• Published 25th Apr 2016
  • 7,935 Views, 46 Comments

Twilight's Thrones - Troublesome Beast



When you're the leader of a group of six alicorn princesses, you should get a kicking throne, right? Twilight samples a few of her friends along the way.

Comments ( 10 )

Once again, wow! If this was any hotter, my screen would be a molten pool of slag!

I... don't think mascara means what you think it means. Mascara is meant to go on eyelashes. The colored powder that gets put on the lids is eyeshadow, and if it's clumpy then it should really be thrown out. Do you mean that it's caked on thickly?

8380557
Probably not; I wonder why that showed up. Time to poke at things.

Did this die?

9093811
Technically no. I'm just very sick (of the long-term, chronic kind) and when my last doctor retired, the doctor I went to was... not very good, and constrained by a really, really stupid local corporation's bureaucracy to boot. Things got very, very bad for me. I'm doing better, but I'm significantly more prone to getting exhausted mentally and physically, so while-- for example-- I have parts of the next intended chapter here written, it's extremely slow going. My apologies.

Can’t wait for the next part!:twilightsmile:

10091495
Basically, BDSM is a game, not reality, but Alicorns have the ability to make imagination far, far too real. So when they're playing subs (or doms, domspace personas like Mistress Sun), they act out desires and roles that accumulate personas. Flutters becomes very "broodie"-- submissive, mewling, bright-eyed and pseudo-innocent over a horny, slutty core. Rainbow Dash's arrogance turns into Dashie, The Most Awesome Slave Of Them All, where her arrogance becomes how dedicated she is to serving others, rather her image-seeking. Rarity's hyper-hauteur becomes a very Lady's Maid with a Kinky Twist, etc.

10175801
The Astral/Elemental divide is something I created in order to distinguish between the ancient, powerful alicorns with their full powers and aspects-- aurora manes, immense sizes, full access to divine realms and influence, etc-- and the younger ones, who are Big and Badass, but closer to superheroes who can give other people superpowers. So the Astrals are those who have astral bodies-- Sun and Moon-- and the Elementals are the ones who represent the Elements of Harmony, five of the Mane Six. The Astrals affect the ground states of reality, concrete, powerful things primarily, but (Luna->Dreams, Celestia->Perfection) have some abstract influence. The Elementals, on the other hand, primarily interact with abstract things (Rainbow Dash -> Loyalty, Applejack -> Honesty, etc.) but are developing their connection to fundamental properties of the world that they have to terraform-- excuse me, ponyform-- to keep it from breaking apart (RD -> Storms, Applejack->the Earth, etc.)

(They all each control one aspect of a Pathfinder/D&D-esque magic system; Celestia -> Transmutation, Luna-> Illusions, RD-> Evocation, AJ->Abjuration, Rarity -> Divination, etc. but in the long run, the Elementals and Cadance will pass those on to their children, gaining some other quality; RD-> Alacrity, AJ-> Protection, Rarity -> Foresight, etc.)

Twilight and Cadance are in a sort of halfway zone, each for different reasons. Each has a primary abstract influence (Friendship and Love) but while Cadance is older and has had time to develop her powers (Love, Lust, and Enchantment/Communication), Twilight has a tie to immense cosmological _and_ reality energies on a scale with the Astrals (Friendship, Magic, and the Stars), but hasn't the age or experience to wield them as thoroughly as Cadance does.

10167604
Alas, I never really was able to make it through Pt II but I'll be trying to post the fragments I'd made here later.

Login or register to comment