• Published 25th Mar 2016
  • 691 Views, 7 Comments

Aliens and Ponies - Hazel_Hester777



Celestia has sensed a force that has been more powerful than her. Meanwhile, Fluttershy has found a strange creature after praying to God for help. When Twilight pitches in to help, and Pinkei gets suspicious, it's time Bunny's story really begins

  • ...
6
 7
 691

Prologue

Princess Celestia stood alone at the tower of her and Luna’s castle, watching the night of her dear sister. Normally, you’d think she only went there just to watch her sister’s night, but it wasn’t. Luna thought so herself when she saw her at the balcony. She noticed her sister looked rather afraid, and watchful.

She had to ask. “What’s wrong, sister?”

Celestia looked to her side. “Luna, am I willing to confront of what is to come?”

Luna was confused. “Whatever do you mean?”

“Oh, that’s right, you don’t know”

“Don’t know what? What’s troubling you?”

Celestia sighed. “Sister, there’s something that I must tell you, and I believe now is the right time to confess”

“Confess what? What did you do?”

“I’ve been getting disturbances, from unknown forces”

“What? You can’t possibly mean something like King Sombra, the Changeling Queen, or Tirek.”

“No, this is something much stronger”

“Stronger? What can possibly be more powerful than Sombra?”

“I don’t know. This power, it’s quite similar to Twilight’s, but far greater. It’s in fact, almost the same type that allowed you to see Snowdrop again in your dreams …Oh!” She saw her sister cocked her head, her eyes squinting as though she would cry. “I’m sorry, sister. I didn’t know you were still shaken over your friend”

“It’s okay, please continue”

“This power appears to belong to not one, but an entire race of users. It gives them infinite power, the ability to heal, the ability to siphon power from other sources, and even speed beyond light and strength beyond limit. Yet, it still lives under the teachings of its Superior, who she calls God.”

“Are you suggesting an entire race of…” Luna paused at the thought. “Aliens?”

“I do not know, but it intends to be coming to Equestria when Twilight, or her friends, are in need of protection. When one does, it will stay with them, also for it’s own mission. Though it’s alignment is good, I do not want an extraterrestrial in our world.”

“Please, sister, we should give it a chance” Luna pleaded; she wanted to meet the creature herself. She wanted to know if it could help her see her friend again.

But her sister was otherwise. “No, no being can enter this world to be more powerful than me”

Luna could talk no more; she didn’t want to argue with her elder sister. Even if she did, Celestia would win, she always wins. She couldn’t talk anymore, so she decided to leave and talk to the remains of the only one who truly understood her.
________________________________________

“I will save her, for you, my friend” Luna spoke to the Snowdrop flower that was given when she wished to her one last time. “I just need to find out: which could be the bearer? Who could any of them be its bearer?”

Author's Note:

Hazel: Hi! We're just new around here so, we're just only learning how to write stories
Hester: I hope you guys would like the next chapters. If you are, then get ready to meet our own OC!