• Published 26th May 2016
  • 1,529 Views, 3 Comments

The Hunter - PandaVoltz



I almost got a deer, only to be sucked into an alternate dimension during a full scale battle. It was a nice deer too.

  • ...
9
 3
 1,529

BOSS 3- SEQUENCE 1- I Hate This, And I Hate You

After, yet again, being launched out of the portal that I’ve come to despise, I landed on a rock that was warm, fluffy, and could talk. Wait, rocks can’t talk! I think. I got up and looked down only to see the yellow skinned girl with pink hair from the other dimension, she was just laying there, in only her under garments mind you, staring at me in fear. After a few seconds I reach out to her, to help her up and get some answers, but she just flinched away, allowing me to see a red mark on her left cheek with a small cut in the middle going diagonally down from left to right. The sight made my blood boil for one reason, I’ve seen that kind of mark before, hell I’ve even had it, that’s a sign that someone backhanded her with a ring on, and that shit hurts. Though I set that aside for later and crouched down to eye level so I could speak without looking intimidating, and I also took off my mask, earning a small gasp and whimper from the woman.

“Are you OK, are you hurt? I mean I did just land on you after falling through an inter-dimensional portal.” I say, slightly getting back to my sarcastic self. She just looked at me like I just said that she just won the lottery. Without warning she kept up and hugged me tight, as if she let go I would leave forever. It was also extremely awkward for me for one simple reason, she was only in her bra and panties! I don’t care that it’s an alien, it’s got the same proportions as a human, so here I am face heating up to the point that I think I look like a damn tomato. After a few seconds she, thankfully, let go of me, what I saw next broke my sarcastic little heart. She was crying, not of sadness, but of joy, she was even smiling. It took a few minutes but she actually spoke to me, albeit in a voice that was so soft spoken I could barely hear it.

“ You have no idea how happy I am to hear that someone other than my friends care about me. I thought that no one would ever come and try to save us from Sombra.” She almost broke into tears when she said the name, I asked her why she was even here, and the answer I got made me see red. “A-after we lost the battle he captured my friends and I and forced us to be his personal slaves. We’ve been here for two months, and already each of us have been beaten at least twice for disobedience.” At this point she was sobbing, so I did the only thing that anyone would have done, wrapped her up in a hug and just held her for what felt like hours as she cried onto my shoulder.

After her cries became whimpers I let her go and gave her a look that said ‘everything’s going to be alright' and I asked a simple question, “Where can I find this Sombra, I’ve got to teach him how to treat a lady right because his parents definitely didn’t.” The woman nodded and pointed down the hall towards a pair of massive doors, not unlike the ones from the initial dimension. I also took a moment to realize that I was in yet another castle, as it would seem. I thanked her and told her to get her friends if she could and get out because this was going to be ugly. It also didn’t help that he abused women, which only made me want to rip off his leg and beat him with it.

When I was about twenty feet away from the door I put my mask back on, aimed an arrow at the door, and let it fly. To say that my entrance wasn’t spectacular would be an understatement l, when the arrow hit the center of both doors, it exploded with enough force to send whatever didn’t get decimated

flying. And to make It better I just walked through the smoke and fire like a badass. When I finally made it all the way through the debris I actually got to see what Sombra looked like, and to say I wasn’t scared shit less would be a complete and utter lie, I may have just shit a brick. This guy was massive, he stood at about seven foot, he was ripped, I swear even his muscles had muscles. The other things that drew my attention was that he had a curved horn, a black crown, and a sword that seemed to be as tall as me. And that’s when I made the best first impression ever in the history of mankind.

“Ok now this is some bullshit. How the hell do you expect me to fight someone that literally has been only taking steroids his whole life!? This is bullshit I tell you!” By the end of my short tirade I was staring up at the ceiling expecting God-Not-God to say something, but he didn’t. That’s when I heard someone laughing, I turned and saw that Sombra was laughing at me. So I did the only sensible thing in that situation, I fired an arrow at him. The only problem with that was that he just caught it, it looked like he was just about to talk but the arrow exploded before he could, sending him flying through the wall.

I knew it was to much to ask for this to be over when he stepped back through the hole. He looked pissed. Fuck my life. His horn glowed as he fired shot after shot of his magic mind rape stuff, I was doing pretty well dodging, but I only managed to fire two more arrows during his barrage, one being the electrical arrow, that of which he just shrugged off, and the other being the blue holding mist that he, yet again, shrugged off. I swear he was a living juggernaut combined with a tank. Just when I thought I could get another shot off one of the beams hit me, and at fist I didn’t feel anything but then I looked at Sombra again, I’m pretty sure I pissed my pants. There in front of me was not Sombra, but a giant ass spider with a clown face. And say what you want but when you combine an eight legged creature from the depths of hell and a demon made to entertain kids together, you get something that will haunt you for the rest of your life. This is also when Sombra made a grave mistake, I don’t run when something scares me, I scream like a bitch and beat the living shit out of it till it’s dead.

My mind instantly when to overdrive as I loaded arrow after arrow with a speed that professionals would at in awe. After about a good thirty or so arrows, all of which seemed to vary between lightning and explosive, the only thing left in the crater was a normal looking Sombra with all his limbs in physically impossible positions, his sword destroyed, and his horn broken off. I nodded in approval and turned around only to be pulled into a group hug with the girls from the Tirek dimension. They where all saying the thanks but that’s when I saw the portal open up, I carefully pushed them away, and when I got to the portal the yellow skinned girl grabbed my arm, spun me around, and grappled me into another hug as she spoke, “Where are you going now? I don’t even know your name and you saved us, why?”

I looked down at her and said, “I did what I did because it was my only way home, and I’m not going to lie but that was almost the whole reason. But it changed when I saw what he did to you, my mom raised me to never hit a woman, no matter what. She also said to kick any mans ass if I saw it happen, and that’s all the reason I needed. As to where I’m going, I’m going home.” And that was the last thing I said before walking through the portal. To the place that I had been trying to get back to for so long.

Home.

Author's Note:

Double Upload! Holy S**t!

Anyway this is the end of the story. So thank you for reading and have a nice day!

And if anyone wants to use my OC, universe, or make a sequel I'm perfectly fine with that, and somewhat curious as to what others would wright. So if anyone dose just send me a message with a link to the story, I'm always up to see what others can create from something I've made!

Comments ( 2 )

Well sombra may have made his fear come to kinda life but he brought his own doom when the human shot 30 freaking arrows this story is very funny

Login or register to comment