• Published 15th May 2016
  • 582 Views, 5 Comments

I'll Love You Always, My Little Flutters - DaiAtlas2016



When Corkscrew the Dragon finds a baby yellow pegasus named Fluttershy, he leaves his home in the Dragonlands to move to Ponyville and raise her. He meets many nice ponies in Ponyville, these are his adventures.

  • ...
1
 5
 582

Good Times, and Scoot's Love

It was a few months afterwards that Little Scoots started talking, it was mostly gibberish, but every now and then she would clearly say, "I love you, Dada."

I could also tell she was going to like dancing when she got older, because she would constantly beg me to twirl around with her sitting in my pouch. She really loved "dancing" to "Careless Whispers" by George Michael. It was after those three enjoyable months spending time with Scoots, My Little Flutters came home, and boy did she have a story for me! She had gotten her cutie mark: 3 butterflies!

How? Well, according to her story, she had been getting bullied by two colts at Cloudsdale Academy, so Dashie stood up for her and challenged them to a race, and Flutters was the one who started them off. They then passed by her so fast that she lost her balance and started falling to the ground, and just when she thought it was all over, she was caught by thousands of butterflies.

Then, after Dashie set off a Sonic Rainboom, those were legendary, and got her cutie mark, Flutters helped to calm the animals down by talking to them, and thus, got her cutie mark. I'm not saying she would lie to me, but that story was more unbelievable than the fact that Sweet Apple Acres used to have a Luck Dragon resident.

"Wow......that's my Little Flutters! I always knew you had a thing for animals.....", I smiled as she and Angel had a very happy reunion, "How's Dashie doing?"

"She's doing fine, especially after she set off that Rainboom! She's very excited to have gotten her cutie mark! And now she's the most popular student at Cloudsdale Academy! She told me to tell you that she loves you.", Flutters replied, massaging Angel's head.

"I'll have to write to her. Can you watch Scoots while I cook dinner?", I asked, starting to get up after I sat Scoots down next to Flutters.

Flutters hugged me tightly before I went to the kitchen, "It's okay, Papa....I know you're still sad about Mama....I miss her too."

I smiled, "Thank you, Flutters.....you and Dashie know how to take such good care of me. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Papa!", she beamed, playing with Scoots.

A couple of months later, Dashie came home.

"Dad! I'm home! Did Flutters tell you? I set off a sonic rainboom! And got my cutie mark!", Dashie grinned, tackling me with a hug.

"She did. I'm so proud of you, Dashie. I'm sure your mom would be too......", I smiled, kissing her forehead before sighing.

"Dad, I know you miss Mom, I do too. But at least you still have us!", she exclaimed, pointing to herself, Flutters, and Scoots.

This brought a tear to my eye, knowing that even if I was supposed to look after them, they were still looking after me.



8 years later.....

Dashie had moved out, back into her own house from before Strato married me, leaving me with Flutters and a 8 year old Scoots. Scoots had made friends with Applejack's little sister, Applebloom, and Rarity's little sister, Sweetie Belle. They made up a little club in which they would try and get their cutie marks, they called themselves the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Rarity had a full fledged boutique, making dresses and clothes for anypony.

Applejack of course, was helping out on Sweet Apple Acres, like always. It was a lot harder without Nick around. Dashie was now a part of the weather team, I had long since retired. Now, I spent more time with Scoots.

"Hey, Pop! What are you doing?", Scoots asked, coming in with a bruise on her head.

"Nothing much.", I replied from my recliner in front of a window, with a cup of cocoa in my paw, jumping in surprise as I looked at her forehead, asking, "What happened to your head?!?"

"Well, umm....we tried to get our cutie marks by mountain climbing! Up the little rock pile behind town hall....and I fell....sorry.....", she stammered.

I took her in my arms and sighed, "It's okay....I'm just glad you're okay."

"I love you, Dad....."

"I love you too, Scoots....."