• Published 2nd May 2016
  • 346 Views, 6 Comments

Agony: fractued soul - outerjay



Jason "Agony" Broly was a human child one who has gone throw grate pain, so grate hi soul had broken into 8 pieces

  • ...
10
 6
 346

CH3

ponyville 7am

Spike slowly got up, muttering about nothing in particular. He had a great day yesterday, Twilight had given him the afternoon off because she was going to Canterlot by order of the Princess, wiping the crust from his eyes he went to the bathroom to relieve himself and get ready to start the day. After getting himself washed up he went down stairs to start on breakfast for him and Twilight, after papering everything to make pancakes he noticed a note on the kitchen table.

Dear Spike,
We will be having a guest for breakfast please set an extra spot on the table.
Thank you. Twilight Sparkle

"Okay then a guest, I wonder who?" He pondered to himself.

About ten minutes later Twilight came down half-awake, mumbling about coffee and taking a seat at the table. Spike just rolled his eyes putting on a pot for her and putting out her breakfast. After a nice cup of joe and a good breakfast, Twilight was ready for the day unfortunately Agony wasn’t.

"Alright, I guess I should go wake up our guest." Spike looked at Twilight confused " I'll explain when I come back down.” Was all she said, Spike just sat there eating.

"SPIKE! get some ice ready." Twilight came down with a sleeping foal on her back, Spike brought a glass of ice.

"What are you planning Twilight?" Spike asked.

"I'm going to prove that when I say 'If you don't get up I’m going to put ice in your ear' is a promise and not an empty threat." A tinge of annoyance in her voice. She put Agony down on the floor and levitated two ice cubes beside each of his ears, and with an evil smile she dropped them in, a foal’s scream was heard.

"What’s wrong with you, mare! You don't put ICE in somepony’s EAR!" Yelled Agony.

"Well that’s what you get if you don't listen to me when I say get up." came her response.

"Okay, now would you like to tell me why there was a colt, a colt that I have never seen before, sleeping in the spare room and why I didn't notice?" Inquired Spike, clearly confused.

One explanation I don't want to write later.

"And as to why you didn't notice, he was so quiet I wasn't sure he was in the room until I looked, and besides, you had no reason to check that room, so why would you notice?” Twilight responded, bluntly.

"So, we have another brother now, not only that, but a brother that could cause an apocalypse, cool. Also, you put him to sleep again.”

"Not officially but yes... We do have a brother that could cause an apocalypse, and now that i think about it yeah it is pretty cool; and…" Twilight walked over to Agony "…WAKE UP! Hurry up eat breakfast, I want to show you around town and get you used to the place, ideally before its time to sleep again."

"Sounds like a long day." Agony commented while taking a bite out of the pancakes that were set out for him, after registering the bite, he went wipe-eyed. "These are really good, thanks Spike." He wolfed down the rest of them.

"Thanks, glad you like them." Obviously happy with the complement, when all was said and done the three of them took into town. After playing meet and greet with many of the pones around town, a noise caught Agony's attention, he looked around trying to see what it was but didn't see anything. Spike took notice and diced to speak up.

"Hey, what are you looking for? You kinda seem freaked out."

"I don't know, I thought I heard a gasping sound, I might have imagined it though." Spike and Twilight just gave a knowing smirk and they continued on into the market.

" Hey Twi’, Spike how's ya'll doin’? Oh an’ who’s the young’en?" came an accented voice.

"Hi Applejack, we’re doing fine, and this here is Agony. I’m going to be looking after him for a while. Agony this here is Applejack, one of my best friends." Twilight introduced the two.

"Twi’ did you adopt this here young colt? Do you know what you’re getting into?" Applejack jumped to conclusions of her own accord.

Giving a strained smile, Agony walked up to Applejack and stuck his hoof out for a hoof shake "Nice to meet you, my full name is Agony Soul, part of the Soul family but all my brothers and sisters are well, not around right now and I'm too young to join them on their trips. So one of my brothers asked Princess Celestia if she knew any one that could look after me, and she asked Twilight to." As he talked, his smile turned from strained to natural, as if all his nerves were washed away.

"Oh really? I’ve never heard of the Soul family and us Apples are well everywhere. How many in your family?" She asked, a little suspicious as to why she’s never heard of them.

"Eight including me uhh... Three full blood brothers, one full sister, a half-brother and an adopted brother and sister. I’m the youngest of the pack. I don't think I’m missing anyone." He looked happy to talk about family 'One he doesn't have' thought Twilight.

"What about your parents?" asked Applejack, Agony’s smile faded and his eyes dulled at the mention of them.

"I never knew them but, I can easily guess that they were not good ponies. No one has a memento of them, not a picture or anything." ‘More like they abandoned me to the streets before I could even say one word.' Agony added in his thoughts. Applejack know she hit a touchy subject there and diced to leave it at that.

"As much as I want to hear more about your family, there are still a couple of ponies I want to introduce you to, so Applejack if you don't mind, we must get going." Twilight said.

"All right then I, won’t take any more of your time. Here Agony, have an apple on the house." Agony took the apple and said his thanks to Applejack before the trio took off.
"Where did all that come from? And how were you able to lie to the element of honesty, who is basically a living lie detector?" asked Spike

"Yes. I’m wondering that too. Where did all that come from?" Twilight pitched in.

"Well, I only told one lie. Also, the element of what now?" Responded Agony.

"Element of honesty, one of the six elements of harmony, but that can wait until later. Explain how only one of those are a lie, now!" Twilight demanded.

"Well I guess I’m not getting out of this. Okay, let’s start with the name. I am officially Agony Soul, as stated on all paper work I filled out at the castle. The Soul family being me and the seven Sins. I do see them all as family and in my dreams I am able to see and talk to four of them. And their trips, well they get summoned by bad people to do bad things, but usually end up blowing up the summoners in some way and returning just as fast as they left." Agony explained

"Okay, so what was the lie?” asked spike

"My parents abandoned me on the streets." He walked on as Spike and Twilight stopped to process the new info given to them.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment