• Published 20th Oct 2016
  • 623 Views, 11 Comments

Trials of a Changeling Queen - CTVulpin



It's hard enough just being a new Queen of the Changelings: teaching the Hive new ways to live, dealing with pony politics and plundervines, staging a musical... Try doing all that while also trying to put the old, hated Queen back on the throne

  • ...
2
 11
 623

Epilogue

“And that’s the story,” Trixie said.

Starlight Glimmer gave her new friend a sideways look. “That was a rough deal, I’ll admit,” she said, “but I don’t get how any of it was Cabbage’s fault. Seems to me she was more a victim of circumstances.”

“I suppose,” Trixie admitted, “but if she hadn’t brushed off Blueblood before he gathered his wits, maybe we could have put a better spin on there being two different Changeling Hives, with Chrysalis leading one of them. Maybe I wouldn’t have to work my tail off in every town trying to convince ponies that there are good ones out there.”

“Is that all you’ve been doing since?” Starlight asked, “Being an… ambassador for the Changelings?” Trixie nodded. “All by yourself?”

“Eh,” Trixie said, “Barnacle Salt’s staying put in Clydesport with his wife Rosie, but they’ve got most of that town thinking good of Cabbage’s group. The main reason I came here to Ponyville is to try and get back in touch with Maggie through her sister. I haven’t heard so much as a word from Harlequin since he ran out, and good riddance.”

“Hm,” Starlight said, nodding. “By the way, Twilight Sparkle assigned me to make a new friend on my own and bring them a dinner with her and Princess Celestia tonight…”

Trixie quirked an eyebrow. “Well,” she said, acting nonchalant, “I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to ask Sparkle for an opinion…”

Comments ( 3 )

Nice way too introduce Starlight Glimmer in your alternate universe. Overall I enjoyed the story. Hmm I wonder if your also going to introduce Thorax and his brother Pharanks. :pinkiesmile:

I really really hope you do a sequel to this one, it's been awesome

Login or register to comment