• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 7,061 Views, 28 Comments

Dragon Sadness - Lord Dico



Spike get's blackmailed, then heartbroken.

  • ...
3
 28
 7,061

Ohhhhh boy

xxxxxxx

"Alright then," Rarity said to herself, working on her last dress order, "I'm finally done."

As she put in the final stitch, she then took the dress in with the others and got it all ready. She then started to make sure it was neat as it could get, and close the box, tape sealed and everything. She then used the magic, that she learned from Twilight, to shrink it down so it was easier to carry in her bag.

"It's a good thing Twilight taught me that spell. It makes the delivery ten times less stressful."

Suddenly, Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie, and Fluttershy came through the doorway in a huge panic.

"Rarity! Listen you have to-"

"Upupup!" Rarity exclaimed, cutting Twilight off, "What's the number one rule about entering the boutique?"

"Rarity, we don't have time for-"

"DO IT."

They all backed up to the mat outside, wiping the dirt off their feet, then going back in.

"That's better," she said, "Continue."

CRAAAASH!

Before any of them could explain anything, they suddenly felt a huge crash up above them, that it had picture frames almost crash to the floor, if Rarity didn't catch them. Everyone was now in deep panic.

"What in Equestria was that?" Rarity exclaimed.

The five of them raced upstairs, arriving at Rarity's room, but once they opened the door, they were speechless. It was a disaster. The curtains were ripped apart; the sewing machine was in pieces; the ceiling had a huge gaping hole in it; the bed completely destroyed; wallpaper ruined; the carpet catching a bit of fire, from the burning, blown-up, balloon basket, covered by the deflated balloon; but what struck Rarity the most, as she walked towards the object she picked up by her magic, was that she saw her dress. The dress that she wore for the Gala, that her friends helped finish for her, was now in a worse condition than it was when she left. As the crusaders got out from under the balloon, along with Rainbowdash, getting out of the rubble that was next to Twilight and the others, and Spike coming out of the basket, right by the crusaders, they saw Rarity in 'that state', and started to back away; Sweetie Belle on the other hand was being terrified the most, since she never saw her sister like this.

"Guys," Twilight started, "I think she's gonna blow."

"SWEETIE BELLE!" Rarity shouted, as she stomped over to the little fillies cowering in fear, "LOOK. AT. WHAT. YOU. AND. YOUR. FRIENDS. DID!"

"It...it..." Sweetie Belle tried to explain, but was too scared.

"It was an accident," Applebloom said, finishing for Sweetie Belle, "We didn't actually expect something like this to happen."

"You think falling from the sky and destroying my room could be considered an ACCIDENT? I mean, LOOK at this place! You are GROUNDED, young lady! You hear me? Two weeks!"

Twilight and the others were jaw-dropped at this. This was the first time that they saw Rarity go this berserk, and at her sister no less. Rarity then turned her attention towards Spike, who had the same scared face as the others.

"Spike, could you escort the others and Sweetie Belle's friends out?" she asked, in a calmer tone, "I've got some cleaning to get done now."

"Uh...sure, Rarity," Spike said, still kind of nervous.

As he and the others started to exit the room, he couldn't help but feel the need to help Rarity clean up, or at least ask the crusaders to see if there's anything they could do to make it up to her. But with how angry he saw her, he thinks he should keep a bit away.

"Man, she was FURIOUS," Twilight said, closing the door as Spike passed it, "I've never seen her that angry before."

"I did," Pinkie said, smiling.

"What? When?"

"At the gala, when the princess's nephew humiliated her."

Twilight's eyes then widened, then remembering Rarity talking about how much of a royal pain Prince Blueblood was, and started remembering the events that night.

xxxxxxx