• Published 28th Jul 2016
  • 724 Views, 6 Comments

Equestrian Flight 2013 Is Down - BR425xSunset



Equestrian Airlines Flight 2013 is just en route from Baltimare to Vanhoover when a strange force forced the plane to make a water landing at Camp Everfree in the Everfree Forest. Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle must help the passengers.

  • ...
3
 6
 724

Camp Everfree / Water Landing

Meanwhile, at Camp Everfree, Twilight Sparkle was relieved that Gaia Everfree was defeated a few days earlier. Sunset Shimmer came up to her.

"Twilight, been a few days since we defeated Gaia Everfree, huh?" said Sunset.

"Yeah, it has," said Twilight. She knows Gaia was responsible for causing her bed to levitate and infecting her friends with her dark magic. But now that the forest goddess was defeated, the camp was at peace.

"Sunset, do you want to hang out with me at the lake?" Twilight asked Sunset.

"Sure, Twilight," said Sunset.

They walked to the lake. There, some kids are rowing on boats while others are eating lunch at the picnic tables. And some are just standing around, chit chatting and stuff.

"Wow, just look at all the people having fun," said Sunset. Then she had a flashback of what happened a few days ago.

(Flashback)

Sunset and Twilight were in their tent. They were talking about the scary legend told by Timber Spruce.

"Wow, that was a scary story," Twilight said.

"It sure is. Maybe some sleep will make us better," said Sunset. Soon, the two snuggled into their beds and went to sleep.

8 hours later, Sunset was the first to be awake. Then Twilight woke up too.
Then Sunset noticed something was wrong. Twilight's bed was floating in the air!

"Uh, Twilight?" asked Sunset.

Twilight noticed her bed floating and screamed. "YEAOWWWWWWW....

(End flashback)

Twilight's scream in Sunset's flashback begins to turn into sounds of jet engines approaching in reality.

"Uh, Sunset, are you alright?" asked Twilight.

"Are you hearing what I'm hearing?" replied Sunset.

"Uhh, yeah," said Twilight. The jet noise begins to get louder and louder than Gaia Everfree's scream of defeat.

"I don't think it's Gaia Everfree. IT'S A PLANE THAT'S ABOUT TO CRASH HERE!" yelled Spike.

Sunset then turned to the lake and saw what happened. Kids were running in panic. Equestrian Flight 2013 flew very low above the lake.

On board Equestrian Flight 2013...

"PREPARE FOR IMPACT!" said Captain Sully.

Rebecca Shoichet braced herself for impact.

The plane then unexpectedly banked left ten degrees. The left wingtip touched the lake first. The the left engine went into the lake and struck a big, strong rock, severing the left wing in the process. Then the nose of the plane hit the lake, causing the 777 to cartwheel through the lake like runaway hay as the tail, horizontal stabilisers, tail cone, and right wing break off. Luckily, the damaged fuselage corrected itself and came to a complete stop without any explosions.

Equestrian Flight 2013 has crashed.

Author's Note:

Uh oh.