approached the animals, "I'm sorry I asked you to leave. The place is yours if you wanna stay."

The raccoons family chittering and smiling happily.

"Though I would like to ask you all just one favor." Fluttershy added.

Sunny Flare nodded in agreement, "So, will you cooperate with us?"

The raccoons family looked surprise and shock of what Fluttershy and Sunny Flare proposing. They wondered of what the girls could be asking...


"Second Problem - Talk with DJ Pon-3 about her party music."

Sunny Flare and Pinkie Pie arrived on the top level. They were stopped by the security pony. Sunny Flare showed her ID to him. He allowed them in since she's daughter of Snaptrap. As they all approached DJ Pon-3, the latter turned and looked away in upset. The dancers glared at them both,

"DJ Pon-3, we need to talk," Sunny Flare said calmly. DJ Pon-3 remained silent and ignored them both while covering her ears with headphones. She took the loudhailer and screamed, "LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE, YOU BIG PARTY MUSIC PONY! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, YOU'RE GONNA GET SOME BIG TROUBLE FROM IMPERIAL PHOENIX KINGDOM!"

DJ Pon-3 yelped in concern as she turned and faced at Sunny Flare while nodded that the former's now listening to the latter. The dancers remained silent.

Sunny Flare sighed, "Good. It's my fault that I asked Pinkie Pie to silence your music.

Pinkie Pie nodded, "I'm sorry I made you play that un-fun, super-boring music." DJ Pon-3 sighed in upset. The party pony smiled, "But if you're up for it, I have an idea to make the party even better!"

"In-return for your cooperation," Sunny Flare smiled calmly, "I'll help you find and get something you never ever get the chance of."

DJ Pon-3 thought for the moment before she smiled happily.


"Third Problem - Recruiting the Applicants."

Sunny Flare and Rainbow Dash were chatting with each other while the applicants were waiting at the outsides of boutique.

Sunny Flare sighed, "Okay. I've talked with them. They seems to know a lot about fabric. But it's hard to choose which one that is effective to the grand opening. What do you think, Rainbow Dash?"

"Okay, I don't get fabric, but I do get speed." Rainbow Dash admitted, "And we need somepony fast enough to help all the customers Rarity's gonna have."

"That's something we agree about."

"Good to know, Sunny Flare. Shall we give new instruction?"

"After you, dearie."

"So..." Rainbow Dash flew before the applicants as she was thinking of how to find a right applicant, "first one to the river and back gets the job! It's a race! Go!"

The applicants yelped as they headed off at once but very slow. Both Sunny Flare and Rainbow Dash gave an uneasy looks about it.

"You sure it's a good idea?" Sunny Flare asked in concern.

Rainbow Dash hissed, "To be honest, I have no idea."


"Fourth Problem - Organize the clothes in right order."

Sunny Flare checked on Twilight Sparkle and Shadow Dragon in organizing and rearranging the clothes in right order - colors.

"You two done well together," Sunny Flare said in relief.

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. We got to an agreement."

"Colors are perfect in order," Twilight Sparkle said calmly.

Sunny Flare smiled, "That's good to hear."


"Fifth Problem - Deal with Plaid Stripes and her ideas."

"Are you sure that Plaid Stripes's ideas work?" Sunny Flare asked in concern.

"Trust me. It'll work like a charm," Applejack smiled. She and Sunny Flare approached the Stripes Family. She continued, "Mr. Stripes, I owe your daughter an apology. She's got good ideas, and I should give 'em a chance."

Plaids Stripes gasped, "Really?"

Sunny Flare sighed, "Yeah. We're gonna do it."

"So here's what I'm thinkin'." Applejack said calmly.


[Narration]

"It wasn't easy as I thought," Sunny Flare admitted in annoyance, "It was tiresome and exhausting!"

"So, did you go through the sixth problem?" Buried Lede asked.

Sunny Flare, Tailtech and Icy looked at each other as they all smiled, "Na'ah! That's not a big problem at all!"


As the noon descended, the moon rises as it entered the evening. Rarity finished setting dresses on manikins. The window display has been set. She turned to the door as she was opening it. Unfortunately, it still stuck. This caused her to ready and ram it.

THUMP! Rarity fell to the ground. Twilight Sparkle helped her up while smiling awkwardly.

"Wow, looks like we fixed that door just in time!" Twilight Sparkle remarked awkwardly.

Rarity gasped in shock upon looking at the room, "Oh! What's all this?"

Rarity was looking at the hip-hop background with the manikins with various dresses, hanging poles of fashion clothes and DJ Jockey.


[Narration]

"So, how you and others solve the problem?" Buried Lede asked in amusement.

Twilight Sparkle smiled proudly, "The whole place organized by style, cross-referenced by size, and reverse-indexed by fabric. She'll be able to find anything in three seconds flat! It was some of my best work."

"I believe that all of us got involved of it especially yours truly," Shadow Dragon said in amusement as he and his friends appeared from her back, "Like I said, I told you the colors were right."

"Don't forget my maintenance works," Tailtech added.

"And my designs too!" Icy added as well.

Sunny Flare smiled proudly, " And of course, my cleverly business strategy works like a charm."

Twilight Sparkle sighed in annoyance but smiled in amusement, "Of course. How could I forget you guys for helping me out of this works?"

Buried Lede chuckled, "Yeah! I can see that for myself! That interior design's brilliant!"


Rarity admiring the works and designed that her assistant and friends have been doing. She smiled proudly and happily that her dream is finally coming true.

"Oh! I knew I could count on you especially you, Ms Flare!" Rarity said in relief. Her friends including Sunny Flare smiled. She continued, "All right... I suppose this is the moment of truth..."

Rarity opened the door. But instead of honk, it rings. She looked up and found the car horns was replaced with a door jingling bell. She was relieved of it. She stood outside and proudly announced of the grand opening.

"Rarity For You is now open!"

Heard of chattering, Rarity yelped as she found dozens ponies entering the room. Most were in confuse about the store and clothes but for others walked around the area. This shocked and scared her off.

"Oh, dear." Rarity said in surprise, "I wasn't quite prepared for such a crowd. How will I handle them all?"

Rainbow Dash smirked, "Right this way, everypony, and one of our talented salesponies can help you out!"

Rainbow Dash whistled as three applicants, who are now the salesponies entered the scene. They all approached and helped the ponies in getting use to the boutique. This surprised Rarity a lot.


[Narration]

"So, who's the winner?" Buried Lede asked.

"Honestly, they were all pretty slow." Rainbow Dash admitted, "But they finished the race. Plus they knew a lot more about fabric than I did. So, I hired them all!"

Sunny Flare sighed, "Actually, dearie, it's we hired them all."


As the ponies looked around and checked on the fashion clothes, the room went dark. Spotlights across the room lighted up. The fog emerged from the ground. And the sound of music is heard in their ears. Everyone including Rarity turned and looked at the DJ Jockey Stage. It was played by DJ Pon-3 while the dancers danced and security pony blocked ponies from approaching the DJ.

Feared and concerned Rarity felt, but she found ponies didn't mind of it much as some enjoyed the music and dance while others continued shopping their fashions. Pinkie Pie joined the dance. This amused Rarity.


[Narration]

Buried Lede hummed, "I take that DJ agree with your proposal?"

Sunny Flare smiled, "Thanks to Pinkie Pie's party plans and my gifts of expensive DJ Jockey Stage, DJ Pon-3 and her gang agreed to it."

"The way I see it, Rarity designs fashion, DJ Pon-3 designs beats." Pinkie Pie chatted happily, "What better combination than a boutique/dance club?"

The waiter passed the receipt to Pinkie Pie, caused her yelped of how expensive it is. She turned to Sunny Flare, who disappeared fro her sights. She smiled uneasily as she passed it to the annoying Buried Lede.

"HEY! I'm not paying those!"


As Rarity walked around and observed the area, she was pleased that ponies were enjoying her boutique. She then found three raccoons dressed in their waiter suits, serving ponies with food and drinks. This shocked and surprised her.


[Narration]

"Uh..." Buried Lede said in surprise, "so you allowed them in?"

Sunny Flare sighed, "Hard to believe that I've gone soft for a rodent, right?"

Fluttershy smiled while looking at the raccoon family eating dinner, "After a quick bath, they were more than willing to help!"


A customer pony named Waxton looked at the food the raccoons were serving. He hummed while admired it happily.

"Ah, a blue corn reduction with shallot confit!" Waxton commented in relief. He hummed in concern, "But how can I possibly enjoy it without a—"

"Spoon?" Plaid Stripes asked as she showed off her gloves with three spoons, "I call this - Glove Spoon."

Mr. Stripes nodded and laughed in amusement, "If I were you, I try it. It's the best thing my daughter ever come up with!"


[Narration]

Buried Lede chuckled in amusement, "You accept her ideas?!"

Applejack smirked, "Heh. Toldja spoon clothes ain't such a bad idea."

"Well. At least, we didn't get the glowing teeth in the list," Sunny Flare remarked in annoyance.


Waxton used his Glove Spoon in scooping the soup up for him to sip. After a small taste of it, he sighed and hummed happily.

"Exquisite!" Waxton exclaimed proudly, "This is the most whimsical and wonderfully fashionable boutique I've ever seen!"

Ponies chattered and commented happily about the boutique. Rarity sighed in relief as she turned and looked at her friends and Sunny Flare smiling happily at her.


"In the end, Rarity's grand opening was a smashing success! True, it got off to a rocky start, but somehow this rag-tag group of ne'er-do-wells came together and created the perfect boutique. A vision of Rarity combined with the expertise of her friends! This reporter, for one, is a believer."

A week later...

Twilight Sparkle and all of her friends were having sweatdropped in fear and nervous. Rarity finished reading newspaper as she turned and looked at her friends.

"Why didn't you tell me there were so many problems?"

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "We all figured you had enough on your mind."

Applejack nodded, "And we didn't want you to think that the opening wasn't perfect."

"And of course, we didn't wanna you upset her father again," Shadow Dragon said, "But Sunny Flare really work very hard and get us through it. And her father was pleased of her results.""

The rest nodded in agreement.

"'Ne'er-do-wells' or not, I know I can always count on all of you. And nothing could be more perfect than that." Rarity said calmly with a smile. She sighed, "Too bad that she left and gone home. I actually miss her..."

"Look no further," The familiar voice said calmly.

Everyone turned to the entrance. They all smiled proudly. A familiar pony brought tons of luggage bags while entering the boutique.

Sunny Flare smiled, "My father sent me here to work under you, Ms. Rarity. There's so much things for me to learn about business and fashion. And I'm happy to be at service."

"Welcome aboard, Miss Flare - as my assistant for the main boutique. Should I ever gone for business or saving the Equestria, you're in-charge of the business and looking after my sister," Rarity said calmly. She smiled, "I trust you can handle that job?"

Sunny Flare smiled, "I won't let you down, Lady Rarity."

Rarity giggled happily as she hugged all of her friends. Everything is fine at the end - another successful new boutique, new employees and new assistant...

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Britt Irvin: Sunny Flare
J.K. Simmons: Buried Lede
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy
Kate Higgins: Tailtech
Cristina Vee: Icy

Minor Casts:
Alan Mariot: Mr. Stripes, Waxton
Lili Beaudoin: Plaid Stripes
Caitlyn Bairstow: Blue Bobbin

Cameo:
Cathy Weseluck: Coco Pommel

Author's Note:

1. This story also served as part of JusSonic's MLP Universe as well but more to the original episode and Rarity and Sunny Flare have met from 'Five New Arrivals'.

2. Shiroi Bai was originally making an appearance in this episode but Sunny Flare is enough to handle it since she shared some of traits and ability from Rarity.

3. Next Episode - Beauty and her Royal Guard where human Sunset Shimmer make appearance in Equestria and wants to go home while Equestria Version of her have a thoughts in wanting to go home. Both versions of Flash Sentry feared of losing her. What will happen to their relationship?