• Published 23rd Apr 2016
  • 933 Views, 89 Comments

Blood Red Roses - totallynotabrony



Roseluck is bitten by a wolf under the light of a full moon. That isn't something you can just tell your friends. Fortunately, she has a diary.

  • ...
3
 89
 933

May 14

Cousin Hana sleeps like a log.

Snake gourd's kind of a weird plant, but the flowers are pretty. I kept it in my darkened bedroom so the bloom would unfurl.

It doesn't look anything like a snake, of course. That would be the gourd part.

8:30
A great breakfast with the girls. Hana told us about all the things she's doing overseas. I should take her shopping later.

11
We didn't get to Rarity's, other stuff was going on. I should take Hana to Sugarcube Corner later. Wait, right, lunch is coming up.

5
Daisy and Lilly have been hogging Hana all day. She must have noticed too, because when I mentioned the library she said the two of us should go. She wants to visit the famous Friendship Rainbow Castle/Library after dinner.

8
We got to talking after dinner and got to the library late. I can't look up werewolves with Hana here.

10
I definitely heard something/somepony following us on the way back, though I don't think Hana did. I did manage to conceal most of my efforts to get her away from the situation. Back at the house, I faked forgetting something. I'm going to Lamplight's room to tell him that this is completely unacceptable.

I got him! I arrived before he did and was standing there when he showed up. He looked surprised, which is what I was going for. I gave him a piece of my mind. Serves him right for following me - and more importantly, my family - around.