• Published 27th May 2016
  • 1,025 Views, 15 Comments

The Mystics History - JusSonic



The story behind the Mystic Ponies is revealed.

  • ...
9
 15
 1,025

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4: Rise of Seekcurse

[Enter Three Kingdoms Theme Song]

Twilight Sparkle and her friends screamed wildly as they entered into the Book of Ages. As they landed on the ground, they came across the Ancient Land of Ma. They all entered it as they're ready to face it. They witnessed the land was in turmoil as Imperial Court argued with each other while civil war broke out between peasants, rebels, imperials, warriors, nobles, warlords, ministers and even the Emperor.

Stallion: Through the storm,
Through the darkness,
The once peaceful kingdom
Lost its Love and Harmony
Turn into grief despair

Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper prayed and bowed down before the altar as they make a vow of sworn brotherhood. They joined up with various brave and compassion warriors in journeying across the land to help troubled ponies.

Azure Phoenix stood on the Imperial Palace's entrance as he held his sword up high proudly as his Imperial Phoenix Army. His army cheered wildly and proudly. They all went from territory to territory for conquest and control of the land.

Claw Tiger smiled proudly as he led his Tiger Warriors to deal with rebels. As he was dying, Claw Tiger passed the sword to his eldest son, Brave Tiger. Brave Tiger led his warriors in reclaiming Wuhu River for his clan. As he died, he passed to Courage Tiger as the new Leader of Kingdom.

Stallion: The destiny is now yours
To change its course and fate.
Heaven and Earth chose you to fulfill its purpose

Virtue Dragon helped ponies as well as showing kindness and compassion. His warriors of Western Dragon Kingdom fought bravely and determinedly to defend the innocent.

Stallion: A hero with benevolent heart
Desires a land of virtue.

Azure Phoenix recruited more of warriors and strategists under his banner. He led the Imperial Phoenix Kingdom army across the land for conquest and world domination of empire.

Stallion: A hero with great ambition
Desired a land of power and talents

Courage Tiger was in great doubt and pain about his past. Nevertheless, he stood proudly on Water Tiger military naval ship, along with others. He was leading them to defend his home.

Stallion: A hero with courageous fangs
Desired a land of unity.

Three kingdoms marched into the battlefield as they all charged into it as they began battled with each other fiercely and firmly.

Stallion: Pray its Terror Ends,
Hope the Peace Returns

Twilight Sparkle and her friends witnessed the holographic form of history records about the heroes and villains from Qin Dynasty Era into the Three Kingdoms Era. They were amazed and shocked, but sometimes angered and upset while others - pained and despair.

Stallion & Chorus: Oh, Great Warriors of the Heaven
Save us from the Demon God's Hell
May you guide us to Paradise Land
Where no blood shall ever shed again

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero stood before Royal Sisters. Both sides held each other hooves for the moment before the princesses disappeared from sights, including Han Zero. Azure Phoenix slowly turned and faced his two biggest rivals - Virtue Dragon and Courage Tiger. Three Rulers held anc crossed each other's their swords up proudly. It created the magical aura forms of Greenish Dragon, Bluish Phoenix and Crimson Tiger stood up and roared wildly as the mightiest warriors in Land of Ma!

Stallion & Chorus: Whenever we're in grave danger,
You braved to bring us home
Your deeds will not be Forgotten
Your Tale becomes Legend

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Mystic History

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Rise of Seekcurse

"Seekcurse..." Narrator narrated, "The Emperor's most trusted and favorite eunuch he ever has since the dawn of Qin Dynasty, and the responsible of bringing downfall to his own kingdom. Not only that, he too bring a dangerous task and destruction to Three Kingdoms in the future. However, the past selves of their allies have no knowledge of him and his existence. Therefore, the Qin Kingdom is safe from harm. But there is one pony who believed in his existence..."

At the historical record hall, Icky Cook continued searching through scrolls and bamboos in search for Seekcurse during his free time and midnight. He muttered and chatted in annoyance and disappointed about unable to find him.

"His name is Icky Cook - one of the Emperor's eunuch and its current head for both cook and securities. Ever since the strangers told and warned him and his friends of the catastrophe, he's been obsessed in finding and searching for Seekcurse. Believing that the mysterious eunuch would one day help him gain not only power but also respect and support from both the Emperor and the kingdom as the most trustworthy leader in the kingdom..."

"Nothing! Where is he?!" Icky Cook exclaimed in anger and disappointment, "No matter. I will find him! With his help, I'll be the best and better than he is. And I'll make sure that he won't destroy Qin without the fight! Yeah! Count on that!"

---------------------------------------------

A year later...

At the guest's room, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were eating and enjoying their foods calmly and happily while listening to the Narrator's narration.

"Okay, we get that Seekcurse was born here," Rainbow Dash muttered while chewing her noodles, "But what I don't get is why doesn't anypony around here never heard of him before?"

Rarity nodded, "It's quite strange and mysterious. He was the Emperor's favorite eunuch. He should be here or at least bumped into him."

"Either way, I'm just happy that I don't need to see him in pony again," Fluttershy said in relief.

Pinkie Pie huffed, "He's a party popper."

"You know what's strange? Why would Icky Cook be bothered about him?" Spike said in concern.

Nyx nodded, "I've noticed. Is he obsessed in finding that monster? I mean he's gonna destroy his home and kingdom. Shouldn't he and others be lucky that jerk doesn't exist?"

"Beats me. All I know is that we don't have to see him again," Applejack said in annoyance, "If he does show his faces, I would be happy to give him some bucking kick!"

"Don't you guys find something fishy?" Phobos asked in concern. Everyone turned and looked at him. He asked, "Does Icky Cook looks like Seekcurse? Coz he does looks like one."

"Let's not judge on someone else, Phobos. We can't be sure if they're both are the same pony," Twilight Sparkle said in concern, "Though they both looked so much a like."

Ben Valorheart sighed, "Well, we just have to be careful. We do not want to lose our heads."

Everyone chatted and commented in agreement.

Spike hummed in concern, "So, what's next?"

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "Maybe we should keep our eyes sharp on the situation. I have the bad feeling that the worse is about to happen. I have the feeling that Seekcurse is closer than we think..."

Her friends chatted and commented in agreement about her concerns and Seekcurse never appeared...

---------------------------------------------

Seven Months Later...

Icky Cook was at his office, working and writing down on both documents and historical records. He muttered in upset and angry about his unable to find and search on Seekcurse. It's pointless for him to continue his search as he has lots of important business to deal with.

"Okay, let's get down to business, shall we?" Icky Cook said in annoyance and disappointment, "It's not like there's anything important to deal with."

The eunuch nodded as he held and read a scroll, "As you wish, my lord. I shall begin to call the official's name and contribution to the dynasty. Crystallized Fabric from Governor Magix of Mt. Gigantic. Honey Jars from Lord Arc Tan of Pork Manor. Lord Seekcurse from Dragon's Desert presents the 1,000-years-old ginger. And-!"

"Wait! Did you just said Lord Seekcurse?!" Icky Cook asked in shock and concern as he looked at his eunuch. The eunuch nodded in concern. Icky Cook called him as he wanted to look at the scroll. He looked at t carefully as he gasped in shock, "What in the name of Qin?! He does exist! Where is he?!"

"He's at the Imperial Hall now."

"Call him here now. I would like to speak with him personally."

The eunuch nodded and left the place at once. Icky Cook squealed happily and wildly.

"I can't believe it! I actually found him! My search is over!" Icky Cook exclaimed happily, "I'll be the hero! No! I've gotta make him as the Emperor's Advisor! Or better - I'll make him as my second-in-command. So that, I can keep an eye on him. This is gonna be fun!"

The eunuch returned to the office as he bowed in respect, "Lord Seekcurse from Dragon's Desert has arrived!"

Icky Cook turned and faced the pony he wants to meet - a skinny orange Flim's Body Base-like worn the black ancient Chinese robe and hat. For strange reason, he's smiling and laughed like he has a Down Syndrome system in him.

"Uh... Did not expect this. Was he supposed to be this?" Icky Cook said in concern, "Are you Seekcurse?"

Seekcurse chuckled, "Yup-yup!"

"Okay... Not what I expected about you, not even what the Westerners told me about. But nevertheless, looks can be deceiving. And I believe that you have special gift. So, have you ever thought about working at the Imperial Palace?"

"Uh... Yup-yup!"

"Splendid! I may not know much about you, but my guts tell me that you'll do great things, with me around. And rest assure, I won't let bad things happen to you!"

"Yup-Yup!"

"You don't talk much, do you?"

"Poor... Talking... Yup-yup!"

"I understand. It maybe difficult for you to talk with Head of all Eunuchs. But luckily, I can handle the situation. Lord Bullseye will accept it since he trusted me of both cook and security. So, whatever you do, don't say anything, unless I say so. Understand?"

"Yup-yup!"

Icky Cook smiled, "Good! Let's go! Time to give the present to the lord."

Icky Cook guided and led Seekcurse to the Head of Eunuchs' office while bringing the '1,000 years old ginger' as well.

---------------------------------------------

Han Zero, Twilight Sparkle and her friends ran through the hallway of Imperial Palace's rooms. They heading straight to the room.

"I can't believe it! Seekcurse do exist here!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed in concern, "This is so not good! Who knows what kind of plans he may cooped up with."

Applejack nodded, "No doubt he will cause some troubles here."

"I can't believe that stupid Icky Cook actually allow him here!" Rarity exclaimed in concern, "What was he thinking?!"

Han Zero sighed, "I don't know. But we'd better stop him before he gets himself into trouble."

They all arrived at the office. And just before they could entered, the door was opened by the black Big McIntosh's body base but very fat worn the eunuch's robe Lord Bullseye, Icky Cook and Seekcurse.

"Big Mac? No! It can't be him!" Applejack said in concern.

Rainbow Dash cleared her throat, "AJ. This is the past, not present. So, it's not Big McIntosh."

"Oh! General! I didn't expect you come here!" Lord Bullseye commented in amazement and amusement, "Well, either way, I would like to take a break after some talk. I should inspect about this ginger. Sounds good and tasty. The Emperor can't wait to try it on."

Lord Bullseye headed off while leaving Icky Cook and Seekcurse behind with Han Zero and his friends. They then turned and looked at Icky Cook and Seekcurse.

"Is something wrong?" Icky Cook asked in concern.

"Well, duh! What part of don't find or let Seekcurse live don't you get?!" Pinkie Pie demanded.

Fluttershy nodded, "He's dangerous and scary too."

"Yeah! And he's..." Applejack got interrupted while looking at Seekcurse, "That's Seekcurse? He looks more like... Flim."

Spike corrected, "Technically, that's somepony else who looked like Flim. But he's weird and strange too."

"Yes! And he has some promising skills for the Qin Dynasty," Icky Cook said happily, "And don't worry. Leave everything to me."

Han Zero hummed in concern, "I'm still against the idea. Twilight Sparkle and her friends warned us about him and his capabilities especially Qin Dynasty's downfall. We can't have him here."

Icky Cook scoffed, "Rest assure, everything will be fine. I got this. Now excuse me, my pupil need my mentoring. Believe in me, everything will be fine."

Seekcurse chuckled a bit, "Yup-yup!"

Icky Cook and Seekcurse headed off at once. Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked concern and worry.

"I've got bad feeling about this," Spike said in concern.

Nyx nodded, "I don't think that's really Seekcurse. He's too skinny, shy and weirder than the real Film..."

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "True. But we should keep an eye on the event, just in case. And we need to do more research about him. Something doesn't make sense around here especially the Seekcurse we knew since our Friendship Problems at Three Kingdoms."

"She's right. I think we're missing something. We should check more about this," Ben Valorheart suggested.

Everyone chatted and nodded in agreement about their friend's concerns. They headed off and returned to Han Zero's home for some research about Seekcurse or another pony they never seen before...

---------------------------------------------

At Han Zero's house, three days later...

Twilight Sparkle and her friends were doing some research on 'Seekcurse' and his history at the library. They find it too suspicious and surprising. The 'Seekcurse' they met today - weirder and stranger too. As they did tons of research, they found plenty about him. Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero entered the room to check on them.

"How's the progress?" Han Zero asked.

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "Tons of them. And who knew that a shy and weird pony like him could cause a lot of damages?"

"Well, there's various type of shyness. And you could never tell of how nice or nasty they really are," Fluttershy said in concern. She sighed, "I don't like my opposites. That was nasty."

Applejack huffed, "Well, either way, he did tons of messy at his home - corruption, bribery and scandal on the ponies."

"Well, he deserved to be in prison for good!" Rarity exclaimed in anger and annoyance.

"Oh. He will," Wolverine Thrust said firmly, "He committed too many crimes against both the Emperor and the Qin Dynasty, especially the ginger he stolen from the village."

Han Zero nodded, "And it turns out that this ginger has terrible effects - eat too much of it will cause an asphyxiation to the pony. And the Head of All Eunuchs died of heat."

"Oh. That is not good!" Pinkie Pie said in concern.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "That's what Icky Cook get for bringing that troublemaker to the Imperial! He caused one pony dead now. And I'd say he died at once."

"That's the plan. He will be executed by noon," Wolverine Thrust said firmly, "With him gone for good, our kingdom is safe, thanks to you all."

Spike sighed, "That's a good news. Then, the future is safe."

"But what happen to the rest? We might never seen our other friends again in the future," Nyx said in concern.

Twilight Sparkle patted Nyx, "Don't worry, Nyx. It'll be fine. I promise."

Ben Valorheart nodded, "As history goes along, we'll make sure that others became Mystic Ponies. So, what's next?"

"We should check on Icky Cook. And he's not very happy too after Lord Bullseye's being killed," Han Zero said in concern.

Rarity sighed, "I just hope he's okay."

"Uh. Does anypony even realize that the Icky Cook looks like Seekcurse," Phobos asked in annoyance. Everyone glared at him. He groaned, "Seriously?! No one?!"

---------------------------------------------

Han Zero and Wolverine Thrust led Twilight Sparkle and her friends to Icky Cook's house. They all found him sitting and looking down in shame, upset and disappointment. He muttered in upset about Seekcurse executed

Wolverine Thrust sighed, "Seekcurse is dead."

"Icky, are you alright?" Han Zero asked.

Icky Cook groaned as he looked at Han Zero, "No, Han. I'm not okay! I wasn't trying to make him as bad guy, I'm trying to make him good guy! I warned Lord Bullseye of ginger! But I'd never thought that idiot took it whole. two days ago! And because of that, Seekcurse got himself executed! Now, I have no purpose!"

Spike groaned, "Was he like that?"

Rainbow Dash groaned, "And I thought Rarity is dramtic."

"Yeah," Applejack said in annoyance, "I think it's so unnecessary."

Rarity ignored her friends' comments as she approached and comforted Icky Cook, "Please, understand this. It's for the best that he wasn't made as part of government."

"It is very dangerous for you and others," Fluttershy said in concern.

Pinkie Pie nodded, "Yeah! We should celebrate that Seekcurse is never gonna destroy your kingdom! It's the best day ever!"

"That is not helping!" Icky Cook screamed in annoyance.

"We didn't mean to make you upset, Mr. Icky!" Nyx pleaded in concern.

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "I know you're not happy but this is for the good of your home and friends. Didn't you think of that?"

"She's right. This is for the best that Seekcurse doesn't exist," Ben Valorheart added.

Han Zero nodded, "I have to agree with them about this."

Icky Cook sighed, "I guess you're right."

"Emperor's Messenger has arrived!" The announcer called.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends turned to three eunuchs approaching to them. They all bowed down to the eunuchs.

"By the Emperor's decree," The Eunuch Messenger exclaimed firmly, "Eunuch Icky Cook, your service to the empire has the right to earn the Emperor's favorite and satisfaction, and henceforth, you are to be promoted at once! Not only that, you also will gain the new name. According to your beckground, you came from the south kingdom - Serpenterra Kingdom. It means the sly yet loyal servant to its kingdom at end and bring poisonous death to the traitors and deserters - Seekcurse!"

Everyone gasped in shock and concern of what they just heard, and even Icky Cook himself. They all looked at him. They couldn't believe in their own eyes.

"HA! I told you!" Phobos exclaimed in concern.

Nyx gulped, "For the first time, you're really right about this..."

"I don't believe it..." Rarity said in concern, "He was right in front of us from the start!"

"No way..." Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie said in shock.

"Lord Seekcurse, please accept the Imperial Edict," The Eunuch Messenger said calmly. Icky Cook or Seekcurse yelped as he quickly get up and took the edict. He smiled, "Congratulation, Lord Seekcurse. The Emperor appreciated both your efforts and service. And please, use this name from now on."

Seekcurse sighed happily, "I understand. Thank you..."

Eunuch Messenger smiled and nodded as he and his guards turned and left the area at once. Seekcurse squealed and laughed happily as he looked through his edict. Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero were stunned and shocked of it.

"This isn't good," Fluttershy said in concern and worry.

Spike gulped in concern, "What are we gonna do now? The future is gonna be the same."

Ben Valorheart nodded, "I don't know. But he's Han's best friend. We can't attack him. It's not good and unfair."

"Equestria, we have the problem..." Twilight Sparkle said in concern and worry.

---------------------------------------------

At the night time, Icky Cook or now known as Seekcurse invited his friends to celebrate his promotion of being Head of Eunuchs. Seekcurse happily eating his food and drinking wine. Han Zero and Wolverine Thrust reluctantly joined his party. Twilight Sparkle and her friends remained silent.

"Hoo boy, this doesn't look good." Rainbow mumbles in concern to her friends.

"I know. I cannot believe what we're seeing." Ben mumbles, nodding in agreement.

"Makes me glad Starlight isn't here to see this." Twilight sighs, relieved that her student is nowhere here at the moment to see the one who once tried to kill her and destroy time here now.

Seekcurse clears his throat as he spoke, "My friends! Please! Enjoy the feast and drinks! It's the perfect celebration of me being the Head of Eunuchs! Not only that, I was and am Seekcurse! Isn't it amazing?!"

Han Zero hummed in concern, "Seekcurse, aren't you worry? Don't you remember the warning Twilight Sparkle and her friends gave us?"

Wolverine Thrust nodded as he explains, "If you truly are the one who will bring the downfall to our kingdoms, Qin will be destroyed."

"Huh? Oh, gimme a break! Just because I became Seekcurse, doesn't mean I'm the bad guy." Seekcurse protests, insisting otherwise. "You're not gonna hurt me. After all, we're all friends. Come, drink! Drink till we're drunk!"

Seekcurse squealed happily as he continued drinking his wine, along with Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero. Twilight Sparkle and her friends remained silent while watching three ponies continued drinking their wines nonstop. And at the same time, he muttered and mumbled about getting more power and taking revenge.

As Seekcurse demanded for drink while pouring a wine into Han's cup, the general screamed in anger as he pushed the eunuch off.

"Han! Stop!" Wolverine Thrust screams out in alarm.

"No drinks! I've had enough of it! Why can't you open your eyes?!" Han demands sternly to Seekcurse, much to his confusion.

"What do you mean?!" Seekcurse demands more than he asked. What are his friends on about?

"You know what I'm talking about! This isn't about getting power or better position! This is about our kingdom! And it's about you! They prophesied that you will destroy our emperor, kingdom and all of the effort we have put through! Ponies will suffered another war! But all you can think about is power and climbing to the top of pyramid!"

"Han? What are you-?"

"Han, that's enough!" Wolverine Thrust exclaims to Han Zero in concern.

Han Zero hissed in anger, "Do you have any idea of what I'm gonna lose?" Seekcurse looks dumbfounded, he still got no idea! "I'm gonna lose my best friend into becoming Seekcurse! A monster destined to destroy the kingdom - our home!"

"Well, someone here got it." Applejack said, shaking her head with a sigh.

"Indeed, if we can stop one nasty event..." Rarity remarks with a slow nod. If they could stop Seekcurse from rising....

Seekcurse remained silent while looking at Han Zero and Wolverine Thrust. He spoke up quietly, "Our home? What has they done for me?! What they did when I asked for help?! They bullied me, tortured me, insulted me and the worse they did to me - they tried to kill me!"

"What?!" Most of the present ones exclaims in surprise and confusion.

"Is he serious?" Phobos ask dumbstruck.

Seekcurse doesn't seem to hear the others as he gave out his explanation, "If not for you or Lord Bullseye, I wouldn't have made this far. Since I became a eunuch, I worked very hard and intelligently to climb up the pyramid, step-by-step. I promised myself that I will reach the top and became the most powerful and important figure among the Emperor's government! And now I am! I AM SEEKCURSE - the Emperor's trusted and favorite eunuch!"

"Aww, how sad." Fluttershy said with a slow nod.

"Wow, we may be a bit wrong about him." Pinkie said in concern.

"Yeah, right!" Rainbow remarks with a scoff. "More like a dumb excuse."

Twilight Sparkle and Ben nodded, giving suspicious glares at Seekcurse. They find that so-called excuse to be....suspicious.

Seekcurse sobbed tearfully, "I've reach the top. I've finally fulfill my dreams! I've finally did it. I will never ever let anyone bully me again..."

Han Zero sighed, feeling bad for what he said, "I'm sorry. Really. I understand what you've been through."

"But becoming Seekcurse is not helping you to become a better pony but a monster. Are you willing to go through it?" Wolverine Thrust ask his friends seriously. Will he go through that mess just to become a monster?

Seekcurse sternly spoke, "Yes, I am. But are you gonna stand in my way for revenge?"

"You know we have to. To prevent the prophecy, you must be stopped from doing wrong things!" Han Zero said seriously. If he and Wolverine Thrust must go against Seekcurse from destroying the dynasty, then so be it.

"I agreed. We can't let you do this. I'm sorry." Wolverine Thrust said in agreement. He hates to do this, but what other choice must be made?

"Then, I'm sorry to hear it. But I'm gonna do what is right for the kingdom. I will not become a monster as the Westerners prophesied about me." Seekcurse said in dismissal. The newcomers looks at him in disbelief. Is he serious?

"I hope you're right, my old friend." Han Zero said with a nod. Hopefully Seekcurse can be stopped before he can destroy everything.

"Not what my senses told me." Pinkie mumbles, shaking a bit.

"And I thought Chrysalis imprisoning us was anti-climatic," Twilight said grimly to her friends, recalling what happened during the incident when Starlight and her group saved everyone from Chrysalis.

-----------------------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends arrived at the guest's room. They were all upset and concern of what has happen especially learning the darkest truth about Icky Cook was really Seekcurse.

"I cannot believe this. This must be...the....worst...possible...thing ever!" Rarity groans, feeling like fainting but Applejack caught her in time.

"Whoa, no need to faint here." Applejack said seriously to her friend.

"Does that narrator knew about this?" Ben ask in concern, suspecting that the narrator knew about this.

Twilight Sparkle looks up as she angrily demands, "Narrator! Did you know about this?! If you do, then why didn't you tell us about it?!"

"Yeah, let us in, voice in the sky!" Pinkie exclaims. The others make the same similar demands to the narrator.

"If I were to tell you the truth, the allies you have met in the present and future will never be there again. Without them, would you all able to learn anything or even solve their friendship problem especially the foundation of Dragon Strike Force."

"Well, yes, he does have a point...even if that point is a bit mean." Fluttershy sighs a bit.

"But even so, couldn't you let us in on it sooner?" Rainbow demands impatiently to the narrator.

"Right, give us a chance to make some counter measures." Spike remarks in agreement, crossing his arms while frowning.

"Forgive me for not telling you the truth, my friends. As the Narrator, I'm not allow you anything as the story and history unfold itself. Whether you like it or not, this is history. And you cannot change of what happen before, it happens now. I warned you before."

Spike sighed, "I guess he's right about that."

"Right, like it or no, we can't do anything about it." Rarity sighs, twirling her mane a bit.

"Looks like we may have to let it pass." Twilight groans in sadness. It's insane that all of this will happen and the heroes can't do a thing to stop it!

"What's next? Are Han and Seekcurse friends?" Nyx ask the narrator, wondering if she would like the answer. And she doesn't.

"As time passes, their friendship slowly turned into dust. And now the rise of your enemy..."

-------------------

"Seekcurse, formerly known as Icky Cook, has accepted his new destiny - Head of all Eunuchs and the Emperor's trust and favorite. With all eunuchs, spies and bounty hunters under his command, he to plot his personal gains and hatred revenge."

Seekcurse gathered eunuchs, bounty hunters and spies in his office. He ordered them in dealing with his torturers and tormentors from past at once. With the word given, they headed off and deal with his bullies - some slaves and soldiers who bullied him before.

"Through deception and manipulation on the government and the peasants, he has gained more power, trusts and favoritism from the emperor and government but the military officers especially Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero."

Seekcurse fooled the Emperor and ministers in believing and trusting him of what he did was right for the kingdom - collecting more taxes from the eunuchs and dealing with some rebels. The military officers remained firm and vigilante of Seekcurse's tricks and deception.

"Due to warned by the westerners' prophecy, they remained vigilante and alerted of the eunuch's tricks. This forced Seekcurse to take an extreme measure in dealing with competition and threats before he could gain more power."

Received the news about military officers and their attempt, Seekcurse groaned in anger as he has no choice but to get rid of his competition before they could become a problem to him.

-----------------------

Seekcurse arrived at the Prime Minister's Office, where he found Excel Con was writing down on documentaries and administration scrolls.

"Hello, Prime Minister." Seekcurse spoke, getting Excel Con's attention.

"Oh! Seekcurse. What brings you here, my friend?" Excel Con ask his old friend curiously. What brings Seekcurse up here?

"Nothing much. Just here to talk with my friend. We need to talk about the problem."

"Really? What would that be?"

"We need to deal with the military officers." Seekcurse said seriously. This concerns Excel Con. Does Seekcurse have any problems?

"Oh? What of it?" Excel Con ask Seekcurse seriously.

"They're interfering my plans to protect the kingdom! And they must be dealt with before they could cause damages so much. Have they not realize that violence will never solve the problem?"

"True. But the Emperor and Crown Prince trusted them more than us, I'm afraid."

Seekcurse smirked as he continues, "Maybe. But not if we diminish his first son first, as well as demoting all the loyal generals to the Emperor."

"Hmm... How do you propose of this?" Excel Con ask curiously. Does Seekcurse have any ideas on how to do this task at hoof?

"First thing first, we need an heir that will agree to our plans and ideas. And his name is Spoiled Runt."

"I don't know. That boy barely put any effort."

"That's the whole point. With him under our command, he will listen to us more than military officers. This will help us gain more power and influence on government and kingdom. Why? No one is not even close to him." Seekcurse said with a secret cruel chuckle. The colt Spoiled Runt will be the perfect puppet for him to control. And no pony will ever realize it until it's too late.

Excel Con scratches his chin with a hoof. He spoke up, "Intriguing idea, eunuch. But I wasn't sure if it's work or not. The Emperor is expecting his sons to live up to him. And we both know that Spoiled Runt is incapable of it."

"Don't worry. I've got this."

---------------------------------------------

In the Emperor's Quarter Room, Emperor Qin Wang Di sighed calmly as he was reading his administration scrolls while muttered in annoyance about the problem. Seekcurse entered the scene as he bowed in respect.

"All Hail to the Emperor," Seekcurse greeted.

Emperor Qin Wang Di looked up, "Oh, Seekcurse. It's just you. What brings you here?"

"Permission to speak of my mind and propose the idea, your majesty!"

"Very well, proceed. What concerns you, Seekcurse?"

"What is your point-of-view on Spoiled Runt?"

"Grr... Hopeless, useless and pathetic brat with no ambition or desire at all. I have no plan to make him as my heir if he does not take his studies serious enough. Let alone to have him handle the states affair."

"I see. What of Crown Prince Shine and Mild Goody? He seems... fitful to be ruler?"

"True. But I don't always agree with his methods especially changing our ways of strict and firm authority into compassionate ways. I find it... pathetic. It's the symbol of weakness. And I despise it a lot. And for Mild, he's still too young to rule the Land of Ma."

"Yes. This is not the way of Qin Dynasty. He's not fit to rule it."

"But he is my son and heir to the throne. And the law said that the eldest and oldest one must be the one to inherit it. I cannot ignore it."

"True. But what if..." Seekcurse hummed calmly and happily as he whispered to Emperor Qin Wang Di, "What if we test the abilities of Shine and Spoiled Runt to see who is fit to become your heir? I believe it's perfect, my dear lord."

Emperor Qin Wang Di turned and glared at Seekcurse, "I don't know. It sounds like a waste of time and effort."

"Would you rather have your son to rule the land with weakness?"

"Hmm... You've made the point. Very well, Seekcurse. If Spoiled Runt did something better, I would like to see it for myself. Can you handle it?"

Seekcurse smirked, "Yes, I can. Excel Con also support it."

Emperor Qin Wang Di sighed, "Very well. When can you start this?"

"Now..."

---------------------------------------------

On the next day...

Twilight Sparkle and her friends were walking across the Imperial City of Ma Lou Yang. They were all chatting in concern with each other about Seekcurse's latest scheme and his alliance with Excel Con. They grew in concern and worry as they need to stop and prevent Seekcurse from rising and gaining more power and influence.

"I know we shouldn't interfere the history," Ben Valorheart said in concern and worry, "But we can't let Seekcurse live until he arrived in our future. He could do more damages..."

Rainbow Dash hummed in concern, "I'm with Ben. I'd say we deal with him at once."

"I for once agree with you both." Rarity sighed in concern.

Fluttershy hissed, "But wouldn't that put our future in danger especially our Mystic friends?"

"As much as I want to pick a fight with Seekcurse," Applejack said in concern, "I have to agree with Fluttershy about this."

"This is so unfair!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed in upset, "There's gotta be a way for us to deal with this mess especially stopping Seekcurse becoming our future's problem!"

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "I wish I knew. I wish I knew, everypony. All we can do is watch and make sure that everything has to be exactly what history has recalled."

"I hate it." Nyx said in upset.

Spike sighed, "Me too, Nyx. Me too."

Phobos gasped, "Look, something bad is happening!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked up as they found some riots at Prince Shine's Resident. They all gasped in shock and worry as they ran towards it and checked on the situation. They found Noble Guild, Cruez and some of military officers and ministers were fighting and arguing with each other. Azure Phoenix and Claw Tiger were calming the situation down at once.

Prince Shine, Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero entered the scene from east while Prince Spoiled Runt, Excel Con and Seekcurse arrived from the west. They were all in shock and concern of the scene.

"That's enough!" Wolverine Thrust exclaimed in anger. The ponies stopped their riot at once as they turned and looked at him. He demanded, "What is the meaning of this?!"

Excel Con nodded calmly and firmly, "Indeed. Why do you fight among yourselves?!"

Noble Guild groaned as he turned and glared at Cruez, "General! Cruez betrayed us! He chose those unworthy ministers especially that ungrateful and worthless spoiled brat!"

"You're the one who talks!" Cruez scoffed in annoyance as he pushed the Griffon, "At least, I don't have to work for the sake of peasants! They're nothing but rats, slaves and fresh meats for the kingdom! All I want is riches and mares for me! This side is perfect!"

"Vile mutt! You dare insulted the nobility?!"

"Yeah! Got pride in it? And you're willing doing this for peasants?! Puh-lease! You want riches than others!"

"That maybe true! But I put my honor and loyalty first before selfish desires like you! At least, I have a pride in it! You scoundrel sly mutt!"

"Weakling chicken wings!"

"Big fat doggie!"

"Runaway chicken!"

Noble Guild groaned, "I will not stand and let you insults my name for longer!"

"Bring it on, chicken!" Cruez exclaimed in anger.

Noble Guild and Cruez screamed in anger as they charged in and jumped on each other. They both punched on each other fiercely and wildly. Military Officers and Ministers quickly get in as they struggled pulling Noble Guild and Cruez back at once.

"That is enough! Both of you!" Wolverine Thrust exclaimed in anger as he glared at Noble Guild and Cruez, "There is no point to fighting! If anypony wants to leave Shine's cause, he may! But we do not fight among ourselves! We are the ponies of Ma, not enemies! Do not forget that! Understand?!"

Excel Con nodded in agreement, "The General is correct. We are improving the kingdom, not creating another chaos! So, if I were you, stop this madness and return to your post now!"

Noble Guild and Cruez huffed in annoyance as they turned and walked away. The Noble Griffon returned to Prince Shine's resident while the fat Diamond Dog headed towards Prince Spoiled Runt's side.

With the argument has been settled, Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero turned and glared at Excel Con and Seekcurse. Both Prince Shine and Prince Spoiled Runt remained silent in watching the event.

"You purposely did it," Han Zero snarled in anger. Seekcurse remained silent while pretended to be dumbfounded. He groaned, "You wanna get ride of Prince Shine and his cause, so no one can interfere your plans, isn't it?"

Seekcurse hummed, "Now why would I do that?"

"You won't get away with this, Seekcurse. You know I'm still gonna stop you from this!"

"Fool! I'm trying to improve the kingdom! Kindness and compassionate aren't going to make things better. It only weaken our home! And we cannot accept it!"

"You're wrong! It gives us strength and hope! We will end the chaos without using brutal force or bribery! And what you're doing is increase your power and influence, not for the kingdom! I can assure you of that, Seekcurse!"

"Is that so? Nopony cares about it. It's everypony for themselves. You should know that, old friend."

"I don't think so," Han Zero snarled, "And I'm gonna make sure you won't succeed it."

Seekcurse smirked, "We'll see about that. And I'm gonna win it for Prince Spoiled Runt."

Wolverine Thrust glared at Excel Con, "I thought you're smarter than this, Excel Con. Perhaps, you're even more foolish than I realized!"

"Maybe. But I trust Seekcurse's judgment and choice," Excel Con said calmly, "You and I know this cause is not fit for the kingdom."

"Perhaps. But I'm willing to try it for the ponies. Sacrificing innocent ponies will not be tolerated."

"And didn't you abandon them once?"

"I did. But Prince Shine and Virtue Dragon change my mind to make a better world for our home. You can bet on it, Prime Minister."

"We shall see, Grand General."

Prince Shine hummed as he glared at Prince Spoiled Runt, "I thought you're not interested in politics, little brother."

"I'm not," Spoiled Runt admitted, "But if this is the only to get my father off from my back. And getting his approval and proud of me. I will be please to do it."

"You won't have the chance against me and my cause."

"Think again. Father doesn't like it."

"He will! And I'm gonna prove it."

"May the prince win, right?"

Prince Shine nodded firmly, "Yes."

"Good enough for me too, big brother," Prince Spoiled Runt.

Prince Shine and his supporters glared at Prince Spoiled Runt and his, who glared back at them. Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked worry and concern of it.

"Once the friends turned into enemies. And the Battle of the Heritage is about to begin..."

"This is about to get ugly, right?" Phobos asked in concern.

Nyx gulped, "Yeah, it is..."

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:

Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Baby Strikespell
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Chris Sanders: Phobos
Michael McConnohie: Narrator
Alessandro Juliani: Han Zero
Brian Drummond: Wolverine Thrust, Excel Con
Brian Dobson: Seekcurse

Minor Casts:

Sam Vincent: Seekcurse (Magistrate)
Peter New: Lord Bullseye
Mark Oliver: Emperor Qin Wang Di
Richard Epcar: Cruez, Eunuch
Christopher Corey Smith: Noble Guild
Vincent Tong: Prince Shine
Nicole Oliver: Prince Spoiled Runt

Next Chapter - Battle of the Heritage: Prince Shine and Prince Spoiled Runt were on the heat of battle - gaining their father's approval, favor and heritage of the throne. Wolverine Thrust, Han Zero and military officers sided with eldest while Excel Con, Seekcurse and ministers sided with the younger one. Who will the Emperor's favor? What happen if Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and even William Siblings got trapped in crossfire? Will Twilight Sparkle and her friends intervene and stopped Seekcurse from rising?

1. This chapter is inspired by 'The Myth (TV Series)' Episode 23.

PreviousChapters Next