• Published 17th Oct 2015
  • 520 Views, 22 Comments

Aussie Vacay - T1MBUK0N3



Ponies and Equestria Girls are in real life, and are going with four boys to Australia.

  • ...
11
 22
 520

Flight Delays

It was a few hours since we left, and we were already on the way to the airport. We were in our bus, driving the freeways and highways to the airport. Once we were halfway there, we needed a few miles more to get to LAX, so we decided to listen to some music by The Beatles and Queen.

“Guys,” I said, “maybe we can pass the time by listening to some music by The Beatles and Queen. The Sweetie Belles, Vinyls, and Octavia’s are gonna love their music.”

After listening to songs like “Help!”, “Somebody To Love”, “You’re Gonna Lose That Girl”, “Another One Bites The Dust”, and “We Will Rock You/ We Are The Champions”, we finally got to LAX.

The airport was huge, and there were lots of attractions. So many, the pony Scootaloo got distracted by them several times, so I had to pull her back, especially with help from her human self. Remembering from the LAX terminal overview videos that Terminal 8 was a boarding terminal for United Airlines, we tried there.

Realizing how high the gates were, we decided to use the escalator. And a lot of conversations took place. The ponies and humans adored the music that played in the car. They also were talking about doing music with me as Hayman Island’s entertainment guests. The Pinkies were talking with the Lyras, the Bon Bons, and the Twilights about getting along with the Aussie folks. And the Fluttershys were going to tell the Rainbows about an idea to have fun on the island, but the pegasus skipped the escalator, and took her human self with her. I took a picture of the scene. By the time the escalation was done, the conversations ended, and the Rainbows beat us to the top, which got on my nerves in my head.

This flight from Los Angeles to Hayman Island is the very first commercial flight to ever exist between those two places. Unfortunately, three major inconveniences; One, the plane wasn’t here yet. Two, it wasn’t ready. And three, the result was a flight delay. So we had to wait for a few hours until the flight was announced.

When we were at the gate, we sat in chairs. Much to my surprise, the pony Lyra was sitting like a human would, with her left hoof wrapped around her human self! The pony Bon Bon was sitting with the pony Pinkie Pie, cuddling each other in their human selves’ laps. The human duo, however, had arms wrapped around each other.

The two Twilight’s were flattered at the scene, but I asked them if they set them up. They said they were. What’s with these two? I thought, They appear to be setting people and ponies up today. A few minutes after that, I got the attention of the six beings and ratted the Twilights out. Something was wrong with them, but the pony Pinkie already found out and told us. They were trying to mess with us. I told everypony and everyone else about it, including Arthur. Henry and Simon decided to stay home, and have some fun without us.

The CMC, which weren’t the name of their human selves, were getting sleepy, except for Sweetie Belle, who was getting bored. “This sucks!” she said in poutiness, “We’re NEVER gonna make it to Australia.” This caused Scootaloo to jerk awake.

“Sweetie,” she said, waking up abruptly, “I just fell asleep. You should relax and be quiet. Apple Bloom’s sleeping and so am I. You should rest with us to pass the time.”

“Next time, I’m taking the bus,” she said. But then again, she got the idea to wander around the airport to find something to do. When she left, her tail brushed across Apple Bloom’s face, almost waking the little filly up from her nap.

After Sweetie Belle left, she looked for her human self. Seeing her wandering around, with the two Raritys doing nothing about it, I decided to talk to her.

“Sweetie Belle,” I asked her, “are you alright?”

“Yep,” she said, “why WOULDN'T I be?”

“Because I saw you wandering around. Are you looking for something?”

“I’m looking for my human self. Do you know where she might be?”

I used my keen eyesight to look for her, until I found her looking out the windows.

“She’s right over there, looking at the window,” I told the filly, pointing at the girl, “you can talk to her if you’d like.”

The filly left, so I minded my own business, but took a picture of the napping scene to take back home after our trip. When I was looking around for the flight schedule, I noticed the pony Twilight and Spike looking at it. Her human self snuck up behind me, shocking me. She told me that she was looking for the other Twilight, and I pointed her to the pony. She walked closer to her for the schedule, and the pony self was really worried. Thanks to her O.C.D, she spent a good half-hour constantly checking to make sure she had the right gate memorized and it's departure time.

“OH NO!” she shouted, “Our flight has been delayed!”

“We knew that,” I told her human self.

“I better write Princess Celestia and tell her the bad news!” Spike said.

“Nobody’s writing a letter to no one,” I told them, “we just have to wait until our flight is announced.”

“Sam’s right,” the human Twilight said, “you could at least spend some time with me, Twilight.”

The horned pony sighed in defeat, “I guess you’re right. I just want everything to be nice and orderly. But I guess I could spend some time with my human self.”

We all left the schedule board and went back to the gate. Meanwhile, the other two Crusaders woke up from their nap, only to find Sweetie Belle gone. After searching, they found her and her human self singing songs that they wrote themselves. After the song was over, we realized that we were near a Carl’s Jr. restaurant, which exited the CMC and their human selves, since lunch time was getting closer.

Arthur walked throughout the terminal to find the Fluttershys reading magazines at the Hudson News store.

The clerk in the shop, not recognizing them, got their attention, “Misses, if you’re buying those magazines, you’ll have to pay for them.”

“Oh!” the pony Fluttershy said, “Oh we’re so sorry.” The response ended with a squeak.

The clerk recognized them and responded, “Oh, it’s you, Fluttershy. Never mind payment, if you’re planning on getting any, you can have all you want... for free.”

The Fluttershys got their magazines and exited the shop, noticing Arthur on their way back to the gate. Fluttershy had her arm wrapped around Arthur, but he didn’t mind her. When he came back, he saw me looking at the Applejacks staring at the Carl’s Jr. restaurant. This gave me an idea.

“Arthur, Applejacks,” I called to them, “get all the others here. I have an idea of what we’re gonna eat for lunch.”

They gathered everyone and told them my idea. We all ate our lunch at Carl’s Jr. and left when we were done. Later, I saw the two Raritys at the Hugo Boss shop, but ignored that Then I saw the human Twilight at the Book Soup shop, but continued on. But what caused my attention was the two DJ’s dancing in a jumpy style at the Harley Davidson store.

“Uh, girls,” I asked them, “what are you doing?”

The unicorn said, “Samuel! You won’t BELIEVE what they had here!”

I told her, “I already know about Harley Davidson related culture, but am not spending any money on those.”

Her human self said, “You don’t have too, the pony here can generate copies with magic.”

“Unicorn! Remember?” the pony asked.

“Oh, right,” I said in realization, “I almost forgot that the unicorn DJ could create things out of nothing with that horn on her head. I’ll be off now.”

With that said, I walked over only to find the pony Twilight looking at the sign above her. She became worried when an announcement came on.

“Attention passengers,” the intercom said, “the first flight from Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. to Hayman Island, Australia will be departing in 4 minutes.”

“Ohh.....” the worried pony said, “We're never going to make it!”

Spike facepalmed, “Twilight, if you hadn't been taking too long with the flight schedule, we wouldn't be running late like this.”

“You heard him!” I told her, “ if you had been watching your time and heading towards the gate with time to spare, you wouldn't have to rush like this!”

She ignored us, “We're going to be late!”

Spike said, “Then what are we standing around here for? Let's get to our plane.”

With that said, we left the area to find the others. We found Arthur and told him to get the others in here. When they all arrived, the pony Twilight explained everything. This shocked everyone, not to mention that we were at the wrong gate. But then an idea struck me. An idea that I thought of a long time ago, that the pony Lyra stole my thunder.

“Wait, everyone!” she said, “Samuel here has an idea that I saw him come up with long ago.”

“You do?” the human Bon Bon asked.

“It’s an idea for all the horned ponies in here to ignite and combine all their teleportation magic to teleport themselves, each other, and all the beings around them, all to the exact same location, at the exact same time,” I said, then asked the pony Twilight, “how crazy is this idea?”

She said in excitement, “It might be crazy enough to work!”

Moondancer, her teleportation magic already ignited, said, “Alright, everyone, brace yourselves.”

Other horned ponies followed suit. From Twilight, to Lyra, and Sweetie Belle, to Rarity, to Vinyl, to Minuette a.k.a. Colgate, to Lemon Hearts, to Twinkleshine. As we braced for impact, the spell flashed over us, and we ended up at the correct gate. The gate overseer there asked why there was cartoon characters boarding, but shrugged it off as the pony Lyra used her magic to turn all our passports in. We then got on the plane, ready to go to Australia.