• Published 8th Jun 2012
  • 14,922 Views, 328 Comments

Blind Trust - danail24



A human child walks in the middle of Ponyville Marketplace. There she is found by Rainbow Dash!

  • ...
40
 328
 14,922

Blind Trust Cancelation

Hey! Danail24 here! I know that so many of you Blind Trust Fans have been waiting for this story to update for almost a year now. And it really pains me that I haven't written you a reply for so long now. Been wrapped up with my Senior College exams for a while and I haven't been writing any of my stories for a time. But that is irrelevant for this story. It's just that... I've simply lost my drive for this fic... Ever since I updated the last chapter. I tried to write the new one... but it just didn't come to me. The writing on the story is kinda bad, there's a bajilion plot holes, and the story is just... getting ridiculous. "Blind Trust" was one of my first fimfictions and I just didn't notice many of the mistakes regarding it.

On another note, ever since Season 4 of the show, I've lost my interest in the MLP FIM series. They just stopped entertaining me is all... The characters on the show now seem... like a bunch of regular old kids, replaying the same friendship game... No offense to anybrony! I know it might sound kinda sick and revolting but right now the only thing that keeps me interested in the Mlp fandom is the Anthro stuff. Coz it's kinda been my thing ever since I was 16... antropomorphic animal women that is...

Anyways, I've decided! If any capable author wants to continue the "Blind Trust" fanfiction, I'm willing to let them continue it. Of course you have to be an accomplished author and have works posted on this site for me to peruse over to see if you've got it. I still have notes on my ideas for future chapters, and I can explain the directions I was planning to take this fic to.

I'll be posting a blog if any volunteers come up in the comment section.

Comments ( 35 )

i have no idea what YOU have been watching lately. boring old kids............ shakes head. it had a continuing plot line that acutally lead up to something. there has been itnersting change, development, and surprisingly mature themes sprinkled in, including handicaps.

i am sorry but this season ahs been the best, taken the most risks, and with the tightest stories............. sighs.

While I agree it needs a re write
Cancellation seems crazy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(insert spike no) I was waiting for a new chapter but i can understand if you don't have the want to continue. Pretty sure anyone who's wrote a fan fiction can agree you eventually lose interest for it out of nowhere and quit writing. It was fun while it lasted. 4.bp.blogspot.com/__uFw67yvpqs/TBbc08dwuUI/AAAAAAAAA5E/q5qVpZprUpg/s1600/SJ_Shoulder_Shrug1.jpg

You could pass the story on to another?

that a shame it was cancelled, I just read through the whole thing and enjoyed reading every moment of it. Not sure why you lost interest since Season 4. Guess each are their own at the end of the day. Still if someone could take over it, that be awesome, this story really amazing and enjoyed reading every chapter that here, it creative, supportive and awesome, I am not even sure why it not been Twilight Library Approved.

Well I hope someone continues this great story, it be sad to see it just simply end at this very point.

:ajsleepy: thats a bummer

4459990 I see your Spike and raise you one Darth Vader :moustache:

[youtube=WWaLxFIVX1s]

Awh... well, see you in Derpibooru's porn section, comrade! *sa-lute!*

Aw phooey. Now I'll never know what happens!

4460240 I do too, my other favorite story was canceled as well but so far no one has continued it yet:ajsleepy:.

Lets pray that someone will continue Blind Trust. Maybe we could spread the word? That may help?

Sad to see this cancelled. This has long been in my top 5 tear bringing stories, right there with Que Sera Sera. I sincerely hope that someone will pick this up and continue it. We all know what it's like to lose interest in something. I wish you good luck and hope to hear of you again one day.

4460140 Yes! I mentioned it up above. The story is up for grabs for anyone who is interested and a good and accompished writer on fimfiction.net. I'm even offering a bit of assistance.

if someone does pick this up, please post a chapter here with a link to the new one...

I'd love to take up hour mantle, and yes, I have a couple of works.
However the Second Shadow is my best
Hope to hear from you
-MD

I really enjoyed the story, I've got a few stories I'm working on, though I wouldn't mind continuing it, I've got projects bouncing around my head that it would have to push out, and I don't know if I can do that. Though if anypony wants to read my stories (excluding Pony of a Different Color, it's getting a MAJOR rewrite, once I have time for it) and think that my writing style would work, let me know. I really enjoyed reading it thus far.

On another note, I really enjoyed season 4, and while they have run through a good deal of available stories, the massive number of original stories available here, and the animations that people have come up with on youtube, the writers certainly can keep things fresh and interesting. And Twilight is Princess of Friendship, she should be an ambassador and give us bronies a good deal of world building to make more stories.

i really enjoyed this fic and writing twilight in the mother role always feels right and with a blind child, i feel i could really work well with this, since i was blind for several months myself after my second brain operation. if you will allow it, i would love to continue this fic.

though, how does that work? Do you send the fic to my account, or do i put it in myself?

i have four fics in the populars, so i feel i am able to make this fic just as good, if not better (though i will not assume i can outshine you) than it already is.

NOO GOD! NO. GOD. PLEASE. NO. NOO!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! ••• ½$%# 1-0=

just discovered this story, very interesting fic, I'm sorry that you feel that you have to stop writing it. The story will be missed

this makes me a sad poney :(:fluttercry:

4463904
Usual method is to just post your own chapters, and start the summary with something like "this is my continuation of Blind Trust, by danail24. Read that first to understand what's happening here".

posting this "chapter" got my hopes up i like the story and wanted more

Well, I was going to read this, then I saw the cancel...:pinkiesad2::pinkiesad2::fluttercry::fluttercry:
It's sad, cause this seems like a really good concept as well, and I would hate to see it go to waste. If only I could...wait a sec...

If any capable author wants to continue the "Blind Trust" fanfiction, I'm willing to let them continue it.

Hmm...maybe if you are willing...I would love to make a rewrite of this and try to bring out it's full potential...if you will let me, that is?

On another note, ever since Season 4 of the show, I've lost my interest in the MLP FIM series. They just stopped entertaining me is all... The characters on the show now seem... like a bunch of regular old kids, replaying the same friendship game... No offense to anybrony! I know it might sound kinda sick and revolting but right now the only thing that keeps me interested in the Mlp fandom is the Anthro stuff. Coz it's kinda been my thing ever since I was 16... antropomorphic animal women that is...

Well, that's why we fanfiction authors exist, to change the stuff we don't like when we see stuff like this, please don't give up on this, Danail24...

cancelled?


fuck

I found this story in a dragon ball z folder... why?

i know there is like no hope of the story comeing back but I cant help but wonder what if you know

I would like to continure the story but I don't think I could do the story justice

Welp I'm sad it's cancelled

What spike said NOOOOOOOOOOO ! :pinkiegasp: :fluttercry: :raritycry: WHYYYYYYYY ? :raritycry:

They keep playing sad songs on the radio and Sometimes I feel like I am so alone on this 15 hour drive

Login or register to comment