• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,477 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 2 - Shadow Master



New Adventure, new friends and new morality awaits Twilight Sparkle and her friends, and even Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
10
 10
 2,477

Episode 9.5: Beauty and her Royal Guard

"From where I came from, I was just a normal little girl with her normal life. There's something about me that no one knows yet coz I'm not on Earth anymore, or rather I'm on another world. I won't be only just fighting for my life. I'm meeting and making new family, new friends, new enemies and a love of my life. It change my life now..."

(Equestria)

Through her point of view, she panted heavily as she was running across the tall grasses of unknown area for hours. She stopped at once as she took a break for the moment. Heard of rustling the grasses, she turned to her back and found a spotlights flashing around the area.

The demonic masked soldiers were searching around of the area. They were locating and capturing her.

"Did you find her?!" Dark Mystic Soldier #1 asked in concern.

Dark Mystic Soldier #2 shook his head, "Negative. We must keep on searching for her. Because if we don't, the Mystic Ponies will know our presence!"

Dark Mystic Soldier #3 groaned in disgust, "Don't remind me! I don't wanna go back with empty hooves. Our master won't be please of our results!"

Dark Mystic Soldiers continue their search through tall grasses. The mare remained hidden below the ground while panted softly.

"I can't stop now! I've gotta get out of here!"

As the mare was about to move, she stepped on a stick to snap in two. She yelped in concern. Surprise by the sound, Dark Mystic Soldiers turned to the front and found their target.

"There she is! Get her!" Dark Mystic Soldier #1 exclaimed in surprise.

The mare hissed in concern, "Ah, shit!"

The mysterious mare ran as fast as she can through the forest of tall grasses. Dark Mystic Soldiers chased after her. They all escaped the hallway of the forest. And just before they could do anything, she got ripped by a large branch. She fell over the edge.

Scream in fear and shock, the mare fell straight to the long way down of the river bank. The Dark Mystic Soldiers headed to the edge and witnessed the mare's downfall to the splashes of water. The soldiers looked shock and worry.

"That can't be good..."


(Equestria)

Below the Canterlot Castle, two Royal Guards were taking a break from patrolling the area. As they chatting and drinking their drinks, one of them spotted a figure flowing down the river. He was in shock of what he just saw.

"Sweet Celestia," Royal Guard #1 said in shock, "Look!"

Royal Guard #2 looked up as he looked surprise, "What the-?! Hurry! We've gotta help her now!"

As the mare continued flowed on the lake, the Royal Guards swam towards her. They caught her in time. They then gently pulled her to the shore safely. They then checked on her forehead, neck and heart.

Royal Guard #2 sighed, "She's still breathing. She's hurt but alive."

"Thank Celestia," Royal Guard #1 said in relief as he looked at the mare, "What the-?"

"It can't be..." Royal Guard #2 said in shock and concern, "We'd better report to Princess Celestia about this."


"From where I came from, I was just an unicorn with her magical power. There's something about me that only a few knows coz I'm from Equestria, but not here. But I feel so lonely and lost for ten years. With friends, family and boyfriend of mine; I began to realize what values me the most on this world now. It change my life now..."

(Human Realm)

Five Months Later...

Aftermath of Friendship Games and Battle of Phoenix Fortress, everything is back to normal or rather changed a bit for the better. Remained on power of secretary, Strikespell became more compassionate yet wise and calm as his father. Twilight Sparkle and her siblings were transferred to Canterlot High School, along with Shadow Dragon. Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force and Cutie Mark Crusaders helped the Sparkle Siblings get comfortable around their school and even helped them about friendship lessons. Crystal Prep Academy especially Shadowbolt Five improved their friendly and compassionate attitude. Principal Cinch lost most of her powers and influence as Dean Cadance and Shining Armor are in-charge of the school affairs.

Everything looks fine and better for everyone except one person...

At Sunset Shimmer's home, both Wheelie and Brains snored happily as they were sleeping on their boxes. Sunset Shimmer groaned as she slowly woke up from her bed. She shown moody and upset on her looks.

Sunset Shimmer entered the bathroom as she was looking at the mirror. She looked at her reflection, which slowly formed her unicorn pony's reflection. Thinking of it, she sobbed and cried tearfully as she leaned against the walls. She slowly squatted down and wrapped herself up.

Heard the noise, Wheelie and Brains yelped in surprise as they quickly woke up at once. They arrived at the bathroom. They found Sunset Shimmer squatting down and crying. They approached and checked on her.

"Sunny? You okay?" Wheelie asked in concern.

Sunset Shimmer sniffled unhappily as she lifted her head up, "No... I'm not."


(Equestria)

At the Dark Mystic Palace of Darkness Realm, Dark Mystic Soldiers reported their failures to Dark Curse. The Dark Lord was sitting down on his throne seat while both Swipestrike and Guildenstern stood besides him. Dark Curse wasn't please and not amuse by it.

"Leave us," Dark Curse said calmly with the little tone of anger. Dark Mystic Soldiers nodded in agreement as they left at once. He turned and looked at Swipestrike, "Swipestrike, I want you and Dragoclaw to find and bring that girl back at all cost. She holds the vital pieces and information to my master plans."

Swipestrike smirked, "Not a problem. But this will cost us some of our element surprise."

"Minor setbacks, Swipestrike. This will not stop us from proceeding our plans. It will be too late for the heroes to stop them."

"Not a problem."

"Good. But make sure she's in one piece," Dark Curse stood up from his seat as he summoned the holographic form of unknown demonic and armored Centaur figure-like, "the next project is to revive one of our ultimate weapon - Killerdestroyer."

Swipestrike grinned devilishly, "Ooh! I'm gonna enjoy it."

"You'd better, Maul. I'm putting my trust on you as my Second-in-Command and Super Spy." Dark Curse said darkly. He turned to Guildenstern, "Doctor, should our guest refuse to cooperate with us, do what you must."

Guildenstern nodded in understanding, "As you command, Dark Lord. I have many ways to persuade her. And of course, we required Wild Maniac, Devil Destroyer and Venom Maskdevil. Dragoclaw and his Fearsome Four has important part to play for our project."

"Yes. But never mind of that traitorous Wild Manic, he is no longer use to us," Dark Curse said calmly, "I have someone else in mind to use for our project."

Guildenstern chuckled, "I see. One step ahead of it, as usual. I am honor to serve under you..."


(Equestria)

At the library from Castle of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle was teaching Starlight Glimmer about one of friendship lessons, which involved most of her friends. This shocked the young pupil.

"Wow, this must be serious," Starlight Glimmer said in shock, "I hope I don't let my jealousy blinded me, like what happen to Shadow Dragon."

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Yeah, that event was very nasty and terrible. So if you have jealousy problem, come and talk with me. Just don't do stupid."

"Of course, Twilight. I won't make mistakes."

"That's good to hear, Starlight. Let's proceed to next lessons - chanting spells! It's one of my favorite spells!"

"Twilight!" Spike called frantically as he rushed into the library's entrance. He then passed the scroll to Twilight Sparkle, "You've gotta see this. It's from Princess Celestia!"

Twilight Sparkle read the scroll for the moment. She gasped in shock and concern of what she just read. She turned to Spike.

"Spike, get Lance and Nyx now. We're going to Canterlot now!"


(Equestria)

Flash Sentry was at the Students' Gallery since he was on day off. While looking at the portraits, he came across to Sunset Shimmer's. He looked at hers for the moment before he sighed in upset.

Flash Sentry recalled of how much fun and friendly he and her were when they were kids. But after she became a prized pupil to Princess Celestia, he and her have a strained and broken friendship because Sunset Shimmer desired nothing to become a perfect yet powerful princess as her mentor than learning. This led them both broke their friendship. And ever since her disappearance, he was heartbroken and shamed of it. He thought of her for all of his life.

Flash Sentry missed Sunset Shimmer a lot. He looked down in shame and upset. Shadow Dragon entered the room as the Mystic Hero found Crystal Royal Guard standing and looking at Sunset Shimmer portrait.

Sensed his mentor and friend arrived, Flash Sentry sighed as he asked, "Do you think... Do you think she'll come back home? I missed her."

"I don't know, Flash." Shadow Dragon answered, "But I do know she missed you too."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I've been there before. I missed Iris Crystal. I have a hard time to get over. But she will always be part of you."

Flash Sentry couldn't help but smile, "Yeah. I guess you're right."

"Come on. We'd better continue our training," Shadow Dragon said calmly, "Just because you take day off from your work, doesn't mean training is over."

"Oh sure. You just love ruin my fun. But I'm gonna give my best!"

"I am your mentor, genius."

"General Shadow Dragon! Lieutenant Flash Sentry!" The Royal Guard called as he entered the library at once. He bowed down in respect, "Sir! Princess Celestia demanded your presence at once. She said it's important!"


(Human Realm)

Sunset Shimmer came to the Canterlot High School, early morning. She was taking some books from her locker. Wheelie and Brains were inside of her bag as they were looking worried and concern about her. She locked her locket up.

"Hey Sunset," The gentle voice called. Sunset Shimmer yelped in surprise as she turned to her left. She found surprised Flash Sentry. He chuckled uneasily, "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that."

Sunset Shimmer sighed, "It's okay. I'll be just heading back to class now."

"Yeah. But during break, wanna practice with me and my band? I've got new song for you and me. It's special, just for you."

"Thanks, but no thanks, Flash. I'm not in mood today..."

"Sunset?" Flash Sentry asked in concern and surprise, "What is it?"

The school bell rang loudly, the students quickly headed off to their classes at once before they're late.

Sunset Shimmer sighed, "We'd better go now. We don't wanna be late for our class again."

Sunset Shimmer headed off to her class. Flash Sentry was left in shock and concern of what he just heard and saw. He wondered of what's bothering her lately. He'd never seen her so distressed and upset before...


(Equestria)

Twilight Sparkle, Lance Justicestrike, Nyx, Spike and Starlight Glimmer arrived at the throne chamber. Shadow Dragon and Flash Sentry also arrived as well. They were all facing at Princess Celestia and Princess Luna sitting on their throne chair.

"Twilight Sparkle," Princess Celestisa said calmly, "Thank you for coming here, my friends."

Twilight Sparkle smiled and nodded, "What's the problem, Celestia? Is Equestria in danger?"

"No, Twilight. There's no trouble. But..." Princess Celestia answered calmly as she and Princess Luna climbed down the steps. They approached Mane Six and their friends. She turned and looked at back, "There's somepony else we never thought has returned..."

"What do you mean, your highness?" Shadow Dragon asked curiously.

Princess Luna cleared her throat as she opened the curtain, "Come out now, my dear. Don't be afraid."

The mysterious figure slowly emerged from behind of curtains, Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped in shock and concern.

"It can't be," Twilight Sparkle said in shock.

Spike gulped, "That's impossible."

Nyx nodded in agreement yet concern, "I think it is, Spike."

"How?" Lance Justicestrike asked in concern.

"Sunset! You're back!" Flash Sentry exclaimed in relief and happy. He rushed in as he jumped and hugged the mare happily, "I can't believe it. You're finally come home. I miss you so much."

Shadow Dragon hummed suspiciously, "Is it me or don't you find it a bit of odd?"

"It doesn't make sense." Twilight Sparkle said in concern. Everyone looked at her. She continued, "Sunset didn't write to me that she's coming home. The Magic Mirror is the only portal to get here. And it's at my castle."

"So... How did she end up here?" Lance Justicestrike asked in concern.

Nyx shrugged, "I wish I knew."

"Who-who are you?" 'Sunset Shimmer' asked fearfully. This surprised and shocked Flash Sentry. She pushed him out a bit while looking frightened and confused, "How did you know my name? What do you want from me? I don't understand."

Everyone but Royal Sisters and her military officers were surprised and shocked by Sunset Shimmer's action. Flash Sentry was heartbroken by it.

"Sunset?" Flash Sentry asked in concern and shock.

"Is it me or she really doesn't remember anything or even Flash?" Lance Justicestrike asked in shock.

Nyx added in concern, "Poor Flash. He's upset now."

Having some thinking about 'Sunset Shimmer', Twilight Sparkle gasped in realization, "There is one possibility - this is human version of Sunset Shimmer!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone but Royal Sisters asked in surprise and shock, "A HUMAN?! HERE?! AT EQUESTRIA?!"

"Uh, everypony... What's a human?" Starlight Glimmer asked in confusion. Everyone turned and looked at her oddly yet surprise. She looked confuse and concern, "What?"

Twilight Sparkle gasped in realization, "Of course! I forgot! Starlight Glimmer never met the human before in her life. Silly me!"

Everyone have the facepalm in shock and annoyance of what they just heard. Twilight Sparkle may have been the most intelligent and smartest Alicorn in Equestria, she can be forgetful.

"Sometimes, I wonder if you really did focus on our usual night date," Shadow Dragon asked in annoyance. He then got hit by head from Twilight Sparkle's slap. He yelped painfully, "Ow! Mares..."

Twilight Sparkle sighed while rolled her eyes in annoyance. She then approached Sunset Shimmer, who slowly backed away while looking scared and worried. She then realized that this mare is still afraid. Nevertheless, she has to try - raising her left hoof in front of Sunset Shimmer.

"It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm your friend," Twilight Sparkle said calmly.

Sunset Shimmer was reluctant and skeptical, but nevertheless the mare tried while slowly placed her left hoof on the princess's. They both shook their hooves gently and firmly.

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she introduced, "My name is Twilight Sparkle - Princess of Friendship. That's Flash Sentry. Three of them are my children - Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Nyx. And of course, my boyfriend, bodyguard and general - Shadow Dragon."

Sunset Shimmer gasped in realization as she bowed down at once, "Your highness, pardon my manners!"

"It's okay. That won't be necessary. Right now, we're here to help you out."

"Sorry."

"No need for that, Sunset. But really, no need."

"Sorry!"

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "I know we both just met but my friends and I need to know - how did you get here in the first place?"

"But what's here?" Sunset Shimmer asked frantically in concern yet surprise while looking around the area, "What is this place? Where am I? How did you all know me? What are you all? How can horses talk? How could mythological creatures like unicorns, Pegasus and more exist? Am I dreaming? I think I've gone crazy!"

"Sunset, calm down. I'm sure I can give you some explanation you need. But this may shock and surprise you a lot than you imagine and think."

"After what I've been through from last week, I'm pretty sure this is nothing."

"Okay, here we go. This world is Equestria - your Earth's Parallel but only filled with ponies and 'mythological' and magical creatures. And of course, we'd prefer to called ourselves ponies, not horses. There's a differences. And the reason we know you because of your pony counterpart, who was once my enemy became my friend and ally. She's now lived at Canterlot High School, your home world now. She's updating me if there's the problem or mystery for me to help them."

"Wow... This... This is... This is something."

"I believe it's your turn."

"Last week, I was on my way back to home until I was grabbed and put into a bag. And the next thing I know, I was at the interrogation room. I met a skeletal monster and a psycho crazy masked pony interrogated me for information and projects. I don't know why and what they want about it."

Shadow Dragon hummed suspiciously, "Guildenstern and Swipestrike..."

Starlight Glimmer hissed, "This can't be good especially those two. I really hate them a lot."

"Those monsters are alive?!" Flash Sentry asked in shock and concern. He hissed, "I thought they were dead during the Third Mystic War."

Lance Justicestroke groaned, "It looks like they're very alive. I wonder how many more bad guys alive."

"Could be a lot, Lance," Nyx said in concern. She turned and looked at Sunset Shimmer, "Those guys must have frightened you, don't they?"

"They were." Sunset Shimmer said in worry and pain, "I was in prison for nearly a week until I was rescued by an Alicorn with yellow and red mane and tail. She told me to go straight to Canterlot for safety. She teleported me outside from the prison. We both then ran for our lives. The monsters were alerted and came after us. She stayed behind to hold them off while I run. While some passed and chased after me, I tripped and fell into the river from the hill. I was unconsciousness until I woke up here."

Nyx gasped in surprise, "Flare Tiger! She must have predicted Sunset Shimmer's arrival and imprisonment!"

Spike nodded in agreement, "Talk about coming on the right time. Flare Tiger's good at it."

"But there's one thing I don't get it," Lance Justicestrike said in concern, "What do they want from Sunset Shimmer?"

"If I guess correctly, they want valuable information," Shadow Dragon said suspiciously yet concern. His friends looked at him. He sighed, "Whatever they're planning, it can't be good."

Flash Sentry hissed, "Since when there's gonna be good, Shadow Dragon?"

Sunset Shimmer hissed, "But I'm just a normal girl. What could I possibly have for him to use?"

"I wish I knew," Shadow Dragon said in concern, "But knowing Guildenstern, he has some plans of using the information. It's not good news."

"That's not good," Nyx said in worry, "I don't like what he's planning."

"Me neither, Nyx." Twilight Sparkle admitted in concern. She turned to Sunset Shimmer, "I think it's best that we send you home safely before our unwanted guests come after you again."

"Home? You can send me home?" Sunset Shimmer asked hopefully.

"Yes, Sunset. By using Magic Mirror portal, it will lead and guide you straight back to your home via Canterlot High School."

"I don't know what to say, your highness. But thanks."

"Not a problem, Sunset. I'm happy to help. Now, let's go home."

Flash Sentry sighed, "So much for making amends and friends with Sunset..."

Shadow Dragon patted Flash Sentry calmly, "Don't worry, you'll get the second chance, Flash. Just be patient until the right time."

"I'm afraid she can't go home yet, Twilight," Princess Celestia said in concern. Everyone turned and looked at her in shock and concern. She continued, "Prior to your arrival, I make reports to my uncle and council about Sunset Shimmer. And they were not pleased of it."

Princess Luna nodded, "Indeed. Since we confirmed it's human, they want Sunset Shimmer remained here for three days until the Mystic Council have decided."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped in shock and concern.

"What?! WHY?!" Sunset Shimmer asked in shock and concern, "I haven't done anything wrong!"

"It's not that, Sunset. It's the past," Shadow Dragon said in concern. She turned and looked at him. He continued, "1,300 years ago, humans and ponies were friends once. However, some of them betrayed and attacked our ancestors for power and control. This make the ponies retaliated and banished both good and evil humans from Equestria. We have not heard or seen them for centuries."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "In other words, Sunset Shimmer needs to prove the council that she is a friend."

Nyx hissed, "So unfair."

Spike nodded angrily, "Tell me about it."

"I am sorry, my little ponies," Princess Celestia apologized, "There is nothing I can do about it. It is their decision."

"Until then, Sunset Shimmer must remain here for three days to prove herself," Princess Luna said calmly, "But some ponies must watch over her and keep her safe from danger."

Princess Celestia nodded while looking at Twilight Sparkle and her friends, "And I believe you all are perfect for the job especially you, Twilight. After all, Sunset Shimmer is a unicorn pony and she required a mentor."

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she placed her left wing on Sunset Shimmer's back, "It would be my honor, Celestia. I'll do my best to teach her about magic and friendship. She is now my student."

"What?!" Starlight Glimmer asked in shock.

"That's right, Starlight! She's your new classmate and friend!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed happily as she turned to Starlight Glimmer, "This is so much exciting!"

"Yeah. Exciting..." Starlight Glimmer muttered angrily, "I can't wait..."

Shadow Dragon smiled as he approached and patted his girlfriend, "I'm pretty sure that you don't mind some helping hooves. She's our responsible too, you know."

"Yeah!" Lance Justicestrike, Nyx and Spike exclaimed in agreement.

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Thanks guys."

"Then, you may go," Princess Celestia said calmly. She then noticed Flash Sentry's staring at Sunset Shimmer, with their concern looks. She smiled, "I suppose you want to help, don't you?"

"Yes!" Flash Sentry exclaimed hopefully. Princess Celestia snickered in amusement. He cleared his throat, "I mean I wanna look after her after what she's been through. After all, she does need a bodyguard, just in case."

"Sounds reasonable enough," Princess Celestia commented. She turned to Princess Luna, who nodded in agreement. She smiled, "Then, it's already decided. Lieutenant Flash Sentry, you may assist Twilight Sparkle and her friends to look after Sunset Shimmer."

Flash Sentry saluted, "Yes, your highness."

"You may go, everypony. But keep in mind. Mystic Ponies are keeping an eye on you and Sunset Shimmer," Princess Celestia said calmly. Twilight Sparkle and her friends nodded firmly as they turned and left the throne chamber. She turned to Princess Luna, "Are you troubled by it, sister?"

Princess Luna sighed, "I do not know if this is such a good decision that our uncles has make. I feared Twilight Sparkle and her friends will be in grave danger especially Sunset Shimmer. The enemies will sue their brute force to defeat us and retrieve their objectives."

"Have faith, Luna. If they have defeated Dark Curse and his minions before, they can do it again. They will not let Sunset Shimmer be harmed."

"I hope you're right. Perhaps, you're always right about everything."

"That's why I'm your oldest sister."

"Not funny..."


(Human Realm)

After the class, the classmates headed to cafeteria for their break. Everyone have taken their own foods, their seats and started eating theirs while chatting with each other happily and calmly. Sunset Shimmer was the last one as she took her own food on tray. She left the counter.

As Sunset Shimmer was walking across the hallway of tables, she found Mane Six and Cutie Mark Crusaders waved at her to come and sit with them. Instead, she ignored them and moved to the left empty table. She sat it down quiet while silently eating her food. This surprised them.

As Sunset Shimmer continued eating her food, both Wheelie and Brains emerged from the bag. They climbed to the table as they sat down on it. They looked at her.

"Sunny Babe, why aren't you sitting with your friends?" Wheelie asked in concern.

Brains nodded, "This isn't so you, babe."

"I... I'm just..." Sunset Shimmer hissed in nervous and annoyance. She sighed in defeat, "I just need to be alone, guys. I'm not in good mood today."

Sunset Shimmer continued eating her lunch. Wheelie and Brains were in shock and concern of what they just heard. They're really worried about her.

Mane Seven and their allies have their own chats. They're concern about Sunset Shimmer. She hasn't been herself since this morning.

"Does anyone have any idea of why Sunset's been down lately?" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern.

"[Pinkie Pie shrugged] No idea. [Fluttershy] I hope she's okay. [Rarity] Well, I hope she's not upset and angry with us from Christmas. [Rainbow Dash] Yeah. I don't even wanna get on Minicons' bad sides. [Cutie Mark Crusaders] Me too. [Nyx hissed] Sounds serious. [Lance Justicestrike] I don't think we need to know what really happen."

"Well, whatever it is, we should talk with her later," Applejack suggested.

"Yeah. We'll talk with her after school," Twilight Sparkle nodded. She gasped in realization, "Has anyone seen Shadow Dragon and others?"

Everyone answered, "Nope."


(Human Realm)

At the dojo, Shadow Dragon was training Flash Sentry in martial arts while talking about Sunset Shimmer's odd behavior. His friends were working on their stuffs - Blazefist and Aquastroke were discussing with principals about camping trip at the office, Shorty Thinking, Tailtech and Icy were researching on Rainbow Energon at their private lab, Saber Dragoon and Terrorcreep were discussing about Ultimates' plans and Laxtinct was playing his video games.

"It must be serious," Shadow Dragon said firmly as he gave his thrusting punch.

Flash Sentry blocked the attacks, "Yeah. I hope she's not mad at me or something. She's been down since this morning. What's eating her?"

Shadow Dragon squatted down and swiped his kick on Flash Sentry to fall down hard. Shadow Dragon smirked as he stood up. He then helped Flash Sentry up.

"If I were you, I'd try to talk with her." Shadow Dragon suggested, "She is your girlfriend."

"I guess so..." Flash Sentry sighed in relief as he checked on his muscles, "But thanks for the lesson, Shadow Dragon. I feel a bit stronger and faster."

"Glad to help. Just keep practicing and don't slack off too much, okay?"

"Got it."


(Equestria)

In evening, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were giving Sunset Shimmer a tour across Ponyville Town. Flash Sentry stayed close to her in making sure she feels comfort with them since she's not used to pony's town.

Flash Sentry looked upset and disappointed while looking at Sunset Shimmer talking with Twilight Sparkle. Shadow Dragon noticed it as he approached and talked with his student.

"I know that look," Shadow Dragon said calmly. Flash Sentry silently looked down. He continued, "Flash, just because she's not the same Sunset Shimmer you met, doesn't mean you can't make a friend wit her."

Flash Sentry sighed, "I guess. But where do I start? And how I make good impression? I don't wanna make myself a fool in front of her. I wanna make the best out of it."

"Keep calm and be yourself. Everything will be fine. She'll like you."

"Easy for you to say, Senpai; you get the princess while I get nothing."

"I'd never say it's gonna be easy. Just be there and help her out as much as possible. And one day, she may fall in love with ya."

Flash Sentry yelped as he blushed in red, "Me? She? Love? Me?" He chuckled uneasily, "You must be kidding me. What makes you think of that?"

"Mm-hmm. Keep telling yourself, lover boy," Shadow Dragon said in amusement.

As she observed her surroundings of the town; Sunset Shimmer was amazed and surprised by how beautiful and great buildings and landmarks are, how good the environment is, how peaceful and harmonic this realm is, and even how civilized yet friendly and intelligent ponies are. Compare to her Human Realm, this one is much better realm.

Noticed Sunset Shimmer's looks, Twilight Sparkle smiled, "I take that you like it?"

"Like it?" Sunset Shimmer stammered in asking before smiled happily, "I love it! It's beautiful! You ponies are amazing and magical!"

"And so are you, Sunset."

"What do you mean?"

"Sunset, you do realizes that you're a unicorn?"

"Huh..." Sunset Shimmer said in shock and surprise as she looked up and found a horn on her forehead, "I guess I didn't realize it. So, that means I can do magic or something?"

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "That's right. Any kind of magic - levitation, teleportation, transfiguration, duplication and a few more to name for you to perform."

"But how? Is it possible? I'm just a human. And I'd never experience magic in my life."

"And that's why you have me here as your teacher."

"Really?"

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she held and hugged Sunset Shimmer, "Of course, you're my student. I'll teach you everything I know of. And in fact, my friends and children would be glad to help out, including Starlight Glimmer. She is your senior."

"Yeah... Great..." Starlight Glimmer snarled and muttered in annoyance. Everyone looked at her. This makes her uncomfortable yet annoying. She groaned, "What?!"

"Nothing..." Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Nyx said calmly, "Don't do something silly."

Starlight Glimmer groaned, "What's that supposed to be mean?

"Your highness-!" Sunset Shimmer yelped in realization, upon looking at Twilight Sparkle's angry looks. She yelped "I mean - Twilight. Where am I suppose to live? I need a place to stay."

Starlight Glimmer gasped in surprise before smirked slyly, "Yeah. I wonder where can we find a place for Sunset to stay?"

"Well, Sunset can stay over at my castle," Twilight Sparkle said calmly. This shocked Starlight Glimmer while surprised Sunset Shimmer. She continued, "After all, she is my student."

Sunset Shimmer gasped as she hugged Twilight Sparkle, "Thank you so much, Twilight!"

"Yeah..." Starlight Glimmer groaned in annoyance, "that's really thoughtful of you..."

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Not a problem. I'm always help my student, even it's a human in pony's skin."

"That's kinda funny and ironic," Sunset Shimmer remarked and giggled.

Starlight Glimmer huffed and muttered in annoyance, "If it does sounds one..."

"Either way, we should get back home and get some early shut eyes now," Twilight Sparkle said happily, "Tomorrow morning, I need you both wake up early in the morning because Sunset's gonna learn more about magic and friendship! This is so exciting!"

Sunset Shimmer smiled, "Wow. I can't wait to learn."

Starlight Glimmer groaned, "Yeah, me either..."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends are heading back to the Castle of Friendship to get some sleep


(Human Realm)

After the school, Sunset Shimmer was looking at the broken pedestal. Fearfully and scared, She hesitated in wanting to touch her hand on the portal. Wheelie and Brains stared and looked at her in concern and worry. Twilight Sparkle and her friends exited the entrance as they approached Sunset Shimmer and her friends.

"Sunset?" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern. Sunset Shimmer stopped as she turned and looked at her friends. She sighed, "Are you okay? You've been down lately."

Applejack nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I hope you're not angry with us about last Christmas or Friendship Games."

Lance Justicestrike hummed, "Sounds serious about Christmas."

"And I don't think I wanna know about it either," Nyx said in concern, "Hopefully it can't be worse than the Friendship Games."

"We're really sorry about it," Fluttershy and Cutie Mark Crusaders nodded in agreement.

"No, I'm okay. I'm just a little bit of tired. That's all," Sunset Shimmer said calmly while smiling nervously, "Sorry if I worry you much."

Wheelie scoffed in annoyance, "Yeah, if you counted crying in the bathroom for whole morning."

"Yeah. She even told us that she's not fine," Brains added in.

"Guys!" Sunset Shimmer exclaimed in annoyance. The Minicons yelped in fear while covering their heads from being hit by her. Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked at her in concern. She continued, "It's nothing. Really."

"Sunset. If you're really upset about something, we would like to help you out," Rarity said in concern.

Pinkie Pie nodded in agreement, "Yeah. We're your friends. And we wanna help you out."

"That's something we agree about," Rainbow Dash said in agreement.

"No! Really! I'm alright!" Sunset Shimmer exclaimed in concern. Her friends looked concern and uneasy about her. She sighed as she packed her books and Minicons into bag, "I'd better go home now. I'm very tired now. I need some rest."

Sunset Shimmer immediately headed off at once. Shadow Dragon and Flash Sentry just came out from the entrance. They found her running away from her friends. They became worry and concern. They both looked at each other and nodded firmly as they knew and agree of what to do.

Flash Sentry went after Sunset Shimmer while Shadow Dragon approached his friends.

"What happen?" Shadow Dragon asked in concern.

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "I wish I knew, Shadow Dragon. I really wish I knew..."


(Equestria)

Twilight Sparkle opened the guest room as she led Sunset Shimmer into it. Shadow Dragon and Flash Sentry were behind of the girls, waiting for them.

"Welcome to your new home, Sunset Shimmer," Twilight Sparkle said calmly, "I hope it'll comfort you. And don't worry, you'll be home soon after three days. Mystic Council will approve of you to be trustworthy and good human."

Sunset Shimmer smiled and nodded, "Thank you, Twilight for everything. I'll do my best."

"I know you will, Sunset. Now get some rest. You'll need more strength."

"Understood. Goodnight, Twilight."

"Goodnight." Twilight Sparkle said happily. She turned to Flash Sentry, "You know your order, lieutenant. Take good care of her."

Flash Sentry nodded firmly. Twilight Sparkle approached Shadow Dragon as they have their chats.

"Thanks for letting Flash stay besides her," Shadow Dragon said calmly, "This meant him a lot."

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "No problem. But if I have to guess correctly, you're helping him to befriend with her. He actually likes her a lot, doesn't he?"

"Yeah. He missed his Sunset so much. He blamed himself for breaking friendship with her, her disappearance and turned into evil. So, I thought he deserved the second chance. I have confidence that he and her will get along."

"You're right about that this one. I believe both of them could become friends and couple, just like our friends from Human Realm."

"That's something we agree about. Let's give those ponies some privacy."

"Agree. I so do not want to ruin their moments."

Twilight Sparkle and Shadow Dragon left the room at once. Flash Sentry helped put Sunset Shimmer into her bed. They then have their chats.

"How're you feeling, Sunset? Comfortable and relax?" Flash Sentry asked.

Sunset Shimmer nodded, "Yeah. Thanks for asking, Flash Sentry. And I'm sorry how I reacted to you or being mistaken for your Sunset Shimmer."

"It's okay, Sunset. It's not a big deal, even though you looked exactly like her."

"You must have missed her a lot, don't you?"

"Yeah. She was my friend and somepony special I have loved in with. I kept on dreaming that she and I will be back together again. And hopefully to patch things up."

"Well, that's sweet of you. I'm really sorry that you didn't get that chance."

"Don't worry about me, Sunset. I'll be fine. You may not have be Sunset Shimmer I know of, but we can be friends. I would like to know more about you."

"Yeah, me too. I would be glad to have you as my first friend."

"Yeah, not a problem. Say, Sunset. Do you think we could hang out after the studies? It would be cool to get to know each other well. I could show you around here."

"That would be great, Flash. I'd really like that especially exploring around this town and get to know more ponies especially Twilight's friends."

"Cool." Flash Sentry said calmly as he placed the blanket over her. He then sat on the sofa chair, which was closed to her, "Get some sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be big day."

Sunset Shimmer nodded before yawned, "Yeah. Goodnight, Flash."

Flash Sentry nodded in agreement. Both him and Sunset Shimmer began to sleep peacefully and quietly. Both of them can't wait to get start with their newly friendship...


(Equestria)

Walking across the hallway, Starlight Glimmer was making her way back to her bedroom while muttered angrily about Sunset Shimmer being a student to Twilight Sparkle. Passing her by; Lance Justicestrike, Nyx and Spike overheard it.

"Hey, you okay?" Spike asked in concern. Starlight Glimmer turned and looked at him. He cleared his throat, "You're not jealous, aren't you?"

"Me?" Starlight Glimmer scoffed in amusement, "Don't be silly! Why would I be jealous of whom?!"

"Uh. Sunset," Lance Justicestrike answered bluntly.

Nyx nodded in agreement, "If you're jealous of her, maybe you should-!"

Starlight Glimmer interrupted, "I'm not! I'm glad! If Twilight says it's okay to have Sunset be with us, then so am I. After all, I am Twilight's number one student."

Spike cleared his throat, "Technically, you're just a student, not number one."

Nyx nudged Spike's chest while looked at Starlight Glimmer, "Starlight, I still think that you should talk with my mummy. She'll help you out."

"Thanks, but no thanks," Starlight Glimmer said calmly while twitched her eyes, "I am fine. Anyhow, goodnight. I need some sleep because tomorrow, Twilight's going teach Sunset about magic and friendship." She gritted her teeth, "That's really great..."

Starlight Glimmer then walked away. Lance Justicestrike, Nyx and Spike remained still while watching her off.

"I don't think she's okay," Spike remarked.


(Human Realm)

Sunset Shimmer was homed. She looked around of her surroundings - living room, kitchen and stairs to her bedroom. She sighed unhappily as she dropped the bag down hard. She removed and dropped her jacket. She approached and lie her back down on the sofa. She then stared at the ceiling as she wondered. What's she really wanted and going to do now?

After some thinking, Sunset Shimmer turned and took her communicator book. She sat down properly while writing it down. She remained quiet for a long time. Both Wheelie and Brains approached to the sofa. They looked at her writing down on her book while looking upset and pain.

"Know what's she doing?" Brains asked in concern.

Wheelie sighed, "If I guess correctly, we're gonna miss her a lot. We'll be homeless..."

KNOCK! The Minicons yelped in surprise, and even Sunset Shimmer has the reaction. They turned and looked at the door. They even heard a familiar voice.

"Sunset! It's me, Flash! Can you let me in," Flash Sentry called from beneath the door. Sunset Shimmer remained silent. He sighed, "I just want to check on you. Please, Sunset. Let me in."

Sunset Shimmer thought for the moment about it. She sighed in defeat as she decided to let Flash Sentry in since he's her boyfriend. She opened the door. He stood there while looking at her in concern.

"Hey," Flash Sentry greeted.

"Hey," Sunset Shimmer greeted back, "Come on in, Flash. I'll get some soda."

Flash Sentry nodded as he entered the house while following Sunset Shimmer to the living room. She headed off to the kitchen to get some sodas. He sat down on the sofa. He found two angry and annoyed Minicons standing on the table.

"Well, lookie here," Brains said in amusement, "It's the rockstar celebrity."

Wheelie scoffed, "Nice to see you around, Flashie."

Flash Sentry huffed in annoyance, "The feeling is mutual, Wheels."

"Guys, behave. This is my home," Sunset Shimmer ordered firmly as she entered the living room while held the tray of two sodas and Energon canisters. She passed the drinks to her friends. She sat down on the sofa, closed to Flash Sentry. She sighed as she took a sip on soda, "As you can see, Flash; nothing is wrong with me. I'm fine. I was just tired and exhausted."

Flash Sentry hummed suspiciously yet concern, "There's something else bothering you, isn't it?"

"What makes you think of that?"

"I've known you ever since we patched up our relationship. We've dated for 20 times. We've became very close. You helped me out, I backed you up. And I know something has happen to you."

"Wow. You really know me well."

"You're my girlfriend. Sunset, I want to help you. What's really going on?"

Wheelie hummed, "Guess we finally get the answers."

Brains sighed, "About time she tell us."

Sunset Shimmer sighed as she laid her head down on sofa cushion, "Do you know what it feels like to be alone in the world that you'd never belong to?"

"Sunset, you're not alone," Flash Sentry said calmly as he held her closed to him, "You have friends. You have a car. You have those two dimwits. And you have me. You belong here too, Sunset."

"I know. I just feel like that I'm a stranger here."

"Not to me or your friends. This is your home."

Sunset Shimmer smiled in relief as she rested her head on his shoulder. Flash Sentry smiled as he gave a kiss on her forehead. This did not surprise her as she smirked slyly. She pressed her lips against his. This makes him response back by kissing her back. While holding and hugging, they both pressed their kisses while licking and interacting tongues with each other passionately, gently and happily.

Both Wheelie and Brains yelped in shock and concern of what they're looking at. They quickly grabbed their drinks and headed off. Though they liked sexy girls, but they hated boys ruined it. They took their drinks and headed off to their room at once.

Both Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry stopped their kissing while looking at each other. They both smiled as they have same idea. She moved and sat on his laps. She combed her hair over her back shoulder. With her attractive lovely eyes and his bold yet gentle eyes met, they both smiled.

"Would you like to do the honor?" Sunset Shimmer asked slyly as she placed his hands on her waist, "After all, you're my gentleman."

Flash Sentry smiled, "Sure. But will milady help me too?"

Sunset Shimmer smiled as she held her hands up. Flash Sentry slowly yet gently moved and pulled the shirt out of hers. She then helped removed his jacket and pull the shirt out of him. They both kissed for a brief moment while pressing their bodies on each other.

Sunset Shimmer stood up as she helped Flash Sentry up. He helped removed her pants and skirt out. She did the same to Flash. They both then removed their footwear out. They both have undies. Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer approached casually and slowly. As their chest make contact, they held and hugged for the moment.

"You're ready for this?" Flash Sentry asked calmly, "It's our first time."

Sunset Shimmer smirked as she gave him a kiss on lips "Yeah. Give your best shot, hotshot. Don't hold back."

"I won't. Just tell me if you're in pain."

"I can take it. Let's make the best night of it."

Flash Sentry smiled friendly as he carried Sunset Shimmer up by holding both of her legs. She put and held her hands on his back shoulders tightly. As he began shaking hers against his bottom gently and passionately, she pushed her breast against his firmly and tightly. They both groaned and moaned in pleasant. They both pressed their kiss and interacting tongues on each other happily.

"We'd better make some cautious," Sunset Shimmer reminded.

Flash Sentry nodded, "I will. To our bed?"

"Yeah. Keep it up," Sunset Shimmer said slyly.

Flash Sentry nodded as he held Sunset Shimmer firmly and close to him. He then walked and climbed the stairs up as they were heading to their bedroom. They landed on their bed. He shook her up and down while she pushed her breast against his. They also kissed passionately and happily. This is a night they'd never forget...


(Human Realm)

At unknown laboratory, Death Tactic and Dr. Ciel were supervising and checking on Project: Royal Knight progress. The artists and architects measured and designed the artworks of Cybertronian Knights and weaponries, based on the ancient relics, portraits and sculptures. Engineering Workers were researching and calculating the radius and functions of weapons. However, the scientists and workers struggled in recreating the Rainbow Energon and its dark counterparts, though they barely succeeded it via Guildenstern's instruction and details.

ZeekCrimson was there to protect both Death Tactic and Dr. Ciel since he is the head of security. So far, nothing goes wrong.

Nezha Vengito exited the lift as he approached Death Tactic, "Report, Tactic."

"How unfortunate, Grand General," Death Tactic remarked sarcastically as he turned and looked at Nezha Vengito, "While designs and engineering resulted well as we expected, however, manufacturing the Rainbow Energon and its dark counterpart proved to be challenging than we anticipated."

Dr. Ciel nodded in agreement, "Death Tactic is right. These energy source is purely created and combined from both natural magic and Energon. But we're lucky to have them especially the girls' blood sample."

"Despite of the difficulties, we managed to create the hundred thousands of Artificial Energon. More will come soon." Death Tactic said calmly, "After five months passed, we have succeeded it."

Nezha Vengito smirked in pleasant, "Excellent. Everything goes according to our plan. We have everything now."

"Not exactly," Death Tactic said calmly. Nezha Vengito turned and looked at him. He continued, "I would like to require a knowledge of this magical realm. I wish to study them, their culture, history, philosophy and arts. We should prepare a backup plan, should anything happen to our project. It will be perfect advantage for us to use."

Dr. Ciel sighed in concern, "Grand Admiral's reason is right. You can never know when the enemies come and destroy our projects. We can't let it happen."

"I understand," Nezha Vengito said calmly, "But question is how do you achieve it?"

Death Tactic smiled slyly, "I'm sure you know the answer well, sir. She will either cooperate with us or be killed by us."

Nezha Vengito nodded, "Ripper and Tsunami will handle this. And don't worry, she'll be in one piece."

"That's all I need to hear, Grand General," Death Tactic said in please.


(Equestria)

In the morning, Twilight Sparkle and her family were at the library. She was writing down on her communicator book because Sunset Shimmer sent a message from last night. Her family were helping her out by gathering the books, scrolls, camera, quills and ink bottles. The Princess of Friendship finished writing her message before sighed in concern. Shadow Dragon noticed it.

"Everything okay?" Shadow Dragon asked as he approached her.

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "I kinda feel bad about the reply I gave to my friend from Human Realm. She's not gonna be happy about it."

"Unless the Mystic Council believed that her human counterpart can be trusted, Equestrian Sunset Shimmer's not coming home."

"I sometimes really hate myself for not being helpful."

"Don't say that. You're doing everything you can to help both Sunset Shimmer. And you're not alone. All of us to help you out."

Heard of what Shadow Dragon has said, Twilight Sparkle turned and looked at him and her children. They gave her a confident and calm smiles while nodded happily. She sighed in relief.

"Thanks guys. I owe you one," Twilight Sparkle said in relief.

"No problem. Nothing we can't handle," Lance Justicestrike said confidently.

Spike smiled, "We're happy to help you. After all, we're family."

Nyx giggled happily as she nuzzled Spike's head gently, "You've got that right. We'll always have each other's backs."

"I supposed you're right," Twilight Sparkle commented in agreement. She turned to the entrance as she found Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry entered the room. She smiled, "Good morning, you three."

Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry greeted happily, "Good Morning."

"I hope you all have a good sleep because we can begin our lessons now," Twilight Sparkle said calmly and happily as she levitated a scroll up, "We'll begin the levitation. This is very basic spell, even a baby can do it."

Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer nodded in understanding as they get themselves ready. Flash Sentry moved and stayed close to the book shelf, where Shadow Dragon and the children were standing by and watching the event.

"Think Sunset can handle it," Flash Sentry asked in concern, "She never done the magic before in her life."

Shadow Dragon shrugged, "Let's see what happens next."

"First and very simple task - Levitation," Twilight Sparkle smiled as she turned and looked at the quills, "But you must have a strong mental belief in magic, so you can-!" She then gasped in shock and surprise, "What the heck?!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends were in shock and surprise. They were looking at Sunset Shimmer with her closing eyes, levitating not just a quill, but also scrolls and books. A moment later, Sunset Shimmer opened her eyes as she found herself levitating the items up. It shocked and surprised her a lot to drop them down hard.

"This. Is. So. Amazing!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed in surprise as she turned and looked at Sunset Shimmer, "How did you do it?"

Sunset Shimmer shrugged innocently, "I have no idea. I kinda imagine myself that I can levitate the quill like magic. But I didn't know I can lift everything up."

"Sunset, you surprise me even more," Twilight Sparkle commented proudly as she approached Sunset Shimmer, "I can't wait to teach you more about magic. This is so exciting! You're really a gifted pony as me!"

Sunset Shimmer blushed in embarrassment, "Please. Stop. I'm nothing! Honest!"

"Oh, don't be so modest, Sunset! Come on. Let's move to the next lesson."

"Yes, ma'am! I won't let you down!"

Twilight Sparkle brought the Magical Book for Sunset Shimmer to learn as the mentor helped, tutored and guided her student about magic and spells. Starlight Glimmer groaned in annoyance and disappointment as she looked at the event.

"Wow. She's amazing..." Flash Sentry said in surprise, "I didn't know she can do that."

Shadow Dragon nodded in agreement, "Yeah. She's a fast learner as Starlight."

"Wow. Who would have thought that the Human learn magic so quickly," Spike asked in amusement, "It reminds me of Twilight when she was a little filly."

Nyx giggled happily, "Yeah, well, our Human Friends also learned magic quickly too."

Lance Justicestrike nodded, "Who knew befriending Humans could be so much fun?"

"Oh, be quiet," Starlight Glimmer groaned in annoyance as she glared at Twilight Sparkle's teaching Sunset Shimmer about teleportation. She huffed, "So, Sunset can levitate. No big deal. I'm still Twilight Sparkle's number one student. She will never top me off! I can guarantee of it!"

Lance Justicestrike, Nyx and Spike overheard it. They've got the bad feeling about it.


(Human Realm)

In the bedroom, both Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer were on the bed, sleeping peacefully and happily. He was the first to wake up as he looked at her happily. He gently woke her up. She grunted as she opened her eyes. She smiled.

"Hey there, handsome," Sunset Shimmer greeted. She hummed as she felt her tummy growling, "Man. I'm starving..." Flash Sentry smirked in amusement as he gave her a kiss on cheek. She giggled a bit, "Okay. Not what I have in mind. But it's a good one."

Both Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry gave each other a passionate kiss. They departed from it. She yawned happily as she stretched herself out.

"You go on ahead and make one for both of us," Sunset Shimmer said calmly as she got off from the bed, "I need a shower."

Flash Sentry smirked, "Yeah sure. I'd better put my shirt on."

Sunset Shimmer giggled as she headed to the bathroom. Flash Sentry climbed down the stairs. He put the clothes on. At the kitchen, he began cooking the breakfast. He set some toasts, eggs, salads, beans and orange juice. He then found Wheelie and Brains coming out from the small box, near to television.

"Morning guys," Flash Sentry greeted, "Having a goodnight sleep?"

"Hilarious, Sentry," Wheelie muttered in annoyance as he climbed on the table, "So, how's your sleeping date with Sunny Babe? Having fun?"

Flash Sentry scoffed in amusement, "Oh yes, I am. She's okay for now. But..." He sighed, "What's really bothering her? Do you have any idea?"

"We wish we knew," Brains said in concern, "She hasn't spoken to us since yesterday. All she ever did is cry for whole morning! And we have no idea why she's not telling us!"

"Wow. This is must be serious," Flash Sentry said in concern.

"You'd telling me, Flashy," Wheelie remarked in concern. He heard some buzzing. He turned to the living room - table and found the book glowing and vibrating, "Yo! I think the Princess sends her reply. Wanna check it out?"

"Count me in!" Brains said in amusement.

"I don't know. It's not a good idea," Flash Sentry said in concern. The Minicons gave him sly looks. He sighed, "I hate to admit it. I've gotta know why Sunset is upset lately."

Flash Sentry and his two Minicons entered the living room. The rock star student picked and opened the book as he and his mini friends read it.

Sunset Shimmer's Message:

'Dear Princess Twilight,

How's everything back at Equestria? I hope everything's alright after what you have been through from time loop incident. Anyhow, I need a favor. Can you make sure the portal is open? I wanna go home. I don't want to stay at this place anymore. The Human Realm's fine and nothing bad has happened now but I miss home so much especially being pony and do some magic.

Please send the reply to me as soon as possible. I need it.

Your friend,

Sunset Shimmer'

"No..." Flash Sentry said in shock and upset, "She... She... She couldn't..."

Wheelie spotted another message, "Check it out! It's the princess's message!"

Princess Twilight Sparkle's Message:

'Dear Sunset,

I understand your homesick, but I'm afraid that I can't open the portal now. I have another mission to deal now. Your human counterpart somehow got transported to our home by Dark Mystic Ponies. And my mission is to prove that she can be trusted and good, and of course, we have to keep her safe from danger and enemies after three days.

Until this resolved soon, you have to stay at the Human Realm for three days. There is nothing we can do for now. I'm sorry, Sunset. Please understand this situation.

Yours truly,

Princess Twilight Sparkle'

"What the hell?! Human at Ponyland?!" Brains asked in shock, "I'm totally freak out now."

Wheelie hissed in concern, "Sunset's not gonna be happy about this."

"Yeah, she's not," Flash Sentry said in concern. He turned to his back as he found Sunset Shimmer was in shock and upset. He sighed as he passed the book to her, "Sunset... You're not actually mean..."

Sunset Shimmer sighed, "Yes, Flash Sentry. I've made up my mind."

"But... This means goodbye..."

"I know. For the first time in my life, I'm homesick. I wanna go home. But I can't go back now."

Flash Sentry sighed as he gave Sunset Shimmer a comforted hug, "I'm sorry, Sunset. I really am. But please, reconsider about it."

"I'm sorry, Flash. I really am," Sunset Shimmer said in shame and upset.


(Equestria)

Twilight Sparkle spent more time in helping Sunset Shimmer out than Starlight Glimmer. The Princess of Friendship taught the Human about Equestria's history, culture, magic and spells. Twilight Sparkle even told Sunset Shimmer about her adventure and friendship she and her friends have been through for a long time.

The mentor helped the student befriend with Mane Five, Dragon Strike Force and Cutie Mark Crusaders, as well as trying out their hobbies and activities. She even played with the pets including Dragoking, who frightened and shocked her a lot. She got along well with them. She actually enjoyed them a lot. They were impressed and surprised by her.

Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry gets to know each other more. They did various activities together - talked and chatted about their lives, touring across the Ponyville, enjoying their meals and drinks, playing various carnival and video games, watching movies, reading books and they even shown each other's hobbies and abilities. Both grew more closer and have deep feelings for each other, though they couldn't bare to tell about their feelings. They decided to be friends first.

Sunset Shimmer's magic has been accelerated and improved well. And she has gotten well with other ponies especially Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry. She's proud, relief and happy about it. She started to enjoy the Equestria.

Starlight Glimmer got irritated and annoyed by Sunset Shimmer's success lately. The pink unicorn really hates it especially for a pony trying to take her place as Twilight Sparkle's number one student. She's now really jealous of it.


(Human Realm)

"SHE WHAT?!"

Flash Sentry, Wheelie and Brains gathered Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders and Dragon Strikce Force at the Sugarcube Corner. They told their friends about Sunset Shimmer's behavior and objective. They were all upset and despair to hear it.

Flash Sentry nodded, "It's true, guys."

"[Rainbow Dash] Man. This is so uncool. [Fluttershy] Poor Sunset. [Applejack] Yeah. She missed her old home so much. And she wanna go home. [Rarity] We'll miss her. [Pinkie Pie cried] I don't wanna say goodbye! [Cutie Mark Crusaders] ME TOO!"

"So, there's no other way to ask her reconsider?" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern. Flash Sentry shook his head. She sighed, "And here I thought I could learn more about friendship from her. No offense, girls. I still can learn from you."

"None taken." Mane Five said calmly.

Lance Justicestrike sighed, "So what now?"

"There's nothing we can do about it. We have to respect it," Shadow Dragon said calmly, "Unless we remind her about what's importance here, she's not changing her mind."

Wheelie groaned in upset, "Great. And I thought I started of liking this place than Cybertron now because of Sunset."

"Yeah. I especially forgive the humans now," Brains said calmly.

Flash Sentry hummed thoughtfully, "I think I have the idea. And this party is one thing Sunset's not gonna forget in her life of being a human!"

His friends looked surprise and confuse as Flash Sentry explained of his party plans to them. They awed in surprise and amusement about it. They liked it. It might work...


(Equestria)

On the second day, Shadow Dragon was training Flash Sentry at the dojo. As the student quickly run, jump and kick at his master, the latter deflected and blocked it for few times. The Royal Guard has improved his agility and kicking skills lately. This impressed the master.

As Shadow Dragon grabbed and held his apprentice's left leg, Flash Sentry flapped his left wing at his master before gave the triple kicks. The Royal Guard then gave a hard and swift flying kick, causing the Mystic General to fall down.

Shadow Dragon panted as he slowly get up, "You improved your skills."

Flash Sentry smiled, "I learn from the best, as usual. Thanks for the lessons, again, senpai."

"No problem. Let's take a break," Shadow Dragon said calmly as he and Flash Sentry sat down calmly, "So, how you and Sunset getting along? Sounds like you're getting close to her."

Flash Sentry nodded, "Yeah. She and I are still friends. We talked a lot about our lives and hobbies especially the things we like and hate. She and I are kinda connected, like how you and Twilight are."

"Good to hear. It does show you that Sunset has a feeling for you."

"It's more like she thinks of me as a friend. I think of her the same thing, senpai."

"But you still miss her?"

"Yeah. Every time I looked at human Sunset, I felt like I'm with her again. It's like I was given a second chance to tell her how I feel. But I can't."

"Because she's a human while you're a pony?"

"Yeah. I don't wanna rush and tell her about how much I loved her. Because if I do that, Sunset's gonna freak out and hate me."

"I wouldn't be too sure of that, Flash." Shadow Dragon said calmly, "If Pony Sunset did love the Human Flash, then so can you and her human counterpart too."

"You'd think so?" Flash Sentry asked in surprise. Shadow Dragon nodded. He sighed, "Well, worth to try. Better than nothing."

"Good to hear, Flash. What's your plan?"

"Hanging out with Sunset. Or should I say - a date with her?"

"Funny..."


(Equestria)

At the castle's greenfield, Twilight Sparkle was training Sunset Shimmer in using offense and defense magical spells. The Princess of Friendship unleashed her multiple Unicorn Bursts at Sunset Shimmer, who blocked and deflected while fought back hard. The human counterpart learned the tricks very quickly and reacted to the situation well.

As Twilight Sparkle levitated Sunset Shimmer up high, the princess fired her Unicorn Burst at the student. The yellow unicorn teleported to the lavender Alicorn before fired hers at the princess off. She teleported to the front, using levitation in stopping and putting the princess down.

"Wow... That was great of you," Twilight Sparkle said in amaze, "You learn fast."

Sunset Shimmer shrugged, "What can I say? I'm a fast learner. I really enjoy magic a lot."

"I'm glad you like it. Let's take a break," Twilight Sparkle said calmly as she and Sunset Shimmer sat down on bench, "So, how are you getting along here?"

Sunset Shimmer sighed as she took a sip of water, "It's great. Your friends are amazing too, though I'm not use to Pinkie Pie. She's... weird..." Twilight Sparkle giggled in amusement. She continued, "But Flash, he's kinda nice and handsome pony I ever met."

"Oh really? Does this mean you and him are connected?"

"Yeah. He and I are kinda similar especially of what we like and dislike. After all, we're friends."

"Are you sure, Sunset? Sounds like you've got a crush on him. You must have liked him."

"No! I'm not!" Sunset Shimmer blushed in embarrassment. Twilight Sparkle smirked in amusement. She sighed a bit, "Okay, I liked him. But let's face it. I'm a human while he's a pony. I don't think he has a feelings for me especially something I'm not proud of."

Twilight Sparkle smirked, "Sunset, did I ever tell you about your counterpart?" Sunset Shimmer shook her head. She smiled, "Well, the other Sunset Shimmer used to be bad girl but she reformed by yours truly. She then loved Human Flash Sentry so much, so they're both in relationship."

"So, you're saying that he and I can be together, no matter what or how different we are?"

"You've got that right, Sunset. And I'd say go for it. Whatever secrets or past you have, I'm sure he still loves you. You're his love of life."

Sunset Shimmer thought for the moment before sighed, "Oh well. It's worth to try. Better than embarrassing and mumbling to myself in front of him."

"Good to hear, Sunset," Twilight Sparkle said calmly. She noticed both Flash Sentry and Shadow Dragon entered the scene. She smiled, "Look who's here? Better talk with your Prince Charming."

Sunset Shimmer nodded as she approached Flash Sentry as they both discussed together about the date. Shadow Dragon approached to Twilight Sparkle.

"Thinking the same thing?" Shadow Dragon asked.

"Eeyup. We should report to the council about the progress," Twilight Sparkle said in please. She sighed, "But I was wondering if this Sunset really wanna go home. Because if she does while my friend returns, both Flash will have hard time to get use to one and another."

"Well, it's her decision especially ours. All we can do is respect them, unless something change their minds."

"That's one thing I had hope for. One less love-square complication to worry about."


(Human Realm)

Like her usual days, Sunset Shimmer arrived at Canterlot High School in collecting her schoolbooks for classes and lessons during two days. She found something unusual at the school. Her classmates and schoolmates were being friendly and nice to her, including her own friends and allies especially Flash Sentry, Wheelie and Brains.

Some students helped her in dealing with some homework and getting something what she needed. Others asked her to join the games and club for fun and projects to work on. Her friends even helped her. This surprised her a lot lately.

Rainbow Dash asked Sunset Shimmer joined her and her Wondercolt Athletes in playing the soccer, trained and led by both Aquastroke and Blazefist. She helped Applejack and Saber Dragoon in farming and plowing the fields. Shorty Thinking hired and taught her about being Assistant Director as they both were filming Rarity and her latest fashion music video and advertisement. She helped Terrorcreep and Fluttershy in asking more volunteers and raised donation for animals' shelter and foods. She joined Pinkie Pie and Laxtinct's party and volunteer in cheering and helping orphanage while raising the money for it. She looked after Cutie Mark Crusaders as they both were playing some arcade and sport games. She helped Tailtech in inventing gadgets while teaching her about 'right cook' without provoking her. Shadow Dragon and Flare Tiger trained her about using martial art skills. She taught Twilight Sparkle and Nyx Midnight about friendship lessons from the princess including her adventure.

Wheelie and Brains hang out with Sunset Shimmer together in watching movie, playing games and learning about Cybertronian History, Culture and Language. She dated with Flash Sentry in watching movies, playing games and practicing their instruments, they even talked more about each other's lives prior to their meeting and adventure.

Sunset Shimmer was relief and happy of their kindness and caring towards her, though she wondered of why they did it in the first place. She's curious about it...


(Equestria)

At the library, Starlight Glimmer muttered in annoyance and angrily about Sunset Shimmer while she was reading another book about magic and spells. Spike and Nyx arrived at the library as they were giving Twilight Sparkle's message to her.

"So unbelievable. How could ponies befriend with... With that Human!" Starlight Glimmer said in annoyance, "She's nothing special. In fact, I'm better than her! I'm Twilight Sparkle's first and only student, not her!"

"Sounds like somepony jealous," Spike said in amusement. Starlight Glimmer turned and glared at him. He chuckled uneasily, "What? You know it's the truth."

Nyx nodded in agreement, "If you're having trouble with Sunset Shimmer, you should talk with my mummy. She can help you out."

"Okay. I am not jealous of that Human! I know it because I'm better in magic and lessons that Twilight Sparkle has give me! So, I've got no reason to be mad and jealous of her!" Starlight Glimmer exclaimed in annoyance. It scared Spike and Nyx in shock. She yelped in realization before sighed, "Sorry about it. I hate being accused especially Knights are keeping an eye on me."

Spike shook his head in disagreement, "Technically, the knights aren't really here."

"i understand, Starlight. I get that a lot after being Nightmare Moon," Nyx said calmly, "But seriously talk with my mummy. That would be less troubles. It's a promise."

"I'll think about it," Starlight Glimmer said calmly, "So, what are you here for?"

"Oh! Twilight need to ask you a favor since she and Shadow Dragon have to make report to Mystic Council about it," Spike said calmly. Starlight Glimmer looked hopefully and happily. He continued, "She needs you to pick Sunset Shimmer back to the castle."

"Wait?! WHAT?!" Starlight Glimmer exclaimed in annoyance and anger, "Is she serious?! She can come home by herself!"

Nyx yelped in concern, "Starlight, calm down! It's just a favor. And besides, Sunset Shimmer is still new to here. Unless Mystic Council really trust her, she can't go home."

Spike nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Sunset Shimmer could be staying here forever. That'd be great."

"I hate it when you're right." Starlight Glimmer groaned in annoyance before sighed, "Fine. I'll do it. It better worth my time than mumbling."

Starlight Glimmer left the library at once. Spike and Nyx looked at each other as they looked very concern and uneasy.

"Think it's good idea to let her off?" Nyx asked in concern.

Spike shrugged, "I don't know. Could be worse."

"One thing I hate the most is somepony saying 'Could be worse'. It gives me the willies."

"Sorry..."


(Equestria)

At the Ponyville Park, Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer were having their ice-cream while settling down on the bench. They were talking about Pinkie Pie's jokes. They then laughed happily and amusingly. They have a great day.

Sunset Shimmer giggled in amusement, "How did-?! I mean seriously?! How does she do that? How did she knows there's gonna be raining?! I thought it's silly."

"Yeah. But that's Pinkie Pie. It's best trust her than ask her about it. Lots of ponies learn the hard way, even me," Flash Sentry said in amusement as he finished her ice-cream, "Sunset, are you happy staying here?"

"Yes, I am. The ponies are great and friendly. I'm getting use to my magic. And this place..." Sunset Shimmer sighed as she finished hers, "It's amazing, beautiful and magical place I ever been in my life. It's like a dream come true."

"You're the one who is amazing, beautiful and magical, Sunset."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing! I'm just glad that you like it here."

"Yeah. At least, this realm and ponies aren't terrible and corrupted as my old home."

"Sunset?" Flash Sentry asked in concern and surprise. Sunset Shimmer stood up from the bench as she approached the fountain. Sensing distress and upset in her, he approached her, "Sunset, what's wrong?"

Sunset Shimmer sighed as she looked at her water's reflection, "I missed my home. But sometimes, I hate it because of how cruel and selfish humans can be especially their deepest dark secrets they have. I ashamed of it. And I'm not proud of it or my life."

Flash Sentry shook his head as he place his hoof on her back, "You're not like them. And I'm pretty sure that some of them are good."

Sunset Shimmer turned and looked at him, "How would do you know what I'm like especially the humans?"

"All I know that you're the most beautiful and kindest girl I ever met," Flash Sentry said calmly. Sunset Shimmer blushed in embarrassment. He smiled as he held her hooves up, "Sunset, when I'm with you, I don't feel... alone."

"You're real charm, Flash. But maybe it's best to be alone," Sunset Shimmer said in concern as she sat on the fountain's base, "So nobody or nopony could hurt you."

Flash Sentry hummed in concern as he found Sunset Shimmer's being distress and pain. He sighed as he approached and sat close to her. He held her hoof up.

"Sunset, I would never ever hurt you because I'm here to help and protect you." Flash Sentry said firmly, "That's the promise."

"I know, Flash. Believe me. I don't want you get hurt because of me. So," Sunset Shimmer sighed a bit while looking at him, "let's both do ourselves a favor. Stop this before... We..."

Both Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer glanced at each other as they slowly moved and leaned close to each other. They were about to give each other a passionate kiss.

"YUCK! Did I ever tell you how much I hate 'love' thingy?" The sinister voice asked in annoyance. Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer stopped and turned to their back as they found Swipestrike stood before them. He scoffed, "Coz love stinks."

Sunset Shimmer gasped in concern, "It's him!"

"Swipestrike!" Flash Sentry said angrily as he prepared himself to fight, "Come here to get Sunset? Think again!"

Swipestrike chuckled in amusement, "I am, kiddo. I'm gonna take the Human Spy with me back home." Flash Sentry looked shock and concern while Sunset Shimmer looked down in shame. He smirked, "That's right, kid. She's one of Human's ISA - International Super Agent. She's coming with me."

Flash Sentry was in shock as he turned and looked at Sunset Shimmer, who looked down in shame and upset. She's not gonna like what he's thinking.

"I'm sorry, Flash. I really am," Sunset Shimmer apologized in shame.

"It doesn't matter, Sunset," Flash Sentry said calmly and firmly as he turned glared at Swipestrike, "Spy or not, she's not going with you. And I'm not going down without the fight, asshole!"

Swipestrike chuckled in amusement, "I'm glad you'd think. I thought it was gonna be easy. Dragoclaw, testing time!"

ROAR! Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer yelped in concern. And just before they could do anything, a mysterious armored black humanoid charged and rammed the Royal Guard straight to big tree trunk. Flash Sentry was about to fight back but instead got himself beaten up badly by the monster. Sunset Shimmer watched it in horror as she couldn't bear to watch it.

"Noooooo! Stoooop!" Sunset Shimmer shouted in fear. Dragoclaw ignored as he continued punching and kicking Flash Sentry for multiple times. She hissed in pain and anger as she exclaimed, "I give! Please! Just stop! Leave him alone!"

Swipestrike smirked in amusement to hear the news. He cleared his throat while gestured Dragoclaw to stop. The black dragon stopped as Flash Sentry fell to the ground hard.

"Smart human girl," Swipestrike commented in amusement. He turned and glared at injured Flash Sentry, "Take him with us as well."

Sunset Shimmer gasped as she glared at Swipestrike, "You can't! Leave him out of this!"

"I can't. Knowing you, you may try to trick us again. Better bring something to hold you back."

"No!"

Swipestrike smirked as he punched on Sunset Shimmer's guts. As she went unconsciousness, he grabbed and held her on his back. Dragoclaw did the same thing with Flash Sentry. As the assassin summoned the portal, both of them entered it. The portal disappeared at once.

A familiar pony witnessed the event from hiding behind the tree trunk. Though scared and worried, she smiled in relief.

"This is even better," Starlight Glimmer said slyly as she walked away, "Nopony but me is here to see and know what happen. I'm still Twilight Sparkle's number one student. And that's the way I like."


(Equestria)

Starlight Glimmer returned to the Castle of Friendship. As she entered the castle, she found Twilight Sparkle and Shadow Dragon were standing and glaring at her while three children remained silent and still.

"Hey, everypony? What's up?" Starlight Glimmer asked calmly yet nervously.

Twilight Sparkle hummed suspiciously, "Starlight, where were you?"

"Where was I? I, uh, I was passing the Sugarcube Corner! On my way to get Sunset Shimmer back to the castle as you instructed. But unfortunately, I couldn't find her. So, I thought she and Flash made it back home."

"Really? Because I have a knight telling me everything of what you're really doing like letting Sunset Shimmer get kidnapped!"

Starlight Glimmer yelped in concern, "H-How did you know?! Did you spy on me?! How could you?!"

"How could you?!" Twilight Sparkle snapped angrily. She sighed, "I didn't want to believe that you could do so foolish as this! But I was wrong because she told me everything!"

"Who's she?!" Starlight Glimmer asked in concern.

ZAP! Popped the form of humanoid female swan with lighter orange hair and wing wings-like cape in her orange-white Chinese Knight's Armor sat in her praying sitting position with beeds in cross formation. It surprised Starlight Glimmer.

"I am Jesuits Omnicron," Jesuits Omnicron said calmly and firmly as three spiked flying creature-like floated above her. They projected the holographic screens from last two days. She continued, "I have the evidence of what you have done from last two days. You possessed a strong jealousy on Sunset Shimmer for you feared that she may take your place as Twilight's student. So, you decide to abandoned her for the sake of your position."

Starlight Glimmer gulped in concern and worry. Twilight Sparkle and her family looked upset and disappointed while looking at her.

"You really are jealous of Sunset," Lance Justicestrike said in shock.

"Oh boy," Spike said in concern, "Here we go again."

Nyx sighed in upset, "I can't believe that you're willing to do this, Starlight."

"What were you thinking, Starlight," Shadow Dragon demanded firmly with bit of anger, "How could you abandon Sunset and my student?"

"Starlight, I'm not angry. I'm very disappointed in you," Twilight Sparkle said calmly, "Why didn't you tell me that you were jealous?"

Starlight Glimmer hissed as she explained frantically, "I'm sorry, Twilight. I guess I'm just too proud and scared that you wouldn't be bothered of it. And I know my friends' mistakes. So, all I did is to avoid her while not doing something stupid, hopefully she gets herself into troubles and I'll take my number one student title back."

"Starlight, I don't care of how many students or who is my number one. As a teacher and Princess of Friendship; it's my duty to teach, guide, help and be there for them if they're need of help, not favor one of them. They're my students."

"But you spend so much time in teaching Sunset than me."

"That's because Sunset Shimmer was a human. A human never experienced of magic or been to any parts of Equestria in her life. So, I have to help her until she's ready by herself. If you had help her, you both could have become best friends. Don't you think that is better to know her than against her? And above all, the students should never let anything happens to one of them."

"Well... When you put that way, I can't argue of it. I'm sorry, Twilight. I guess I'm a total jealous stupid jerk."

"That's great to hear, Starlight. But it's not me you should apologize to," Twilight Sparkle said calmly while smiling.

Starlight Glimmer nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I own Sunset an apology."

"Then, we'd better find Sunset and Flash now," Shadow Dragon said in concern, "I feared our enemies will extract the information out of them. Once they did, they will dispose of our friends."

Twilight Sparkle hissed in concern, "We'd better go now before it's too late. We should also get our friends to help us too."

Starlight Glimmer nodded, "Yeah. Hopefully, they're alright."

"I shall keep in monitor," Jesuit Ominicron said firmly as she summoned the sphere of holographic screens, "I'll contact you if I find her. It'll be easy this way."

Twilight Sparkle and her family nodded in understanding. They exited the Castle of Friendship at once. They quickly find their friends and allies to find both Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry.


(Human Realm)

On second day, Flash Sentry was taking a date with Sunset Shimmer to the restaurant. They were eating their spaghetti. Brains and Wheelie were hiding inside the bag, keeping an eye on them both. Their friends were doing their 'special surprise'. After they finished their spaghetti, they headed to the park where they have their own ice-cream while chatting with each other.

"I've gotta say that was the best lunch I ever had especially the spaghetti," Sunset Shimmer complimented happily. She groaned in disgust, "Except the meatballs. I don't eat meats."

"Sorry, Sunset. At least, I removed them and let you have more salads," Flash Sentry said uneasily.

"Well, thanks for the meal. It was great."

"Not a problem. I aimed to please, sweetheart."

Sunset Shimmer hummed in concern as she looked at Flash Sentry, "Flash, is there something you're not telling me?" Flash Sentry looked confused and shrugged it. She sighed, "Why are you and others being nice to me? Is it because of what we've talked about yesterday?"

Flash Sentry sighed, "Yeah. I just wanna make the best day for both of us before tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is gonna be your last day on Earth."

"Oh... I'm sorry, Flash. I didn't mean to make you upset. I hope you didn't tell others about it, did you?"

"Of course not. And besides, if you wanna go home, then I understand. You are from Equestria. You belong there, not here. Even though you're a magical pony, you've got the heart of humanity, like me having heart of pony."

"Flash... That's sweet of you. And I'm so sorry for hurting you. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Sunset, I'm not angry. I just want what's best of you. I love you."

"And I love you too. I really do."

Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry leaned closely as they were about to give a kiss. Both Wheelie and Brains groaned in annoyance about it.

HONK! The couples yelped in surprise as they turned to their back. They found a van stopped before them. The masked Sushi Tsunami and Ripper rammed out from the transport's back door. Just before they could do anything, Sushi Tsunami launched her Water Whip in grabbing, trapping and drowning on heads. For the moment passed, Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry were unconscious.

Sushi Tsunami smirked as she dropped both of them down, "We've got them now. Let's take them both. Should she resist, the filthy human will die."

"Good one," Ripper said in amusement, "I love hostages especially when I have one in my grasp."

Sushi Tsunami and Ripper took and thrown both Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry into the van. They got into it as they drove off at once. Unknown to the Ultimates, both Minicons spotted and overheard the event as they emerged out from it.

"Shit! We've gotta get some help now!" Wheelie exclaimed in concern, "Let's get the others!"

Brains yelped, "Bad idea! We can't let them distracted from their work. And besides, those guys are big guns. No way those superpower high school kids can beat them! We need a bigger gun! But what!" He gasped in realization before smirked slyly, "You're thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I know what you're thinking, B-Bot!" Wheelie said in amusement, "Time to call a friend!"


(Dark Mystic Realm)

Flash Sentry groaned painfully as he slowly regained his consciousness. As he tried to get up, but he felt something held him back. He gasped in shock and concern as he found himself trapped on the metallic bed with cuffs. He even found the area is filled with scientific equipment and machines. He realized he's at the lab.

Flash Sentry looked around in finding Sunset Shimmer. He found her strapped to the chair with the drill-like gun with a computer. Dark Curse and Guildenstern were standing close to her. He suspected that they're interrogating her for information.

"So, you finally wake up," The sinister voice asked in amusement. Flash Sentry gasped as he looked on his left - Swipestrike stood close to him. He chuckled, "I thought I'm going to be bored to death ever since we got your girlfriend here."

Flash Sentry groaned as he demanded, "What are you doing to Sunset?!"

"Isn't it obvious?" Swipestrike said in annoyance, "We're gonna extract the information out of her. Her government projects and information are gonna be big impact to our military!"

Flash Sentry grunted in anger, "You won't get away with this!"

"Think again," Swipestrike said in amusement, "The show's on the road now."

Dark Curse growled as he glared at Sunset Shimmer, "I won't ask again. Cooperate with us well and give me the information I want. Or you will suffer the consequences."

Sunset Shimmer groaned in anger, "Never. You're not gonna use them against the humans or ponies!"

"Very well, insect. Guildenstern, take acre of it," Dark Curse sighed in annoyance, "And I thought mortal ponies are stubborn..."

As Dark Curse moved aside, Guildenstern approached Sunset Shimmer as he lowered the drilling laser gun-like down on her forehead. The mare looked scared and shivered in fear as she hated to see of what's going to happen next.

"This won't hurt a bit," Guildernstern said in amusement while looking at frightened Sunset Shimmer, "All I need is your information, little girl. Let the mind extracting begin!"

The click of a switch, the driller glowed in red as it's powering up. It then gave Sunset Shimmer some electrical energy shocks, causing her to yelp and scream in pain. Her body glowed in red as it slowly flowed into the driller. Her eyes opened widely in shock and fear as if everything in her mind is slowly extracted out into the machine.

As the machine continued progressing, the computer slowly formed thousands of information database. Dark Curse looked at it as he smirked in please of the results. Seeing the event has driven him in anger, Flash Sentry grunted as he struggled in getting out of strapping bed. Swipestrike chuckled darkly yet madly.

As the computer screen shown 'download', its bar reached 100% Complete. The information has been extracted. Dark Curse smirked darkly. Swipestrike chuckled in amusement. As Guildenstern turned the machine off, he moved the driller aside. Sunset Shimmer's head felt on the left. Her eyes remained open yet in shock as she's now lifeless. Flash Sentry gasped in shock and fear before looked down.

"Excellent," Dark Curse said in pleasant, "We have the information now. We'll go through them, Guildenstern."

"Yes, my lord," Guildenstern nodded as he opened the case's small door. He took the golden spiked crystal out, "I shall see to it. What should we do with her and her cohort?"

Dark Curse turned to Swipestrike, "Dispose of them, Swipestrike. I don't want these fools to be here too long. They may tried to steal our plans."

"Fine. Got it, boss." Swipestrike said in annoyance. Both Dark Curse and Guildenstern left the lab. He turned and glared at Flash Sentry, "Oh, well. Looks like this is the end of you. Too bad that you won't live to tell the tale."

Swipestrike unsheathed his twin swords while approached Flash Sentry. The assassin placed his right sword on the trapped Royal Guard's neck. Yellow Pegasus gave a headbutt on dark pale Earth Pony's head hard. Swipestrike yelped in pain as he was pushed back towards Sunset Shimmer's metallic bed. He shook his head of recovery.

"You got guts, brat. But too bad, you're gonna die," Swipestrike snarled in annoyance. As he was about to attack, he yelped in pain as he got something pulled his tail. He turned and found Sunset Shimmer, using magic on his tail. He scoffed, "Well, the little spy got magic skills. I'm gonna have to deal with you first, girly."

Sunset Shimmer groaned in anger, "Don't call me 'girly', asshole!"

Swipestrike chuckled in amusement, "Make me! Coz I'm gonna have some fun with you now, little human!"

Swipestrike struck his knife on the bed's right edge, making Sunset Shimmer yelped in fear and worry. He chuckled in amusement as he slowly moved his stabbing knife close to her. She screamed in fear as she fired multiple Unicorn Bursts at him, who moved and dodged them.

"Ya miss, little girl," Swipestrike remarked in amusement.

"She didn't," The firm voice said. Swipestrike turned and found Flash Sentry gave the maniac assassin a double kick before hit the chest hard. He then broke Sunset Shimmer out of metallic bed, "She hit the right spot, Swipestrike. And we're leaving!"

Swipestrike groaned in anger, "Outsmarted by a mortal and human?! I don't think so!"

"Sunset, I think we'd better go now!" Flash Sentry exclaimed in concern. He saw her running towards the computer. He yelped, "Sunset, I meant teleport us out of here, not the TV thingy!"

"First of, it's computer! And second, it's payback!" Sunset Shimmer exclaimed firmly as she began typed down on keyboards, "Dark Mystic Ponies may have what they want from my head, but I'm gonna get their information out too! I just need more time."

Flash Sentry sighed in concern, "And I'm going to face the deadliest and craziest Dark Mystic Warrior in my life! That's great!"

"Ooh! I'm gonna enjoy this! Ready or not, here I come!" Swipestrike exclaimed in amusement.

Flash Sentry yelped in concern. He quickly grabbed the spear from the wall as he blocked the attacks from Swipestrike's attacks. The maniac assassin chuckled as he kicked the royal guard out. The assassin charged in but royal guard kicked the maniac out. Flash Sentry slammed his spear on Swipestrike, who blocked it and punched him off at once. Swipestrike and Flash Sentry charged in as they both swung their blades at each other fiercely and swiftly.

Sunset Shimmer continued typing on keyboards in copying and collecting the information. For the moment later, the computer shown 'Download Complete'. She opened the computer's case. She took five spiked golden crystals.

"Got them!" Sunset Shimmer exclaimed in relief.

"That's good!" Flash Sentry exclaimed in exhaustion. His guts got kicked by Swipestrike, he landed near to Sunset Shimmer. She helped him up. He groaned in pain, "I think it's time we get out of here now! And we need to teleport out of here now!"

Sunset Shimmer gulped, "I got bad news. I can only work on short distance! And I have no idea of how to get back home!"

"That's not good..." Flash Sentry said in concern and worry, "We're toast!"

Swipestrike chuckled evilly and darkly, "Yeah. You're my toast now! And I haven't had my lunch!"

As Flash Sentry held Sunset Shimmer back while armed and pointed his spear at Swipestrike, someone tapped on the assassin's back. Swipestrike turned and got himself a hard punch. They both gasped in shock and surprise upon looking at a familiar pony.

"It's you!" Sunset Shimmer exclaimed in surprise.

Flash Sentry nodded, "Flare Tiger! You came in the nick of time!"

"Eeyup! Better fasten your seat-belt," Flare Tiger said happily as she held both Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer closed to her, "It's gonna be a bumpy ride!"

As her horn glowed, Flare Tiger teleported herself and her friends out at once. Swipestrike groaned in pain as he slowly get up and found his enemies escaped. He groaned in anger.

"They just love ruin my fun!"


(Equestria)

Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked around of Ponyville and its outskirt in search of Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry for whole night. But so far, they found nothing. They all gathered at the Ponyville Town Square.

"Did any of you found them?" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern. Everyone chatted and shook in concern. She sighed in concern, "No. They must be here somewhere! We can't!"

ZAP! Twilight Sparkle and her friends yelped in surprise and shock of what they just saw. Flare Tiger, Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer stood before them.

"Flare Tiger? You're here?" Nyx asked in surprise. She gasped, "Are they..."

"Sunset! Flash! You're alright!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed in relief as she hugged both of them, "I was so worry of you both!"

"Where have you been?!" Shadow Dragon asked in surprise.

"It's a long story," Sunset Shimmer said uneasily while holding five spiked crystals, "And I've got the presents for you."


(Human Realm)

Sunset Shimmer groaned in pain as she slowly opened her eyes. She yelped in shock as she found some scientists in their gamma radiation suits, looking at her. She panted heavily and fearfully as she found herself stuck on the metallic bed with cuffs. She found Flash Sentry trapped in his asylum suit and worn a mask to the metallic bed. Ripper and Sushi Tsunami were near to the entrance, along with their securities. She realized that she's at the lab.

"Greetings," The Lead Scientist said firmly and calmly, "It's quite an honorable pleasure to meet you in person. Or should I say 'pony', Equestria's Sunset Shimmer?"

Sunset Shimmer gulped nervously, "Uh... What's Equestria? Why would you think of that? Is it a new word or something?" The Lead Scientist remained silent while looking at her through his faced-visor. She hissed in concern, "I'm telling you the truth! I'm just an ordinary girl!"

"Uh, sir. Are you sure she's the one?" Second Scientist asked in concern.

Little Scientist nodded in concern, "She's just a high school girl."

"I assure you, doctor. She's far more valuable than you realized," Lead Scientists said calmly. Everyone looked at her in shock and confusion. He smiled as he looked at Sunset Shimmer, "To defeat the enemies, you must know them, not simply battle tactics but their history, philosophy, arts..."

Sunset Shimmer hissed in concern, "What do you want with me? I've got nothing."

"Magic. It's part of your life, isn't it?" Lead Scientist said calmly. Sunset Shimmer looked shock and fear. He continued, "You miss walking in four legs. No wonder you were so desperate of going back home. Magic is in your blood." He reached and picked the picture up. He looked at it, "I study the Art of War especially magic, work to perfect it through studies and understanding." He turned and looked at Sunset Shimmer, "But you, you were born with it."

"But sir. She's just a little girl," Second Scientist said in concern.

Sunset Shimmer groaned in anger as she glared at Lead Scientist, "I don't know who you are, but I'm not gonna let you know about my home, my friends and my magic!"

"So, you finally admit it," Lead Scientist said in amusement. He chuckled as he shown the picture from Friendship Games to his colleagues, "May I introduce Sunset Shimmer, Equestria Ambassador, Leader of Mane Seven and the first student of Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"And you're the leader of scientists? Not impressed to be your lab rat! Who are you?!"

"I am Grand Admiral Death Tactic, Second-in-Command and True Genius of Ultimates and Nezha's most trusted ally. And I don't have to tell you of what I'm gonna do next. And I assure my threat can be serious and deadly than you think."

"If you touch one single hair of my boyfriend-!"

"Cooperate with me. And I assure you that he'll be safe from harm. If not, Ripper will deal with him. Your decision..."

Sunset Shimmer looked at Flash Sentry, who shook his head in denial and refuse. She then looked around of her surroundings: Ripper, Sushi Tsunami and more securities guarding doors and windows. She can't take the risks. She has no choice. She nodded firmly.

"Wise decision," Death Tactic said calmly. He turned to his colleagues, "Begin downloading her database. I must have them."

The scientists nodded as they began preparing and setting the computers and machines. The helmet-like device was placed on Sunset Shimmer's head. The scientists began downloading all of her information and memories into their computer, though it gives her a painful headache. Flash Sentry groaned angrily as he struggled in moving his body. Death Tactic smiled in amusement and proudly. Unknown to Grand Admiral, the little scientist sneakily yet quietly placed a small piece of paper into Sunset Shimmer's pants' left pocket while loosened on left cuff a bit, letting the orange girl freed her left hand.

As the computer screen shows bar reached its full, it shown the message '100% Download Complete'. Death Tactic smiled as he took the small drive out from the case. He smirked in amusement.

"Excellent," Death Tactic said calmly. He turned and glared at Sunset Shimmer, "Dispose of her now!"

As the scientists approached and loosened the cuffs, they all armed with their knives in ready to kill their her. Sunset Shimmer gasped as she got up and fired her Unicorn Bursts at them off including freeing Flash Sentry out. Her boyfriend jumped and punched security out while grabbing the pole stick. He approached and helped Sunset Shimmer up.

"You okay?" Flash Sentry asked in concern.

Sunset Shimmer nodded, "Yeah! We'd better get out of here now!"

Death Tactic sighed, "Why am I not surprise of it?"

"Oh, I love challenge!" Ripper said in amusement, "I especially like teenagers' blood!"

Sushi Tsunami groaned, "Just let's deal with it now!"

Ripper and Sushi Tsunami charged and attacked Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry, who armed themselves in ready to fight. Death Tactic led his colleagues to the entrance while watching the event. Ripper charged and attacked Flash Sentry while Sushi Tsunami deals with Sunset Shimmer.

Ripper swung his knives in attacking at Flash Sentry, who used his pole stick in blocking them swiftly and quickly for few times. As the rock star tried to swing his on psychopath, the latter dodged before swung his in injuring and wounding the former's left thigh, then right shoulder and his right cheek. Ripper kicked Flash Sentry off before stomping his feet on the student's chest for five times. The student quickly pushed the psychopath out. Flash Sentry jumped on Ripper as he gave the latter some serious and hard beats. As Ripper struggled to fight back, he grabbed and stabbed his knife on Flash Sentry's left side of stomach. The rock star groaned in pain as he fell to his back while moving away. The psychopath panted heavily as he slowly get up .

Sushi Tsunami formed her sword-like water as she charged and swung hers at Sunset Shimmer, who dodged and avoided the attacks swiftly and quickly for ten times. Unfortunately, the armless water warrior fired her Hydro Pump on the orange student straight to the walls in drowning the latter. Sunset Shimmer struggled to survive yet she managed to fire her Hyperion Sun Blast at Sushi Tsunami in knocking out. Sushi Tsunami screamed in anger as she jumped and launched her Water Whip in attacking Sunset Shimmer, who dodged while firing her Unicorn Bursts at the armless warrior. For few rounds past in fighting, Sunset Shimmer managed to hit Sushi Tsunami out to the ground but the latter fired her Ice Arrow on the former's shoulder. Sunset Shimmer fell to the ground hard, close to Flash Sentry.

"Sunset, you okay?" Flash Sentry asked in concern.

Sunset Shimmer nodded while grunted painfully, "Yeah. I don't think we can hold it much longer!"

Death Tactic smirked beneath his mask, "It's over now. It's a pity that you both have to be dispose of."

BAM! Death Tactic and his allies looked up as they found the walls crumbled to the ground. It revealed Sideswipe, armed with twin swords. He aimed them at his enemies while stayed close to both Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry.

"I believe these two are coming with me," Sideswipe said firmly while aiming his blades at his enemies, "Follow me, I can be a very ugly bot for you to deal with! So, see ya!"

Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry nodded, "Wouldn't wanna be ya!"

Sideswipe transformed into his silver car mode. Both Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry got into it. The car turned and drove off at once. Death Tactic and his allies watched their enemies escaped.

"We must stop them!" Sushi Tsunami exclaimed in anger.

Removed his mask out, Death Tactic smirked while held his hand up, "Leave them be. We have what we need now. Wouldn't you agree, Dr. Ciel?"

"Yes. Everything has gone according to our plan," The little scientist said as she removed her mask while looking firm and calm, "They have no chance against us now..."


(Human Realm)

Sideswipe was driving away as fast as he can. Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry were resting on the chairs. Wheelie and Brains jumped on them from behind. They hugged Sunset Shimmer passionately.

"You're alright! I was so worried!" Wheelie exclaimed in relief.

"You saved us?" Sunset Shimmer asked in surprise, "Thank you."

"Hey. We're family, aren't we?" Wheelie asked in amusement.

Flash Sentry nodded, "Yeah, we are. Nice one, Wheels."

Brains noticed and took a piece of paper on Sunset Shimmer's pants' pocket, "Hey, what the hell is that?"

Sunset Shimmer took and read it carefully. She gasped in surprise and shock, "We've gotta get back now! The others need to know about it!"


(Equestria)

In the morning on third day, Twilight Sparkle and her friends gathered at the library, where Sunset Shimmer explained of what she and Flash Sentry have been through especially grabbing the crystals from the enemies. Jesuits Omnicron checked and analyzed the crystals through her holographic computers. The ponies waited patiently for the knight to finish her work.

Few hours later, Jesuits Omnicron shut down her screens as she turned and faced Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

"This is indeed the Dark Mystic plans and information. I'm truly impressed by you, human. Well done," Jesuits Omnicron said calmly, "And the council have made their decision - Sunset Shimmer is allow to go home for proving herself to be good and trustworthy human."

"Really?" The ponies asked in surprise.

Jesuits Omnicron nodded, "Affirmative. The council's decision is final. Sunset Shimmer may go home now. And now I must return to my home at once. We must learn of our enemies' plans now. Thank you."

Jesuits Omnicron teleported herself out. Twilight Sparkle and her friends cheered and complimented happily to Sunset Shimmer that she proved to be a worthy human and can finally go home. The orange unicorn smiled in relief and happy of it.

Starlight Glimmer approached Sunset Shimmer as she apologized, "Sunset, I'm sorry." Sunset Shimmer looked confuse and surprise. She continued, "For avoiding and leaving you and Flash captured by Dark Mystic Ponies. I was a total jealous jerk. I was upset because you tried to take my place as Twilight's number one. You learned so fast and Twilight was impressed with you!"

"What? That's ridiculous!" Sunset Shimmer protested in shock, "Starlight, I would never do that especially to my own friends."

"Me? A friend? Did you mean it? You forgive me?"

"Yeah, I do. I maybe the fast learner, but I still got a lot to learn from my teacher and senior. After all, I am human in pony's skin."

Starlight Glimmer giggled a bit, "You know. That is funny."

"Yeah, it sure is," Sunset Shimmer giggled a bit. She turned and found Flash Sentry. She smiled, "You okay?"

Flash Sentry nodded, "Yeah, I am. So, it's time, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I can finally go home. Be a normal human again, without magic."

"And of course, it's safer than here. I think it's better that way."

"But you can visit me, right? The magic mirror is connected to Human Realm, right?"

"Yeah. But I'm not sure when I have the time. I'm Royal Guard to the Crystal Empire. It's gonna be hard for me to visit you."

"Oh. Sorry. That was dumb of me. I can't visit you because I lived at San Francisco, not New York."

"Hey, it's okay." Flash Sentry said calmly as he hugged Sunset Shimmer passionately, "But being with you, I'm happy that we have fun together for three days."

Sunset Shimmer smiled as she hugged him back, "The best of my life in this magical land."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends awed in relief and happy of what they saw. Twilight Sparkle looked upset and concern. Shadow Dragon sighed in concern as he knew her looks.

"There's nothing we can do about it," Shadow Dragon said calmly, "It's her choice."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "I wish I could convince her to stay here. After all, they were both so close to each other."

Shadow Dragon sighed, "I know. But we have to respect it. It's almost time."

"Yeah. I know. I'll go prepare the portal. My friend is coming home soon," Twilight Sparkle said calmly as she approached to the magic mirror. She set it up. She turned to Sunset Shimmer, "The portal is open, Whenever you're ready, Sunset."

Sunset Shimmer turned and looked at the mirror as she realized that it's time to go home now. She departed from hugging with Flash Sentry as she said goodbye to him and all of her friends. She turned and approached to the portal.


(Human Realm)

Sunset Shimmer told to her friends about the mysterious message she received on her pocket. Blazefist, Terrorcreep and Icy decided that they will get the plans and exposed it to the world. She was even informed by Princess Twilight Sparkle that she can finally go home. This means goodbye now.

Sunset Shimmer and her friends including Sideswipe, Wheelie and Brains have gathered at the school's yard. She have two suitcases while holding the bag on her shoulders. Everyone was saddened and upset by her decision. Sunset Shimmer's ready to go home. This means goodbye.

"This is it. I can finally go home now," Sunset Shimmer sighed while looked at her friends and schoolmates, "I guess this is goodbye. I'm gonna miss you all."

"[Pinkie Pie cried] I'm gonna miss you, Sunset! I'm not ready to say goodbye! I'm not! [Fluttershy sobbed] Me too! I don't want you to go home! I just don't want to! [Cutie Mark Crusaders] Please stay here, Sunset! Please! [Rarity] Your deeds will never be forgotten! We promised! [Rainbow Dash] I'm not gonna cry! I'm not gonna cry! [Applejack] We will miss you, Sunset. [Lance Justicestrike] Take care, Sunset. [Twilight Sparkle] I'd never forget of your lessons! [Shadow Dragon] We'll meet again, Sunset. [Sideswipe] I'm gonna miss your reckless driving, kid. You're the best driver I could ask for!"

Wheelie and Brains cried and sobbed as they hugged Sunset Shimmer's legs tightly, "Please, don't go! Please don't go!"

Everyone gave their respects while saying goodbye to Sunset Shimmer. The girl sobbed tearfully in seeing it. She was happy and relief of them to be her friends and family. She's gonna miss them. She turned and looked at Flash Sentry.

"It's been quite a ride?" Flash Sentry asked in amusement.

Sunset Shimmer nodded, "Yeah. It was. But it's totally worth everything I've been through."

"I'm gonna miss you a lot, Sunset," Flash Sentry said unhappily, "And no matter what happens, no one will ever take your place in my heart. You're my first girlfriend I ever had. Thank you for everything."

Sunset Shimmer sighed as she hugged back, "I know. I feel the same way. Thank you for kindness and supports, Flash..."

"I guess it's time."

"Yes, it is. Goodbye, Flash..."

"Goodbye..."

Both Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry departed from hugging. She waved goodbye to her boyfriend and all of her friends, as they replied it back to her. She took her suitcases. She walked towards the pedestal slowly and firmly.

Sunset Shimmer stopped before the pedestal. She was about to touch it but stop and hesitated while looking at her reflection for the moment. She saw the reflection of pony self. She gave in her thoughts about the world she has lived for long time and recalled what she has been through especially her relationship and friendship. She lost her family and never make friends from her former home especially being a bad student but the Human Realm gave what she needed.

A second thought has crossed her mind, Sunset Shimmer turned to her back as she jumped and hugged Flash Sentry. She then kissed his lips passionately, causing him to kiss her back. Everyone was in shock and surprise. The couples departed while looked at each other.

"Sunset? What's up?" Flash Sentry asked in surprise, "Aren't you going home?"

Sunset Shimmer smiled, "I am home, where my real family and friends are. And I'm not leaving it behind!"

"Welcome home, Sunset. And we have a big surprise for you."

"I can't wait to see it. It's good to be home..."

Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer hugged each other passionately and happily. Everyone awed happily in seeing it. Sunset Shimmer took her communicator book out as she has one last thing to do now...


(Equestria)

Nyx turned and looked at Flare Tiger, "So, Flare Tiger, what brings you here? What kind of history demanded you here to help?"

"Yeah. You'd never come here, unless it's emergency." Spike said in agreement.

Lance Justicestrike nodded, "What's your gain?"

Flare Tiger smirked slyly, "Watch and learn, my little friends. You're in full surprises."

Three children looked confuse and surprise of what they just heard. Sunset Shimmer stopped before the magic mirror. She was about to touch it but stop and hesitated while looking at her reflection for the moment. She saw the reflection of human self. She gave in her thoughts about the world she has lived for long time and recalled what she has been through especially her relationship and friendship. She lost her family and never make friends from her former home but Equestria gave what she needed.

A second thought has crossed her mind, Sunset Shimmer turned to her back as she jumped and hugged Flash Sentry. She then kissed his lips passionately, causing him to kiss her back. Everyone was in shock and surprise. The couples departed while looked at each other.

"Sunset? What's up?" Flash Sentry asked in surprise, "Aren't you going home?"

Sunset Shimmer smiled, "I am home, where my real family and friends are. Did I forget to tell you that I was orphan before I joined ISA?"

Flash Sentry chuckled uneasily, "I don't think you did. But welcome home, Sunset."

Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer hugged each other passionately and happily. Everyone awed happily in seeing it. Received the message, Twilight Sparkle checked on her communicator book. She smiled in surprise.

"Well, what do you know?" Twilight Sparkle said in surprise, "My friend has change her mind. She's staying at Human Realm, with her friends. I suspect that human Flare Tiger is behind this."

Shadow Dragon smirked, "Why am I not surprise? Flare Tiger got some ways..."

"This isn't about rescuing Sunset Shimmer, is it?" Lance Justicestrike asked curiously.

Nyx nodded in agreement, "Yeah. This is about helping both Sunset Shimmer realized of where they should belong and who are their families and friends."

Spike smirked, "Typical Flare Tiger."

"You've got that right. Mission Accomplished!" Flare Tiger smiled as she summoned the Time Portal, "Enjoy your present while you're still can. I'll see you soon, guys."

"See ya. 'Granddaughter'." Nyx smiled happily. Flare Tiger giggled in amusement as she entered the portal. Sunset Shimmer looked at Nyx in confusion and surprise. She giggled in amusement, "I'll explain later. But welcome home, Sunset."

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Yes. Welcome home, Sunset Shimmer."

Sunset Shimmer smiled and bowed in respect, "Thank you, your highness. It's good to be home."


(Equestria)

"In the day time, I'm Sunset Shimmer. Just an ordinary girl, with normal life. But something has change me for the better, coz I know where my home and family are now. And I'm happy..."

Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer were sitting down on the benches as they watched and looked at the full moon on the night for the moment. They then looked at each other for the moment. They smiled happily. They leaned and moved closer to each other. Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry then held and kissed each other passionately and gently. They're happy for it now...


(Human Realm)

"In the day time, I'm Sunset Shimmer. Just an ordinary pony, with magical life. But something has change me for the better, coz I know where my home, friends and family are now. And I'm happy..."

Everyone were partying and dancing wildly and happily as they were celebrating for Sunset Shimmer's birthday. Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer were dancing together in slow dance motion happily and passionately while looking at each other for the moment. They leaned and closed to each other. They both gave each other a long passionate and gently kiss. They're happy for it now...


(Dark Mystic Realm)

At Guildenstern's Lab, Dark Curse received the latest report from Swipestrike. He was the least pleasant of the results. He and Swipestrike were looking at Guildenstern, who was encrypting the codes while revealing the information within the screen. Dark Curse smirked darkly yet amusingly.

"Nothing but minor setbacks. We have what we needed for my master plans and projects. Nothing will stand in my way."

Swipestrike nodded, "Sure. I'll make sure our plans will not fail and our enemies will die..."


(Human Realm)

In his private office, Death Tactic was looking at several holographic screens, which consisted of knowledge, information, art and cultures about Equestria. He smiled in amazement and amusement while looking at them. Nezha Vengito entered the room. He approached his Second-in-Command.

"Do you have what you need, old friend?" Nezha Vengito asked.

Death Tactic smiled calmly, "Yes. Yes, I have, Grand General. Project: Royal Knight is secured. Our enemies will fall before our might. Mutants will take its rightful place."

"Excellent..."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry, Dark Mystic Soldier#1
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Kira Tozer: Nyx Midnight
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Latham Gaines: Dark Curse
Josh Keaton: Swipestrike, Dark Mystic Soldier#2
Lars Mikkelsen: Death Tactics

Minor Casts:
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Michelle Cruber: Apple Bloom
Clair Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo
Neil Ross: Guildenstern, Dark Mystic Soldier#3
Tom Kenny: Wheelie
Reno Wilson: Brains
Alec Newman: Ripper
Grey DeLisle: Sushi Tsunami
Jennifer Hale: Flare Tiger

Cameo:
Sean Schemmel: Nezha Vengito
Alyson Greene: Jesuits Omnicron
Tara Sands: Dr. Ciel
James Remar: Sideswipe