• Published 2nd Feb 2016
  • 229 Views, 13 Comments

The Rise of the New Elements - FirestarPhoenixwing



Firestar Pheonixwing is one of the six elements of the world. Follow her as she tries to regain her memory after a tragic accident, battles evil creatures, and saves Equestria

  • ...
 13
 229

A New Element


It’s been awhile since the shadow war, the last monster attack was in nearly two months ago which is unusual for Ponyville. Usually there is some sort attack every week. Sorry I should probably tell you what is so important about this day. It’s the night of Hearth Warming Eve and Twilight is having a party at the castle. Well actually Pinkie Pie was throwing a party at Twilight’s castle and invited the entire town. It seemed to be a normal night, the only weird thing was that it wasn’t supposed to snow until the next day, yet there I was walking through a blizzard to the party. The party was fun for the first 30 minutes before some pony that was looking for me showed up. He said, “Are you Firestar?” He was a cyan unicorn with sea blue and white hair that looked like an ocean wave, his eyes were sea blue as well.

“Yes, that’s me, are you new here,” I asked?

Pinkie was standing right next to me, “Oooh a new pony pleased to meet I’m Pinkie Pie what's your name I never saw you before which means your new cause I know every pony in ponyville and if you're new it means you haven’t met any pony yet, and if you haven’t met anyone yet, you must not have any friends.”

The new pony just nodded and pinkie jumped off. “So, you need to see me,” I asked?

“Yes, and if you cooperate no one else will get hurt,” the new pony said!

“What are you talking about,” I asked? “Who are you?”

“My name is Arctic Surf, and your ancestor left my ancestor to die.”

“What do you mean my ancestor left,-” I was about to say but slipped on some ice. That didn’t make sense it was too warm in the castle for there to be any ice. Suddenly every pony was slipping.

“I control water,” said Arctic Surf “ which means I can make it in all it’s forms, solid, liquid, and gas, hot or cold.”

"Every pony you got to get out of here", I shouted! Every pony started running out of twilights castle. I melted the ice around me with some fire.

"Fire against water, you should know that water always wins." He started to make the ground icy again but I made a circle of fire around myself
Then I shot a fireball at him. Arctic Surf sent a wave of water up to block it. Then I charged him and pushed him through a door. Then I melted the door handle and the lock so he couldn't get out.

Then spike came up to me and handed me a letter. It read,

Dear Firestar, our scientists have made some armor that can protect you from magic and the weather. It should be on its way about now.
From,
Princess Celestia

A package dropped down out side.

"Spike tell me if he gets out of the door," I said!

I opened the package. In it was the suit. I put it on and went back inside. The air was freezing rapidly. My suit engages it defense by covering my head. I pushed spike out of the castle just before the air turned into solid ice. Luckily I used my teleportation spell with my fire. I erupted in fire and suddenly I was outside the castle. Every pony had hid in there houses. "Spike get twilight and the others in one of the houses. Sugarcube corner is close by do have them stay there," I said. Spike nodded and ran off.

Suddenly all the air that froze in the castle melted into water and was coming straight at me. I couldn't fly because the suit was too heavy. I created a fire shield around me and the wave went past me evaporating my shield. We fought each other shooting water and fire at each other eventually I pinned him down.

"You got to stop this I wouldn't do whatever it was that my ancestor did to yours. Plus we may be the only elemental ponies alive in Equestria left we should work together."

Suddenly Arctic Surf started to glow. Once the light stopped there was a sea blue shell made of water on a string around his neck.

"You're the element of water. If we work together we could find the other elements. Please lets be friends," I said.

"I'm sorry I Wasn't thinking," said Arctic Surf.

So Princess Celestia had Arctic Surf join into my squad so now I'm not alone. Also we found out that Arctic Surf’s ancestor sounds a lot like he could be the hippocampus Poseidon.