• Published 28th Jul 2016
  • 725 Views, 6 Comments

Equestrian Flight 2013 Is Down - BR425xSunset



Equestrian Airlines Flight 2013 is just en route from Baltimare to Vanhoover when a strange force forced the plane to make a water landing at Camp Everfree in the Everfree Forest. Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle must help the passengers.

  • ...
3
 6
 725

Epilogue

Dear Princess Twilight,

I know what being a hero means. An airliner crashed. But saving those passengers was the magic of friendship. And it will be.
Friendship is really the hero if you help.

Sincerely,
Sunset Shimmer

Sunset closed her book, then sighed.

"First, I was a monster, but really became a hero to everyone when that plane crashed," she thought. "I wonder how's Adagio doing."

Up in the sky, a voice can be heard.

"Well, Sunset, ready for revenge?" the voice said to itself. "Because I'm about to seek it."

The voice then laughed evilly with two other voices.

Fin.

Author's Note:

Hope you liked it.

Comments ( 5 )

well then. are meta fics like this even allowed? i suppose they must be, seeing as this is 8 months old.

7945980 Sorry, I had to take it down to revise it.

...I have no idea what Rebecca Shoichet sounds like. Can somebody please give me a link?

7945980 By the way, they even allow the people behind the scenes of MLP to be featured in stories.

Login or register to comment