• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 3,048 Views, 8 Comments

A Force Tale - KnightBrony



When a spaceship crashlands, Twilight Sparkle and her friends find two Jedi and a Clone Commander. When strange things begin to happen in Equestria, these off worlders may be their only hope.

  • ...
2
 8
 3,048

Chapter 1 - Crash Landing

A Force Tale

Chapter 1

Crash Landing

Twilight Sparkle looked through a telescope at the Everfree Forest from one of the balconies of her new castle. Occasionally she would take down notes on a piece of parchment that she had suspended in her magic. Her assistant/adoptive son/brother Spike was doing the same except he held his parchment in his claws.

Spike yawned and turned to his adoptive mother/sister.

“How much longer do we have to do this Twilight?” Spike complained. Twilight turned toward Spike.

“Just a little bit longer Spike. Princess Luna said there's been some strange phenomena going on with the animals in the Everfree Forest and other places in Equestria. She asked for us specifically to research this matter. She thinks it may be some kind of dark magic occurrence,” Twilight said.

“But we've been at this for hours. How much longer do we need to do this?” Spike whined.

“Just a little longer Spike. I've just got a few more notes I need to take on the Everfree's flora and fauna and then we'll be all set,” Twilight said in a reassuring tone. Spike groaned a bit before going back to his work. As he did, he suddenly perked up.

“Uh Twilight, was there supposed to be a meteor shower or comet passing by tonight?” Spike asked.

“No Spike, the next meteor shower isn't for another year,” she said. She paused for a second and looked at her assistant.

“Why do you ask Spike?”

“Because there's a big ball of fire flying across the sky right now,” he said in a panicked tone. Twilight ran over to Spike's telescope and looked through it. Sure enough, there was a large fiery object hurtling through the sky.

“What in Celestia's name is that?” Twilight asked.

The object continued to gain in speed, falling faster. However, it wasn't just falling. It moved to and fro, almost as if something was steering it. A loud noise soon accompanied the object as it got closer to Ponyville. After about a minute the object was hurtling over Ponyville and heading toward the Everfree Forest.

“That thing's going to crash!' Spike said.

“I know Spike, I'm just wondering what it is. The fire's obscuring the shape,” Twilight said. Before Twilight could try and get a closer look at the object, it crashed into the Everfree Forest. The crash sent out a loud shock wave that spread throughout Ponyville.

When the shock wave subsided, Twilight looked over to where the object had landed. It was smack dab in the middle of the Everfree Forest. Smoke billowed from where the object had landed.

Thinking quickly, Twilight grabbed a saddlebag and some supplies.

“Spike, send a letter to the Princesses telling them what's happened. I'll go get the girls and investigate. Make sure that nopony goes near that thing and stays in the town. We don't know what that thing is and if it's dangerous or not. Do you understand?” Twilight asked.

Spike nodded and saluted Twilight, speeding off to do as he was told. Twilight smiled at Spike as she spread her wings and took flight to gather her fellow Elements.

Twilight had a bad feeling about what she was going to find at the crash site.


Twilight and her friends walked through the Everfree Forest and headed to where the object had landed. Many of the group yawned as they walked since they had been rather suddenly woken up.

“So what exactly is this thing Twilight? A meteor or something?” Rainbow Dash said groggily.

“I don't know Rainbow. But whatever it is, we need to find out. It could be something dangerous,” Twilight said.

“Maybe it's an alien spaceship!” Pinkie Pie chimed in, the pink mare in her usual hyper mood.

“Don't be ridiculous Pinkie! It couldn't possibly be a.....” Rarity said before trailing off as the group arrived at the crash site.

Pinkie was indeed correct. Before the six mares lay a large space ship. A large trench had been created when the ship had crashed. Bits of grass, trees, soil, and metal were strewn about the crash site. Small fires also raged here and there.

The six mares all stood there, dumbfounded at what they were looking at. Many of them believed that alien life could exist on other planets, but they certainly never expected to discover that fact like this.

“See! I knew it was a spaceship!' Pinkie proclaimed.

“Oh....my,” Fluttershy said.

“Ah can't believe my eyes. A genuine alien spaceship,” Applejack said.

“Let's go see if anything's inside it,” Rainbow Dash said preparing to dash towards the ship. She was stopped however by Rarity's magic.

“Rainbow Dash are you mad!? You don't know what kind of strange creatures could be in that...thing,” Rarity said.

“Rarity's right Rainbow. We need to approach this thing with great caution,” Twilight said.

Twilight took a cautious step toward the craft. Using her magic, she scanned the ship for any signs of radiation. After making sure there wasn't any, she took another step forward. Her friends followed closely behind.

As they were about to approach what appeared to be a window of some sort, a loud noise sounded from the back of the ship. The six ponies quickly hid themselves as they watched the back of the ship with caution.

What seemed to be a door opened, smoke billowing out from it. Through the smoke, they could see three tall figures stumble out of the craft. However, before they could do anything else, the three figures fell over.

Cautiously, the six walked over to where the three figures lay, Twilight dissipating the smoke with her magic.

The sight of the three figures left the six even more stunned than the space ship.

The three figures were all bipedal, with two legs and two arms. They were all dressed in different sets of clothes, with one of them appearing to be encased in a set of white armor with green accents. It also sported a strange looking helmet and had several black pieces attached to its body, including a pauldron and what appeared to be a half skirt hanging down to it's knees.

The second creature appeared to be a male, with short brown hair and a short beard. He wore a long brown coat with the sleeves cropped off at the shoulders and a hood. Underneath the coat was a set of tan robes. On the creature's waist was a strip of tan cloth under a leather belt. The belt itself had several pouches on it was well as two metal cylinders hanging from it.

It was the final creature that looked the strangest to them. The creature, which appeared to be female, had what appeared to be blue fur, long black hair tied into a large braid with several ornaments tied to said braid, pointed ears, and a lupine like appearance. It also had a smaller braid hanging from it's ear. It was clad in a long brown dress tied with a belt at the midsection. The edges of the dress appeared to have some type of pattern stemming across it. This creature also had a strange metal cylinder on it's belt.

“Wha.....what are they?” Fluttershy asked.

“I don't know. They kind of look like the humans on the other side of the mirror, but different,” Twilight said. The group looked at the three creatures, none of the three moving.

“Twilight, are they...?” Rainbow Dash asked, not wanting to say the next word. Twilight scanned them with her magic, looking for life signs. Thankfully, she detected that the three creatures were still alive.

“They're alive, but badly injured,” Twilight said as she approached them further.

“Twi, are y'all sure that's a good idea? What if these things are dangerous?' Applejack asked.

“We don't know that. Besides, we can't just leave them here to die can we?” Twilight asked. Her friends looked at each other for a moment. Finally, they all began helping Twilight gather the three alien creatures. Twilight looked back at the ship as they gathered the three creatures.

“So many questions. Where did these creatures come from? What were they doing near our planet?” Twilight thought before looking back at the three creatures.

“Most importantly, are they friend or foe?” Twilight thought as she and her friends headed back to the castle.


The three creatures laid in hospital beds in one of the spare rooms of the castle. The room had been converted into a makeshift hospital/containment room for the three creatures. Various machines were monitoring the three creatures as they slept. Thankfully Celestia's doctors had been able to heal them, but only enough to stabilize them. Doctors and nurses observed them and monitored their progress through windows and screens that had been set up.

In treating them, they had learned that the one in armor and the bearded one appeared to be of the same species. They had also learned that the blue one was female and the two others were male.

Celestia looked at them through a window for a moment before turning to her student. Twilight's eyes looked bloodshot as she had not slept since discovering the ship. Celestia draped a wing over her student.

“You did well Twilight. If not for your swift actions, these three creatures might not have survived,” Celestia said. Twilight smiled up at her former teacher and now fellow monarch.

“Thank you Princess,” Twilight said softly. A door swung open as Luna entered the room, flanked by two of her Lunar Guards.

“Luna, you're back. Did you manage to recover the ship?” Celestia asked.

“Yes sister. It is currently being transported to Canterlot for study. We have also taken the liberty of placing a memory alteration spell on the inhabitants of Ponyville for now,” Luna said.

“Good. We can't have the ponies freaking out about an alien spacecraft,” Celestia said.

“What of the creatures? How do they fare?” Luna asked. One of Celestia's doctors spoke up.

“We've managed to stabilize them. Thankfully their injuries weren't anything too terribly severe. We have them sedated for the moment to keep them from feeling too much pain. Surprisingly, their biology is not that different from our own, albeit with a few differences. However, we did notice something strange with the blue female and the bearded male,” the doctor said as he levitated their charts toward the Princesses.

“And what would that be doctor?” Celestia asked. He placed some charts on a screen.

“We did a magical energy scan on the three of them and got incredibly high levels from the blue female and the bearded male. They appear to exhibit magical energy signatures of at least a Level 3 unicorn, possibly higher,” the doctor said.

“What of the one who wore armor?” Luna asked.

“He has a magical signature as well, but not any different from that of a normal non-unicorn level creature,” the doctor said.

Celestia, Luna, and Twilight looked at the three creatures. They became more of a mystery with every passing minute.

“What are these creatures?” Luna asked.

“Only they will be able to tell us Luna,” Celestia said.


Jedi Master Tahm Lumbo stirred from his slumber, and immediately wished he hadn't. He felt as if he had been hit by a rampaging Rancor. He opened his eyes carefully, seeing a large expanse of crystal above him. Confused, he turned his head to try and see more of his surroundings.

He sighed in relief when he saw that Kisara, his padawan, and clone commander Gizmo were on the sides of him. They too were beginning to wake from their slumber.

Tahm tried to sit up when a voice spoke to him.

“I wouldn't do that. You're still injured,” the voice said.

Tahm searched for the source of the voice, finally locating it at the foot of his bed. To say he was confused was an understatement.

Standing at the foot of his bed was a large, white equine creature that had a large horn sprouting from its head and a set of birdlike wings. It also had an ethereal mane of hair seemingly moving of its own accord.

Tahm sat there for a moment, merely looking at the creature in confusion. Tahm had seen many different creatures and species in his time as a Jedi, but he had never encountered something like this. The creature even spoke Basic.

What troubled him though was he could feel a VERY strong Force presence from this creature.

Gizmo and Kisara sat up in their beds, trying to shake off the fog of waking up.

“Ugh....Master, are you okay?” Kisara asked.

“Oh I'm quite well Padawan. How about you Commander?” Tahm said.

“A little banged up but no worse for wear General,” Gizmo said.

“I'm glad to see you're all okay,” Celestia said. Kisara and Gizmo turned to look at Celestia, Looking just as confused as Tahm as they just now noticed the alicorn's presence.

“Master......what's going on?” Kisara asked.

“I'm not sure. Although I'm sure our kind benefactor would be able to tell us,” Tahm said.

Celestia bowed to the three “I am Princess Celestia of the kingdom of Equestria. Your ship crash landed on our planet a few days ago. We rescued you three and took you here for medical attention. You three have been asleep for about two week now,” she said.

“I see, and which planet we on exactly?” Kisara asked.

“Equis,” Celestia said. The three looked at each other for a moment in confusion and worry. None of them had ever heard of a planet called Equis.

“Well, this is quite a mess we've found ourselves in now isn't it,” Tahm said. Kisara looked at her master with concern.

“Master?” she asked concerned. Tahm stroked his beard in thought for a few moments in thought. He glanced up at Celestia for a moment, seeing the concern on her face.

“I do apologize Your Highness, we're being quite impolite. We haven't even introduced ourselves,” Tahm said. He looked at himself and his two companions and saw that they were dressed in only simple hospital gowns.

“Although, it would probably be better if we had our regular clothes on. If I may beg your pardon Princess, may we have our clothes back?” he said.

Celestia was taken aback by the creatures polite manner, but was pleased to see that they were at least civil.

“I believe I can oblige that. Provided you allow me to introduce you to some of my friends,” she said in a kind tone.

“But of course Your Highness. We are at your mercy,” Tahm said.

Celestia smiled as her horn glowed. Kisara and Gizmo tensed, while Tahm stopped them with a raised hand.

“Easy,” he said, trying to calm his Padawan and Commander. When Celestia saw that they were calm, she used her magic to make three containers appear and levitate them to their owners. Tahm and Kisara noticed that their lightsabers and equipment were missing from their belts while all of Gizmo's ammo and weapons had been taken. Tahm was not troubled by this, as he knew they would get them back at some point.

“I shall leave you to change. Please be mindful of your injuries,” Celestia said as she exited the room.

“Sir, are you sure we can trust her?” Gizmo asked.

“It would appear we don't have much choice Commander,” Tahm said as he began changing into his robes.

“Master, that creature was-”

“I know. She is strong in the Force. I can feel it all around this place,” he said.

“What should we do?” Kisara asked. Tahm continued changing into his clothes.

“For now I would suggest we get changed. It's impolite to keep people waiting,” Tahm said. Kisara and Gizmo looked at each other for a moment before nodding and changing into their clothes.

For now, they would just have to trust in Celestia's hospitality.


After the three had gotten changed, Celestia led them through the castle towards one of the rooms. Two guards flanked the group as they walked.

The three marveled at the look of the castle. The entire place seemed to be made out of one large crystal. Tahm and Kisara could feel a strong Force presence in this place.

“I must say Princess you're castle is marvelous,” Tahm said. Celestia smiled at the human.

“Thank you, but this is not my castle. This is the castle of my student, Twilight Sparkle,” Celestia said.

“You gave your student a castle?” Kisara said. She turned to her master.

“So when do I get my castle master?” Kisara jested. Tahm stroked his beard in joking thought for a moment.

“Perhaps when you learn to stop rushing into conflict lightsaber first,” Tahm joked. Kisara huffed and turned her nose up. Tahm and Gizmo laughed at the padawan's pouting.

“That was only that one time on Dantooine,” she argued.

“And then that other time on Saleucami”.

“Don't forget that time she tried to take on a whole platoon by herself on Felucia,” Gizmo added.

“Not helping Commander,” Kisara said. Gizmo and Tahm chuckled at Kisara. The padawan had a history of rushing into battle, and then instantly regretting it.

“Actually, I didn't give her this castle. She sort of acquired it by chance actually,” Celestia said.

Tahm raised an eyebrow “Oh? And how did she do that?” he asked. Celestia stopped the group in front of a large double door.

“You can ask her yourself,” Celestia said as she pushed the doors open. The group were led into what looked like a dining room, with a large circular table in the middle. The group saw that at the table sat seven creatures very similar to Celestia. Two of them seemed to be of the same species, bearing wings and horns. The other five had either a horn, wings, or neither. Each one of them had different colored fur and hair with strange marks on their flanks. They also noticed a purple lizard sitting next to one of the creatures.

Upon seeing the group enter, all of them stood up, watching the three very carefully. Celestia motioned for them to sit at three of the empty seats before taking a seat next to one of the other creatures with a horn and wings. This one was a midnight blue color with a star like mane and a moon mark on her flank.

Tahm was the first to sit, followed soon after by Kisara and Gizmo. The three felt all eyes on them as the creatures tried to them. Celestia cleared her throat and and rose from her seat.

“Well, as you said, introductions are in order,” Celestia said.

“Quite right Princess,” Tahm said rising from his seat and bowing to the group.

“I am Jedi Master Tahm Lumbo of the Galactic Republic. It is an honor to meet you all,” he said. Kisara and Gizmo followed Tahm's lead.

Kisara bowed “I am Jedi Padawan Kisara Ventus. It is an honor Your Highness,” she said.

Gizmo opted to salute “I am Clone Commander CC-18279. Although I prefer Gizmo if you don't mind,” he said as he, Kisara, and Tahm sat down. Celestia smiled and slightly bowed.

“Lovely to meet you all. You already know who I am,” she said before motioning for the ponies to make their introductions.

“We are Princess Luna of Equestria, sister to Celestia,” Luna said bowing to the two Jedi and saluting Gizmo. Twilight got up next.

“I am Princess Twilight Sparkle. I was Celestia's student before my ascension. Now I rule as the Princess of Friendship. Lovely to meet you all,” Twilight said bowing. From there, Twilight's friends introduced themselves.

“I'm Spike the Dragon, I'm Twilight's #1 Assistant,” the young dragon said with pride.

Applejack tipped her hat “Ah'm Applejack, nice tah meet y'all,” she said.

“I'm Rarity, lovely to meet you all,” she said with a flip of her mane.

Fluttershy hid behind her mane while she softly said “I'm.....Fluttershy.”

“Name's Rainbow Dash,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! I really hope we can be superduperextraspeciallyawesome friends,” she said as she jumped unto the table and shook hands with the three and hugged them. The three sat there stunned for a second trying to grasp what just happened. Celestia smiled at the pink mare's antics before returning her gaze to the three off worlders.

“Well, I suppose that's all the introductions. Before we get started, I want to assure you three that you are not in any danger. We do not seek conflict with you, only peace and understanding,” Celestia said in a diplomatic tone.

“Likewise Princess. I do apologize for all the trouble we've caused you. I imagine our presence here is rather troubling to you all,” Tahm said in a similar diplomatic tone.

“I wouldn't say troubling. More like.....”

“Unexpected,” Kisara said.

“In a word, yes,” Celestia said.

“I could say the same thing about our current situation,” Tahm said.

“While we're on the topic, what brought you three to our little world?” Celestia asked.

“Well, first, I should give a little back story on where we're from. Our Galaxy, ruled by the Galactic Republic, is currently in the midst of a civil war,” Tahm said. This made the ponies go pale. While Equestria was no stranger to conflict and danger, war was something Equestria had not seen in centuries.

“My sympathies,” Celestia said. She knew all too well how horrible war could be.

“Thank you. In any case, it all started a little over ten years ago with the invasion of a planet called Naboo by the Trade Federation, one of the leading Separatist groups. They were swiftly defeated, but that was just the beginning. Three years ago, the former Queen of Naboo was targeted for assassination. When two Jedi investigated, they discovered it was a plot by the Separatists. Soon after, the Battle of Geonosis sparked the Clone Wars. Jedi like myself and Kisara fought with the recently discovered Clone Army to protect the Republic. The war has waged for three years now, and no clear end in sight,” Tahm said in the way that only a soldier weary from battle could.

“Pardon us, but did you say Clone Army?” Luna asked. Tahm nodded, pointing to Gizmo.

“One of the Jedi involved in the investigation, Obi-Wan Kenobi, discovered that one of our Order, Sifo-Diyas, had commissioned for an army of cloned soldiers to aid the Republic. It was a reluctant choice at first, but the clones have proven themselves capable soldiers, as well as good friends,” Tahm said putting a hand on Gizmo's shoulder.

“Thank you General Tahm. We clones live to protect the Republic,” Gizmo said with pride. Tahm could sense the discomfort from the ponies. He imagined that an army of clone soldiers wouldn't sit well with what appeared to be a fairly peaceful race.

“In any case, my squad and I were investigating Separatist activity in the Outer Rim when we were attacked by a Separatist fleet. We fought hard, but we eventually had to abandon our ship. It was during this that Gizmo, Kisara, and I managed to take a small ship and tried to escape. However, just as we were about to enter Hyperspace our ship was hit by a missile. It caused our ship's navigation to go haywire and shot us off in a random direction into space. We weren't able to get the Hyperdrive to shut down because of the damage, so we waited until we eventually ran out of fuel. When we did, we found ourselves drifting in space. After a week of drifting, we found ourselves getting pulled into your planet's gravitational field. I think you can gather the rest from there,” Tahm said.

The group of ponies thought about all that the Jedi Master had told them. It was positively mind blowing. A whole other galaxy out there filled with all manner of different creatures and technology.

“We must say, you spin quite a tale General,” Luna said.

“Please, just Tahm is fine. Or Master Tahm if you wish to be formal,” Tahm said.

“Noted. There are some things in your story I have questions about,” Celestia said.

“Ask away Princess,” he said.

“Very well. First off, you keep using the word Jedi. What exactly is a Jedi?” Celestia asked.

“Well, that is a rather complicated thing to explain. To put it in simple terms, we are an order of warrior mystics who help protect the Galaxy from danger. The Jedi Order has been around for thousands of years, all in pursuit of peace and balance of the Force,” Tahm said.

“What's the Force?” Twilight asked.

“Think of it like a cosmic energy field that exists in all things. Some, like the Jedi, have a stronger connection to the Force than others and can use it for all manner of things. We can levitate objects, see the past and future, sense the feelings of others, and even augment our natural abilities to extreme levels,” Tahm said.

This caught the ponies' attention. This might explain why the creatures had such high magic readings.

“Fascinating. Could we see a demonstration perhaps?” Twilight asked.

“But of course. But how to do it is the question,” Tahm said as he crossed his legs and stroked his beard in thought. As the ponies watched intently, they noticed that Tahm seemed to be rising into the air. After a few moments, the Jedi Master was well over four feet in the air, still having a pondering look on his face. Gizmo and Kisara tried to keep themselves from laughing. They were all too familiar with the Jedi Master's sense of humor.

The ponies, on the other hand, were amazed by the Jedi's display. Creatures floating in the air was a commonplace thing in Equestria, what with all the unicorns and pegasi that lived there, but this was different. Pegasi had wings, unicorns had magic. This Jedi had neither of these, and yet he was floating in the air, still putting on an oblivious facade.

After a few more moments, Tahm floated back down to his seat. He made a noise of derision and shook his head.

“I'm sorry Princess, I 'm drawing a blank,” he said.

Kisara and Gizmo burst out laughing. Tahm looked at them in fake confusion.

'What? Do I have something on my face?” he said, touching his face to see if anything was there. This got even a few of the ponies laughing, Celestia included.

Once the laughter died down, Twilight spoke up.

“This Force seems like quite a power Master Tahm. It seems much like the magic we use here in Equestria,” Twilight said.

“Yes, I can see why. To be perfectly honest, this world is very strong with The Force. I can sense it everywhere, even in this castle itself,” Tahm said.

“Then it would appear our magic and The Force share similar properties. We did a magical signature scan on you three when you were asleep and you and Kisara exhibited high levels of magical energy,” Celestia said. Master Tahm brought his hand to his beard in thought.

“Most intriguing. Perhaps they are one and the same. We've seen many times that The Force takes many forms,” Tahm said.

“I've heard stories from Master Kenobi and Master Windu about how the Nightsisters of Dathomir use The Force like magic,” Kisara said.

“Yes, I've heard that as well,” Tahm said.

“OOH! Maybe I could do a study comparing the applications of the two powers and figure out their similarities,” Twilight said, her inner scientist/mage showing.

“Perhaps,” Tahm said.

“In any case, there remains an issue that we have yet to discuss,” Luna said.

“And what would that be Sister?” Celestia said.

“Come now Sister, you know very well what,” she turned to the three sitting across from her.

“We must decide what is to become of these three,” Luna said. Master Tahm stood up from his seat and began pacing.

“Hmm. You are correct Princess, that is a rather important detail,” Tahm said.

“Well for starters you will be given asylum here in Equestria. We have no reason to believe that you are a threat and we do not turn away those in need of help,” Celestia said.

“Much appreciated Your Highness. Although a bigger concern is whether that asylum will be permanent or not. For obvious reasons, we should like to return to our home galaxy. But with the damage our ship has sustained, I'm not sure that will be possible,” Tahm said.

“May I offer a solution?” Kisara said. Tahm and Gizmo looked at Kisara with quizzical look, but nonetheless were listening to her.

“Please, my all means Padawan,” Kisara said.

“Well, perhaps there is a way we can help each other. In exchange for help with our ship and asylum on your world, we can allow you to study our powers with The Force and our technology. Within reason of course,” Kisara said.

Celestia motioned for Luna and Twilight to follow her. As they deliberated, Tahm walked up to his Padawan.

“Did I say something wrong Master?” Kisara said.

“On the contrary, you came up with a rather eloquent course of action. Although I am a little bit skeptical about them studying our technology,” Tahm said.

“Why?”

“This world seems rather low-tech, and they appear to be happy with that. While our technology could bring new discoveries to their world, it could also bring problems,” Tahm said.

“You don't know that Master. Besides, they do not seem like the kinds to prosper conflict,” Kisara said.

“Hmm, perhaps you're right. Nevertheless, I think we should make our weapons an off-limits subject. No sense bringing conflict where none exists,” Tahm said, with Kisara and Gizmo nodding in agreement. Tahm put his hand on Kisara's shoulder.

“You are becoming wise my young padawan,” Tahm said with a smile.

Soon, the Princesses were done deliberating and walked back to the table.

“After talking with my fellow Princesses, we have decided to agree to your terms. We will help rebuild your ship to return to your home galaxy, and in return we will be able to study The Force and your technology. In addition to that, we promise not to force you to do anything you would be uncomfortable with,” Celestia said.

Tahm looked toward Kisara and Gizmo. They both nodded their approval.

“We agree to these terms. However, we wish to add on that our weapons are off-limits for study. We mean no disrespect, but I've seen how easily weapons bring war to even the most peaceful of nations,” Tahm said. Celestia and Luna looked to each other before nodding.

“If that is your wish, we will respect it. Equestria has little need for weapons advancement anyway,” Celestai said.

“We wish to offer our most sincere thanks to you all for your hospitality and kindness. We are in your debt,” Master Tahm said as he got to one knee and bowed. Kisara and Gizmo did the same.

“Rise friends, there is no need for such things. We do not seek your service, only your friendship,” Celestia said as she extended a hoof to Tahm. Tahm took her hoof and shook it.

“Likewise Princess. Here's to a new alliance,” Tahm said. As he said that, he heard a loud boom go off accompanied by streamers and balloons. Everyone looked to see that Pinkie had pulled out her Party Cannon and was proceeding to fire party decorations from it.

“WOOHOO!!! NEW ALIEN FRIEND WELCOME PARTY!!!!!!!” Pinkie said as she proceeded to put party hats on each of the three off worlders, who stood there dumbfounded at the pink mare's antics.

“What in the hell just happened?” Gizmo said.

“Where'd she get that cannon? She didn't have it before,” Kisara said trying to make sense of things.

“It's Pinkie Pie. Trust me, if you want to keep your sanity just smile, nod, and go with the flow of things,” Twilight said, knowing all too well the maddening effects of trying to explain Pinkie Pie's behavior. Tahm blinked a few times before shaking his head.

“Well, I know one thing for sure,” Tahm said.

“Oh? What would that be?” Twilight asked.

“It certainly won't be boring around here”.

Author's Note:

Hey everybody, it's your friendly author BladeSpark here with a new story. I've been on a major Star Wars kick lately and wanted to finally get down to writing a decent Star Wars/MLP fic. Funny thing about this story is I've had it in my head for a long time now. However, fate always seemed to want to stop this fic. Every time I've started it, my computer has always crashed and I've never been able to get it back. Nonetheless, I have finally brought this story to life. Now in all likelihood, I won't be updating this story much or I'll make it shorter than my other stories. We shall see. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed the chapter, let me know what you thought, and as always, stay awesome.
This is BladeSpark, signing out.

Comments ( 8 )

Commander...Gizmo?
You named a clone commander after a Mogwai?

Nice to see you are leaving them here. Any time ponies get involved in this time period it ends horribly for them. Following and going to be enjoying.

Cant wait for more :pinkiehappy:

Please continue this story, it's written too well to let die

Hope to read more chapters soon this is fun

I can't wait for more of this story. ^^

I agree sargent Knightwolf1875.

This is already a good story, when are the other chapters being released?

Login or register to comment