• Published 28th Jul 2016
  • 724 Views, 6 Comments

Equestrian Flight 2013 Is Down - BR425xSunset



Equestrian Airlines Flight 2013 is just en route from Baltimare to Vanhoover when a strange force forced the plane to make a water landing at Camp Everfree in the Everfree Forest. Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle must help the passengers.

  • ...
3
 6
 724

Medals From The Airline/ Cause Of Crash Revealed

The three ladies soon surfaced on the lake. Sunset was gasping for air, as so does Rebecca. Twilight and the woman got into the raft, and Sunset used her legs to push the raft towards shore.

When they got to shore, they were met with cheering from the campers and passengers.

"Wow, Sunset, you did it!" exclaimed Flash Sentry.
"Uhh, thanks," said Sunset, blushing.

Soon, vehicles from the Everfree Sheriff, the Canterlot Police and Fire Department, and the Equestrian Aviation Commission arrived at the scene.

"Hurry, find that black box!" said an EAC agent, as he backed up to the lake. From the back of the EAC armored truck burst out a jet ski with EAC on its sides.

When the EAC agents aren't looking, Twilight used her magic to levitate the fuselage back to the surface. Water drained from the exits.

A week later, at City Hall, the head of the airline, the Secretary Of The Aviation Commission, Mayor Mare, the staff and students of Canterlot High, the governor, and the passengers were there. Even Rebecca.

"I would love to say, that on June 24, 2014, an event has happened that would change our lives forever," said The Secretary. "Our investigation revealed that there was a snapped hydraulic line on the plane, which triggered the crash landing. But thanks to the efforts of Captain Sully Sullenshimmer, First Officer Zephyr Skittles, Sunset Shimmer, and Twilight Sparkle, everyone was safe. Let's give them a round of applause."

The four heroes walked on the stage. They were greeted with applause.
After getting their medals, Rebecca called out to Sunset.

"Yes, Mrs. Shoichet?" asked Sunset.

"Sunset, I know that I am your voice," said Rebecca. "But meeting you was good. Can we be friends?"

"Sure," Sunset said. And the duo became friends.