• Published 2nd Feb 2016
  • 174 Views, 0 Comments

Frostbite: The book of Legends - Silver Mist The bat pony



Frostbite is a pony who has never been shown friendship in his life. When the elements original barers Dissapear, though, will he finally learn friendship and take on the beasts that haunt his town. Or will he need help from the residents of his town

  • ...
 0
 174

Chapter 2: The derp

Day came much quicker than I thought It whould. I slowly brought myself up witch caused some uncomfort, but nothing to bad. I looked around the room at all the unusual devices. All of them seemed unique to me. Like when I saw the doctors stethescope and put it in my ears and shooved the bottom on my stomach. I heard noises and dropped it on the floor. I put it back in time for the nurse to come and brought me out. The filly from yesterday stood there, waiting for me.

"I'm glad your okay now. I guess I can finally introduce myself. I'm Ditzy." She put out her hoof for me to shake. I didn't take the offer. Instead I thanked her and promised I whould repay her when I could. She seemed disappointed when I walked off, but I thought It better for myself after last night's dream especially.

She followed me into town as I explored, pointing out many buildings and such. She led me to the library and showed me the librarian. In her rule, I whould work here in exchange for a place to stay. I agreed. Now, I know I decided it be best if I had no friends, but she wasn't one. She felt like a new mother, and I appreciated it.

"So, um, maybe we could be friends?" She asked. I looked at her. "How about I see you around sometime?" I asked. She nodded sadly and left.

"Oh, and by the way-" I yelled to her, "- The names frostbite!" I closed the door after that.
...
Years had passed since then. I continued working at that library until it got rented out to somebody called Twilight Sparkle. Then, I got a job at a place that distributed if e to ponies and that's how I discovered my talent. Well, after I made 1,000 cubes in 7 minutes. I did keep my word and visit that mare every once in a while, and I'll admit. Ocasionally, it was fun.

I intend to see here soon actually. I might as well get a move on.