• Published 2nd Feb 2016
  • 229 Views, 13 Comments

The Rise of the New Elements - FirestarPhoenixwing



Firestar Pheonixwing is one of the six elements of the world. Follow her as she tries to regain her memory after a tragic accident, battles evil creatures, and saves Equestria

  • ...
 13
 229

The Curse

The Curse


*This takes place when discord
was released the first
time and causes disharmony
in Ponyville*

It was an ordinary day. Like any other day I took my place walking around Ponyville. I became an official royal guard a few months ago with training. I didn’t have any warning Discord would show up. When I saw first saw him he turned the buildings upside down. Literally the buildings were upside down and the ground was all sorts of different colors and it kept changing from day to night every few minutes. I tried to stop him but when I did he turned and looked at me and said, “You don’t like what I’ve done to the place?”

“No,” I said, “no I don’t. Nopony here likes what you’ve done Discord. Everything is topsy turvy. The only pony here that like it is you. This is too chaotic It doesn’t make any sense!.”

“You know my name, good. It’s not supposed to make sense. You hurt me with your words but your mind is ordered and clear. I should fix that,” he said!

“What are you-,” I began? With a snap of his fingers I heard a loud noise like a alarm clock going off in the middle of the night when you're asleep, only ten times more annoying and deafening. Then it stopped.

“What did you do,” I asked?

“You don’t like that noise do you? I cursed you. Every so often you will hear that noise, but only you. Nopony else here will hear a thing. It will drive your ordered mind into madness, and then you will see what I see of this beautiful land I have created, a land of chaos.,” he said.

“Ha,” I said defiantly, “I’ll never see the world the same way as you.”

“Oh but you will,” he said, “ I’ve already dealt with the bearers of harmony. With them out of the way I am unstoppable. Welcome to Ponyville, Chaos Capital of Equest-” “NO,” I said! I blasted him with a ball of fire. “Well, that was not very nice Firestar. You know if you’d let me finish a sentence you could learn something from me. You’d find that chaos is much better then order. He snapped his fingers.

With that I heard another round of deafening noises in my head that were so intense that I blacked out. When I woke up everything was back to normal. Everything but me. The noise in my head was still there. I talked to Applejack about Discord. She said that she defeated Discord with the help of the other bearers of Harmony. I didn’t mention the noises, I figured they would go away in a few days. Boy was I wrong.


-


One Month Later

The noises got so bad I couldn’t walk anywhere without my head feeling like it was going to burst. Applejack came over one day to check on me because I hadn’t been in two for a few days. When I told her about the headache she said she’d be back with Twilight and the others. When everyone was at my house I told them the story.

“What,” asked Twilight? “I thought he said he fixed all the chaos in ponyville!” “I am summoning him here NOW! DISCORD!”

Discord suddenly appeared in my house. “Yes, what is it Twilight,” he asked? “Oh, I see. I told you I fixed all the chaos in Ponyville didn’t I.”

“Yes,” said Twilight, “yes you did. Fix her.”

“Oh alright,” said Discord. “Sorry about that incident a few months ago Firestar. I wasn’t reformed back then. I hope you understand.” He snapped his fingers. Suddenly the headache stopped and the noise in my head went away. “There see, all better.”

“Are you sure,” asked Twilight.

“Ugh,” I said, “Yeah he fixed it alright.”

“I can assure you I fixed it Twilight Sparkle. Fluttershy reformed me. Now Firestar, you’ll experience some aching. Don’t worry it’s normal. Your brain is just relaxing,” said Discord.

“It certainly doesn’t feel like it,” I groined.

Fluttershy checked up on me every day to see if I felt ok. She’s a great friend. A few days later I felt back to normal. That's when I started writing this story. Well I have to make up some lost time from my job as a royal guard.