• Published 29th May 2016
  • 2,109 Views, 22 Comments

What If I Knew EVERYTHING - Maze Tail



Twilight is 963 years old and she hates being immortal. So Twilight travels a year before she even became the new element of magic and meet her new friends to stop what will become.

  • ...
10
 22
 2,109

Twist, Turns Might Bring Some Burns

After the show-
“Any Challenges up to face the wrath of the great and powerful Trixie” Trixie parallelized the crowd with her fireworks and amazing light show. The crowd cheered as Trixie performed more of her tricks. I stood there and spook up.

“I challenge the great and powerful Trixie to a duel” The crowd gasped.

“Come up and see what you can do” Trixie smirked. Fortunately y I knew all her tricks and the ones she doesn’t know.

I replied with a smirk. “Let’s duel!” The crowd was a buzzing with excitement.

I then started off with a teleportation spell. I guessed I should make it a little easy but not just for her for me since I don’t any more magical bursts.

“I can teleport what about you” I didn’t even let her answer before I spook once more. “Or what about a simple age spell” I lit my horn turning all the adults into little colts and fillies. Everybody gasped and before anyone could run of froze the audience in place making them think they were in a dream not been able to hear anything around us. I turned to Trixie.

“Well Trixie was that in amazing or what?” Trixie was lost at words what to say until mustering up the courage to speak up.

“HOW? NO pony can do those spells! I must be losing it. WHAT? HOW?” With Trixie’s loud gasps of breath, she calmed down.

“Hello Trixie I am Midnight” Then Lock came onto stage “And this is my son Lock, adopted.

“It’s nice to meet you” Lock said

“It’s nice to meet you too. It’s not every day I meet a unicorn like Midnight” Trixie replied.

“Yay I guess but I came here to talk to you” I continued. “First off remember that there is always somebody stronger than you even me. You shouldn’t get over confident and underestimate your opponent. Everybody has different talents and yours is stage magic. You can wow a crowd and bring joy to so many ponies.” I put a hoof on her shoulder. “But you shouldn’t thing you’re the most powerful not caring for them. You want attention from others but not at others expense. Off stage you are still a pony. What I’m saying is would you be my friend?” I offered.

“I’ll keep that in mind but why me? I…I…never had a friend before” Trixie questioned.

“Let’s say I see a potential friend and besides I’m doing some travelling myself so I see are paths crossing soon.” I smiled and looked at lock.

“Hope to see another show it was cool!” Lock commented.

“Come on Locken let’s go, I’ll write, bye Trixie hope to see you soon.” Then as I waved and teleported off with Spike, everything was back to normal making the audience clueless to what happen.

The castle of the two sisters-
As the birds sang in the wind, I was getting my bags. Since I can choice when I want to go to Canterlot and cause a war or not. I’ll be thinking about it. But today I will be heading to Ponyville. Spike will a campy me as we explore my home town.

“Spike wake up its morning”

“5 more minutes mom!”

“Tell you what, I go into Ponyville without you and get some cupcakes”

“Really!”

“Yes but who is to say I wouldn’t eat them all by the time I get back.” I smirked. His eyes widened

“Alright! Aright! I’m coming”

Then we put our disguises on and headed to town. I always feel this vibe, I’m being watched when I go through these woods. Once we made it out, ponies were staring at us. Locken and I ignored them as usual and headed though town.

“Locken this is our home” I explained. “This is where harmony was made to protect all of Equestria….” I continued to explain the nightmare moon incident and how harmony concerns us all.

“Dear Locken I present you with” I spoke in a fancy tone and waved my arms for effect. “Super Cube Corner with the best treats you will ever taste in your life!”

“Are you a T.V advert or is it just the time traveling business?

“The 2nd one” As we entered the shops, Pinkie pie was happily smiling. It reminds me of the fun times we used to have. I still haven’t figured her out or her dependents power to manipulate everything around them. Since then I just gave up trying. I remembered the first party she threw me. At that time I hated parties. I swear she is a mini discord.

“Mom, can we go and eat yet, I’m hungry.” Locken stomach rumbled. Then Pinkie Pie greeted us.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie. It’s nice to meet you. Are you new in town? What’s your name? Oh you are new I got to thought you a welcome to Ponyville party.” Pinkie asked. I looked at her and tried to speck. No words came out. And I thought this would be easy. Every moment I’ve spent with her came flashing before my eyes. The laughter. The parties. The adventures and the sleep overs. Lost in thought Pinkie waved her hoof in front of my eyes as I came too. “Hello, anypony in their?”

I shook my head and replied. “Yeah, sorry about that just thinking about somethings”

“What were you thinking about?” Pinkie inquire.

“Just…you look like a friend I used to know.” I said softly

“What happen to your friend?”

“She…she died a long time ago.”

“I’m sosososososososo sorry. But don’t worry I’ll turn that frown upside down”

“That wouldn’t be necessary. I’ll just take my order please.”

“But-“I put my hoof to her mouth.

“Please!” Pinkie decided not to press further we ordered some cupcakes.
We exited out the shop and sat on a bench. Spike broke the silence and spook. “Mom, what happened back there you spaced out again”

Tears poured out from my eyes. “Spike!” Sobbing harder bran back memory that can never be erased