• Published 25th Mar 2016
  • 691 Views, 7 Comments

Aliens and Ponies - Hazel_Hester777



Celestia has sensed a force that has been more powerful than her. Meanwhile, Fluttershy has found a strange creature after praying to God for help. When Twilight pitches in to help, and Pinkei gets suspicious, it's time Bunny's story really begins

  • ...
6
 7
 691

The Great Escape

Fluttershy and the others already carried Bunny’s body away back to the cottage. She was laid on a small blanket. Fluttershy couldn’t stop her sobbing while the others gathered around for the small creature.

Pinkie went up to the Servant. “You died trying to save me, Bunny”

“Hello!” Bunny said as she opened her eyes, a smile played across her face.

The gang couldn’t believe it! “YOU’RE ALIVE?!” Pinkie gasped.

“Of course, you can’t kill something that already died, remember?”

The all smiled at the sight; their friend was still alive. “’C’mon, we’ve got some animals to rescue”

________________________________________

They split up with each a group of animals, going in their separate ways to all meet up at the cottage. Some even had to go with a pair to help. Applejack had to go with Rainbow Dash, Rarity went it alone, and Bunny, Fluttershy, Twilight, and Pinkie had to go all together.
The three ponies with the alien all had to go through a river with a super strong current.

“Bunny, can you make us float over?” Twilight asked.

“I can’t; I’m still a bit too weak from the gunshot. We may be able to come back, but some spells can’t be done so quick right after revival”

“Well, how can we get you to regain enough strength quickly?”

“I need to draw strength from Mother Nature, but it has to be all my elements at the same time”

“Well, Nature’s check because of those roots. For Water, we’re gonna swim anyway. Earth, there’s soil underwater. Lightning, no need for a thunderstorm; there’s conductivity in water. Air, it’s all around you”

“But we’re still forgetting Fire”

“Body Heat, it’s enough, right?”

“Yes, but to do that, I may even drain your energy in the process”

“Just do it”

“The only question now, is who?”

They all thought for a bit, until one voice rang out. “Me, take me” It was Fluttershy.

“Whoa! Fluttershy, are you sure?” Twilight asked. The mare just nodded.

“Twilight, stay close to her. If she falls unconscious catch her” Bunny reminded.

So, they crossed the river, Bunny draining her resources for power. No doubt, the current was strong, the wind made it unable to fly. Pinkie was getting by smoothly, Twilight watched Fluttershy. The mare was getting tired, her energy was being drained. Eventually, she just tipped over, unconscious.

Twilight rushed to her friend’s side, she used her magic to keep her head out of the water and carry the other animals Fluttershy was carrying. Finally, they got to the other side.

“Fluttershy?” Twilight shook the mare’s body, she didn’t wake up.

Bunny rushed over, she chanted a little something. There was some strange glowing thing that went out of her paw and into Fluttershy. “There, that should take care of it. I returned her essence; she’ll wake up in a bit”

________________________________________

A few minutes later…

The others were waiting anxiously for Fluttershy to wake up downstairs. Twilight was waiting up at Fluttershy’s bedroom. Bunny regained control to element Fire by setting a fire at the furnace, and drawing from it. The animals were all safe, but waiting for their beloved caretaker to wake.

Twilight just sat there, watching for Fluttershy. “It was nice of you back there, risking your own life for your friends. That was very sweet. Please, wake up, Flutters”

________________________________________

Downstairs…

“Ignosco tibi, Ad veram tibi forte reddita saecula redire” Bunny chanted as she put her paw on the hoof where she bit Pinkie. It was the Spell that would remove the Bite Curse. “There, you’re back to normal”

“Thank you, I’m sorry about how I tried to kill you”

“I already forgave you, Pinkie. It’s all in the past”

You think this was the end? Think again.

“There you are!” a voice shouted as the door swung open. It was Princess Celestia. “You thought you could escape me?!” she levitated Bunny. The alien screamed in horror “HELP!”

Author's Note:

Hazel: Woah! Looks like Celestia has finally woken up from Luna's sleep spell! And she found our alien!
Hester: Will Bunny be able to get out of Celestia's grasp and do her duty? Find out in the next chapter!