• Published 13th Oct 2015
  • 3,847 Views, 13 Comments

Spike's Batty Marefriend - Phantom Shadow King



Spike reveals something very startling to everypony

  • ...
3
 13
 3,847

Discord finds Flutterbat and her lover

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy this next chapter my dear readers. Oh and I would like to make one thing clear, Flutterbat is a batponie, not a vampireponie. Take a good look in the scene where Flutterbat looked at her reflection, she could see herself so she isn't a vampire. I don't know much about vampires but one thing I do know is vampires have no reflections so unless she is one of those newer version of vampires the mare isn't one of them. However if anyone still associates Flutterbat with a vampire then I have no objections it's what you think and that's fine.

A few hours has passed since Flutterbat escaped with her mate. Spike had trouble staying awake during the trip, but didn't want to make his Marefriend take a rest stop for him. Flutterbat however seen how much Spike was trying to stay up for her, and eventually made a stop at a spot in Everfree Forest.
"Uhh, Flutterbat what's wrong?" Spike asked his lover. Even though he asked her the question, Spike knew what she was going to say.
"Your tired Spike, I can tell." Flutterbat told him as she flew down on the tree.

Spike was picked up by Flutterbat's mane and was grabbed by her hooves. Flutterbat herself used her tail to hang herself upside down like a bat. Flutterbat made sure to choose a branch closest to the ground before flying down.
"Time to get some rest, my little dragon." Flutterbat whispered into Spikes ear. Spike chuckled a little at what his mare said in his ear, and took her advice.

Soon Flutterbat began to feel the sand ponies spell as she too fell asleep. The mare was careful to keep a hold onto her boyfriend as she slept. The newly made couple looked as if a bat was sleeping with a teddy bear, or a dragon in Spike's case. Flutterbat nuzzled her boyfriend in her sleep. Unbeknownst to Flutterbat, Spike began to nuzzle her in his sleep and had a smile on his face.


Twilight Sparkle was beginning to wake up from Spike's chloroform soaked rag. The purple mare was already steamed that her spell created a monster, but Spike helping out the bat pony had took the cake.
"Spike the Dragon, your in so much trouble young man... Aww shoot!" Twilight Sparkle started before realizing that the bat pony and the 'traitorous' dragon had escaped already.

"Hold on... Spike wouldn't help out a monster unless. He was hypnotized by her!" Twilight Sparkle shouted out to herself as she jumped to conclusions again. The Alicorn cursed to herself for not stopping her timid friend from kidnapping Spike. Groans nearby had gotten Twilight's attention and she turned to see a waking Applejack.

"Twilight? What the hay is goin on?" Applejack said as she held her head. The farmer eventually remembered that Fluttershy was the culprit behind her crops missing. Applejack then noticed Spike wasn't anywhere and was beginning to panic for the young drake.
"That monster had pony err dragon-napped Spike and disappeared. Hurry and round up the girls and meet me outside the Library." Twilight informed Applejack as the former spread her wings to take flight.


Unbeknownst to the two mares, a certain Draconequus was observing them and had a confused look on his face. Discord placed his talon under his chin and flew off to where Flutterbat was. Thanks to his powers of teleportation Discord found the two in a tree.
Spike had some drool on him and it didn't take long for Discord to find out why. Flutterbat was drooling in her sleep, and upon reading her dreams Discord found that the bat pony was dreaming of her and Spike enjoying a large mountain of apples.

"My what a strange dream your having Fluttershy." Discord said as Flutterbat slowly woke up and see the drool on Spike's head. Flutterbat blushed from what she did in her sleep and the slickness of the drool was enough to grease Spike a bit from the mare's grip. Spike's left shoulder had accidentally came in contact with Flutterbat's fangs, and the sudden prick of the fangs woke Spike up from his sleep.

"Ow, that's one way to wake up." Spike said as he felt the warm snout of Flutterbat on his neck. Spike turned his head a little to see Flutterbat blushing redder then Big Mac's fur.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about that Spike. Could you ever forgive me? I would never hurt you on purpose," said a panicky Flutterbat as she flew down to the ground with Spike's left shoulder in her fangs. Spike gave the clearly frightened mare a smile that basically told her that Spike forgives her.
"Now don't you worry Flutterbat I'm fine, covered in drool for some reason but I'm fine." Spike said as he patted his marefriend on the head.

"As much as I hate to break you two up, a certain purple Alicorn is really fuming at you both. I would suggest following me to my home." Discord said after he cleared his throat. The bat pony and the drake nodded as they followed Discord to a better hiding spot.

Comments ( 6 )

This seem like it will turn out great if you keep it up

35.....weeks later..... Please I beg of you, update this story. :fluttershbad:

Nooo! damn cliffhangers! Great story so far.
Update soon plz!

Will this be continued?

Login or register to comment