• Published 17th Mar 2016
  • 4,071 Views, 161 Comments

Cards Against Humans, Ponies, and a Draconequus - AmtrakBrony



Due to the outcome of our first game of CAH, Twilight decides to bring me back to Equestria along with her friends to open up the possibility of another game. It happens, only this time, it's a lot more...well, you'll figure it out.

Comments ( 28 )

Sweet Luna won! Yup Discord had one heck of a dark Haiku.

Now I feel bad for getting so excited to see everyone's reaction to the inevitable Holocaust joke that my expectations were unfairly high.

A boo-boo, Auschwitz, the Apophis Asteroid."

Personal favorite, because rapid, dark, and disturbing escalation is best escalation. (Also, WW2 buff...any reference is instant win)

7062456 Yes, they were, and I was a bit nervous to put that entire explanation in there.

7062466 That makes me wish a certain custom black card of mine had been played here. It reads, "_____. Three seconds later, _____. Boy. That escalated quickly." That card came up in a game I played recently, and my combo was Frolicking and Dead babies.

I'm hoping for a sequel. And while it most likely will be with the Equestrian version in play, I say the rule that you can replace a card in your hand (hoof) in case you don't know what/who it is.

Also, is it possible to make contributions for the Equestrian version?

7062583 Go ahead, but don't expect a sequel for quite some time - if I intend to write one, that is.

This was a funny story to read, I shall read this again in the future. :pinkiehappy:

The pick three draw two 'blank plus blank equals blank' needs to stay in the pony version. My personal fave, cause of my uncle. 'Sean Connery plus full frontal nudity equals penis envy'

7062740
7063084

Hey, if you guys are really that in favor of another story, then by all means, I'll do it again. Don't expect it for some time though.

7063092 Next one has group of side ponies playing for the first time ? With newly created Cards Against Equestria ?
Have a vote on who is included ...Yes

7063104 Go ahead and vote, but I'd prefer you vote for characters who have had plenty of time to shine in the spotlight of the actual show, not just fan-created content.

So far, I'm thinking of including Sunset, Starlight, Trixie, Shining Armor, and possibly Maud Pie. I probably won't include Big Mac, as I don't know much about his sense of humor - if he has one, that is.

7062600 Well, in any case. This is the cards I've come up with so far. Feel free to use any of them. https://www.cardcastgame.com/browse/deck/83RP9

I have some cards for you. warning: disturbing.

"The date went horribly until we discovered our chaired interest in: eating the flesh of still breathing infants."

"despite everything I can still masturbate to: dead babies."

I did those responses when I played earlier today.


7063585

7068530 Was that on the online game? I don't recall seeing the card, "Eating the flesh of still-breathing infants" in the real life game.

7069523 yepp. a blank card.

7063585 it would be awesome with cadence and twilight showing the game to shining armor.

Also, I think a CAH with the villains would be quite interesting

I feel like discord should have won that. That haiku was very very good and it has quite a bit of thought that can go into it

7164262 Actually, I had originally planned for Discord to win that card, but at the same time, I knew that some people could have been seriously offended by what he played, and in that case, having him win would have made it too dark of an ending.

Its from super troopers a funny movie in my opinion :trollestia:

7413519 Never heard of it.

:fluttercry: but it was a good movie. :ajsleepy: but it was from a while ago so yeah :twilightblush:

Celestia then read hers out loud. "Whispering all sexy, a gentle caress of the inner thigh, one trillion dollars."

Bring her to orgasm and it's half price.
-
I didn't enjoy this one as much as I did the previous, but it still made me laugh.

9073771
It actually is, whoever pooped the latest gets to be the first card tzar, there are other equally funny rules, such as the Canadian version can allow cross checking like in hockey.

9492549
yeah, I've already deleted the stupid thing

Discord makes everything better and Luna makes everything sweet.

Most excellent.

Login or register to comment