• Published 23rd Apr 2016
  • 933 Views, 89 Comments

Blood Red Roses - totallynotabrony



Roseluck is bitten by a wolf under the light of a full moon. That isn't something you can just tell your friends. Fortunately, she has a diary.

  • ...
3
 89
 933

May 9

bunch jasmine-Rarity
5 assorted bunch-Pinkie Pie
bunch daffodil-Draft Ale
bunch daffodil-Craft Ale
meadow sampler-Darren

8:10 am
Rarity was talking to Pinkie about a spa day. That sounds great. I should organize one for me and the girls. Who couldn't use a little R+R?

9:31 am
There's a strange rumble

9:40 am
Something stirred up the dire deer in the Everfree Forest and they stampeded into town. One of them knocked my journal out of my grasp and trampled it. He stopped to apologize, though. If he hadn't, I would have chased him down and, well..not really sure what I would have done.
Daisy and Lily hid behind the counter while this was going on. Now that I think about it, it would have been smart to join them like I usually do. Maybe I just didn't feel the horror like usual? Bigger problems on my mind, I guess.
Yeah, I was thinking about it again. Wondering what the deer were running from reminded me of it. I really don't want to be a werewolf. If I was, maybe they would run from me. Darren the deer seemed nice enough. But if a deer would run from a wolf, ponies would too. I wouldn't want everypony to think I'm some kind of monster.
But come on, I'm not. I'm totally the last one anypony would think was a werewolf. Which is a good thing. Because I'm not.

2:10 pm
Wow, not much business. I guess ponies are still putting things back together after the stampede. Maybe we'll get some new customers among the deer.

4:30 pm
I kind of want to know what the deer were so scared of. At the same time, I kind of don't want to go visit them in the forest, especially with something scary running around. I've already seen for myself that it isn't a good idea to go poking around the forest.