• Published 27th May 2016
  • 1,025 Views, 15 Comments

The Mystics History - JusSonic



The story behind the Mystic Ponies is revealed.

  • ...
9
 15
 1,025

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: The Little Tiger Conqueror

[Enter Three Kingdoms Theme Song]

Twilight Sparkle and her friends screamed wildly as they entered into the Book of Ages. As they landed on the ground, they came across the Ancient Land of Ma. They all entered it as they're ready to face it. They witnessed the land was in turmoil as Imperial Court argued with each other while civil war broke out between peasants, rebels, imperials, warriors, nobles, warlords, ministers and even the Emperor.

Stallion: Through the storm,
Through the darkness,
The once peaceful kingdom
Lost its Love and Harmony
Turn into grief despair

Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper prayed and bowed down before the altar as they make a vow of sworn brotherhood. They joined up with various brave and compassion warriors in journeying across the land to help troubled ponies.

Azure Phoenix stood on the Imperial Palace's entrance as he held his sword up high proudly as his Imperial Phoenix Army. His army cheered wildly and proudly. They all went from territory to territory for conquest and control of the land.

Claw Tiger smiled proudly as he led his Tiger Warriors to deal with rebels. As he was dying, Claw Tiger passed the sword to his eldest son, Brave Tiger. Brave Tiger led his warriors in reclaiming Wuhu River for his clan. As he died, he passed to Courage Tiger as the new Leader of Kingdom.

Stallion: The destiny is now yours
To change its course and fate.
Heaven and Earth chose you to fulfill its purpose

Virtue Dragon helped ponies as well as showing kindness and compassion. His warriors of Western Dragon Kingdom fought bravely and determinedly to defend the innocent.

Stallion: A hero with benevolent heart
Desires a land of virtue.

Azure Phoenix recruited more of warriors and strategists under his banner. He led the Imperial Phoenix Kingdom army across the land for conquest and world domination of empire.

Stallion: A hero with great ambition
Desired a land of power and talents

Courage Tiger was in great doubt and pain about his past. Nevertheless, he stood proudly on Water Tiger military naval ship, along with others. He was leading them to defend his home.

Stallion: A hero with courageous fangs
Desired a land of unity.

Three kingdoms marched into the battlefield as they all charged into it as they began battled with each other fiercely and firmly.

Stallion: Pray its Terror Ends,
Hope the Peace Returns

Twilight Sparkle and her friends witnessed the holographic form of history records about the heroes and villains from Qin Dynasty Era into the Three Kingdoms Era. They were amazed and shocked, but sometimes angered and upset while others - pained and despair.

Stallion & Chorus: Oh, Great Warriors of the Heaven
Save us from the Demon God's Hell
May you guide us to Paradise Land
Where no blood shall ever shed again

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero stood before Royal Sisters. Both sides held each other hooves for the moment before the princesses disappeared from sights, including Han Zero. Azure Phoenix slowly turned and faced his two biggest rivals - Virtue Dragon and Courage Tiger. Three Rulers held anc crossed each other's their swords up proudly. It created the magical aura forms of Greenish Dragon, Bluish Phoenix and Crimson Tiger stood up and roared wildly as the mightiest warriors in Land of Ma!

Stallion & Chorus: Whenever we're in grave danger,
You braved to bring us home
Your deeds will not be Forgotten
Your Tale becomes Legend

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Mystic History


Written by JusSonic and Power Master

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 13: The Little Tiger Conqueror

"8 years has passed since the death of Claw Tiger," Narrator narrated, "Brave Tiger is now serving under Greed Broke as retainer and general, for the protection and refuge of his family and friends. "

For 8 years have passed, Brave Tiger and his Tiger Clan were serving and working together under Greed Broke, who instructed and gave order to them about what he wanted especially dealing with the enemies.

"However, the griffon warlord did so because he feared of young tiger warrior's ambition and skills would grow to match those of his father's. And so, he kept Brave Tiger close, but this only to stifle young warrior's potential."

Greed Broke sent his spies while receiving some reports from them if Brave Tiger is up to his tricks or not. And at the same time, he prayed and hoped that he would finally get the Imperial Seal

"Claw Tiger has given his life to protect his family and his friends. Brave Tiger was inspired but felt guilty and haunted by his father's death. However, in his heart, he must do something to redeem and honor his father by retaking his homeland. But how? What can he do?"

Brave Tiger was alone in his bed chamber, questioned himself about honoring his father especially he was haunted for not helping him in time. He thought, what can he do and how will he achieve his mission...

--------------------------------------------

Summer, 158 A.E.,

Twilight Sparkle and her friends arrived at Greed Broke's land - Ocean Province. They then entered the Tiger Clan's residents, where they found many soldiers were chatting with each other, eating food and even working jobs than being soldiers. However, they found many soldiers were unhappy, sad and homesick. They can tell that the Tiger Clan wants to go home and doesn't want to stay here for too long.

"Poor them... They must be homesick for 8 years," Rarity said in concern, "I wish there must be something we can help them."

"We can, Rarity. It's time to tell Brave Tiger to lead and fight back," Rainbow Dash said confidently, "He's been cooping in Greed Broke's home for too long! And I'd say let the tiger go loose!"

"But how? Greed Broke won't allow him to go out freely," Fluttershy said in concern.

Applejack hummed in concern, "Yeah. It's not like you can scare him off. Lots of Griffon Guards are guarding him and making sure no one comes too close to him again."

Rainbow Dash groaned in defeat, "Good point. I really want to help Aqua and her family."

"I'm pretty sure that Brave Tiger has the answers," Twilight Sparkle said calmly, "But we need to restore his spirit and make him realized that his father's death is not his fault."

"And how are we going to do that?" Spike asked amusingly.

Pinkie Pie scoffed, "It's not like we can do another song for him, like we did with Captain Celaeno."

Nyx giggled, "Yeah. I like that song a lot!"

"That's the idea, Pinkie," Twilight Sparkle said amusingly. Her friends were in surprise and shock of what she has said. She smiled as she turned to Rainbow Dash, "And you're the pony to do it. It's time to bring awesome song for them."

"Cool!" Rainbow Dash cheered. She yelped in realization, "But won't we get into troubles again? Last time, it didn't go so well and got our bird pirates into troubles. Especially that time make you to..."

"Rainbow Dash. Just drop it. I hold nothing against that now," Twilight Sparkle said calmly, "And besides, this is the past, not present. And not to mention, we're at Land of Ma, not Equestria."

"Hmm... She has the point again. We don't have to worry about Tempest or Storm King either," Ben Valorheart said in agreement.

"So, that means I can use my secret weapon?" Rainbow Dash asked amusingly. Twilight Sparkle nodded. She cheered, "Oh yeah! Now we're talking!"

Phobos scoffed, "This ought to be good..."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends continued marching straight to Brave Tiger's camp. They then found a group of familiar ponies waiting outside. Courage Tiger was chatting with Anchor about Brave Tiger and homeland. Apollo Python was training both Tigress and a grown mare Aquastroke to improve and sharpen their skills.

As Twilight Sparkle and her friends approached the main camp, the Tiger Clan stopped their activities while turned to them.

"Coach, you're back!" Aquastroke cheered as she charged and gave Rainbow Dash a tight hug. She squealed happily, "I miss you so much!"

Rainbow Dash groaned in pain, "Thanks, kiddo. But seriously, do you mind?"

Aquastroke yelped as she relaxed her hoof and let go Rainbow Dash, "Sorry!"

"Woohoo," Tigress cheered wildly and happily, "The gang is back together!"

"It's so good to see you again, old friends," Courage Tiger said.

"Yeah, so are we," Rainbow Dash said in relief, "So, how's everything here? Hope that greedy griffon isn't up to his tricks again."

"No, he hasn't. He's been tighten the leash of us. He's hoping that we gave up the seal. Fat chance..." Anchor said firmly and proudly, "Well, either way, we're okay. But homesick as well."

Apollo Python sighed, "Our lord, however, isn't fine. He's still feel guilty about his father. We keep telling him that it's not his fault."

"Poor him..." Fluttershy said in concern.

"He shouldn't be hard on himself. There was nothing we could do," Rarity said calmly.

Tigress sighed, "We've been telling him that. I wish there was something we can do."

Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash looked at each other before giving a smirk. They turned to their friends, who nodded and smiled proudly. They turned and looked at the Tiger Siblings, "Don't worry. We've got this."

Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash marched into Brave Tiger's camp as they're going to have a chat while leaving the rest behind. Ben Valorheart and his friends split up as they were setting up an event that will help and restore the spirit of tigers. All they can do is wait and hope that Brave Tiger finally got his spirit back.

Suddenly, a white unicorn pony with long brown mane and short tail worn the crimson Chinese Armor and cape, his cutie mark is a naval ship and tsunami arrived at the camp. He was marching straight to the camp.

Both Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash found Brave Tiger, who has a goatee on his chin, bending his knee before the portrait and sword his father on his right. He was looking at them sadly. The young warrior hasn't gotten over his guilt.

"I hope we're not disturbing you," Twilight Sparkle said calmly.

Brave Tiger turned and found Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash stood on the entrance. He smiled sadly, "Hey, guys. Been a while, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, it has," Rainbow Dash said amusingly. She cleared her throat, "Look, Brave. This isn't your fault. It's my fault as well. I'm the one, who was supposed to find and get Unalaq before he gets your dad. Don't be hard on yourself, kay?"

"It is, Rainbow Dash," Brave Tiger said in shame before looked at his father's memento, "And not just my father, my homeland. I let it slipped and conquered by those jerks! If I hadn't been so coward in the first place, we wouldn't be in this place. I let everyone down especially my father."

Twilight Sparkle sighed while nodded, "I know what it feels for failing everyone and losing home. But that doesn't mean it's over. You still have family and friends."

"Yeah. Don't you think it's time to go and take your home back?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Brave Tiger remained silent. Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash remained in silent while thinking of a way to snap him out.

"They're right. You shouldn't let that guilt get to your head now," A gentle yet firm voice spoke. Three of them turned and found a familiar unicorn stood before them. He smiled, "In fact, if you wish to redeem your mistakes and honor your father, then this is the time, old friend."

"Riverstrike?" Brave Tiger asked in surprise

Riverstrike smiled, "It's been a while. And I've been searching for you, hoping you're alright and alive. And I'm glad I found you at last."

Brave Tiger smiled as he approached and gave a warm hug to Riverstrike, who returned it to him. Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash smiled happily of seeing it. Friends till the end...

As both stallions departed from hugging, Riverstrike continued, "My lord, the time of hesitating and guilt tripping is over. The time of action is now. You must now lead us home and retake what belongs to us. The soldiers, friends and family of Tiger Clan are standing besides you."

"Riverstrike..." Brave Tiger said in shock and surprise. He hummed, "But... What if I can't? What if I fail again? I'm not like my father. He's always knows what to do and what's important. He always put his family first before others. I wish he was here."

"My lord, you are not your father. You are your own pony - a young warrior, who will do whatever it takes to help and protect his family and friends, and even his challengers. And more importantly, he always held an important belief - 'family comes first, not glory'."

"Huh... I guess I did."

Riverstrike smiled while bowed down,"My Lord, I, no, all of us will follow you till the end. You are our leader now, no matter how dangerous the path is."

"And more importantly, don't do it for yourself," Twilight Sparkle said calmly and firmly while bowed down , "Do it for your family and friends. They all now look up to you."

Brave Tiger was surprised and shocked by Riverstrike and Twilight Sparkle's words. Rainbow Dash pulled and dragged him out of the camp. Both of them came out as well. They all faced at the Tiger Clan. Twilight Sparkle nodded firmly, which signaled others to be in positions - Ben Valorheart and his friends were near to the drums and musical instruments to ready to play the song.

"You have choices, Brave Tiger. So, either be a pony, who keeps feeling sorry for everything," Rainbow Dash said firmly as she flew and brought a pair of tonfa and armors before Brave Tiger. She continued, "Be awesome again! Do it for your dad! Do it for them! Show them that tigers are back!"

"I believe that is cue of song?" Riverstrike asked amusingly.

Unsure of how Riverstrike knows, Twilight Sparkle smiled and signaled, "Hit it, Rainbow Dash!"

As Rainbow Dash was singing, she approached and sang to them about everything they knew is gone. Most of the soldiers looked down in sad, disappointed and upset. The Tiger Clan remained silent and looked away in shame.

Rainbow Dash: I know the world can get you down
Things don't work out quite the way that you thought
Feeling like all your best days are done
Your fears and doubts are all you've got

Rainbow Dash turned and faced to Brave Tiger. She marched towards him while encouraging and lifting his soldiers, family and friends from being down and be awesome. Brave Tiger was a bit of touched and impressed by her song.

Rainbow Dash: But there's a light shining deep inside
Beneath those fears and doubts, so just squash 'em
And let it shine for all the world to see
That it is time, yeah, time to be awesome

As signal has been given, Ben Valorheart and his friends began beating the drums firmly and passionately while singing in chorus style. The Tiger Clan was surprised and shocked by it. Inspired and amazed by the song, Aquastroke joined in by stomping her hooves on the ground. She wasn't the only pony as her family and soldiers joined in as well. And lastly, Courage Tiger joined as well.

Main Casts: Ah, ah, ah-ah, awesome!
It's time to be so awesome!
Ah, ah, ah-ah, awesome!
It's time to be so awesome!

Though he was impressed by the song, Brave Tiger was heartache and shamed as he turned and looked at his father's mementos again, still feeling guilty and shame of his past.

Brave Tiger: You've no idea how hard it's been

Main Cast: It's time to be awesome!

Brave Tiger: The guilt and shame I've been forced to bear

Rainbow Dash came and insisted Brave Tiger to lead the Tiger Clan as they needed him more than he needed them especially honoring his father. Touched and inspired by Rainbow Dash and his Tiger Clan's loyalty and devotion to him, he grabbed and worn his armors while armed his tonfa.

Rainbow Dash: Don't let them rob you of who you are
Be awesome, it's all up to you

Brave Tiger: I feel the light stirring deep inside
It's like a tale still yet to be told

All: It's time to be awesome!

Brave Tiger turned and faced to his ponies. He armed and held his tonfa up high, causing his ponies to went wild while stomping very hard and fierce.

Rainbow Dash and Brave Tiger: And now it's time to break the shackles free
And start living like the brave and the bold!

Seeing Brave Tiger is back on his hooves, the Tiger Clan grabbed and donned their crimson Tiger Armors while armed with their swords and spears. They all cheered and cried out loud in Chinese Words - 'Victory! Long Live, Brave Tiger! Hail to Tiger Clan!' They also bang their shields, swords and spears firmly and proudly for few times.

All: It's time to be awesome!
Let loose, be true, so awesome!
It's time to be awesome!
Go big, be you, so awesome!

And each Tiger Clan Officers showed off their skills and abilities. Anchor laughed wildly and happily as he showed off his navy skills on ships. Riverstrike proudly exclaimed about Tiger Clan's wisdom and courage to overcome anything. Apollo Python helped and treated the injuries while showing off the spoils of wars. Courage Tiger, Tigress and Aquastroke held Brave Tiger up and sang wildly and happily.

Anchor laughed: We used to sail our ships through the rampaging river

Riverstrike: Using our wisdom and courage to overcome the odds

Apollo Python: We hunted the bandits and defend the lives

Brave Tiger, Courage Tiger, Tigress and Aquastroke: Fighting together as united as family

The Tiger Siblings put Brave Tiger as the oldest warrior moved and charge to the front. Everyone followed him at once. They all headed to the gate, where they looked at the shining sun. Brave Tiger smirked as he turned to his comrades and family.

All: We see that light filling up our skies

Rainbow Dash: So, do it for Claw Tiger and take back your home

All: 'Cause it's the time to fight for our fearless leader's honor

Brave Tiger: Hey, wild tigers, it's time to be awesome!

Everyone have their moments and fun time together. Anchor, Apollo Python and Applejack were lifting the heaviest rocks up. Rainbow Dash challenged both Tigress and Aquastroke to the fight. Riverstrike told his newly friends about his strategies and friendship with Brave Tiger. Rarity gave the sword to Courage Tiger to fight and support his brother's. Ben Valorheart and Twilight Sparkle bowed down before Brave Tiger as he became a fierce leader.

All: Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

The Tiger Clan continued cheering and celebrating of having Brave Tiger's spirit lifted up and became the very pony they once knew, especially becoming their newly leader.

"Come, wild tigers! It's time to take back our home," Brave Tiger ordered firmly, "This is for my father!"

Everyone cheered wildly and happily to hear it, including Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

"Way to go, Rainbow Dash," Twilight Sparkle cheered, "You helped the Tiger Clan! You did it!"

"No, Twi. We did it together." Rainbow Dash smirked proudly while looking at Twilight Sparkle, "And plus, you finally smile for my song."

Twilight Sparkle scoffed, "True. That time was different."

"Either way, nice work, you two!" Applejack cheered, "The Tiger Clan is gonna go home!"

"I'm glad you're yourself, old friend," Riverstrike said in relief and happy, "And you are ready to take your father's place."

"Yeah, I am..." Brave Tiger smiled, "Thanks to you and our Awesome Tiger Guardian Rainbow Dash! I need to honor her for everything."

"After we get our home back first?" Riverstrike asked amusingly. Brave Tiger nodded firmly and proudly. He smiled, "One more time? Encore?"

"Hell, yeah!" Brave Tiger cheered, "One more time! To war!"

Brave Tiger and his Tiger Clan cheered wildly and proudly as they sang the song one last time.

All: We see that light filling up our skies

Rainbow Dash: So, show them what you tigers are made of!

All: 'Cause it's the time to unleash our fury and fangs

Brave Tiger: For my father, it's time to be awesome!

Rainbow Dash cheered, "Woohoo! Time for the finishing touch!"

As Rainbow Dash flew up to the sky, her friend cheered 'Rainbooms' for few times. The Tiger Clan joined in, even though they don't know about it. And thus, Rainbow Dash unleashed the perfect explosion powers of Sonic Rainboom. Everyone cheered wildly and happily.

Unknown to them, Blazefist witnessed everything from the tree's top trunk, near to Tiger Clan's Camp. He shown concern and fear of what he just saw. He quickly write down on his scroll. He passed and attached it to his falcon pet - Zuko by its talon with message holder. The falcon flew off back to Xuchang Province.

Blazefist hissed while looking at the scene, "This isn't good. Lord Azure was right. They're really threat to us. I've gotta get Twilight by our sides. I just need to think..."

"While he has no troops, Brave Tiger did have the support of his family and friends." Narrator narrated, "Determined to carry on the will of his father, Brave Tiger made a decision."

--------------------------------------------

"And so, he decided to trade the Imperial Seal to Greed Broke. In return, he would receive the freedom and small regiment of troops."

Brave Tiger and his allies confronted Greed Broke at his palace, where he revealed and traded the Imperial Seal to the greedy griffon, and in return, they get freedom and some troops by 3,000 Soldiers to go and retake their home.

"Brave Tiger joined up with his childhood friend - the brilliant Riverstrike, and together they set out for Wuhu River. It was the place that still contained the memories of his late father. And in the way, the fire of Tiger Clan's ambition were passed down to a new generation. Now 'It's Time To Be Awesome!'"

Brave Tiger and his braved and determined Tiger Clan, were now marching and heading to Wuhu River, to fight the enemies and retake their home back from them.

--------------------------------------------

For seven days have passed, Brave Tiger and his Tiger Clan have arrived at the Wuhu River's small hills. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were among them as well. They saw the cities and villages in ruins. They also could hear some screams and shouts of villages, and even some laughter and cheers of their enemies and bandits from there as well. Wuhu River was indeed a bad shape.

"We're home, father." Brave Tiger said calmly. He sighed as he looked at the sky, "It's good to be back. We were right to give up the Imperial Seal."

"Are you sure that's the correct decision?" Rarity asked in concern.

"The seal means nothing by itself," Riverstrike said calmly, "Authority does not reside in a symbol. It comes with power. So, we need to prove our strength. To reclaim our land. And such, I will follow you, wherever you go"

Brave Tiger nodded, "Yes... Let's do it, everyone."

Rainbow Dash cheered, "It's time to be awesome!"

The Tiger Clan cheered and gave a loud battle cry. They all charged into battlefield to save Wuhu River from the bandits and corrupted leaders. Blazefist came out from the forest while watching the battlefield. He covered his muzzle with his red scarf while worn his grayish casual Chinese Coat-like. He nudged his Dragon Steed as he rode off to the battlefield while hoping to get and talk with Twilight Sparkle about the offer to join Azure Phoenix...

--------------------------------------------



After finishing the front units, the Tiger Clan set the camps up. The Tiger Soldiers were sharpening and readied their weapons for battlefield. Inside the main camp, They were all discussing and making a plan to conquer and reclaimed their land back.

Riverstrike explains the plan, "If we were to reclaim the Wuhu River, we must split our forces into three to engage them. And as such, Courage Tiger will remain at the main camp to guard it. Lady Tigress, General Anchor and I will lead the secondary unit to attack south; once the south is conquered by my force, Brave Tiger will lead the rest to invade on northern part. Once we conquered all the territories, we'll meet up at our enemy commander's base. And that's where we finish them off for good!"

Apollo Python hummed, "That's indeed interesting plan, Lord Riverstrike. This will surely help us to cover everything up."

"Good enough for me." Brave Tiger said in agreement.

Ben Valorheart however spoke his own opinion, "Ah... Are you sure it's good idea to leave Courage Tiger alone to defend the camp? What if he can't? What if he can't handle the problem alone?"

"Right, I mean, what if the enemy ended up being too much for him?" Nyx ask in concern that even Courage Tiger may not be able to do the task.

"Right, shouldn't we be concerned about this?" Spike asked in agreement as well.

Rarity hummed, "Ben does have the point. Courage Tiger isn't a warrior type. No offense."

"None taken," Courage Tiger said. Even he admits that he isn't a warrior type.

Riverstrike smiled as he answers, "That is true, Lady Rarity. However, I already recruited someone to help and protect our lord."

"Who would that be?" TIgress asked Riverstrike curiously. Who does he have in mind?

Riverstrike cleared his throat while answering, "Everyone, meet Courage Tiger's new bodyguard - Scarblade."

Everyone turned to the camp entrance. As the curtain moved a bit, A black scarred Earth Pony with torn and wounded wings worn the darker black with red highlights pattern and his Cutie Mark is Scar Symbol with Katana. Everyone awed in surprise and amazement.

Scarblade bowed humbly as he spoke, "I am honored to serve..."

"Wow, this guy looks cool." Nyx said to the others in amusement.

"Yes, despite how he looks, Scarblade looks like the warrior type." Twilight comments in agreement.

"He's indeed perfect bodyguard for Courage Tiger." Rarity giggled. She turns to Riverstrike to add, "I hope you don't mind that I would like to stay behind to help Courage."

"Me too; I don't like fighting." Fluttershy said quickly. She wanted to avoid any fighting as possible.

"I wanna stay. Somepony need to look after Rarity. You might never know when there's danger." Spike said with a slight chuckle. Some of the others rolled their eyes and chuckled. They knew he would do this.

"I'd better stay here too! You know look after something!" Phobos exclaims quickly.

Nyx sighed, "Why am I not surprise? I'll stay as well. To make sure these guys don't cause the troubles."

Applejack sighed, "I should stay as well. Somepony need to look after them."

"Okay, I understand." Twilight said with a nod of understanding. At least Courage will have all the help he will need here.

Brave Tiger smirked while exclaiming, "Looks like its settle! Let's get the job done!"

Riverstrike smiled while agreeing, "Indeed. It is time! And more importantly, be weary of Hammerod. He's a warrior, who must not be underestimated."

"Got it, Riverstrike; everyone, to battle!"

The Tiger Clan gave a loud battle cry as they all charged into the battlefield. They're all now engaged and battled with the enemies fiercely and determinedly.

Brave Tiger, Apollo Python and Aquastrokeled the main force, along with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie on northern part of Wuhu River; Riverstrike led Anchor and Tigress to the southern part, along with Twilight Sparkle and Ben Valorheart. Courage Tiger and Scarblade remained behind with the rest of their friends.

And unknown to anyone; Blazefist, still in disguise, followed Twilight Sparkle to the south. He hoped that he has the chance to talk and convince her to join his lord's side than letting friendship getting in her way.

-------------------

Riverstrike was leading his army to the south while engaging and invading enemy's castles. And at the same time, they also rescued some innocent ponies from bandits and corrupted soldiers.

Riverstrike not only used his sword to fight, but also his fire magic in blasting and defeating both archers and soldiers down. Anchor used his giant anchor-like club in knocking and defeating them. Tigress used her Chakram in attacking her enemies off one-by-one while firing her arrows at them from distant or castle walls. Twilight Sparkle and Ben Valorheart helped them as well.

Two weeks have pass, Riverstrike and his secondary units have arrived at another castle. While armed and readied to strike their enemies, the secondary unit remained standing by and firm for odd reason. It's as if the commander is expecting something happen or someone to come out from the castle.

Tigress groaned, "What are we waiting for? Let's strike now when we have the chance!"

Anchor in agreement added, "Yeah! The enemies have no chance against us."

"That's exactly what I hope for." Riverstrike suddenly spoke. Everyone looked at him, they wanted to know what he's on about. "As you can see, we have defeated most of our enemies and conquered both garrisons and territories especially rescuing peasants. The enemies are beginning to have doubts and second thoughts of surrendering to us."

"Will that work?" Ben asked in thought.

"Let's find out. The door is opening." Twilight said. She's right; the door up head is now opening up.

The door has been opened. It revealed a cerulean middle-aged Earth Pony with short mustache, black mane in his bun-shape with a Crimson cap-like to cover his top and worn a glasses; his cutie mark is a glasses, books and graduated hat. The Earth Pony bowed humbled before Riverstrike and his army.

The Earth pony spoke up, "My name is Sam LaMauche. We've been expecting you, Commander Riverstrike."

Riverstrike smiled as he spoke, "And I'm glad you have accepted my invitation, LaMauche. More importantly, will others agree to surrender as well?"

Sam LaMauche smiled, answering, "Indeed. Just as you instructed, more good officers and politicians agreed to surrender and join us. And also, I have found a stallion named Wiserton. He specialized with politics and government affairs."

Riverstrike smiled, this is turning out better as he thought. The pony spoke up, "Excellent. Where is he now?"

Sam LaMauche smiled as he led Riverstrike and others into the castle, where peasants and surrendered officers bowed humbly before them. They were all heading straight to the government's office.

Arriving inside the office, Riverstrike and his allies met up with Wiserton - The old unicorn pony with white long goatee and short mustache dressed in his crimson Grand Advisor robe and ancient advisor's hat.

"Wiserton, I presume?" Riverstrike ask, getting the pony's attention.

Wiserton smiles as he shakes hooves with Riverstrike. After letting go, he speak, "Command Riverstrike, it is an honor to meet you. We've been waiting for you and your lord for a long time. We were so worried that Wuhu River would be destroyed."

"Our lord has resolved and will do what he must to help and save our homeland."

Wiserston smiled as he continues, "I'm glad to hear it. We all lived to serve to our rightful ruler. I will do my best to convince others to surrender and join us."

"Good to hear. I'm glad you're on our side." Riverstrike said with a chuckle.

"Hopefully, you do well in fighting as well, Weaselton." Tigress added. And of course, the Earth Pony groans at that.

Wiserton groaned, "It's Wiserton, not Weaselton."

"'Weaselton', huh," Ben asked his girlfriend with a chuckle. "Remind you of something, Twiley?"

Twilight smiled, rolling her eyes as she answers, "This could be fun if we mess up his name....but not too much like in 'Frozen'."

----------

Two weeks later, Brave Tiger and his main force were attacking on northern part of Wuhu River. Brave Tiger used his Tonfa in striking down his enemies. Apollo Python swung his spear at his enemies. Aquastroke teamed up with Rainbow Dash as they both used their Tiger Claws and Nunchuck in taking their enemies down. Pinkie Pie was playfully playing tag with them, making the enemy troops exhausted and tired. The Tiger Soldiers were engaging and battling the enemies fiercely and determinedly.

A messenger came to Brave Tiger from the back. As the messenger reported, the leader of Tiger Clan smirked proudly.

"Alright; Riverstrike pull us through! We'll get our home in no time!" Brave Tiger announces in determination.

"Oh yeah, I cannot wait!" Rainbow exclaims eagerly.

"And it's about time Jus added this post. He was busy enough as it is!" Pinkie exclaims happily. As usual, Rainbow chose to ignore her random comment.

BOOM! Brave Tiger and his allies looked up as they found a warriors, who has defeated the Tiger Warriors with twin giant armored rods. He was the crimson Pegasus worn the heavy crimson armor and falcon's helmet, his cutie mark is a falcon and twin rods.

Rainbow Dash gasped, "It's him."

"Wow... Who is that?" Aquastroke ask Rainbow curiously. The Pegasus pony seemed to have known this newcomer.

Apollo Python nodded as he spoke up, "He's indeed a mighty warrior."

"Awesome. Now that's the warrior worth fighting for!" Brave Tiger exclaims. He is impressed by this fighter's fighting skills and the whatnot.

The newcomer pounds his own chest as he announces, "My name is Hammerod! I challenge Brave Tiger for the sake of Wuhu River!"

Brave Tiger smirked as he jumped and landed in front of Hammerod. He armed and readied his tonfa.

"I am the one you're looking for. I accept your challenge! I hope you're ready for this, Hammerod. I won't go down easily." Brave Tiger boasts in determination. If it's a fight Hammerod's wanted, then he shall get it.

Hammerod narrowed his determined eyes as he exclaims, "Neither will I!"

Brave Tiger and Hammerod roared wildly as they both charged and engaged the duel fiercely and determinedly. They both have their weapons clashed for the moment. They departed and swung theirs at each other by attacking and blocking for few times. Both sides of their soldiers cheered wildly for their champions to win the fight.

Brave Tiger jumped and slammed his right tonfa but blocked and kicked off by Hammerod. The warrior charged and slammed his giant armored rods at the Tiger Clan's Leader, who quickly and swiftly dodged the attacks and moving away from it for ten times until he kicked his right back leg before swung his left on Hammerod's four legs, making him trip to the ground. They both quickly got up at once as they both resumed their attacks again.

Both Brave Tiger and Hammerod have their weapons clashed for the moment. Suddenly, the Tiger Clan's leader gave a headbutt on his challenger's head before tripped him to the ground. Brave Tiger began punching on Hammerod's head for few times, however his last punch got blocked and kicked off. As Brave Tiger recovered from the attack, Hammerod charged in and gave some punches on the young warrior's face for few times.

Hammerrod was about to give another punch on Brave Tiger, who quickly dodged down while kicked him by guts. They both resumed and continued swinging their blades at each other fiercely. Their allies continued cheering wildly and happily for their champions.

Aquastroke cheers on wildly, "Come on, bro! Kick his ass! Show him the Tiger's Way!"

"Yes! You are the proud leader of Tiger Clan! Do no fall!" Apollo Python calls out excitedly.

"Yeah, come on! Kick his flank!" Rainbow cheers on wildly.

"Go, go, Brave Tiger, go!" Pinkie exclaims, waving pom poms around while cheering.

Departed and dropped their weapons from the clash, both Brave Tiger and Hammerod charged and gave each other some fierce punches and kicks for few times. They then gave each other a powerful punch on faces. They both got pushed back before dropped their hooves to the ground. They both panted heavily while looking at each other.

Brave Tiger panted, "Not bad. Not bad for a warrior. And you know it'd be smart enough for you to join us. I heard that your lord didn't treat you well. But here, we're together as family. What do you think?"

Hammerod groaned, "Never. I will not betray my master." Despite being tired, he sighed and picked his weapon up. "Don't think this is over. I will return..."

Hammerod turned and retreated, along with his soldiers. Tiger Clan came and helped Brave Tiger up.

"Hey, you okay?" Aquastroke ask Brave Tiger in concern.

"He didn't hurt you too bad, did he?" Pinkie asked the warrior, hoping that what she said isn't the case.

"I'm fine. This is nothing." Brave Tiger assured everyone as he smirked. "And truthfully, I'm feeling great. That Hammerod... We need to get him on our side."

"My lord, are you certain of this?" Apollo Python ask Brave Tiger skeptically. Hammerod doesn't seem interested as an ally.

Aquastroke smiled otherwise as she explains, "Of course. That guy's tough. And we need one on our side."

"Oh yeah, I agreed!" Rainbow exclaims with a laugh. "With him, no one can stop us!"

"Well, if you say so." Apollo Python said with a nod.

Brave Tiger smirked while continuing, "The next time we meet, I'm gonna pummel him to surrender to me. No way I'm gonna let him off the hook; Everypony, charge!"

The Tiger Clan cheered wildly and happily as they all followed Brave Tiger to the battlefield. They all battled and engaged the enemies fiercely and determinedly.

--------------

At the main camp, Courage Tiger and his rear guard units were defending it until Brave Tiger or Riverstrike signaled them to come and rendezvous with them.

Rarity was putting up the makeup. Fluttershy was checking on ponies' injuries. Applejack was cooking up some food for the soldiers. Spike, Nyx and Phobos were helping them up. However, they couldn't help but looked at both Courage Tiger and Scarblade talking.

"Poor Courage; He seems upset." Fluttershy sighs a bit.

"Yeah, he's more upset than the holiday incident me and Twilight caused." Applejack remarks with agreement, making some of the others looked at her. "Hey, we said we were sorry, a lot of times!"

"Yeah, still, it's a miracle everyone forgotten that." Nyx said with a sigh.

Rarity hummed, "He must be doubting himself that he wasn't strong as his brother."

"You'd think we should talk to him?" Applejack ask Rarity thoughtfully. He could need some cheering up right now.

"No need. Scarblade will comfort him. That scarred pony is his favorite and loyal bodyguard. I'm sure that will blossom their friendship."

"Right, it will help him if someone else does it." Phobos remarked rudely. Spike frowns as he hits him. "What?"

"Dude, not cool," Spike hissed at Phobos.

Courage Tiger sighed, "My brother selected you to be my bodyguard. It shows just how weak he thinks I am. I'm sorry, Scarblade. I'm sure that you rather serve by my brother's side."

Scarblade shook his head as he spoke, "No, my lord."

"Do you really mean that? Surely you're simply saying that for my sake?"

"No, my lord."

Courage Tiger gasped in surprise, "Scarblade, you're really..."

But before anything could get resolve a here, a soldier runs in, yelling, "We're under attacked!"

Courage Tiger and his allies found themselves surrounded and cornered by the large numbers of enemy troops.

"Damn it! This isn't good! My brother entrusted me to protect this place! I will not let him down!" Courage Tiger exclaims in alarm. He can't let anything bad happened, not now! "Scarblade, come with me! We must defend it at all cost!"

Scarblade unsheathed his katana as he roars, "Yes, my lord. I shall fulfill my duty!"

Courage Tiger and his soldiers engaged and battled the large numbers of enemy troops. Applejack punched and kicked them off one-by-one. Rarity and Fluttershy helped and defended each other. Spike and Phobos fended themselves by firing their flames at the enemy troops. Nyx, in her Battle Mode, defend her allies from them as well.

As Courage Tiger engaged and fought fiercely against the enemies, Scarblade stayed close to his lord while swinging and striking his katana at them fiercely.

After a fierce fight against the enemies for one whole day, the enemy troops were forced to escape. This left Tiger Clan cheered wildly and happily.

However, three soldiers came out from the shadows as they charged and attacked Courage Tiger. Luckily, Scarblade came to his lord's aid by using his body as shield against them. He has some scars on left eye and his body was badly injured. Nevertheless, he swung his katana in decapitating his enemies.

Scarblade groaned in pain as he dropped to his hooves. Everyone gasped in shock and concern.

"Scarblade, you okay?!" Nyx yelled out to Scarblade in alarm.

"Are you going into the light, are ya?!" Phobos asked stupidly, causing Spike to hit him, "Ouch, hey!"

"Will you ever stop doing that?!" Spike scowls angrily to his friend.

Courage Tiger approached and helped Scarblade up, speaking in concern, "Scarblade! Are you alright?! You're hurt!"

"Yes, my lord. Your safety... is all matters." Scarblade said with a cringe. He may be hurt, but Courage Tiger's safety is more important than his.

Courage Tiger hissed in shame, "Forgive me... This is all... This is all my fault..."

Scarblade turned and bowed before Courage Tiger as he insists otherwise, "My lord, you are safe. I have fulfilled... my duty..."

"Scarblade…why? How could you say that when you're-?!"

Rarity chose this time to interrupt, "Lord Courage. Before you could have guilt tripping again, you need to understand him. Scarblade has his body shielded you as the sign of dedication to you."

Everyone but Scarblade ask in surprise, "Really?"

"Yes. Scarblade did it not because it's his duty or order from Brave Tiger, but he truly cared for you, Courage. That is the sign of friendship."

"Really," Courage Tiger ask Rarity in surprise. He was under the expression that friendship was pointless and no good in times of war.

Rarity smiles as she asks, "Now, darling, isn't there something else you should say to him?"

"Scarblade... I..." Courage Tiger begins to speak. He is not sure what to say. Scarblade remained silent yet calm and firm of looking at him. Courage Tiger sighed as he built up his courage. "What kind of wine do you like?"

"WHAT," Everybody else but Scarblade yelled out in shock and disbelief. After all that, that's the best he could even ask for?!

"I can't believe it?! A wine; not 'thank you'?! Is this a joke, Courage?!" Rarity groaned. "Aqua was right about her brother. He's indeed a heavy alcoholic drinker..."

"I can bet that is why Rainbow Dash shared similarity with these guys." Applejack remarked dryly, except Rainbow drinks Apple Cider a lot.

"Ih; Come on, seriously?" Phobos ask while rolling his eyes.

"Mother would throw a commotion if someone were to say that in front of her." Nyx said, knowing how annoyed Twilight is with those types of reason.

"Plus, not appropriable," Fluttershy muttered a bit.

Scarblade laughed a bit while smiled, "I like all... wines..."

Courage Tiger smiled as he spoke, "Well then, I think a banquet is in order, once we retake our home." The stallion stood up and held his hoof in front of Scarblade. "This is my way of thanking you."

Scarblade smiled as he held his lord's hoof and got up, speaking, "Thank you, my lord."

Everyone laughed at the scene, making Courage Tiger confused and embarrassed while Scarblade remained silent yet smiled.

"What?" Courage ask confused. What is so darn funny?

Rarity sighed, "Oh, Courage... You and your drinks to say 'thank you'." The white unicorn nevertheless smiled. At least a friendship is formed here. "But you're right. Scarblade deserved a banquet for protecting you. That is indeed sign of friendship."

"Though drinking is an odd way of doing so." Nyx said with a shrug.

"That's how it is in these days." Applejack comments to Nyx. It's true, some ponies uses drinks as a way of friendship and thanking in these days.

Scarblade smiled as he spoke, "Thank you, milady."

Courage Tiger smiled while adding, "I guess it is. I hope you can continue your duty to be my bodyguard and help others as well."

Scarblade smiled, saying, "I am honored... My lord..."

"Hopefully Twilight and the others got good as we did." Fluttershy said to her friends in relief.

"I'm sure they do. It looks like clear sailing from here on in." Rarity boasted happily.

But could she even be right?

-------------



Nearly a month of battling the enemies, both Tiger Clan's Main and Secondary Units have arrived at the city's castle walls. The army were engaging and attacking it. The enemies were fighting back as they determinedly and fiercely defend the walls at all cost.

Anchor and Apollo Python were leading the unit in ramming and breaking through the doors. Riverstrike and Tigress were climbing up the ladders to the top as they're all engaging and battling with the enemy troops. Both Sam LaMauche and Wiserton came from one town to another as they tried to persuade the officials, soldiers and citizens to side with Brave Tiger. Courage Tiger and his allies also have arrived and joined the battlefield since they were being signaled to come and assist them.

One month has passed since their first duel, Brave Tiger and Hammerod were challenging and battling with each other for few times. And each time they dueled, either Brave Tiger won the duel or ended in draw. The young Tiger Warlord let Hammerod escaped. This made the warrior to have second thoughts about him.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends were at the main camp. They were all prepared and readied to move out again to assist their allies again.

"Is everyone ready?" Twilight Sparkle asked her friends. They all nodded firmly. She smiled, "Good, time to move out now."

Rainbow Dash smirked, "Oh yeah! Tiger Clan rule! Time to finish the fight!"

As her friends were exiting the main camp, Twilight Sparkle was the last one to go. Close to the gate, it quickly shut at once, surprising both her and her friends on both sides.

"What the?! Hey! What's the big idea?!" Pinkie Pie demanded in anger.

"Twilight, what happen?!" Applejack demanded as she knocked the gate, "Twi, open the gate!"

"Yeah, let us in dear," Rarity said in concern.

Twilight Sparkle's voice grunted and shouted, "I'm trying! Something jammed it!"

Ben snarled in concern, "We'll find a way in." He turned to Rainbow Dash, "Rainbow, Rarity, get some help. The rest of us will try to get through this gate!"

Rainbow Dash and Rarity nodded firmly as they turned and headed off at once to find and get some help. Ben and his team were finding a way to open the gate and get inside. They have to help and save Twilight Sparkle from whoever the intruder is.

--------------------------------------------

Trapped inside the main camp, Twilight Sparkle used her levitation spell of pulling or pushing the gate. However, it won't budge for some reason. Nevertheless, her friends were trying to figure a way to get her out of here.

"Don't bother to escape, Oracle Sparkle..." The familiar voice spoke firmly and seriously. Twilight Sparkle shown her angry and annoyed face. She turned to her back. She found Blazefist putting down his scarf from covering his muzzle. He spoke, "Now, we can talk."

"You've been following me?!" Twilight Sparkle asked in annoyance and anger, "What do you want?!"

"Delivering message for you by Lord Azure Phoenix." Blazefist answered firmly. Twilight Sparkle was in shock and surprise. He continued, "Lord Azure forgives you for your betrayal and hope you accept his apology."

"If he wants to apologize to me, he should do it by himself."

"You're still upset about that incident, weren't you?"

"Of course, I am! I tried to help him from killing innocent and getting consumed by his hatred for revenge! But instead, he tried to kill me! How can you expect me to forgive him that?! And let me guess, he wants me to join the club?!"

Blazefist sighed, "I don't know the meaning of 'club', but yes."

Twilight Sparkle groaned, "Forget it! I'm won't join him!" She turned and looked away from him, "So, why don't you open the door and let me out now?"

"Fine. I will," Blazefist sighed in annoyance, "Before we go, ask yourself this. Do you really trust your friends?"

Shocked and angered as Twilight Sparkle turned and glared at Blazefist, "What's that suppose to be mean?!"

"My lord really regrets hurting you. But your friends done a lot of bad things to you before. And I believe the worst is that they don't trust you and let their home destroyed by Storm King himself especially they abandoned you to get captured."

"W-What?!" Twilight Sparkle asked in shock and concern. "H-How did you know about this?!"

BAM! Blazefist and Twilight Sparkle looked at the gate was being banged and rammed for few times. Her friends are coming for her now.

"We know your secrets, Twilight. And trust me, we pity you more than others.," Blazefist said firmly and calmly, "You don't deserve to be with them. Imperial Phoenix Army is the perfect place for you. I suggest you take that offer than ignore it. Because, they will betray and hurt you again. I can guarantee it."

Blazefist flapped his wings as he quickly flew and escaped the main camp. The gate was opened in two. Twilight Sparkle's friends, Aquastroke, Scarblade and a few soldiers have arrived and entered the main camp.

The Tiger Clan looked around while securing the area. Her friends came and checked on Twilight Sparkle, who was in shock and concern.

"Twilight, are you alright?" Ben Valorheart asked.

"Where is that jerk?!" Rainbow Dash demanded.

"What does he wants from you?" Applejack asked.

"I-I'm fine," Twilight Sparkle answered frantically before sighed, "Everything's okay. I'm not harmed." Everyone sighed in relief. She smiled, "We should go and help our friends now."

"Right!" Everyone agreed.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends turned and exited the main camp. They headed off to help and assist Brave Tiger and his allies in taking back the city.

--------------------------------------------

Brave Tiger and his Tiger Clan have broken through the castle walls. They all charged and defeated most of the enemy troops. They all have arrived at the palace, where they found and defeated the corrupted ruler of Wuhu River.

Both citizens and soldiers were gathered and stood at the courtyard, where Brave Tiger was standing and making his speech. His friends stood besides him.

"Look, my lord. This is your land, and these are your stallions," Riverstrike said firmly.

"Yes... I finally see it," Brave Tiger said in relief before showing his firm face, "I stand as the Head of Tiger Clan."

"He did it," Anchor said proudly.

Apollo Python nodded, "Indeed, he did. He is now in his father's hooves."

"Victory is ours! The land of our fathers is returned to us! This is all thanks to our Awesome Guardian - Rainbow Dash and her friends!" Brave Tiger exclaimed wildly and proudly.

His ponies cheered wildly and happily. Twilight Sparkle and her friends bowed down humbly.

Brave Tiger continued his speech, "The land is in turmoil. To be honest, I have no idea what'll happen next. But with your help, I'm going to do everything I can to make it right! The Tiger Clan stands proudly in Wuhu River! And we are its ponies! We will fight, and we will win! Have faith, and follow me!"

The Tiger Clan and the citizens gave a loud applause and cheers to Brave Tiger. They will do whatever it takes to win for Brave Tiger and his clan.

"Woohoo! Awesome!" Rainbow Dash cheered wildly and happily.

Rarity nodded, "Indeed. I'd never thought that we'd be praised heroes to them."

"Me neither," Pinkie Pie cheered.

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Either way, we helped and get Brave Tiger and his family back home. That's the important part."

"Indeed," Courage Tiger said in agreement, "He has ponies' ears."

Riverstrike nodded, "Yes. The battle has given him confidence. His passion is now married with strength and charisma. If that is not enough to move the people, then I suppose nothing will."

GASPED! Everyone turned and found Hammerod was approaching to Brave Tiger. Aquastroke and Tigress were armed and ready to fight, but instead Brave Tiger halted his sisters. The warrior was close to him. Instead of attacking him, he passed the young warlord and looked at his former warlord.

"My lord, forgive me," Hammerod said calmly and firmly, "As a warrior and as a stallion, I wish to live a just and true life." He turned and looked at Brave Tiger, "So, from this day, my life is yours, Master Brave Tiger."

Surprised yet amazed, Brave Tiger approached Hammerod, "Thank you, Hammerod."

Brave Tiger held his hoof up, which surprised Hammerod. The warrior smiled as he returned a hoof bump to young warlord. Everyone cheered wildly and happily. Hammerod joined the army.

"The magnanimity of a true ruler," Riverstrike commented.

"I don't know the meaning but awesome!" Aquastroke and Tigress cheered wildly and happily, "Go Brave Tiger!"

"Now this is awesome!" Fluttershy commented.

Applejack nodded, "Yeah, it is. Friendship always triumph as long we stick together."

"Yeah..." Twilight Sparkle said in concern and worry while thinking about Blazefist's message about her friends, "Together..."

"After defeating the corrupted ruler, Brave Tiger continued his advance," Narrator narrated, "Having quickly subdued the lands of Wuhu River, the ponies elected to give him a new name - The Little Tiger Conqueror. They compared him to the Legendary Mystic Guardian of Water, who has shown both courage and bravery in overcoming the odds and defeating the enemies while defending the lives of thousands. And he ruled the land with fair and just..."

--------------------------------------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends have arrived at the Xu Province. They all headed to the castle's entrance. Pinkie Pie knocked the door happily and wildly.

"It's good to be back here," Twilight Sparkle commented.

Rarity nodded, "Indeed. At least, we can get some good rest."

"Yeah. It's awesome to with our guys, but it's cool to get some rest," Rainbow Dash said in agreement, "At least, nothing goes wrong..."

The door opened. Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked at the front. They all gasped in shock and concern. They're facing at the familiar demonic warrior.

"Oh no..." Twilight Sparkle said in concern.

Fluttershy yelped, "Devil Destroyer!"

END...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Chris Sanders: Phobos
Michael McConnohie: Narrator
Yuri Lowenthal: Brave Tiger
Michael Sinterniklaas: Riverstrike

Minor Casts:
Josh Keaton: Blazefist
Gideon Emery: Courage Tiger
G.K Bowes: Tigress
Christy Carlson Romano: Aquastroke
Lee Everest: Anchor
Richard Epcar: Apollo Python
Matthew Mercer: Hammerod
Maurice LaMauche: Sam LaMauche
Alan Tudyk: Wiserton
Rebecca Shoichet: Twilight Sparkle's Singing Voice
Shannon Chan Kent: Pinkie Pie's Singing Voice
Kazumi Evans: Rarity's Singing Voice

Next Chapter 14 - The Trust: Devil Destroyer is now at Xu Province! And to Twilight Sparkle and her friends surprise and shock, Virtue Dragon invited and allowed him and his army in. And also, Azure Phoenix summoned Twilight Sparkle and her friends to his Xuchang for discussion. But either of them be trusted? And what is their objectives? What happens to Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer from the last chapter?

'It's Time to be Awesome' from the MLP Movie, though the lyrics are changed for this chapter.

PreviousChapters Next