• Published 18th May 2016
  • 3,804 Views, 180 Comments

Her Collar, Her Love - Nines



After Fluttershy drums up the courage to ask Rarity for something she's always wanted, the fashionista realizes BDSM is quite to her liking...

Comments ( 16 )

A solid return to form after a long absence! Definitely appreciated.

9981210
Definitely felt good to come back!

Better late than never!:heart:

Lovely and sensual. (Love the emphasis on consent btw.) Dash is so willful I love it.

Hi,

I didn't know I needed that story before I started reading it. I'm not in the BDSM community (lack of a partner being probably one of the main cause :P) but I'm glad I gave this story a shot.

You seem well informed, or should I say, I felt I learned a lot just by reading each of your chapter. And I enjoyed that.

So have a like and a place to my fav section

10287106
That's very kind of you! Thank you!

This was certainly a learning experience for me too. It was a joy to write. 😁 I'm prioritizing other projects atm, but I look forward to resuming this!

10316265
No, thank YOU for reading! :pinkiehappy:

Honestly, I'd be more interested in this if Dash ended up on the dominating side rather than a sub to both of them.

Then again, that's just because I feel like Dash being a sub is a concept that's been a bit overused, and probably doesn't fit with the story as is (i only just kind of skimmed it to see what Dash's role was)

10521075
Really...? I think I've read far more stories where Dash was the dominant.

But hey, to each their own!

10521112
I don't know.
While I've seen a few stories with Dash as a dominant (some of them even being requested by me), most Dash stories I've come across that involve BDSM have her as a sub

Thank you for this story.

I eagerly wait for more ...

Mmmmmmm Bravo! Thank you for the update!

I never commented on this fic when I finished reading it so I am rectifying that now! There’s a lot of things I love here. The kink, the dynamics between Flutters and Rarity, the fact that this is a RariShy fic just period (they don’t get enough love imo) but I think the biggest triumph of this fic is how you write Rarity. The dramatics, the sprinkled in French, the joy she feels when in control. It’s just so her! Great work here and I hope it can off of hiatus sometime soon. (Though I’m also really enjoying What They Expect to Give so no rush!)

Please can we have more of this story?

11758370
It's been bouncing around in my noggin lately! Maybe I'll try taking a look at it in December. :rainbowdetermined2:

11769169
I'm slightly intrigued, so I may give it a try still. After all, every lump of coal hides a gem.
Also, I'm rewatching MLP: FiM currently. Second rewatch since returning to the show after 6 years (never stopped being a Brony; long story) and first rewatch after completing the series. I intend to have an open mind with Rares.

Besides, some of her episodes have been enjoyable in the past. Most notably Inspiration Manifestation (unless that's more considered a Spike episode.)

Login or register to comment