• Published 13th May 2016
  • 597 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 597

Braveheart's Side of the Family

The next week, Twilight and Braveheart already had their wedding planned, now they were just counting down the days. They both agreed that it would be a simple one, inviting friends and family. Today, they were snuggling together outside, while Spike and Marianna were playing in the leaves.

"Oh, Braveheart....I am probably the happiest mare in Equestria right now. Only 3 more months and we'll be married!! Not to mention, our wedding will be so beautiful in the winter!", Twilight sighed, nuzzling Braveheart.

"Yeah.....sometimes I wonder how I wound up with someone as beautiful as you, Lady.", Braveheart grinned kissing her forehead.

Marianna and Spike ran up to them.

"Braveheart, look! Mama and Papa are here!! And they brought Grandmama Rosalina!! And Cousin Mario! Cousin Luigi! Uncle Marco and Aunt Alessandra!!! The Whole family!!!", Marianna exclaimed, pointing to a large crowd of ponies, an assortment of earth ponies, unicorn, and pegasai, heading in their direction, being led by Arturo and Mia.

"Braveheart!! I didn't know your family was so big!!! Are they all related??", Twilight asked, taken by surprise.

"Yep, about half of them from Italy, a couple of them live here in Ponyville, and the rest are scattered throughout Equestria!", Braveheart smiled, hugging Arturo and Mia as they came up.

"Oh, Braveheart! We're so proud of you!! You found your special somepony!!", Mia exclaimed, hugging her son tightly, letting loose a few tears.

"My boy! Getting married!! I better see some grandkids from this!!", Arturo laughed, hugging Twilight.

"Don't worry, Mr. Arturo! We planned on it!", smiled Twilight.

"Please, call me Papa! We better introduce you to the rest of the family, they're eager to meet Braveheart's Princess Bride!", Arturo grinned.

Twilight raised a brow at Braveheart and smiled, "Did you have to tell them I was a princess?"

Braveheart smiled sheepishly, "Grandmama would have box my ears if I left out any details! Speaking of which, let's meet her! She's from Italy!"

He led her to an old, blind unicorn, wearing shades.

"Grandmama may be blind, but she can hear a pin drop within a 5 mile radius!", Braveheart explained, as Twilight examined the old white unicorn, with white mane and tail, and a gondola for a cutie mark.

The old unicorn asked in an old wise voice, "Is this my grandson?"

Braveheart replied, taking her hoof and putting it on Twilight's face, "Yes, Grandmama. It is I. This is my bride to be, Princess Twilight."

Grandmama felt around Twilight's face before smiling, "Itsa so nice to meet you, Princess. I see my grandson's charm is a lot more charismatic than I thought if he has captured your heart. Back in the old country, they called me Rosalina, but you may call me Grandmama."

Twilight replied, "It's quite an honor meeting you, Grandmama. I see you're quite the poet."

"Sí, I used to write plays under the name Rosa Linda. An educated mare like yourself has probably heard of me.", Grandmama beamed.

Twilight gasped, "Oh my gosh!! You're the Rosa Linda?!? I'm talking to my grandmother in law, who is Rosa Linda!!!"

Braveheart laughed, "Let's go meet Cousin Mario and Cousin Luigi!"

"Ahh! Braveheart!! So this is where you've been staying! It's a nice place you've got here!!", Mario exclaimed, examining the house in the hill.

"Thanks, Mario. Lady, this is my cousin Mario. He works as a bartender in Hiami. Mario, this is Twilight.", Braveheart said, introducing them to each other.

"Yeah, Braveheart was telling how great you were. And how he was so lucky to have ended up with you! It's such a pleasure to meet you, ma'am!", he grinned, bowing.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mario.", she smiled, bowing back.

"And you remember Luigi from that restaurant in Hiami...."

"Of course! It's nice to see you again, Luigi!", Twilight beamed, shaking his hoof.

"Yes, it's a pleasure seeing you as well. And don't worry! I will personally be baking the wedding cake! It will be the most beautiful thing I have ever created! Bellissimo!", Luigi exclaimed, smiling with pride.

"Aww...thanks, Luigi!", she grinned.

"And you probably already know Cousin Bon Bon....", Braveheart said.

"Twilight!! I'm so happy for you!!", Bon Bon beamed, hugging Twilight.

"Bon Bon? You're related to Braveheart?", Twilight asked in shock.

"Of course! You don't think I learned how to make such great candy in Ponyville, do you? Not to mention, me and Cousin Octavia were thrilled when we found out Braveheart was moving to Ponyville! We hung out a lot as kids, all of us being earth ponies of course!", Bon Bon replied.

"You're related to Braveheart too?", Twilight exclaimed, this newfound knowledge overwhelming her mind.

And after about an hour of meeting relatives, Twilight learned that Bon Bon, Octavia, Lyra, and Mayor Mare were related to Braveheart.


Dun! Dun! Dunnnnnnnn!

Okay. I'm done.