• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 629 Views, 9 Comments

Containment breach - the other perspective - Cookiedash



4 friends find themselves in another dimension. They need to find each other before the other beings find them.

  • ...
3
 9
 629

Chapter 4

As Aura ventured forth, he had noticed the corridors, that had previously looked the same, were beginning to look taller and wider. Now, the ceiling, was much higher than previously and the walls had gotten so far apart, that he could no longer see them, or maybe it was just the dark. Eventually, Aura saw a gap in the ceiling. A dim light shone through it. It was a few hundred hooves away from him an when he looked beneath the light, he could see something. He wasn't sure what it was and he ran over to it. When he got closer, he saw that the something was made up of three human corpses. He examined the bodies. Two of them didn't seem to have much damage to them, the main thing being that their necks were broken. Presumably, they had fallen down the gap in the ceiling. The third body was in a much worse shape. Bullet wounds covered the chest and blood oozed out of them. A huge gash adorned the head and the neck had been snapped backwards, it was bent in a position that no neck, no matter what the creature is, should be bent. Aura checked the pockets of the humans, one of them had a low level security pass and a picture of himself with two other humans, a female around his age(presumably his wife) and a young female(presumably his daughter), holding onto his neck. The human with the twisted neck held a key in his pocket, Aura wasn't sure what the key was for, but he held onto it. Then, he turned around and ran back the way he came. The journey felt longer this time, as if the corridors were growing. He lit his horn to see better in the darkness, but the light did nothing to illuminate his way. Aura had never been very good at running, and he was already starting to feel tired. After what felt like hours of running, his legs finally gave way, and he collapsed onto the floor, too tired to continue.

---
Miu trotted past the sign on the wall and looked around. She saw the door that she had originally come from down the corridor, as she looked to the right, she saw another door that she didn't see before. Miu walked over to the door and opened it. On the other side, there was yet another corridor, but this one was on a bridge and had a staircase that went down into a small storage area. She was about to go down the stairs when she blinked. When she opened her eyes, she thought something was out of place, like something had moved. After staring for a few seconds, she shrugged it off and descended the stairs. Half way down, she blinked again, this time though, she did not pay any heed to the movement among the boxes. She searched through the boxes for several minutes, but found nothing of any use to her. So she decided to go back and started to head towards the stairs, when

'Bang!' Miu jumped and swiveled her ears in the direction of the noise.

'Bang!' The noise was louder this time

'Bang!' Louder

'Bang!' Louder still, Miu kept her ears and eyes open, looking for danger, but she was frozen to the spot. Her eyes started to water and she blinked

'BANG!' Whatever was making the noise was directly above her now. She looked up at the creature, it was weird, it was white and looked a bit like it should have been a statue. She blinked, the creature was now standing directly in front of her. She yelped and stared at it in horror. She didn't blink, or move. Seconds past, though they might as well have been years. Only when her eyes started to water and start to sting did she blink. She blinked several times and when she had recovered, the creature was gone.

---
Koko was following Edward and his friends through the corridors. They had been sneaking around for a while, avoiding certain areas and always on the look out. Eventually, they came to a room. It was the same room he had gone to earlier, with the humanoid creature still with it's head in it's hands. They stood in the small hallway outside the room, looking up at a screen.
The screen showed the red room with the humanoid creature sitting inside of it. Lucas explained that the screen thingy was a Security system, as it allowed them to constantly keep an eye on the creature. Before they went in, Edward instructed Koko to NEVER, under any circumstances, look at SCP-096's face.

"Why?" Koko asked, it was the first time he'd spoken to his companions and they were slightly shocked.

"....uhhh..." Edward said

"Because it will kill you." Henry said in a deadpan tone. He showed no emotion so no-one could tell if he was shocked or not.

"Oh. And, yes I can talk. Wow, I'm starting to sound like Aura."

"Uhh..hu" was all Edward said.

"Right, time to go in." Lucas instructed and he opened the door. They put their gas masks on and then, carefully, but quickly, all walked past the creature from behind, and out of the door on the other side. They came to the corridor with the crystals. They had completely covered the room now and were spreading outwards even further.

"Great, now we have to go through..that, zone." Lucas said, a hint of fear in his voice

"What's 'that zone'?" Koko asked

"It's the part of this facility where SCP 7789, SCP-173 and SCP-106 like to hang about. It's the most dangerous part of the facility." Edward explained

"I thought we were looking for SCP-7789?"

"Yes, but it's much easier to go this way, it avoids that section and goes to SCP-7789's cell. We can lure her there and trap her instantly, before she does any more damage. Now we have to risk going though that zone and bumping into any of them. Plus any other SCP's that are there."

"Why do you need me?"

"Because you are the only one known to be able to stop SCP-7789."

"What does it look like?"

"She, she's a she. She gets angry when you call her an 'it'."

'Sounds like somepony I know' Koko thought.

"So, what does 'she' look like then?"

"A tiny pegasus. A bit smaller than you. But has incredible strength and can survive almost anything."

'A tiny pegasus, doesn't like being called an it....'

"W-what colour?" Koko asked hesitantly

"Uhmm, SCP-7789 is yellow"

"No you idiot, SCp-7789 is blue! SCP-9087 is yellow!"

"NUH-UH! SCP-7789 is yellow! SCP-9087 is blue!"

"No, SCP-7789 is blue, remember, blue, b, for bad. As in, one of the most dangerous."

"...Oh yeh."

'Blue, a pegasus, tiny, 'she' not 'it'...Dust.' Koko thought. The colour drained from his face, his friend was one of the most dangerous things here, and from what he'd already seen, that probably meant she was worse. but, on the bright side, if he found her, then, he's found her, right? She'd still be the same Dust he knew, just a lot stronger, and maybe insane. But she'd still be his friend. He didn't want to lose her. He'd had a tiny crush on her since he met her. He also knew that Aura had a crush on her. And the two were constantly arguing over who was better for her.

"Why do you ask?"

"I-I just want to make sure I get the right po-uhh, SCP." He replied, quickly.

"Good, well, lets get going. We have to move quickly if we want to catch her."

---
Dust flew along a corridor. She was bored. No more guards had turned up and she was missing the excitement of battle.

'No' She told herself, 'Don't think like that. You're not supposed to enjoy killing'

'But the guards are so infuriating! And they're the ones who attacked me!' She argued against herself

'You could just fly away'

'Chicken out? No way! If they want a fight, I'll give them a fight'

'But you shouldn't want to hurt them.'

'I know, but it's...fun.'

'It shouldn't be!'

'But it is!'

'Stop thinking about it being fun and just flee next time. I don't care if you enjoy it, nor do I care about your pride. You shouldn't enjoy it!'

'Hey, it's you too! Your part of me, so you must enjoy it too!'

'No. I don't. I'm the part of you that doesn't enjoy it. I'm also your logical side. And, as the logical side, I say that you flee next time.'

'But if I flee, then I wont be ale to continue looking for my friends'

'You can't do that if you fight every single human you see.'

'I'm getting rid of them so that they can't get in my way!'

'Fly OVER them! We have wings! Use them!'

'I do!'

'To fight'

'If I flew over them, then they'd just shoot me'

'You do realize that a bullet is not going to stop you.'

'Why not?'

'See, there you go, you don't listen to me. It won't stop you because you have super powers. Super strength, super healing. You can survive a lot more than you could. You don't need to fight, just fly away. If you had listened to me in the first place, you may have found your friends by now and you would be just as hurt as you are now. Ergo, not at all.'

'...I still like fighting'

'UGHH!'

Author's Note:

Shorter chapter than usual, and it took longer. Sorry, but I've been caught up writing my Truths of a prophecy story. I'll be putting this story on Hiatus for a while. Mainly because I can't think of anything to write for this story yet. As proven by the long wait for this chapter. But, as soon as I get an idea for it, I will get to writing it again. Hopefully.

Comments ( 8 )

please make more an one fail (SCP-683 (the giant lizard)) its nummber is 682

9815113
Sorry, I don't quite understand...do you want them to run into SCP 682 or..?
Sorry, I'm a little confused.

9815424
i mean de discription {This is based on the game containment breach although it is taken from the SCP's perspective. The 4 friends will each play an SCP although they will play as their own rather than one of the original ones. Some original SCP's from the game will be used, this includes SCP-173 (the sculpture), SCP-106 (the old man), SCP-079 (the computer thingi magig that causes the containment breach (i assume)) although this one will be used vaguely, SCP-096 (humanoid creature that wont allow you to see the face of),》 SCP-683 (the giant lizard),《 SCP-914 (the refinery machine) and SCP-409 (the crystals).} the name/number of the scp is SCP-682

9815424
and i dont care if thay run in to him but he wound probably try to kill tham and im a little confust(story and abilitys)

one quastion if you want or can can you make a story where a human gets transportet(displeast) or transformt into SCP-106 or athors.

sorry i have a bad grammer(german)

9815457
Oh I see, sorry. Thank you, I'll make sure to fix that.
As for the human thing...I don't know.

It's ok. :twilightsmile:

okay if you do make a human into scp story i woud be even more interrested

hay when will the next chapter come out?:twilightsmile::pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment