• Published 25th Mar 2016
  • 692 Views, 7 Comments

Aliens and Ponies - Hazel_Hester777



Celestia has sensed a force that has been more powerful than her. Meanwhile, Fluttershy has found a strange creature after praying to God for help. When Twilight pitches in to help, and Pinkei gets suspicious, it's time Bunny's story really begins

  • ...
6
 7
 692

The Jig is Up!

Things were getting intense. It has been a week since the “Daisy and Rose Incident”, and now Pinkie was now on their trail. She finally got the feeling that Fluttershy and Twilight may either be dating in secret…or Fluttershy has a new pet she needs help with hiding. She was now preparing in secret to try and catch what may be hidden from her.

Fluttershy and the other two were oblivious to that matter; in fact, they were just having fun. As time and learning went on, they discovered more new things about the Servant’s gifts. It seemed that they could also get visions that will tell them what will happen in the future, hence pointing to their part-Prophet side. It may hurt at times, even causing her to faint, but they found a way to make her wake up faster by putting a Baby’s Breath flower on her nose to make her sneeze and wake up. They also had the ability to morph, shrink, or grow in size and form at will, paralleling their part-Shapeshifter side. They could also heal fast when hurt, but she doesn’t know if it would keep her alive if she was fatally injured. She also had something called Alien Sense; it’s like Pinkie’s Pinkie Sense except that in them, it’s the pattern of their stripes glowing. Some can even show what the pony’s feeling, like a vermillion belly stripe symbolizing guilt, adultery, or any other cardinal shame. It’s quite hard to tell at times where it would happen, but Bunny’s ears could point where it is. They could also pinpoint directions when she catches a scent needed.

Why am I writing this, you ask? Well, you’ll understand in a bit…

“So, when we get to that area, you’ll sniff this hat to track down where the animals are being kept. When you get inside, find Angel and get all the information you need. Then, leave as fast as you could” Fluttershy explained the plan to Bunny.

“Begs the question, are there any side effects when you get all these abilities, Bunny?” Twilight asked.

“Well, I got one. My downside is that I’m unable to fall inlove”

“Wait a minute! You never fell inlove?!” Fluttershy reacted.

The orange being faked a laugh. “Well, you see…I’m immune to love”

“WHAT?!”

“Rare disorder in some of us. These abilities could come at a cost, mine for example is common at times. I could control all elements of nature while the others could only have one. I guess my cost was I lose my ability to find true love. It doesn’t bother me though. Besides, just because I could never experience love myself, that doesn’t mean I can’t feel what I need to help my friends”

“You…really consider me as your friend?”

“Of course I do, even though my time here is limited”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t you remember? I’m here to help but, once a Servant has finished their mission in a world, we have to go back home. I’m here to only do what I was sent to do; I feel the urge to do so all the time. I mean, look at me. I’m a Soul that was reborn into a new body. I like to do what I was reborn to do; make me feel special”

“Well, I’m glad you do”

“Look, I know about your past. But don’t worry, I’ll find some way to help maybe even let you be happy”

“Thank you, Bunny”

________________________________________

“Get back here!” Pinkie yelled as she chased after Bunny. She finally discovered Fluttershy’s secret, now she has been trying to catch her quarry. She laid booby traps everywhere, but the alien dodged every single one. She didn’t want to reveal what she truly was, not yet atleast, so she just ran around like an ordinary rabbit.

“Ha! Got you! Ouch!” the earth pony exclaimed when she finally caught the rabbit, but Bunny bit her after she whispered a chant “Cum animus incipit currere, in posterum erunt canem pace”

“OUCH!” Pinkie exclaimed as she accidently was led into one of her traps because she kept chasing Bunny.

“Bunny, watch out!” Fluttershy cried out, but it was too late.

It all happened so fast. In one snap, it felt like the world just stopped. Fluttershy looked at the scene of, atleast, what was left of her friend. She gasped in horror at the sight. Bunny’s head was crushed while her eyes fell out of their sockets and she was really shaking. It was a mousetrap that caught Fluttershy’s friend. Pinkie grinned at her work.

“Now I got you” she grabbed the creature by the tail, and threw her out the window into the rain. Did mention it was raining that night?

Twilight noticed her friend crying, she’s falling apart. “Bunny, my friend”

Pinkie growled at the sight. “Really? You were crying just for a bunch of pets, now it’s a weird rabbit!”

Twilight had enough. “Pinkie, get out!”

“What?”

“GET OUT!”

The earth pony left, still growling as she slammed the door. Twilight hugged the mare in an attempt to comfort her. Fluttershy cried as though she lost what was left of her.

Author's Note:

Hazel: I'm sorry we had to do that. Hester? Could you? I need to...:fluttercry:
Hester: Oh no! What's gonna happen now that Pinkie finally caught up and finished her work? Will Bunny stay gone? Has Celestia began to rejoice? Will Fluttershy ever stop having heartbreaks? Find out in the next chapter! Excuse me now, i also need to...:fluttercry: