• Published 2nd Jun 2012
  • 3,061 Views, 43 Comments

Backfire - Zoom zoom



Spike learns to be careful what you wish for.

  • ...
5
 43
 3,061

Sorry But I just can't

Well here we are, If you guys don't follow me you may notice I tend to do this and I've tried my hardest with ensuring this story didn't stop.

But yeah I think it's time to put old yeller out to pasture.

Along with finding out the fate of Peewee, which was of course the reason Wishful was going to bother. And the complications from my other story Love of the Draw being a series where way more work is needed when I do work on it than any other fic, I have to cut this line.

Outside the last chapter with the Bumble, I pretty much was coasting each chapter with this story since the chapter "We Dun Goofed" The story got more complicated and I didn't actually plan a full on ending outside the fact it was going to end with Wishful just up and dying and Spike forgetting all of this. I felt that ending sucked so I tried just winging it till something else came.

But with other stories needing my attention this one that his only a half formed idea is sort of hard to bother with. All I had was introducing a Cyborg Pony next chapter and some interactions between Spike and Rarity, the Twilight thing was supposed to just have the complication of Twilight feeling off about the Cyborg and stuff but again too complicated and maybe I can use the cyborg another time.

Sorry for all who followed, but with no real ending, Peewee in the show completely gone thus nurfing this a bit even if I had it take place before that episode, and that entire Alicorn Twilight thing also mucks up this thing, not because she becomes an Alicorn but It would mean delaying till season 4 to see how the entire princess thing works and yeah not doing that.

No point sending my focus back here when I can just work on fixing my other hiatused stories that do have real endings planned.

Thanks for being my first followers, all of you since this was my first fanfic in so long. And thank you.