• Published 17th Oct 2015
  • 520 Views, 22 Comments

Aussie Vacay - T1MBUK0N3



Ponies and Equestria Girls are in real life, and are going with four boys to Australia.

  • ...
11
 22
 520

Prelude To Flying

It was the beginning of summer, and my four friends and I were trying to decide where to go for vacation. We were surfing the web to find the perfect spot. However, being a student of history and civics, I decided to try one of my favorite nations: Australia. So I decided to use Google Images to look for Australian vacation spots. That’s how I found Hayman Island, a very large hotel place.

“Guys,” I got their attention, “we should try Hayman Island. It looks like a real paradise.”

Arthur questioned, “Why is it called Hayman Island?”

“There is only one way to find out,” I said. “We’ll have to read the Wikipedia article.”

My three friends learned about the luxury paradise hotel from the article: how large it was, and all the attractions it had. It was called “Hayman Island” after a family from Britain bought the rights to the island, but the Aboriginals drove them off, and the island kept the name. But regardless, we decided to tell the ponies and Equestria Girls all about our Hayman idea. We went to the living room to tell them, and they were pretty—I mean, VERY—excited to go there.

“I HOPE THEY HAVE DJ’S THERE!” shouted the pony Vinyl Scratch, a.k.a. DJ-Pon3.

“I hope there will be classic musicians, not unorthodox musicians!” yelled the human Octavia in excitement.

“My friends and I can brush up on our SWIMMING!” screamed the pony Sweetie Belle in happiness.

“Tavi and I share the same accent with them!” the pony Rarity screamed in joy. “Our human versions, too!”

“My human self and I can play with the Wombats there!” the pony Fluttershy shouted in glee.

“The both of us can throw an ‘Aussie-Pony-Equestria Girl Get Together Party’!” both Pinkie Pies yelled in unison and triumph.

“I guess that’s the Mane 6, the CMC, the two most popular musician ponies, and their human selves,” I said, “but would Lyra and Bon Bon and their human selves like to come with us as well?”

“Wait! What about us?!” the pony Applejack said. Rainbow would fly in the outback, and Twilight would be back at the library after returning the books she would rent days earlier. The ponies were told by their human selves about the Hayman Island vacation idea. They were excited, and began waiting for the responses from Lyra, Bon Bon, and their human selves to my question.

The human selves of Bon Bon and Lyra glanced at each other. “Well,” said Bon Bon, “we never really—”

“They never really liked Australia,” the pony Pinkie Pie shouting out, interrupting. “And there’s a lack of benches there. Right?” At this, she smiled.

Arthur said, “Is this true”?

“Well, yes, but—” Lyra replied, but was interrupted again by everyone gasping.

“Don’t you like their food?” asked the pony Pinkie.

“Don’t you like their cute animals?” asked the pony Fluttershy.

“Don’t you like their ‘Down Under’ fashion?” the pony Rarity bemoaned.

“Don’t you like their music?!” yelled the pony Vinyl.

“Don’t you like their history and books?” pony Twilight questioned.

“IT’S BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF PONIES!!!” the pony Lyra finally shouted, then immediately covered her mouth. Everyone was shocked, even the Pinkies. But those that weren't shocked were the Bon Bons and the human Lyra, who were in agreement with her.

“Don’t take it as an offense,” I told everyone. “Besides, the nation should be parodied as Pegastralia in the series, with the ponies there being voiced by people like Hugh Jackman, Eric Bana, Daniel Craig, the Hemsworth brothers, Kate Winslet, and lots of others. Right, Arthur?”

“Uhhh…” Arthur said, “...wait. That’s MY idea, Sam!”

I shrugged it off, but the pony version of Twilight got our attention. “Both Pinkies, as well as my human self and I, need to talk to both Lyras and Bon Bons in private.”

The eight beings left, but I secretly followed, planning to eavesdrop on them. I even used a recording device to record everything. When they went into my bedroom, they closed the door, I waited for them to begin their conversation, and peeked through the gaps to get views of the whole scene. I turned on my recording device to record the whole scene.

“Lyras, Bon Bons,” the pony Twilight said, getting their attention, “Australia may have a lack of ponies, but at least there are people there who would appreciate us and what we do.”

“Oh, right!” the human Bon Bon said. “We almost forgot about that. We were just starting to feel stressed out, that’s all. We just need to rest.”

Twilight and Pinkie and their human selves looked after the sleeping girls as they slept their stress away. I snuck away from the door back to the others to tell them what happened.

“Samuel,” Simon said, “what were you doing?!”

“I wanted everyone to know what they were saying, so I recorded the whole thing and eavesdropped on them.”

“Why?” Arthur asked.

I told him, “Just listen to the recording.” I then played the recording to let everyone in the room know what they said. They were pretty shocked about the stress mention.

“Wait,” the human Vinyl began, “they’re gonna come back. How is this eavesdrop situation gonna be settled?”

“Don’t worry,” I told her, “I have everything under control.”

The Twilights and Pinkies came back with the Lyras and Bon Bons in pursuit. “Hey guys,” the pony Pinkie began, “what did we miss?”

I decided to tell them the truth. “Girls,” I began in the style of Leslie Nielsen, “this might be awkward to you, but I wanted myself and everyone else to know what you were saying back there, so I decided to listen in on your conversation. You know, eavesdrop.”

“You WHAT?!” the human Bon Bon shouted in disbelief.

“I don’t think you heard me,” I responded in my Leslie Nielsen-esque style. “I eavesdropped on you eight, recorded the words, and played them to everyone.” I then played the recording to prove my point.

“You eavesdropped on us?!” the pony Bon Bon asked, also in disbelief.

“And I recorded everything. You got a problem with that?”

“Of course we have a problem with that, Samuel!” the pony Bon Bon said.

“That was a private conversation!” her human counterpart added. Both sounded disappointed.

“Yes, but you’re under my responsibility, I deserved to know what’s going on.” I said. At least they aren’t mad at me, I thought. They still frowned, but the Lyras and Pinkies smiled, which got my attention.

“Looks like a few of you are smiling,” I began, “but why?”

“Yeah,” the pony Bon Bon asked, “why are you smiling?”

“Don’t worry,” the human Lyra said, “Sam has good intentions. we forgive him.”

“So do we!” both of the Pinkies chimed.

The human Bon Bon sighed in defeat, “Alright, if you four forgive him, then we forgive him.”

Then I came up with a thought and expressed it with words. “I’m starting to think that the pony Twilight wanted me to eavesdrop on them.”

“Shhh!” Twilight spasmed. “Samuel! Don’t spill the beans!”

“AHA!” I said. Everyone was in shock at this “scheme” of hers, especially the Bon Bons, who were more stressed than before.

“But… why?” asked the pony Fluttershy.

Just then, her human self spoke up. “I know why. Not everyone is what they seem. Also, to break the fourth wall like Pinkie would, they can be out of character a lot of the time.”

“That’s right,” the pony Twilight said.

Suddenly, Spike the dragon spoke up. “Uh, guys? Am I coming with you, or did you forget that I existed?”

“Oops!” I said. “Sorry, Spike. Yeah, you’re coming with us. But would anyone else be willing to come with us?”

“We would,” a familiar voice said. Everyone looked to see that a familiar-looking unicorn named Moondancer teleported behind us, with Twilight’s other Canterlot friends involved. The downside is, they don’t have human selves like in the Equestria Girls franchise. I’d care less.

“Moondancer!” I said. “What are you doing here?”

“I want to come too.” Moondancer explained “Can I come”?

“Sure,” I said, “so can the other ponies that are with you. But would anyone else?”

“Maybe we are the answer to that question,” I heard someone say. I turned to look to find three female human animations named Mystery Mint, Sweet Leaf and Tennis Match. They just got back from New York, and brought Babs Seed and Coco Pommel with them.

“Back from New York are you?” I asked, “My friends and I are going to Australia. Come with us, and bring the others with you.”

“Okay,” Mystery Mint said. She was a fine girl, wore a black shirt, a scarf around her neck, was as light-colored as the human Rainbow Dash, and had a mixture of pink and purple stripes for hair. Sweet Leaf wore a straw hat, an orange shirt with a leaf on it, had green hair, much to Rarity’s disgust, and had a lightest-yellow-greenish skin. Tennis Match was a tennis player, and wore tennis related clothing. She kind of looked similar to Coco Pommel, which is why I wanted them to get along with each other during our trip.

“Sorry, Derpy and Dinky,” I told the grey pegasus, “but you’re too busy with the doctor to come with us.”

“Things will be fine with us,” Derpy, a.k.a. Ditzy, a.k.a. Muffins said, “have fun on your trip to Australia.”

“We will, now come on, Arthur, we have to get to Expedia.”

“Right,” Artie replied. We then rushed upstairs to the laptop to travel to the Expedia website. We checked the flight times for departures and arrivals, and the prices were affordable. The plane available was a 787 Dreamliner developed by Boeing, and belong to United Airlines, which allowed Wi-Fi in certain flights, this flight being one of them. Secretly, I added eleven extras to come with us, while expecting them to sneak on the trip with us, and reveal themselves by the time we already were at the hotel.

The both of us booked the flight, packed our things, and rushed to the ponies and humans to tell them about the flight. I kept the secret about the five extras. The animations started packing their things, and we took cameras, laptops, and chargers with us. There were a LOT of suitcases, so we took a bus that we rebuilt and used it to get to the airport.

Before we left, I told the pony Bon Bon to call Carrot Top and tell her that I want to say something to her. She did so, and I talked to the orange-maned pony, telling her that she and the others are to take care of the pets while we were gone.

“Okay,” she responded, “be sure to bring back photos of you all having fun.”

“We will, bye.”

“Bye.”

With all that being said, we left for the airport, ready to get to Australia.