• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,477 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 2 - Shadow Master



New Adventure, new friends and new morality awaits Twilight Sparkle and her friends, and even Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
10
 10
 2,477

Episode 4: On Your Marks

"What is cutie mark? What is special and secrets behind it? Why are the ponies obsessed with it? Does it tells you of your identity, ability and nature? Does it lead you to your destiny? Or is it the changes of a pony's life for better or worse? You could never tell if you don't try. That is what Cutie Mark Crusaders are learning now..."

At the Cutie Mark Crusaders' Clubhouse, five members have been summoned and gathered for some important meeting. Pipsqueak is gonna be busy with his school presidency work, along with Twist and Dinky Doo as his assistance in helping and assisting him on it. Alyson Joy is spending her time with her older brother. Only Jade Adventure and Nyx remained.

Apple Bloom used her gavel, "Hear ye, hear ye! The first post-cutie mark meetin' of the Cutie Mark Crusaders is now in session!"

However, nopony is responding. Apple Bloom noticed Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were looking at their own cutie marks. Both Nyx and Jade Adventure remained silent and annoyed by the event, Apple Bloom felt it. They cleared their throats in getting Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo attention.

"Oh! I'm sorry, girls." Sweetie Belle apologized while looking at her cutie mark, "I was distracted by the radiance of my cutie mark..."

Scootaloo nodded in agreement as she was looking at hers while walking, "I mean... it's pretty amazing how the colors just pop off your flank. It's kinda hard to look aw—"

THUMP! Scootaloo got knocked on both Nyx and Jade Adventure. Three of them fell to the ground. They all groaned in annoyance. They slowly get up from the ground.

Jade Adventure sighed, "This is why I removed my Cutie Mark..."

"You did that to your own? Why?" Nyx asked in concern.

"For fun? I wanna go back and start again in finding my own cutie mark. And this time with you guys. After all, I am Cutie Mark Crusader."

"Hmm... I can't blame you for that one."

"Look, I know our cutie marks are amazing, but is that all we're gonna do now?" Apple Bloom asked, "Just spend our days starin' down at our own flanks?"

Looking at her cutie mark, Sweetie Belle sighed, "I guess not."

"Yeah, I suppose that could get real boring..." Scootaloo remarked while looking at her flank.

Apple Bloom looked at hers. She smiled, "Yeah..."

Nyx and Jade Adventure were in shock and also disgusted in seeing their friends being so distracted of looking at their own cutie marks. They understand that they really happy and proud to have one, but this is very unhealthy and not good for them in staring at theirs.

"Earth to Crusaders," Jade Adventure called, "We need to do something than looking at your flanks!"

Nyx nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it's not very healthy for you guys to looks at the cutie marks. I know you're happy for it. But like Jade said, we need to go out and do something!"

Apple Bloom snapped back to reality, "What was I thinking?! Sorry! I didn't mean it. They're right about it."

"Wow, you're right!" Sweetie Belle said in realization.

Scootaloo nodded, "Yeah, we need to go try new stuff like we used to!"

Apple Bloom smiled, "Exactly. Let's go and find our cutie marks!"

"I don't think we need to do that anymore," Jade Adventure said. Her friends turned and looked at her. She continued, "I mean, come on, you guys already got the cutie marks already, even me. I just hid it, so I can reclaimed mine."

Nyx nodded as she was looking at the Cutie Mark Chart Map, "She has the point, girls. We kinda did lots of them to get the cutie marks. And we're almost done with it."

Cutie Mark Crusader Founders approached while looking at the chart. They hummed in concern while looking at it as they can't help but to agree with their two members about the chart. They all really did lots of activities in finding and getting the cutie marks.

"Wow..." Apple Bloom said in surprise, "Did we really only ever do things just to get our cutie marks?"

Nyx nodded in agreement, "Oh yeah, definitely."

"Aw, come on! We did lots of stuff that didn't have anything to do with getting a cutie mark." Scootaloo remarked confidently.

Sweetie Belle smiled, "Of course we did!"

"Absolutely!" Jade Adventure exclaimed happily.

Five Cutie Mark Crusaders recalled all the adventures, activities and games they have been through to find the cutie marks. It was fun and adventurous for them to enjoy especially learning some lessons.

But now they have the cutie marks, they needed to do something or new objective to work on since they have accomplished the previous one...

"Huh. So now that we don't have to do stuff to get our cutie marks," Sweetie Belle said in concern, "what is it that the Cutie Mark Crusaders actually do?"

Jade Adventure shrugged, "I have no clue. Too bad that the others were busy with their usual stuffs now."

"I do! We do exactly what we got our cutie marks in!" Apple Bloom exclaimed happily.

Realized what Apple Bloom is talking about, Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed happily, "Helping other ponies!

"Ponies without cutie marks!" Scootaloo added.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Or ponies who've forgotten their special purpose!"

"And we can both help you out!" Nyx and Jade Adventure added happily.

Apple Bloom nodded and smiled, "Exactly! We just have to find ponies who need our help! Come on!"

Five Cutie Mark Crusaders charged out of the clubhouse. They all headed out to find anypony got the problem with finding cutie mark or identity to it. But unknown to them, there are two familiar creatures standing on tree's branches.

"Hmm... Interesting," Gusty said in amusement, "It seems our little friends are no longer following their usual schedule anymore since they have their cutie marks."

Voltscar groaned, "Get to the point, frog. Why aren't we attacking?! I'm sick of waiting!"

"Patient, my reptilian friend. Let's observe and analyzed it carefully before we jumped to the conclusion. We might find some surprisingly clues to our variable."

"What was that supposed to be mean?"

Gusty smirked, "It means that something is about to take twisted turn. Let's follow them now. Watch, and no attacking. Understand?"

Voltscar groaned, "Whatever. I cannot believe Xing put you in-charge, instead of me."

Gusty hopped at once while Voltscare followed his cousin. Whatever they were planning, it cannot be good...


"It is true that Cutie Mark Crusaders are destined by their cutie marks to solve everypony's problem - identity, nature and cutie marks. A past few events from their adventures make them realized it. And it won't be a problem for them to find and solve it, now would they?"

Cutie Mark Crusaders headed to Sweet Apple Acres to talk with Big McIntosh. They found him pouring the basket of apples into the wagon. Sweetie Belle approached him.

"But are you sure you feel content?" Sweetie Belle asked in concern.

Big McIntosh smiled while putting the wagon's saddle on his back, "Eeyup."

"Not even a tinge of dissatisfaction?" Scootaloo asked in worry.

Big McIntosh shook his head while began marching out, "Nnnope."

Apple Bloom nodded while walking backwards in front of Big McIntosh, "Not even the slightest naggin' sensation that you don't really know what your purpose is in life or why you have a big apple as a cutie mark?"

"Come on, big guy. There must be something!" Jade Adventure pleaded.

Nyx nodded in agreement, "Yeah! You have to tell us. We can help you."

And just before Big McIntosh could respond, Apple Bloom got tripped. He quickly stopped, causing the wagon to throw all the apples on him. Cutie Mark Crusaders quickly help Apple Bloom up. He emerged from the pool of apples while glaring at them.

Big McIntosh annoyingly answered, "Nnnope."

Cutie Mark Crusaders gave the look uneasy and concerns. He really meant it...


"The important thing to remember is that there is no rush." Apple Bloom explained.

Scootaloo nodded in agreement, "The five of us tried for the longest time, but it just comes when it comes!"

"And it's totally normal to feel confused and maybe even a little lost." Sweetie Belle said, "But being a blank flank is nothing to be ashamed of."

"So if you're having even the slightest or biggest problem..." Nyx added.

Jade Adventure adding, "...or concerns or questions..."

"We want you to know that we are here to help." Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed in unison.

"I... don't think they're too worried about it yet." Mrs. Cake said calmly as she entered the room, "After all, they're just the babies."

Cutie Mark Crusaders returned to glanced at both Pound and Pumpkin Cakes babbled and giggled happily. The pony children have burning red on their faces.

"I can't believe that we actually talking with the babies," Jade Adventure said in surprise.

Nyx nodded, "Well, this isn't the first time we did something weird stuffs in life. Don't worry, there's bound to be some ponies need us to help them..."


And so, Cutie Mark Crusaders searched and sought the ponies out about the cutie mark or identity problems across the Ponyville Town. Unfortunately, it wasn't easy for them as none of ponies have that kind of problem...


"No one said it's going to be easy. Earning cutie mark is hard. But how to follow its destiny and ability is even more harder than it looks. Our little friend will know their next struggles will be worse than their usual hunt..."

At Ponyville Schoolhouse, Cutie Mark Crusaders were sitting on the swings. They were discussing of what they can do about their new objective. It's more difficult and harder than trying activities and finding cutie marks.

"This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought." Apple Bloom said in concern.

"Yeah, no kidding." Jade Adventure remarked in annoyance.

Nyx hummed in concern, "Nopony even care or bother to ask about their cutie mark or identity problem. Not like how we or Diamond Tiara felt about it."

Sweetie Belle sighed, "Who knew there were so few ponies worried about their cutie marks?"

"Kinda makes you wonder why we made such a big deal out of it for so long." Scootaloo said in concern. Everyone looked at her in concern, shock and annoyance. She looked in confusion, "What?"

"The point is, helpin' ponies with cutie mark problems is what makes us special." Apple Bloom said in concern.

Sweetie Belle hummed, "But if we can't find anypony with a problem..."

"...Maybe we're not special." Scootaloo added.

"No! That is not true!" Nyx denied in concern, "You guys are special! You just need some time in finding the pony."

Jade Adventure nodded, "Yeah. We just need the right pony at the right moment for him to say that he's got issue or maybe like 'I'm not so special'!"

"Yeah!" The voice exclaimed in upset. Cutie Mark Crusaders turned and found Bulk Biceps sitting on his broken seesaw. He continued, "I know exactly what you mean. You can't find a cutie mark problem. I have a cutie mark problem. It's so confusing, and I feel like the solution is staring me right in the muzzle."

Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in realization. They actually and finally found the first pony, who got issues with cutie mark, though Bulk Biceps was in confusion and concern.


"There are some problems can be solved at ease. But there are some cannot. Question remain is - what will you do next after you solve one problem? What is your next move? What are you going to do next, my little pony?"

Cutie Mark Crusaders brought Bulk Biceps to their clubhouse. Surprisingly, he fits through it barely as he almost filled the space, and even squeezed the little ones too on both sides.

"I see why you guys hang out here! It's cozy!" Bulk Biceps remarked in amusement.

"The Crusader Clubhouse is a safe place, Mr..." Scootaloo groaned and strained painfully as she and her friends were moving out from tight spots, "um... Bulk."

Sweetie Belle nodded, "A place where we faced all kinds of cutie mark problems!"

"A place where we'll go on to solve even more!" Apple Bloom smiled while pointing at Bulk Biceps, "Startin' with yours!"

Jade Adventure smiled, "No matter how long it takes!"

"Or how hard it is!" Nyx added happily.

"We'll solve it because that's what we do!" Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed happily, "YEAH!"

Bulk Bicep smiled, "Yeah!"

"So..." Sweetie Belle hummed in concern, "what's your cutie mark problem?"

Bulk Biceps gasped, "Oh, right. Uh, well, my cutie mark is a dumbbell, but I've lifted every dumbbell in Ponyville!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders were dumbfounded and shocked by his question. He was worried about his cutie marks that involved lifting dumbbells?

"Have you tried lifting other things?" Scootaloo asked nervously.

"You mean, not dumbbells?" Bulk Biceps asked in surprise. Cutie Mark Crusaders nodded in agreement.

"YEAH!" Bulk Biceps exclaimed happily while stomping his hoof on the ground hard, causing the floor to crack into a hole. He fell into it hard. He was luckily able to fly before talked, "I mean... no. I hadn't thought of that. You guys are awesome! But... what happens when I run out of other stuff?"

Cutie Mark Crusaders thought carefully of what ideas to give to Bulk Biceps.

"You could help Mighty Heart in chores. He could really use some help," Jade Adventure suggested, "Plus, he could help you find that other things for you to lift it up."

Nyx hummed thoughtfully, "Or maybe, you could teach other ponies to lift things?"

Cutie Mark Crusaders nodded in approval, causing Bulk Biceps exclaimed happily, "Yeah! Wow, you five really have a knack for this!"

Bulk Biceps left the clubhouse as he flew off at once.

"Wow... That was easy!" Jade Adventure said in surprise.

"Maybe too easy." Apple Bloom said in concern. Cutie Mark Crusaders turned and looked at her. She continued, "Well, for starters, our friends aren't always here because they have their own stuffs to deal with. And it's lookin' like cutie mark problems are few and far between. And what if we never find another one? And even if we do, we could solve it so quick, it'll be like it never happened in the first place!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders looked worry about Apple Bloom's concerns as they don't like what she was getting at now...

"What are you saying?" Nyx asked in concern.

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders don't have any reason to exist!" Apple Bloom exclaimed in concern and worry.

Cutie Mark Crusaders became worry and scared. Apple Bloom's right about their group and the purpose. What are they going to do?

On the table, Sweetie Belle set the chart map that has three circles of three founding members' cutie marks, pony and his or her cutie mark problem, and clock. Cutie Mark Crusaders began discussing about their latest problems now.

"The problem boils down to this –" Sweetie Belle pointed her teaching stick at the cutie marks chart, "we don't need to go out and do things anymore to get our cutie marks."

Scootaloo nodded as she pointed at the pony and cutie mark problem, "And ponies with cutie mark problems are hard to find."

"Exactly. But even when we find problems," Apple Bloom added in concern, "we're so good at solvin' them that most of the time there's nothin' for the Cutie Mark Crusaders to do. So..."

"I thought we should start figuring out ways-" Jade Adventure interrupted as she placed unfolded the maps of Equestria and Mystic, "-to search all of Equestria and Mystic for cutie mark problems! What do you think, guys?"

Nyx hummed in concerned, That kinda seems like a lot. I don't think our family especially my mummy, daddy and grandpa would let us travel to the far reaches of Equestria and Mystic Realm looking for cutie mark problems."

Sweetie Belle hummed in concern, "Everypony are right. This is very difficult..."

"But I'm pretty sure we'll come across them in Ponyville." Scootaloo reassured her friends, "And when we do, we'll totally solve them because we are so awesome at it!"

Jade Adventure sighed, "Well, what do we do until then?"

"Maybe whatever we want?" Sweetie Belle suggested. Her friends turned and looked at her. She continued, "Well, we used to only do stuff to get our cutie marks or fulfill our destiny, but now we don't have to."

"Ah... I get it now. We can do things just for fun!" Nyx suggested happily.

Apple Bloom smiled, "Are you girls thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?!"

Four Cutie Mark Crusaders smiled, "Sure am!"

"[Apple Bloom] Makin' potions! [Scootaloo] Scootering! [Sweetie Belle] Singing! [Nyx] Martial Art Training! [Jade Adventure] Video Games!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders looked shock and awkward as they realized that they're thinking of the same activity like they're used to. But nevertheless, they know how to handle it...


At the Sweet Apple Acres, Scootaloo set her long skateboard track-like, which its end led to the window of its barn. Scootaloo was readied with her scooter. Her friends were behind of her.

"Just remember – stomp, kick, and roll!" Scootaloo explained happily, "After this, you two are gonna love scootering as much as me!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders looked reluctant and scared about Scootaloo's scootering. Scootaloo was on starting line.

"Ready? Stomp, kick, and roll! Whooo!" Scootaloo cried happily as she scooted straight while performing some stunts on the long and whirled-like tracks to the end of finishing line! She skated up and jumped over to the barn's window. She slide down in stopping at once. She smirked, "Ta-da!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders looked shock and scared as they all fell to their backs in shock. Jade Adventure remained surprise and amazed by the performance. Scootaloo sighed in annoyance.


At her room within Carousal Boutique, Sweetie Belle set her stage for her friends. She blew her pitch pipe harmonically and calmly.

"Do... Mi... So..." Sweetie Belle sang happily while levitated the song notes on music stand for her friends to look, "It's just a simple harmony."

Upon looking at the music notes, Cutie Mark Crusaders looked shock and concern. It's more complicated and hard for them to absorb and understand it.

"And a-one, and a-two, and a-one two three!" Sweetie Belle smiled while using her baton tapping on her music stand, She snag harmonically, "Do..."

Her friends sang off the key, "[Apple Bloom] So...! [Nyx] Re...! [Jade Adventure] La... [Scootaloo] Mi!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders stopped while cringed in shock and pain at once after their singing. And it was terrible, but Scootaloo commented it 'simple', causing Sweetie Belle snapped her baton in two.


At Zecora's new tree hut, Apple Bloom prepared her sets of potion making for her friend to try. They all have three test tubes of potions and a pot of soil to perform flower growth.

"It's just a dash, and a drop, and a drip!" Apple Bloom said happily as she poured a drop of yellow and pink from two test tubes on her pot. It magically grow a weed with an apple. She smiled while her friends prepared to pour their test tubes on their pots. She smiled as she reminded, "Just a dash, and a drop, and a drip!"

BOOM! Apple Bloom and Zecora looked shock and dumbfounded as they found their little friends were covered by black smokes and smudges on their faces. They put too much of one potion into it, instead of a drop.

Zecora hummed, "Perhaps, potion making is not one of your ability as Apple Bloom has..."

Jade Adventure spitted the empty test tube, "Did I ever tell ya of how I failed my Mystic Acolyte exam?"

Apple Bloom sighed, "I don't think I want to know..."


At the Shadow Dragon's dojo in Castle of Friendship, Nyx prepared hers with the pack of bricks and two stands. She and her friends worn the white Ma Fun robes. Shadow Dragon and Lance Justicestrike were there as their sensei and senior.

"It's simple. Focus your chi and energy to your mind and strength for the moment." Nyx said calmly and firmly while looking at five bricks on the stands. She opened her eyes in firm as she jumped up high, "Then, you give Karate Chop!"

SLASH! Nyx landed her left hoof down to the ground, while the five bricks sliced in two. Her friends awed in surprised and amazement. They prepared their stance as they're ready to strike their bricks. Nyx, Shadow Dragon and Lance Justicestrike turned and looked at them.

"Just remember. Focus your chi and energy to your mind and strength for the moment." Nyx said calmly, "Then, you give Karate Chop!"

SCREAM! Nyx, Shadow Dragon and Lance Justicestrike yelped in shock upon looking at the Cutie Mark Crusaders screamed in pain while rubbing their left hooves hard and gently while their five bricks were standing still. Jade Adventure blew hers while rubbed it off as her bricks is sliced in two.

"Ouch... That's gotta hurt," Lance Justicestrike remarked.

Shadow Dragon sighed, "Well, they're still learners. And I doubt they'll be back again for another lessons..."


At her own room of Tao's Mystic Antique Shop, Jade Adventure prepared her set of Game Station Mystic Portable and four controllers for her friends to play. Her favorite video game is Demon Hunters. They were confuse and curious about it. And not to mention, they never seen or played the game before.

"Demon Hunters - Sasuke the Hero, Tohru the Muscle, Honda the Wise, Yumi the Kunoichi and Ikki the Young Thief fighting and battling the large group of Demon Emperor and his deadly Demons while saving the world and humanity. And best of all, Sasuke gets to save his girlfriend - Princess Ayami." Jade Adventure explained as she prepared her controller,

"It's so simple. Square is Normal Attack. Triangle is Special Attack. O is Super Power Attacks. X is jump. Rounding thing on your left if moving while right is camera movement. L1 - Block, L2 - Switch Weapons, R1 - Menu, R2 - Switch Map. If you need go to bathroom, just pause it."

Cutie Mark Crusaders looked confuse and worry about it. Nevertheless, they readied themselves for the next game they're about to enter.

Jade Adventure smirked, "Ready? Set? GO!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders began playing their Demon Hunters Game. And just for 5 minutes passed, they heard the slashes and screams of the characters while Jade Adventure's character was still standing. With the bad theme song sounded, the blank screen revealed 'GAME OVER'!

"We've lost? You're kidding me?" Jade Adventure asked in shock and concern.

Cutie Mark Crusaders shrugged nervously and worriedly. And so far, the activities they went through wasn't very good. A mysterious eyeball with wings was watching an event. It turned and flew off at once. What was that?


"Even though friends wanted something they want, they cannot be together for a long time. They must go separate ways to search and make their own day. But question remains - are they going to be together or astray from the group forever..."

Cutie Mark Crusaders returned to their clubhouse as they continued discussing more ideas of what they can do next. And so far, there are some ideas they don't like or wanted to be part of it such as Scootaloo wanted to play bungee jumping, Sweetie Belle wanted to see the bees and Apple Bloom is allergic of them.

Apple Bloom sighed, "Who'd've thought it'd be so hard to find somethin' for us all to do together?"

"So, what's next? I rather do something than doing archaeology." Jade Adventure said in disappointed.

Scootaloo hummed, "Well, I know this might sound crazy, but what if we didn't do things together. Well, do everything together."

"But we're the Cutie Mark Crusaders!" Nyx said in concern.

"And we always will be!" Scootaloo insisted while looking at the picture of bungee jump, "But I really wanna bungee jump! The speed, the height, the fall!"

Sweetie Belle nodded, "And I know you two aren't interested, but I wanna try crochet."

"Well, they do have the point," Jade Adventure admitted. She smiled while looking at the of artist, "I wanna try this paint my own arts. So, I can be comic book artist!"

"Isn't there something you've always wanted to do on your own?" Scootaloo asked curiosuly.

Nyx hummed, "Not really, guys."

"Me neither..." Apple Bloom admitted, "I guess I figured we'd always do stuff together. But bungee jumping sounds just as scary as crochet sounds borin' And not to mention, comic book looks tough when I tried to make my own."

Jade Adventure smiled while patted both Apple Bloom and Nyx, "That's okay. Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and I can do the things we like, and you can do whatever you like!"

"Just as soon as you figure out what it is." Sweetie Belle said happily.

Both Nyx and Apple Bloom remained silent while nodded in concern.

"Great!" Scootaloo exclaimed happily as she and her two friends were about to exit, "Then we can meet back here and talk all about what we've done!"

"But we don't know what it'll be." Nyx said in concern.

Sweetie Belle smiled, "You'll find something!"

"Something awesome!" Jade Adventure smirked happily.

Three Cutie Mark Crusaders immediately left the clubhouse while leaving both Nyx and Apple Bloom. They both looked upset and disappointed as they felt like they're lost. Ever since three founding members earned their cutie marks, everything changed. It doesn't feel like old times or the usual they enjoy.

Apple Bloom sighed as she looked at the pictures and ideas. She turned and looked at the window - her three friends went separately in playing their own activities. Nyx approached and hugged Apple Bloom in comfort.

Apple Bloom: I never imagined ourself out on my own
Tryin' to find out what's next for me
The Cutie Mark Crusaders have always been my home
Maybe now there's more that we could be


Nyx and Apple Bloom were at the forest. They all worn the water proof stripe jackets. They jumped on the lifeboat, along with four adult ponies. They entered the game - rowing boat across the water stream. They all rowed their boat together with the adults, while both looked upset and disappointed.

Nyx: I guess as time goes by
Everypony has to go out on their own
And maybe someday we'll have to try
Something new that's just for me
A little something that could be
Just our own and we won't feel so left behind


At the Sweet Apple Acres, Apple Bloom and Nyx were playing together with other two adult ponies in stomping and squeezing grapes into juice on the basket. Apple Bloom bounced too much as she fell out of it while landed on the floor. Nyx stopped and helped Apple Bloom up.

Apple Bloom: We used to say that we'd be always side by side
Maybe things are changin' and this could mean goodbye


Nyx and Apple Bloom joined Tree Hugger's art class. They and the rest of artists were painting and creating their own designs based on her portrayal and movement. Though Nyx enjoyed it, Apple Bloom frown as she stopped and looked down in sadness.

Nyx: I always thought our friendship was all I'd ever need
We've always been crusading – what else is there for me?


At the bakery shop's kitchen, Both Nyx and Apple Bloom were baking some pies, along with other classmates and even Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. As they finished baking the pie, they were prepared to eat it but stopped. They saw their classmates enjoyed eating the pies and breads together happily. Nyx and Apple Bloom realized that they were on their own. They frown and disappointed again.

Apple Bloom and Nyx: I guess as time goes by
Everypony has to go out on their own


Nyx and Apple Bloom exited the bakery shop as they headed off while crossing the bridge. They all stopped and sat on it. They were thinking about their friends and crusading for cutie marks. They missed the old times very much...

Apple Bloom and Nyx: And maybe someday I'll have to try
Something new that's just for me
A little somethin' that could be
Just my own and I won't feel so left behind

Nyx approached and patted Apple Bloom in comfort, "You're feeling better now?"

Apple Bloom sighed, "Not really. It doesn't feel like the same without our friends. I actually kinda miss being blank flanks..."

"Seriously? You hate being called by that, Apple Bloom! And not to mention, you will do anything to earn it with our friends, no matter how long it takes!"

"That's the point. If we hadn't help Diamond Tiara to rediscover her cutie mark in the first place, then we wouldn't have gone separately."

"But Apple Bloom, you can't blame yourself for that event! It happen for a reason! And that is for you, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo earned your Cutie Marks!"

"I wish that didn't happen..."

Nyx was in shock and upset by Apple Bloom's statement, "Apple Bloom..."

Apple Bloom sighed as she got up and walked, "I need to be alone. See you tomorrow..."

Nyx watched Apple Bloom walked away in sad. Nyx sighed in concern, "There's must be something I can do for her..."

"Indeed... Poor her. All alone." A familiar voice from behind Nyx.

Nyx turned to her back. She gasped, "You?!"

"Hey there, cousin!" Gusty, one of the children of the Demon Lords, exclaims as he waves to Nyx.

Nyx screamed in anger as she charged and chased after the frog demon. Gusty yelped and screamed in fear. They all heading straight to the Ponyville Park. Gusty stopped at once while taking and putting the glasses on.

"You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?!" The frog demon ask nervously. Nyx levitated and hit the glasses on Gusty's head hard, causing he yelped in pain. She put it back on his muzzle. He groaned a bit. "Correction. You hit a guy, with glasses. Ironically..."

"What do you want, Gusty?! Come here for some troubles?!" Nyx ask Gusty suspiciously.

"Just come and make some proposal! Nothing more!"

"And why should I listen to you?!"

"Because this will help you and your friend stay together forever..." Gusty said suddenly.

Nyx was in shock and surprise. She then have some thoughts about what Gusty has said. Should she listen or attack him? What should she do?


"Alone can be very painful if one is not with friends. But what's more painful of your life is giving up. Are you willing to go through that path?"

As Apple Bloom continued walking across the Ponyville Town, she stopped as she heard some muffled noise about counting. She turned to her left. She founded herself at the ballet center. She looked through the window as she found a ballerina teacher was teaching and training her students in the arts of ballerina and dancing. She smiled happily. This could be it!

Apple Bloom charged and opened the door as she exclaimed happily, "Whatever kind of dancin' y'all are doin', you're doin' it together, and I want in!"

Everyone was in silent while looking at Apple Bloom in surprise and curious. They never had sompeony like her just to bump into their doorstep.

"I-I mean, uh," Apple Bloom cleared her throat, "Would it be okay if I enrolled in this dance class?"

Hoofer Steps approached Apple Bloom, "Well, let's see what you can do. We have a recital at town hall tonight, and a spot just opened up!" She turned and looked at earth pony with purple mane and tail, who is sitting at the corner. She whispered to Apple Bloom, "Tender Taps is a little too shy to perform." She smiled, "But if you're ready to step into a partnered routine..."

"That sounds an awful lot like friendship! And I'm ready for anything I don't have to do by myself!"

"Well then! Dancing with partner will be perfect."

As Hoof Steps clapped her hooves, her students were partnered in pair. Apple Bloom partnered with the green Earth Pony. As the tango music played, they all bean dancing in tango style calmly and passionately. As Apple Bloom feel the music through her spine, she spun herself and her partner in high and quick topspin, causing themselves wildly knocked the other students out.

Hoof Step was shocked by Apple Bloom's dancing style. Apple Bloom got up while her classmates groaned and moaned painfully and exhaustion.

"Phew! I feel like that went pretty good, but let's give it one more whirl," Apple Bloom commented, "because it's important that I do a good job partnering with my new group of friends."

"Eh... Now I'm think of it, you might be better as soloist." Hoof Step said in concern, making Apple Bloom looked shock and concern. The students nodded in agreement as they got up from the ground. She sighed, "Uh, partnering is a little advanced for you. But there's still lots you can do on your own."

"I'm sorry, but doin' stuff on my own is exactly what I don't want." Apple Bloom said in upset.

Apple Bloom turned and left the ballet. Overheard what the farm girl has said, Tender Taps feel sorry for her. He exited it while following her.

Tender Taps apologized, "Sorry it didn't work out."

"Tryin' different things with my friends is always fun," Apple Bloom said in disappointment, "even when we were terrible. Now it's just terrible."

"You weren't that bad. You just need to learn a few things on your own. Being a soloist can be fun!" Tender Tap said confidently. He made some tap dancing like a happy penguin tapping. He jumped ahead while grabbing the lamppost for the moment. He turned to his right as he jumped and slide down on the ground, "You just have to do it with feeling!"

Tender Taps charged at the door before tapped and climbed on the door. he whirled backward while landed on the ground hard. He smiled happily while stretched and waved his hooves out.

Apple Bloom was shocked and surprised by Tender Taps' movement. She was impressed but...

Apple Bloom sighed, "Thanks, but... Without my friends, I don't think I'll ever feel again. Good luck at the recital."

"Oh, I'm not gonna do that. I mean, I want to. It's kind of all I think about. I bet some day my cutie mark will even be about performing!" Tender Taps said before quivered and shivered in fear, "But I could never dance in front of an audience the way I do in class. That's t-t-t-t-terrifying!"

Ignored him as Apple Bloom was passing Tender Taps by, "Yeah, okay. Nice meetin' you."

Tender Taps sighed, "You, too."

Things are getting worse than before...


"You know your enemies too well, but are you going to trust or ignore them for the right reason? They have many ways to persuade you about your personal matters. It will test your mental - do you accept temptation or make the right decision?"

Knowing your suspicious enemy cannot be trusted, but their persuade can be persuasive.

At the Ponyville Park, Nyx was listening to Gusty's proposal and ideas. She was skeptical and doubtful especially shocked by it.

"Why should I do it, especially from someone like you?!" Nyx demanded.

Gusty smirked while shrugged, "Because they will never ever be separated. It's what you and your friend wanted. Am I right, Yue?"

"Maybe... But changing the timeline could cause some serious consequences. I don't want something bad happen to my friends."

"Not necessary. As long you change the part of your friends not getting cutie marks and even befriending your nemeses, everything will be the same as the old times."

"But Cutie Mark Crusaders deserved their cutie marks. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon deserved to be good ponies!"

"What's the most important to you - cutie marks or friendship? Are you willing to lose it?" Gusty asked in amusement. Nyx paused in concern and thoughts. He smiled, "Think about it, cous. For them, not me. Just get the book and rewrite the history. Everything will be fine."

Gusty turned and hopped off to the Ponyville Town's street. Nyx hummed in concern while thought carefully of what he has said.

"Maybe... Maybe he's right..." Nyx said in concern and shame.

As Gusty entered the alley, Voltscar emerged from his shadows while glaring at his frog cousin.

Voltscar snarled in anger, "Wanna tell me why the hell aren't we dealing with this?!"

"The point of this is manipulate Yue, not fight her." Gusty answered in amusement. Voltscar looked confuse. He groaned, "Pee-Brain. We're using her to do some dirty work or ours - getting the Book of Ages. When she did, we will steal it and rewrite the history in the name of our family!"

Voltscar awed in amazement, "I see now. Excellent! This will be finally our victory!"

"Indeed," Gusty chuckled in amusement, "Yue's and all of her pony friends' fates will be sealed for good..."


"It's quite amusing of how miscommunication can be. When one pony said something, but another said otherwise. This led them to confusion and and misunderstanding can be. But nevertheless, young fillies learn their lessons such as Apple Bloom."

On the next day, three familiar Cutie Mark Crusader members returned to their clubhouse. Scootaloo was still wearing her bungee jumping jacket. Sweetie Belle was wearing her messy scarf-like. And finally, Jade Adventure was dressed in her artist uniform.

Scootaloo gasped, "Guys! You are not gonna believe this, but I think I like bungee jumping even more than scootering!"

"Seriously?! That's amazing! Look what I did!" Sweetie Belle said happily while showing her messy and ruined scarf. Both Scootaloo and Jade Adventure were astounded and shocked by it. She squealed happily, "Horrible! But it was so much fun! And I loved it!"

"Oh yeah? Try this," Jade Adventure smiled while showing her art block of messy cartoonish Popeye figure. Sweetie Belle giggled happily upon looking at it. She smirked, "It might not be the best as Schemetrick's but I loved it! And someday, I'm gonna be the best cartoonist!"

Scootaloo smiled, "Awesome!"

Three little fillies entered the clubhouse. They found the area is in the dark. They even spotted the gloomy and upset Apple Bloom, who slowly lifted her head glaring at them. She snarled in anger.

"Oh, hello, girls. Have fun pursuing your own interests?"

"Apple Bloom? What are you doing sitting in the dark?" Scootaloo asked in concern.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Yeah, we thought you'd be out looking for things you like to do."

"And not to mention, what's with gloomy face," Jade Adventure asked.

Apple Bloom laughed a bit, "I did. I looked all over town. I looked... and I looked... and I looked and you know what I found?" As her friends shook their heads, she snapped, "Nothin'!"

Apple Bloom stood up as she turned the lights on while opened the blind. It revealed thousands of pictures and ideas that she tried but failed to enjoy them. Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in shock about it. They all looked at her with 'you really try them all' shock looks.

Apple Bloom nodded, "And each one just made me feel more alone than the next! I don't see how I'm supposed to be happy that we're not hanging out anymore!"

"Wait. Are you serious?" Jade Adventure asked in surprise.

Scootaloo shook her head in surprise, "I never said that. I just said we don't have to do everything together."

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Like when there's something one of us wants to do that the others don't."

"Oh." Apple Bloom said in surprise, "Well, I guess that changes things."

Scootaloo looked concern, "I can't believe you thought we didn't want to hang out anymore."

Jade Adventure nodded, "I can't believe you didn't tell us about how you feel."

"And I can't believe you tried all this stuff and didn't find one thing you liked!" Sweetie Belle said in concern.

"Well, I kind of liked dancin', mainly because it looked like somethin' you couldn't do alone, but..." Apple Bloom corrected her friends' concerns while looking at the dancing drawing, "I wasn't very good at it."

Jade Adventure scoffed, "Who said that you have to be good at something to have fun?!"

Scootaloo nodded in agreement, "And being good doesn't always mean you will."

"I know... I met the best dancer in the world," Apple Bloom sighed, "but he was so shy, he couldn't bring himself to perform, even though he really, really wanted to."

Three Cutie Mark Crusaders looked shock and surprise of what Apple bloom has said yet not realized about it as well.

"I don't suppose this dancing pony had a cutie mark, did he?" Sweetie Belle asked curiously

Apple Bloom gasped in shock and realization, "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! It's right under my muzzle, and I didn't actually help him! How stupid was I?!"

"It doesn't matter now. We finally now have our real first pony with cutie mark and stage fright problem," Scootaloo said happily, "Let's go help him!"

Jade Adventure nodded, "It's gonna be fun and awesome!"

"Hey. Where's Nyx?" Sweetie Belle asked in concern.

Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in realization as they have forgotten about Nyx. They haven't seen her this morning.

"Do anypony know what happen to her?" Scootaloo asked.

"I don't know," Apple Bloom shrugged. She gasped before groaned in upset, "Not again. I must have make her worry sick about me again. I tell her about myself that I'd never want all of us getting our cutie marks or even helping Diamond Tiara to solver her cutie mark problem. Who knows what Nyx could be doing? She could get herself into trouble to fix my problem!"

Jade Adventure scoffed, "Chillax. It's not like she's gonna use the Book of Ages to change this into a long story to find your cutie marks while Diamond Tiara is still our big bully."

Sweetie Belle gulped in concern, "Is it?"

After some thoughts, Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in shock and worry. Nyx's really going to do it! They have to stop her now before it's too late!


"When you did something wrong, it leads you to troubles. But that doesn't mean you must pay the price alone. There will be some friends to help and protect you from both enemies or the owner. Young Nyx learn that part..."

Mystic Realm...

Entering the Mystic Sacred Library, Nyx looked around the area in search for the Book of Ages. She was relieved that ponies were too busy with reading and chatting in silent. She was amazed and surprised of how large and vast the library is especially how the books work - holographic movie-like, motion stop comic books, or even used headphones to listen from them. She giggled a bit as she can't imagine of how her mother and her friends reacted to it.

As she continued looking around of her surroundings while walking to the hallway of library, she spotted three silver Mystic Knights guarding the restricted area. She hummed calmly as she has the feeling that this could be the one. She used her teleport spell of getting inside the area. Within the chamber, she found the Book of Ages in front of her. As she grabbed and held it, she teleport all the way out of Mystic Sacred Library.

Nyx sighed in relief yet guilty and shame while held and clenched the Book of Ages tightly. She quickly ran as fast as she can while removed the camouflage spell on her crayons.

"I'm so gonna be busted," Nyx said in shame, "I have to do it, for my friends!"

"Too bad, brat!" The familiar voice exclaimed in amusement. As Nyx turned back, she got her face slapped very hard in sliding to the ground hard. She gasped in shock before groaned in anger. She slowly get up while glaring at her familiar enemies. Gusty chuckled while holding the Book of Ages, "Many thanks, brat. We've got what we need!"

Voltscar chuckled as he armed with his Thunder Sword, "And you are no longer use to us! We shall sends regards to your ancestors and family! Say goodbye!"

And just before Demon Successors could do anything, they got their sights blinded by messy scarves covering their sights. Scootaloo using her bungee jump while grabbing the Book of Ages and replaced it with the paper. She bounced back to Jade Adventure, who was levitating her. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle helped and took Nyx away from the Demons.

Cutie Mark Crusaders make the run from them. Gusty and Voltscar torn the scarves to pieces. They looked at the frog demon's claw. They unrolled and opened it while gasped in shock. The paper said 'Suckers' while two demons kicked by Cutie Mark Crusaders! Both of them screamed in anger.

Cutie Mark Crusaders continued running while chatting.

"Glad we make it in time! Who knows what those guys will do with you?!" Jade Adventure exclaimed in relief.

Scootaloo nodded in agreement, "Yeah! But how did they get in here? Mystic Portals are very secretive to find! Only few ponies like us know them!"

Sweetie Belle hummed while noticed a pin on Nyx's mane. She took and crushed it as she heard some buzzing and crunching sounds.

"Just as I thought! When Nyx was discussing with her bad cousins," Sweetie Belle said seriously, "they must have put it on her mane! Be glad it's destroyed!"

"Yeah! What were you thinking, Nyx?! Are you trying to get us all killed?!" Apple Bloom asked angrily.

Nyx sighed in shame, "I know! But I want to go back in time to stop your past selves from helping Diamond Tiara and earned your Cutie Marks. So, Apple Bloom won't have to be alone when you all wouldn't hang out together."

Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Jade Adventure groaned in annoyance, "We didn't say that!"

"Long story shot - I've got misunderstanding of what they meant! We can still hang out together, even though we have our own fun to play!" Apple Bloom explained frantically.

Nyx yelped, "Oops. I'm sorry for pulling this stupid stunt!"

"I'm sorry for making you do this!" Apple Bloom exclaimed in concern.

Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Jade Adventure squealed in concern, "We're sorry for making you all worry about our chats!"

As Cutie Mark Crusaders continued running, they got pulled by strange force while feeling a breeze. They turned and found Gusty was sucking the air as pulling them in. Voltscar armed with his Thunder Sword in ready to attack. The little fillies struggled in getting out of the situation.

Nyx looked around of her surroundings and equipment her friends were carrying. She gasped as she figured the problem out. She whispered to her friends about it, which her friends nodded in agreement.

Nyx took the Book of Ages as she and Apple Bloom were the first pony got pulled towards Gusty. And just before he could do anything, they both slammed the book on his face hard. They then slammed it on Voltscar's feet, causing him to scream in pain.

Both Demon Successors groaned in anger as they readied their fists. Nyx and Apple Bloom smirked in amusement as they make some tap dancing around the demons. Gusty and Voltscar tried to punch the fillies but missed and hit their feet instead, making them to scream in pain. Sweetie Belle used her scarf in blinding the demons again while Jade Adventure helped Scootaloo used the bungee jumps to rescue Apple Bloom and Nyx. Cutie Mark Crusaders make a run again.

Voltscar and Gusty gave the chase on Cutie Mark Crusaders. The little fillies dodged and avoided the demon as fast and swift as possible. Voltscar tried to swing his Thunder Sword at them while Gusty tried to suck them into his mouth, but they all missed their targets. This frustrated and angered them a lot.

Voltscar screamed in anger, "ENOUGH!"

Voltscar launched his Lightning Shot at the runaway Cutie Mark Crusaders, causing them to get static and shocked. Gusty sucked the wind in pulling Nyx and her friends back at the demons. Voltscar hold a grip on the Cutie Mark Crusaders while Gusty held the Book of Ages.

Gusty groaned, "I grew weary of the games! This ends now!"

"Do it! It is time to regain our control of these both realms!" Voltscar exclaimed in anger while clenching and squeezing his grip tightly on Cutie Mark Crusaders, "While I will crush little insects!"

Gusty smirked, "Indeed. The Demons will regain their control and rule once again!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped while screamed in pain, "Nooooooooooooo!"

And just before anyone could do anything, Gusty and Voltscar were halted for the moment while Cutie Mark Crusaders and Book of Ages got levitated out of their grasps. They slowly moved and landed on the ground. The little fillies looked up and found a mysterious savior - a pale-yellow unicorn width longest blackish mane and tail and her cutie mark is black butterfly, black flower and black crescent moon-shaped stood holding the book.

Voltscar snarled, "Release us, fools! You shall pay for interfering our moments of triumph!"

"Indeed! You do not want to test our patience!" Gusty exclaimed in anger, "And return that book to us! It belongs to us!"

The mysterious mare smiled in amusement, "I think not. I believe that you all need some time off - starting with a lake to cool your steam, Demons."

And just before anyone could ask, the mysterious mare smiled in using a magical holographic hand-like in snapping. Both Gusty and Voltscar yelped as they disappeared in the blink of an eye. Cutie Mark Crusaders looked surprise and shock of it.

"What happen?! What did you do to them?" Nyx asked in concern yet surprise.

The mysterious mare smiled, "Nothing serious. Just the lake of Everfree Forest for them to cool their heats..."


With the blink of an eye, Voltscar and Gusty appeared on midair. They all screamed in fear while falling straight into the large pool of water. They both got splashed and wet now.

"This is your fault, Gusty," Voltscar snarled.

Gusty groaned, "Shut your jaws, reptile! I don't see you coming up with better ideas!"


"Other than admitting mistakes, you learned the lessons behind its reason. But listening to the wise pony, it will make you more understanding and wiser than before. This will help, lead and guide you on the right path..."

Back at Mystic Realm...

Cutie Mark Crusaders are safe but they must also face their punishment from stealing the Book of Ages. They turned and looked at the mysterious mare, who is still holding the Book of Ages while glaring at them.

Nyx sighed in shame, "I guess I have lots of explaining to do, don't I?"

"No, you don't." The mysterious mare answered calmly before smiled mysteriously. Cutie Mark Crusaders looked confuse and surprise. She continued, "I've seen this play before. I know where this would lead as one struggled with the changes. I understand your struggle of the changes after you all have earned your cutie marks."

"Really?" Cutie Mark Crusaders asked in surprise and shock, "You're not angry at us?"

"Of course not, silly fillies. The event has already set on stone. It was meant to happen, my little pony."

Nyx looked worry and concern, "If you knew this would happen, why didn't you stop me?"

"Or could have told me about my talk? Or even warn us about it?" Apple Bloom asked in concern.

Jade Adventure nodded, "This could have been avoided, madame. We all wouldn't have to go through this damn problem. No offense."

"Lesson and realization, little fillies." The mysterious mare answered calmly. Cutie Mark Crusaders were confused. She smiled happily, "Not everypony can easily adapted and fit to new changes after they earned their cutie marks. It takes times of patient, practice and understanding of their mark, abilities and themselves. And once they do, they know what they can do next especially you."

"I don't understand," Sweetie Belle said in concern.

Scootaloo nodded, "Yeah. Can you make it more understanding?"

The Mysterious Mare smiled, "You already know the meaning, little fillies. You are walking on your family's horseshoes and struggles about themselves."

Jade Adventure sighed, "You do realize that you're not making any sense?"

"I'm sure you do," The Mysterious Mare said in amusement, making the little fillies more worry and confused. She smiled, "Don't you have a customer to help? He will never earn his cutie mark if there was no one there to help him at his stage."

Apple Bloom gasped, "Tender Taps! We've got to go now! Thanks for reminder!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders trotted off as they headed back to Ponyville Town now. Nyx stopped as she turned and looked at the mysterious mare.

"Who are you?" Nyx asked curiously.

The Mysterious Mare slowly turned and gave a mysterious smile at Nyx, "Yuko the first Black Witch - Mystic Councilpony of Wisdom. And I'm glad you and your friends realized the mistakes and learned the lessons of changes. You all are ready for the next challenge. Good day..."

Nyx was little dumbfounded and surprise. She smiled back while bowed in respect, "Thank you, ma'am. I'll be going now."

Yuko smiled while nodded in agreement. Nyx turned and trotted off in following her friends to Ponyville. Mystic Councilpony of Wisdom turned and looked at the bright sun.

"This day keeps on getting interesting for a minute..."


"When you're afraid of something, you tend to ignore and abandoned it yet you yearned to be part of it. But nevertheless, you have friends like them, you will gain not only confidence but your strength and faith to conquer your fear..."

Cutie Mark Crusaders ran as fast as they can in reaching the musical theater. They entered it from backstage when they found Tender Taps, Hoofer Steps and his classmates were at it. They all smiled happily that they found him still standing here.

Tender Taps was surprised and shocked of their arrival, "What are you doing here?"

"You told me that you wanted to perform more than anythin', but I was too caught up in myself to listen." Apple Bloom explained, "You're the best dancer I've ever seen, and I'm here to convince you to get out on that stage!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders awaited their little friend to answer. Tender Taps looked nervous and worry as he watched his classmates went out to the stage in performing. He gulped in concern.

"Um, didn't I also tell you that dancing in front of other ponies is t-t-terrifying?!" Tender Taps chattered his teeth fearfully, "I don't know if you noticed, but that auditorium is full of other ponies! I can't go out there! What if I'm bad?!"

Apple Bloom smiled, "We can go on together! No matter what, you'll look good dancin' next to me."

Nyx nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I know what it feels to be scared. But when you have us to help, you can overcome anything, even the stage fright. It'll be fine. We promised."

Tender Taps hummed in concern before sighed, "All right, I'll do it. But I don't have my costume, and the backdrop is all wrong, and we don't have time to change it!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders looked at each other while smiling. They turned to Tender Taps, "Leave everything to us."

After moments of preparation, Apple Bloom and Tender Taps worn the messy vests and hats, designed by Sweetie Belle. Jade Adventure has drawn her painting of large city-like. Scootaloo was readied with her bungee jump lines. Nyx placed her earphone while holding the paper clip. Everything is sets!

"I don't know about this..." Tender Taps said nervously.

Sweetie Belle smiled, "Don't worry, you'll be just fine!"

As the music stops, Tender Taps's classmates returned to backstage. It's almost time.

Nyx smiled, "Okay, this is it. Go out there and perform your moves!"

Jade Adventure smiled and gave Scootaloo a wink. The daredevil Pegasus to jump and replaced the colorful backdrop with city backdrop on the ground before returned to top level plank. They both gave each other a high hoof.

Apple Bloom and Tender Taps were at the stage now. It's time to perform their moves. This makes him more nervous and scared. As the music of jazz sounded, she danced a bit while alerting him to make a move. Unfortunately, he was too nervous and scared to dance.

Apple Bloom looked worry as she looked at Sweetie Belle and Nyx. They both shrugged in concern. Nevertheless, Apple Bloom make some clunky tap dancing across the stage before reaching to the front. She fell to the ground, causing ponies laughed at her. Tender Taps looked scared and worry yet pitiful at his friend.

Nyx sighed as she exclaimed, "If Apple Bloom can do it, then so can you! Can't be any worse than any of us!"

After an encouragement from his friends, Tender Taps slowly make his move in dancing. After a few steps, he slowly gained his confidence. He began tap dancing wildly and happily around the stage for the moment. He turned and climbed on the backdrop. He then flipped and landed to the ground while giving a long slide as his final move. He breathed and panted heavily yet proudly and happily.

Surprise, shocked and amazed by his performance; ponies gave the cheers and applaud to Tender Taps for his performances. Surprised yet happy and proud of it, he smiled as he finally did it. His friends smiled at him.

Suddenly, a glow ignited from his flank. Tender Taps turned to his flank as he found that he earned his cutie mark - a top hat and spotlight. Tender Taps squealed happily while dancing that he finally got it at last. Cutie Mark Crusaders smiled proudly of their achievement.


At Ponyville Town Hall, Cutie Mark Crusaders and Tender Taps were chatting and talking with each other about their success.

"I can't believe it! It's just what I always imagined it would be!" Tender Taps exclaimed proudly and happily, "And if it weren't for all of you, I wouldn't even have it."

Scootaloo smiled, "No problem!"

"Happy to do it, buddy," Jade Adventure remarked.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "It's what we do."

Nyx added, "Helping our little friends out from the trouble, no matter how long it takes."

Apple Bloom sighed, "I only wish I'd realized what you needed right away instead of mopin' around for no reason..."

"Well, either way, I hope you keep dancing." Tender Taps remarked

"You know, I just might! It sure is a lot of fun, and I'm pretty confident I can only get better." Apple Bloom said happily. Tender Taps smiled and nodded. She turned to her friends, "I'm sorry I was so silly about us all doin' our own things. If we hadn't, I might never even have tried dancin'!"

"Or find out I needed help!" Tender Taps added before he headed off and show off his cutie mark to everypony.

"Or even realized of what exactly are we doing and learning from now on," Nyx added happily.

Jade Adventure smiled, "I couldn't agree more."

"With each of us going out and trying things on our own," Sweetie Belle said calmly, "we'll be three times as likely to find ponies to help!"

Scootaloo nodded, "And trying new stuff might even make us better at helping them, like how I used my bungee jumping to change the sets!"

"My artwork for backdrop! That'd be so great!" Jade Adventure exclaimed.

Sweetie Belle added, "Or my crochet to make the costumes!"

"Well, one thing is for sure. The Cutie Mark Crusaders will never be the same." Apple Bloom said firmly. Cutie Mark Crusaders looked shock and worry. She smiled happily, "We'll be better!"

"You said it, AB!" Nyx exclaimed in agreement, "No matter how long or hard it may takes us to find the problem, we'll wait and solve it! After all, we're always best friends till the end."

Cutie Mark Crusaders smiled as they gave a high hoof happily, "Yeah!"

Behind Ponyville Town Hall, Yuko the Black Witch saw everything. She smiled proudly and happily at the fillies.

"Friendship throughout the Ages. This is the most important lesson - must not be forgotten," Yuko the Black Witch smiled, "Just like Celestia and Luna, they learned their lessons very well. I can't wait to see how wise Nyx will become as her mother became."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo
Kira Tozer: Nyx Midnight
Stacey Chan: Jade Adventure
Colleen Clinkenbeard: Yuko the Black Witch/Narrator
Charlie Schlatter: Gusty
David Sobolov: Voltscar

Minor Casts:
Michael Dobson: Bulk Biceps
Tabitha St. Germain: Mrs Cake, Hoofer Steps
Travis Turner: Tender Taps

Cameo:
Peter New: Big McIntosh
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Brenda Circhlow: Zecora

Author's Note:

1) Yuko the Black Witch is based on Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic Franchise).

2) The narrating part is inspired by The Powerpuff Girls (True and Original Show).

3) Demon Hunters are based on Dragon Quest Heroes (Koei Franchise).